Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

That feel when...

That feel when you and your partner hatch a romance between side characters that ends up being just as interesting as the main one.
Yeah, but be careful. This is how those side characters sneak up and take over the narrartive, and suddenly you're running an rp with three or four simultaneous scenes occurring at once.

That feeling when.....you and your new partner are so on the same page in the plotting stage AND various other things you are discussing. :giggle:

Also....when you send a sexy, steamy post in return to one of your other partners. :love:

That feel when you suggest a possible direction to take the story in to your partner and she replies.

"Oh my god, that's fucked up. I love it."

... you have to work through a list and finally.... finally reach the last effing line (at 3096) in your excel sheet... and then you check of the task in the company*s task managing tool.

Tfw you’re usually up too early for this site, but there are other early risers chatting and playing on the forum games!

image0.gif

That feel when you reconnect with an awesome old RP partner and friend and you and her decide to resurrect an old story you guys enjoyed playing.

That euphoric feel when you unintentionally pump out a novella sized post because your main and secondary characters totally took over and it’s just......:love: Not even of the steamy variety, yet but it’s just...soooo freakin good!

That feel when you are kinda depressed, so you decide to write some fluff for your characters, but knowing it's not going to go down like that in the rp is making you more depressed.

That feeling when: Your child asks you this question.....​
”What do you do when you can’t let someone go when you should let them go?”

And you don’t know how to answer and can’t answer because fuck if you aren’t going through the same shit and don’t know how to handle it yourself. Makes ya feel double shitty because you can’t be a good parent and help your child either.

That feel when you know you’ve finally found your funny, awesome, understanding and brilliant tribe of partners. I adore you all. :heart:

Back
Top Bottom