Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Unconventional Guardian (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She fought a moan and slowly worked her tongue around the tip, her face a dark red. She gripped the edge of her skirt, feeling her ache grow immensely. Bastard. She was aching just as bad but he got to have all the fun?

She arched and fought another moan, but it was harder to hide this time. She was soaked through her panties already, much to her dismay. She worked him a bit faster, her breathing growing heavy.

She glared up at him and made a noise as she swallows him down faster, brushing her hair behind her ear. The small puddle beneath her was growing, but she never wanted to admit it.

She made a noise and continued, pretending not to hear him. Her hand was shaking, she wanted so badly to please herself.

She panted hard, drooling and almost dazed. "W-Who said anything about needing you?" He could see right through her. "Y-You said you wanted me to take care of you."

She was trembling, panting hard. She was struggling to think of anything clever to say. "Th-Then do something about it instead of talking about it." She said.

He tugged off her dress and tossed it aside, pushing her bra and paties off before tossing them with her dress. He dropped his stone solid cock against her soaked folds and rubbed it slowly against her clit with a low moan.

She gasped and moaned louder, her core beyond soaked. She was losing her mind, her clit aching. "F-Fuck..~!" She let thst one escape.

She cried out loudly and clawed at her desk. "O-Oh fuck..~!!" She screamed. She was so tight, so unbelievably wet. It was almost hard for him to move, but he slid into her all too easily.

"Gods, how are you still so tight?" He growled as he continued to stretch her, nails digging into her hips.

"I-I don't know, I-I hope it isn't a problem~!" She cried. Her breasts bounced hard with his movements. Something about her called to him.

She was screaming. "O-Oh gods Derek, don't stop~!!" She begged. If that didn't make him smile, nothing would.

Back
Top Bottom