Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

That feel when...

That feel when you can share any and everything with a partner because they are your rock. And you have great repertoire in and out of RP with them and you just adore them so freaking much it kinda hurts. đź’–

That feel when someone sends you a detailed approach that hits every single one of your offs in regards to their intended character and plot dynamic, making you wonder;

"Are they being serious, or just deliberately taking the piss?"

and you realise it's the former!

Last edited:
That feel when you get shoved down a set of stairs thinking surely there's no one left fun to roleplay with that won't ask you to be a hot big tiddied fraternal twin and low and behold, the person to free you from your agony with a topple down some stairs is the person to set you on a magical journey of witches and polyamory *swoon*

That feel when you and your partner's mains develop such amazing chemistry that every post just sizzles on the (computer!) screen, xD

When you’re trying real hard to remember that silence from partners doesn’t mean they’ve lost interest, even if you’ve seen them active. Lists of reasons they haven’t posted... right?

That feel when you are so thoroughly involved and in love with a story and it’s characters that you bawl like a baby while typing up a reply to the second chapter of said story.....because it hits you right in the feels! Like literally....bawling so hard you would have had the reply to him probably 30 minutes sooner if you coulda stopped crying.

This is a 3-in-1 feel, which really sums up my current mood:

That feel when you ghosted a partner or two that you didn’t mean to, and shouldn’t have, that feel when you think you might be writing with a partner who you think really doesn’t want to be writing with you (my karma hitting me back I suppose), and that feel when you feel like you may never find that certain, one of a kind roleplay ever again.

That feel of satisfaction and achievement when after two years, you put 'The End' on one of your stories, having written it to full completion. Tinged with a touch of sadness because you'll miss the characters you've come so much to love.

Now on to our next!

That feel of satisfaction and achievement when after two years, you put 'The End' on one of your stories, having written it to full completion. Tinged with a touch of sadness because you'll miss the characters you've come so much to love.

Now on to our next!
Grats on finishing another one!

OT: The feeling when your partner reads your mind, and includes plot elements you'd already been considering. :giggle:

That feel when....you’re tossing out some thought salad about an RP currently active, not so sure about it yourself but your partner absolutely loves it and legit makes you blush and smile. 💕💕💕

That feel when you send someone a PM about a possible roleplay only for them to ignore it but after reading some of their writing you realize they did you a favor. Bullet dodged.

That feel when your friends make 1k off drawing anime tiddy and you have no job xD

That feel when your friends make 1k off drawing anime tiddy
^^^ took me out :ROFLMAO:

That awesome feel when you've finally caught up on replies and every one of your partners is great! :heart::heart::heart:

The feel when you are such an idiot that you can't figure out how to start a personal conversation and the requirements on your own ^^

That feel when you're promised an entry-level job from employers who outright refused to pay you anything less than $15 an hour to start, and then they tell you they can't hire you two days later.

1087519.gif

When you're burnt out on a project because the story idea has haunted you for almost a decade, and the story itself is almost four years old, and you're so close to finally finishing but you can't concentrate. I love this story, but I can't stand looking at it right now. :cry:

You get one roleplay started and are eager to start some more. Time to do more reading...

That feel when you realise you've now been writing with a partner for over five years.

Time does fly when you're having fun!

Back
Top Bottom