Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Unconventional Guardian (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Regardless, we'll go tonight." She said. "Do try to cheer up, Derek. Not every bodyguard gets to freely visit illicit sex clubs on the clock."

"I heard that." She said, less than unamused. Hours pass and soon enough she manages to get dressed in another dress she didn't like, and waited for Derek.

He snorted and went with her to the den, waving dryly to the nymph that let them through the hidden door.

"Aye, you as well. See you when this is over, I suppose." She said as she moved to a bed and waited.

"You are alone?" A beautiful ashen skinned dark elf approached her; thin and lean but not concerningly so.

"Do you desire company?" She asked as she moved to sit beside her, "I have some Liliraune nectar if you want some?"

She made a noise. "I.. You know what? Sure.." She said, almost glaring over at Derek before taking the nectar.

She was dizzy, her face flushed and her body hot. "W-Wow.. I-I must say.. I.. Incred.. Incredible.." She slurred

She blushed and nodded, unable to reslly do much else. As much as it bothered him, it peaked his interest. Was Raven laying with a woman?

Back
Top Bottom