Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The God Who Would Be King (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She made a noise and slowly undressed as well. Her heart was pounding, she nmhad never undressed in front of a man before. Let alone a man this powerful.

Her body was more than he had ever imagined. Curved beautifully, and her skin looked beautiful as well. Flawless, almost.

Time passed and the sight of them together became the norm. She was always in his lap while he sat on his throne, his hand resting gently on her thigh. They were seen at the temple together too when she would go and worship the rest of the Pantheon. She was given more regal clothing to wear instead of her priestess robes, Dagan felt she should look the part of his bride.

She loved being by his side, but part of her wanted to give back to him. She only knew of one way to do so. She made a noise and approached him after dinner one night. "Um.. Dagan.. M-May I have a word..?" She asked.

She nodded, her face was red. "I-I believe it is the least I can do to repay your kindness to me.. And I wish to give all of myself to you.."

Back
Top Bottom