Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The God Who Would Be King (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

Time flew quickly for the two of them, and they both began getting much more comfortable around eachother.

She noticed that his tastes began to grow more gluttonous. Maybe not gluttonous. Hedonistic. He enjoyed exotic fruits she knew not the origins of, beautiful dancers and wine she had never seen before. He looked at everything with an almost lustful gaze, like he needed to have it in his presence at all times.

He was watching his dancers when he waved his hand to her, "Anatu, my love," he called before his red eyes fell on her. Those lustful, desirous eyes of his, "Come here~"

She felt content, she felt.. Powerful. She felt incredible when he looked at her like that. She moved over to him. "Yes, Dagan..~?"

He gave a gentle purr and pet her thigh as he enjoyed her attention, his gaze on her now as she fed him. He would kiss the tips of her fingers randomly, loving her reactions. It pumped his ego full.

She began dousing the grapes in the wine before feeding them to him straight off the bunch, her face red as she simply enjoyed his actions.

He was thoroughly enjoying himself, petting her slowly as he ate whatever she gave him. "Have I told you how astoundingly beautiful you are lately~? How any man would be lucky to have you as his own~?"

"You've been very preoccupied with your dancers..~" she said. "But I would very much like to hear it...~"

He smiled and pulled her into a slow kiss before feeding her some grapes as well, "How can I make up to you for neglecting you, my love~?"

Back
Top Bottom