Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Escape Fate into Another (Poseidon & I)

"Call for help? I didn't call for help." Shaking her head as she began to stink of blood. Sighing as she grabbed his hand. "Come on inside and get cleaned up. You smell of blood and you can't go home like that." Gently she pulled him into her apartment then lead him to the bathroom just outside her bedroom. "Ill stand out here while you strip in the bathroom for a shower. There are towels and a spare robe in there. I'll clean your clothes."

With her invitation extended he did as she ordered numbly. When he left the bathroom he was clean and snow white again. "I'm sorry... I don't know how to describe it.... I heard you call out in my mind for help.... you were in distress, upset and getting ill" he said softly as he slowed his heart rate.

He said she was ill which made her freeze at the washing machine. "I was ill..." Looking over her shoulder but saw him naked which had her looking away with redden cheeks. "Put the robe on, please." After he did as she requested she returned to him with a glass of wine then handed it to him. "Is it safe to assume that you know what I am?" Her eyes flickered up at him; after he answered she nodded and sat down on a couch. "I'm from an alpha pack. More importantly my pack is pureblooded. This week here is a ceremony of arranging marriages among packs and me with another female will be paired off with three males. Only one among the three is an alpha."

That made his gentle eyes turn hard and cold "arranged marriage are outlawed, they would dare break one of there own laws? Are there males that desperate they have to force women to wed and bed them?" He said with an edge to his voice. "I won't allow your freedom to choose taken from you" he said with finality and a tone of protectivness.

"Not your choice and werewolves operate differently. Pureblooded werewolves are dying out and this is their way of protecting it. Yes, there are feral ones who were turned and there are those who are mutts..umm werewolf paired off with human." The color had drained from her face once more. "Its my duty to bring as many pure pups into this realm, Magnus."

Magnus stood square shouldered "and what of tour duty to your heart? To find happiness, love, tenderness, what of your duty to yourself?" He asked clearly distressed and upset. Magnus felt his heart racing, it was beating harder and louder than ever, load enough for her to hear.

She could hear his heart thundering away within his chest but it didn't matter. "Why does this matter so much to you? A vampire caring so much about a so called watch dog?" Sighing as she got to her feet. "My love was killed by my pack when they thought I was pregnant by him. When they found out I wasn't they showed no remorse just stated his death was on my hands for not being careful. I've been to scared to get that close before of his death. If I gave birth to a mutt then I'd be exiled."

His eyes went dark, almost glowing "if I ever hear anyone call you such vile names again I'll slit them from crotch to throat and bite out there heart" he said darkly. His expression was hard as stone. "In the whole of our kinds existence there is one, and only one true mate" he explained. "Like the wolves purebloods like me mate for life, many die or go mad and never find them. You.... are mine" he stated with confidence and power, leaving no room for argument. "I've waited 10 millennia for you, every day praying I'd find you, I'd hoped to earn your trust, to win your heart the way you deserve. But it seems I must do this the hard way... and challenge you.... suiter to combat for your hand" he stated firmly as invisible energy seemed to radiate off him.

Slowly she got to her feet looking him square in his eyes. "I may be bonded by honor but the doesn't mean I'd submit like a beta to a man. The one who won my heart worked hard for years. I'm not easy to win over." Warning him as she turned leaving him standing there in the bathrobe while she grabbed herself some water.

With a sigh Magnus calmed himself "forgive me" he said following her. "I meant do disrespect" he said gently as he looked her square in the eyes. "How does this arrangement work? Is it possible for another to challenge for you?" He asked, clearly willing to fight for her, even as far as to stand alone before the pack for the right to her.

Even though he proclaimed she was his mate and for her pack to let her go with no fight was impossible. "What you're asking is unheard of. I mean its done between packs but an outsider...Its impossible." Why was she telling him this? All she knew was he was an elder vampire, who turned several people, was filed with remorse for what he's done, now he was here trying to live. "Magnus, I barely know you and to have you wanting to fight for me is odd."

He was unflinching in his resolve "I have lived longer than your oldest elder, seen much you would never understand" he said slowly moving towards her. "For my kind there is only one mate" he said getting writhing range, his hands held down making him vulnerable to her. "If you truly are purebloods like you say... than listen to your wolf, listen to what she no doubt knows already" he said slowly getting closer as his eyes never left hers.

With him approaching she stood fast in her place. He wasn't going to make her back down since she invited him into her territory. Listening to him telling her to listen to her wolfish side which had her smirking. Slowly she approached his with her fingers running along the edges of his robe then she grabbed the collar.

"Listen? If you wish so then I'll listen to her as she's been dying to tear your throat out since she woke up to your looking down upon us. Along with killing your so called children to ensure your kind does not enslave us." This was a cautious werewolf and him pushing things will only make things worse. "So do you wish for me to listen and let her go?"

His eyes never left hers and his expression was totally calm "I am not my people... I never looked down on your kind... never held anything but gratitude for the wolves who kept us safe during the day for centuries" he said staying calm. His hand gently rested over hers "if you truly want my life... then I freely offer it to you" he said softly. "I left the rule of my empire to my sons in trust... I was wrong, a mistake you made possible to fix.... simply by existing" he said as he tilted his head exposing his throat to her in an act of trust but never broke eye contact.

With him exposing his throat pushed her over the edge. Slowly her fang grew with her nails turning into claws with her tearing into the robe only to sink her teeth into his throat. Her eyes were wild but yet focused as of a predator. The taste of blood was familiar with her body pressed against his own, she felt his blood slipping down the front of her throat. Finally she snapped out of it and detached herself from him with her hands trembling as she fell to the floor trying to regain control of her wolfish side. "Shit, shit, shit!"

Magnus never flinched, he stayed totally calm the whole time. Dropping to his knees in front of her his eyes stayed on hers, the wound on his neck slowly closing. Slowly he brought his hands up to her face and held it so she looked into his eyes. "You are mine Lillian, and I will love and care for you, till the stars burn out and the last soul is snuffed from existince" he stated calmly and warmly before pulling her against his bare body to kiss her deeply with passion, without any fear.

Panting as she shook before not in fear of him but fear her wolf will go on a rampage. Her eyes shoot up at him when he took her into his arms only to be kissed. This sensation was new and yet familiar. Pushing him away from her as she heard his clothes were done in the wash. "I told you I'm not easy to woo." Panting as she held her robe closed while she got up to tend to his clothes while she was a bloody mess.

Magnus followed "I don't expect you to be.... but I won't give up either" he said softly. "All I ask is you give me a chance, let me prove to you I'm worth sharing your heart with.... let me fight for your freedom and right to choose your own path" he said softly as he rested his hands on her shoulders but didn't press against her, to complicate her with sexual frustration on top of things.

Thankfully he didn't push his luck. "Magnus, you can't fight against the pack or packs. I don't know how many times I have to tell you that for you to understand. We have a different way of doing things than you do." With his clothes in the dryer, she looked over her shoulder at him. "Just drop the pack topic, please."

He nodded "as you wish" he said feeling his heart trying to break. "But I won't give up on wanting to be with you.... " he said softly before turning to go to the living room and sat lotus style where he started to meditate and calm his mind.

"Then don't." Her voice was soft as she watched him walk off. Silently she followed him but walked by to reach her bathroom. The scent of blood filled her nose and it was driving her crazy. Once the door was shut, she undressed and turned the shower on but when it got hot then she jumped in. Sighing under the hot water as the blood washed away from her mouth and her breasts.

-so beautiful, I wish I could touch her, feel her skin on mine- He thought, his mind lost with images and thoughts of her, wanting to kiss her, tell her about his life and who he is, caress her soft skin. Neither was expecting this unusual bond to allow hee to hear his feelings.

His thoughts rang in her mind which had her leaning against the shower wall but with his thoughts echoing, she slid down to sit on the floor. "Magnus...." She whispered wondering why was he doing this to her. She had listened to his desire for her but it seemed he wasn't going to back down. A small whine left her lips as a full moon was coming and the packs had to plan this ceremony just before the full moon took place.

He felt her pain, her suffering - forgive me lillian.... I never ment to cause you pain.... you are my life- he thought. -im not strong enough to give you up....... do you need me?- his own pain was radiating because he felt he'd caused her grief, when all he wanted was to love her and comfort her.

Silence filled the air as the sounds of rushing water hit the tile in the shower. Minutes passed before she ventured out into the open. Wearing black yoga pants with a blood red tank top that hugged every curve of her breasts and waist.

"Need is when you can't survive without someone." Whispering softly as she stood beside him. "I don't need anyone but I do want someone to love. At this moment in time I don't know who I want. You're in a spot that I don't know if I want you or not. My ex I don't want, this possible partner my parents want me to be with...I doubt I want to be with him. In this point in time, I have the yearning to go running out into the woods to hunt deer, swim in the rivers and howl at the full moon. The taste of your blood nearly had me lose control."

Back
Top Bottom