Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

That feel when...

That feel when you're certain your partners have secretly colluded to reply to all of your stories at around the same time just so they can sit back and giggle at your brain going haywire! :)

That feeling when your partner hasn't replied to your thread for a month, but a quick post search shows that they have replied to three other threads multiple times each within that same time and the friendly PM that you sent last week still has no response.

That feeling when you send a very detailed and articulate PM to someone regarding one of their plots, telling them what it inspires in you, how your style and response pace matches what they are asking for, AND you include their little secret code in the title as per their anti-spam instructions and still never get a reply - not even a 'your ideas stink, drop dead you loser'.

That feel when.....you’ve been through most if not all of these experiences listed, but wished like hell you could have that one really really engaging writing partner, like the ones listed above.

Also, that bittersweet feel of having a very engaging writing partner that you loved more than life itself in your past, but no longer have....

That feeling when... instead of just saying that they are fed up your partner keeps telling you for weeks that "tomorrow I'll post", "no, tomorrow I'll post", "no, tomorrow", "tomorrow" ...

That feel when you knew you should not have posted to this thread, knowing it would bring up memories, like the feel you get when you remember the sweet, endearing nudges and conversations of the past from that one partner.

That feel when you know you're going to be groggy the whole day because you couldn't sleep last night, yet your body wakes you up at a set time no matter how little sleep you got. :/

That feel when you're bored our of your ever loving mind, but don't have to muse to reply to roleplays.

Ahhhh, the feel of being caught up on all your RPs. And I got to mark my RT thread as "FULL", and I think I've got all my serious itches scratched, at the moment. It is quite a good feel... until I remember that I should be saving at least some of this writing energy for some papers I really should be working on. >__>

That feel when you're within a whisker of being caught up with all your stories for the first time in months...and you get slammed with a torrent of replies!

That feel when those posts remind you once more of how incredibly fortunate you are to have the writing partners you do. :)

That feel when a sex scene in a roleplay is so terrible you contemplate killing your own character to put them out of their misery.

That feel when a throwaway line in your partner's post makes you go "Oh, that sounds hot."

Tfw when you catch up on your roleplays.

Actually no, haha, I have no idea what that feeling is. :cry: LOL

That feeling when you're searching for partners and their introductions and expectations sound so great, but immediately after you have the thought "They sound nice..." You find that their top desired kink is a HUGE NO for you.

Back
Top Bottom