Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The God Who Would Be King (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He made a noise and pulled it away, resting his head on his knuckles, "Well, it isn't the best, now is it?" He remarked playfully.

She made a noise. "I-I would not know what is the best, my king, b-but it is not to my taste.." She said softly.

"Of course, I wouldn't ask you to continue to drink of you did not wish to." He replied, taking another drink, "I've had better, to be honest with you."

"My standards are set at a Godly high, my dearest.." He smirked, "it isn't anything that can really be helped."

It was a little intimidating to be in the presence of a God and a king. His gaze truly felt as if all seeing.

"I will shamelessly admit that I have had a hand in your life...many times, in fact...ever since you became a shrine maiden and worked up to priestess.." He told her.

"Wh.. What..? M-My king I knew it was a blessing but.. To be guided so directly there.. There must be some way I can repay you..!" She said.

His gaze fell on her for a moment - cold, calculating - before dropping to his food, "Become my consort."

"W-Well y-yes I suppose they have b-but my king are.. You sure you want me for that sort of thing..?" She asked.

Back
Top Bottom