Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Unconventional Guardian (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He nodded and tried to pick up his pace again, albeit it was a little sloppy. He pushed one of her legs up so he could drive deeper into her.

He growled lowly and slowly picked back up to his usual brutal pace, his fingers almost leaving bruises in her hip and thigh.

He found her spot again and abused it as mercilessly as he possibly could, growling and moaning lowly.

"Good. Fuck, I want you to cum so bad." He hissed, his cock throbbing hard inside her. He was getting close too.

"F-Fuck, fill me, fill me please~!!" She cried before letting out another scream, her walls clamping down tight around him.

He snarled and bellowed before dumping a massive load deep inside her, his cock throbbing and pumping his thick cum inside her.

She passed out, and was out cold for quite a while. She spent the next few days recovering before she was back to her old self. "Derek, I'd like you to let me know if you plan on going back to that establishment any time soon." She said

"I did not ask for further questions, Derek. I asked when the next time you would be going, to let me know."

"They are my favorite fuck so far." Ouch. Maybe he was being a bastard because she was being so rigid again.

She simply tucked her hair behind her ear. "Noted. Feel free to visit them again, I suppose. Perhapd that kind hellhound eill be there for me again."

Back
Top Bottom