Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Unconventional Guardian (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"I see your point.." She said. She made a noise and opened her eyes a bit. "Well.. That's twice you've saved me now.."

After a week or so, Derek was wound tighter than a spring. He was short fused and pissed off at everything.

Raven was faring no better. Tension between them had hit a high point again. She needed him badly, but with how abrasive he had been lately, she wanted to be nowhere near him.

He came into her office and slammed his hands on her desk. "Alright, I was being nice before because you were drunk but now I am about to become a burst water vein."

She jumped back a bit. "G-Gods Derek have a shred of decency and put that thing away!" She said. Her face lit up and she could feel her ache grow worse.

"I will not, I have work to do!" She wanted it so badly. That same massive cock, the only one that had reduced her to a primal state. But her pride managed to get in the way.

"O-Owe you? Since when do I owe you? You said it was your job." She said. "Put that damn thing away, it is a needless distraction.."

Back
Top Bottom