Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To lost to sing? (Distain and nightsorceress)

"Well from other people. " He laughed softly kissing her shoulder wrapping his arms around her after pulling there glasses to with in reach.

Nia rested against him with a soft sigh "i can i just stay in your arms tonight"

((should we say its tomorrow perhaps have them go over to Namirs))

"You can stay in my arms every night. " He smiled kissing her cheek holding her close.

The next morning Docis woke them up kissing her cheek as normal he made his preparations to take them to Namir's. Lunch came and went and they sat cuddling on the couch as the time drew near to get ready to go." I suppose we should go get ready for dinner.

Nia cuddled him as he went to move. "i am a little nervous Docis, i mean i have only meet Namir a few times and not much was said, and what if his wife doesn't like me"

"She will you are both love struck teens." He laughed softly giving her a kiss before he went into the bedroom to change.

Nia took a deep breath and went into the bedroom to change. She put on a pretty dress, not the sex one he bought her, and then did her hair. Part was pulled the rest of her hair was resting against her shoulders. "i'm ready when you are"

He walked out in a nice suit smiling slipping his hands around her waist kissing her softly. "The carriage should be her soon then we can leave. "

"Don't flirt with Namir and don't mention anything about Namir and other women and you should be fine. " He smiled kissing her softly as the carriage arrived Docis smiled and helped her in snuggling into her as the carriage drove away.

"Hunny it is Namir! Everyone flirts with him! " He laughed softly smiling brightly kissing her cheek snuggling tight into her.

Nia shook her head "not this girl"

Lily was glad her husband invited Docis over and she was shocked to learn he now had someone "So you really think he loves her" Lily questioned Namir as the two got ready "I mean they barely know each other"

Docis smiled and snuggled into her kissing her cheek as the made the short trip to Namir's home.

"By the looks in their eyes yes. They booth look like young love struck children. Docis would only move this fast if he was in love. " He looked a back at his wife smiling kissing her softly his hand resting on her stomach.

Nia took another ddep breath as they drew closer

"i hope she loves him as much as you think he loves her cause if she hurts him i will kill her myself" It was little bit of her hormones talking and also she cared about Docis.

The carriage pulled up to the house and Docis smiled slipping out helping Nia down holding her hand lightly.

"I would not worry about that. Docis would not expose himself to be hurt if he was not sure. " he smiled kissing lilly softly. "I think your just grumpy cheer up because they are hear. " With that Namir went to answer the door.

Nia climbed out of the carriage holding his hand. As they approached the door Nia gave his hand a tight squeeze.

"i am not grumpy" Lily growled and followed Namir to the door.

Namir opened the door and ushered them both in. "Hello come in!" HE smiled when they entered the room closing the door behind them. Docis smiled and walked over to Lily hugging her. "Lily this is Nia. " He smiled and moved out of the way for her to say hello.

Nia followed Docis as he entered the home. She stated behind him as he greeted Lily. It was clear that the two were good friends

Lily hugged Docis "hello Nia, it is nice to finally meet you" Lily said warmly

"Hello" Nia responed just as warmly

Docis smiled walking over to Namir speaking softly with him. "You know i could get used to the pair of us getting together. " Namir nodded in response and lead them all into the living room to set and rest while dinner was cooked by the maid.

Nia and Lily entered the living taking a seat next to the men they love. "Namir tells me were not feeling well when you first came here, are you feeling better now" Lily tired to make conversation but she was not very good at it since she preferred to be by herself most of the time.

"oh yes. Docis is a wonderful, and i think he has the ability to cure just about anything" Nia smiled to docis.

"Lily i am going to have to give you the once over before i leave. " He smiled as he slipped his arm behind Nia snuggling into her lightly. "How have you been feeling? Have you been being have?" He chuckled as Namir smiled and looked at Nia." Nia have you been left alone since the incident at the theater?"

"i have been just fine Docis" Lily said shaking her head Lily wrapped her hand in Namirs.

"No, it seems i have a lost puppy dog following me every i go" Nia giggled and looked up Docis

"oh you have one of those to. I swear sometimes i want to lock my puppy out of the house" Lily gave a teasing smile up to Namir

Docis and Namir looked at each other both worried what an alliance between the women they loved could do to them. Both saying at the same time sighing softly. "Oh no it's started. "

Back
Top Bottom