Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Unconventional Guardian (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Y-Yes that's an order~!! D-Don't stop, don't even think about it~!! I-I don't know what you've done to me but I can't get enough~!!" She screamed.

He gripped her hips tighter and didn't let up for a second. His cock filled and stretched her perfectly, tip abusing her spot.

She ground her teeth beforr letting out an almost feral scream, gripping his wrists tight as she climaxed, her body rocking and writhing hard, her walls clamping down hard around him and her juices gushing heaily and coating his massive shaft

He bellowed and moved faster, pounding into her relentlessly as he gripped the desk for better leverage.

She tossed her head back and screamed again and again, her body writhing beneath him. "D-Derek n-no I'm sensi-!" She didn't get to finish, another powerful orgasm rocking her yet again.

He moved and latched onto her breast, her desk creaking loudly and scratching up her floor due to his rough movements.

She cried out and bucked against him, panting before she cries his name out, not sure what else she could do to please him.

He moved desperately, grunting and moaning like a beast before slamming into her and dumping his massive load inside her, some even spilling out.

Back
Top Bottom