Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dragon Ball: Train me, or else! (Matttheman89/TheyDontKnowIBurn)

His own climax and the way he held her brought her to her to the edge of her own. And much as she'd expected, this one had been the best by far. The pleasure was so intense that she lost her control and her ki surged, not quite enough to do anything, but enough to be noticable. Bulla's body was warm to the touch and she felt amazing as they laid there, enjoying being close to one another. She wasn't thinking about anything else right now. Just him, and how this had been one hell of a way to beat the cold.

"Humans are disgusting." SNOW's electronic voice decided before the com clicked off.

Back at the main part of the island, some hours had passed. Bulma started to be aware that something was off. "Has anyone seen Bulla? She never came back from exploring, did she?"

A few moments later, Eighteen felt a jolt of power surge. It wasn't as much as she would expect from Goten. Far too weak for that. But who else would have any? Bulla was as close to an average human as it was possible for a half saiyan to be. The bottle blonde glanced over to Goku, her icy eyes evaluating his disposition. Surely he'd picked up on that as well. But she didn't really want to make the blue haired Capsule Corp heiress panic. Aloofly, she placed her hands on her hips and moved to stroll off. "I'm gonna go search. Anyone coming?"

Bulla's own orgasm that followed shortly after his own only enhanced the pleasure that the older half-Saiyan felt in that moment, and Goten gasped softly as the two rode out the warmly intense aftermath of their lovemaking as they finally took a break, rearranging themselves on the slanted couch once again so that Bulla could lay on his muscular chest beneath the large blanket while they snuggled...now feeling far less awkward than it might have been when they'd first been forced into this position some time ago.

"Aw, what do you know?" Goten replied dryly as SNOW gave it's thoughts on the situation once more before clicking off again, softly stroking Bulla's blue hair as she rested against him, now feeling much warmer than she had before they'd started. Thoughts on what this might mean between them down the line aside...Goten had to admit...this had all felt incredible in the moment, and with that in mind, he tilted her head up softly to kiss her lightly on the lips, holding protectively against his frame.

Meanwhile, back with the others, Goku paused in his rapid and ravenous consumption of the food that had been prepared for the party as a small surge of ki caught his attention, blinking in bemusement as he glanced from side to side. That definitely hadn't come from anyone in the group that was nearby. It was around that time that Bulma brought up the fact that Bulla hadn't come back from her trip further into the island, and he tilted his head as 18 glanced his way before deciding to go off and search.

"Well...if Goten is still with her, I'm sure she's fine..." Goku began, finishing off another part of his meal before he rose to his feet. "But I guess it has been awhile, so it can't hurt to take a look around..." he continued, following after 18.

Bulma watched the two head out. With them both on the case, she was sure things would be fine. But even if she hadn't been unsure, Bulma still would have stayed behind, incase they did come back before Goku and 18 found them.

Bulla was still taken by surprise by how gentle Goten could be, especially after the intensity just moments before. But she had to admit, the kiss and the way he held hr to himself absolutely had her stomach feeling a bit fluttery and light. She blinked at that thought but pushed it back, and nuzzled against him. "Hehe, well, this isn't the worst thing that's happened all day." She mused with a laugh. "I guess we should thank SNOW for soaking my clothes." She only half joked. As she did, her fingers traced shapes over his warm skin. "I'm actually sweating a bit under this blanket, now."

She glanced up at the screen. Her body was back to a normal temperature. Not just because of the activity prior, but because, though she didn't realize it, she was still letting off a slight amount of ki, and it was warming her body as it went.

In the forest, 18 was trying to follow the direction the burst had come from, but it had tapered down to something smaller and much more consistent by now. "Your son isn't that weak... Unless something bad has happened." She pointed out, having assumed Goku had followed behind her. "So either things have gone poorly, or they're with someone else."

The idea that Vegeta's youngest was the source of the ki had never even occurred to 18, as it was just sort of understood that she had no abilities to speak of.

Smiling as he felt Bulla cuddling against him while doing the same himself, Goten couldn't help but laugh as she spoke, and nodded his head. "I can't say I disagree." he replied, feeling warm shivers working their way through his body as the girl resumed tracing paths across his skin with her soft fingertips. "Yeah. It may have actually done us some good." he joked back, rubbing her bare shoulders a little.

"I'm not surprised. You were getting pretty worked up back there." he teased with another laugh as Bulla spoke of actually having begun sweating. That was something he wasn't going to forget any time soon, that was for sure. At least it had all helped her to raise her body temperature, as Goten too took a peak at the computer monitor, giving a sigh of relief to see that she was far outside the danger zone now. "I guess if nothing else, all that training must be boosting your endurance, huh?"

Raising his arms up to rest behind his head as he walked along behind 18, Goku looked around the forest as she spoke up about the energy source it seemed that they'd both sensed, and shrugged his shoulders. "Hmm...I don't know. I doubt there's anything around here that'd be much of a threat to Goten, and that ki didn't feel like his anyway." he replied casually.

Heading in the direction that he could sense the ki coming from, Goku eventually felt his foot land on something metallic - clearly something that didn't belong in the forest - and looked down curiously to see the same metal door that his own son had discovered some time before. "Hey, 18! I found something! It looks like a door!" he called.

Bulla seemed to have gotten quite comfortable with all of this. "Ya know, I didn't imagine you'd be the first. But I'm definitely happy about it." She decided. She grinned coyly as she leaned in and placed a few kisses against his neck, teasing a little. She wasn't sure when they might get out of here, so the thought of playing around a bit more wasn't all that bad.

That was, until there came a clanging at the end of the hall. It seemed this lab wasn't sound proof.

Outside, Eighteen stamped at the metal door Goku had found a few times. "Anyone out there?" She called in.

In the cold room, a camera feed of the door outside played. "G-Goten! It's your dad, and 18!" She stuttered, looking stunned. So much for another round. But she was too thrilled by the prospect of escape to mind. "We're here!" She called as loudly as she could. It seemed they couldn't hear out, though, if the feed was any indicator. "We have to figure out a way to let them know they were in here.

Goten's grin grew a bit sheepish as Bulla spoke of how glad she was that he had turned out to be her first, even if the situation hadn't exactly been ideal, and laughed a little as she began teasing him with kisses to the neck, beginning to feel a little hot under the collar again. If Bulla was willing to go another round...or two...or even three...he knew he was certainly feeling up for it!

The sounds of something clanging down the hall that they had originally used to get in here though soon caught his attention, and he blinked as a familiar voice rang out as well. "Was that 18?" he thought aloud, joining Bulla in looking towards one of the camera feeds that showed the outside, where apparently a hidden camera had been keeping watch on the entrance.

"Dad! 18!" he exclaimed in shock and excitement as he spied the pair on the camera, standing outside the very same metallic door they'd stumbled upon some time ago. Somehow they'd managed to find them; if only they could hear them though, as it seemed that their voices weren't traveling far enough to be picked up even by the strengthened senses of his father and the cybernetically enhanced human. Luckily though, Goten knew there was another sense that they could rely on, and began getting off of the couch, stumbling back into his clothes and attempting to ignore how cold they'd gotten since he'd taken them off.

"Don't worry, I know what to do!" Goten said over his shoulder as he slipped his shirt on over his torso, then dug in his heels and braced himself. Concentrating, he began raising the level of his ki sharply and dramatically, knowing that there was no way Goku and 18 wouldn't be able to pick up on it.

And pick up on it Goku did.

"Hey, that's Goten! I can feel his energy coming from down there!" Goku exclaimed, happy that his little accidental discovery had proven to be what they were looking for. Gesturing for 18 to stand back, Goku held out his hand towards the door, and with a powerful blast of his own ki, completely blew the door off it's hinges, opening the way for them to proceed. "Goten! Are you ok, son?"

Unfortunately, Bulla's clothes were little more than a frozen chunk, iced to the ground and not wearable at the moment. So she collected the blanket they'd just been using and wrapped it about herself, being reminded of the sharp cold they'd done so well in hiding from.

Watching the screen, she was thrilled to see Goku and 18 respond to Goten's energy spiking. In little time at all, they heard the first door be blown off of it's hinges and the sound of footsteps down the hall. She moved to the door and pounded on it. "Goku, 18! We're in here. We can't break it down from this side! It's ki-proof in here!" She called. "Please hurry? It's well below freezing in here."

18 glanced at the hall walls, sighting the Red Ribbon logo. "This place is bad news... Labs like these are typically rigged with traps..." She said, looking to Goku. "We need to get them out quickly, because I'm not sure what will happen if we take this door out. I'm not familiar with this lab."

Then she called into the door. "Is anyone hurt? I need you both to be ready to bolt out of here when we bust this door down. Bulla, let Goten fly you out, since you can't do it yourself... This place might be booby trapped and if it is, it might trigger if we take this door out. So be ready."

It was muffled, but with them being just on the other side of the door, they were able to hear the words.

Bulla looked to Goten. "We're gonna get out... Goten, we're gonna survive!" She looked so immensely hopeful and relieved.

Letting his ki return to a more relaxed state as he sensed his Father blasting down the door that led down into the laboratory, Goten smiled in relief as he heard Goku and 18 coming closer, and stepped towards the door keeping them locked in as Bulla called out to them, still wrapped up in her blanket as she explained their situation.

Meanwhile, out in the hall, Goku frowned as he spied the all-too-familiar logo of the Red Ribbon Army, and shook his head. "This must have been another one of Dr. Gero's hideouts. I hope there's nothing dangerous down here." he thought aloud, knowing the history of such things, as it was places like these that 18 and the rest of the Androids had been stashed away by the evil Dr. for his schemes of world domination, including Cell, one of their most dangerous adversaries of the past.

18 had warned Goten and Bulla to stand back and let them handle breaking down the door, and the older Half-Saiyan glanced to the girl and smiled as she spoke. "I told you we'd make it out!" he replied, coming closer and scooping her up in his arms, so that he could rush her to safety once the door had been taken care of. It was going to be embarrassing getting her out of here wearing nothing but a blanket...but there wasn't much to be done about it now, so they'd just have to make the best of it.

Together, it wouldn't be much of an issue for Goku and 18 to blast down this door as well, and the instant it would go down, Goten would be ready to spring into action.

The way 18 looked at the door, it was as though she was analyzing it, and that was exactly what she was doing. "Goku, I don't have anything on this... It's newer than me..." She said, looking concerned by that fact. "Best we can do is take it out, then get the hell out of here." That in mind, she readied a ki-blast. "And..." Once they were in unison on their attacks, she hollered. "Door's coming down now!" Before they blasted the doors away.

SNOW's intercom went into a frenzy. "Defense penetrated. Activating Protocol 000: Flash-freeze!" Suddenly, the room's temperature plummeted. Thankfully, they were able to get out before it got too low, but both of their body temperatures had dropped back to the lows from before.

And then 18 was ordering them to keep going, to get out.

The abrupt shock of the change from the plummeting temperatures in the lab, to the sweltering island heat overwhelmed Bulla's body, already weakened and weary, and she blacked out. She was breathing, but she was out.

18 came out after the two, into the open air. So far so good.

Using every bit of his greatly enhanced speed that he could bring to bear, Goten sprang into action the instant that Goku and 18 brought down the door from the outside, and continued on straight through to the exit of the underground facility as fast as he could with Bulla in his arms. Unfortunately, even someone like him wasn't fast enough to avoid SNOW's countermeasures, and he could feel his temperature dropping rapidly as he moved, only to just as quickly be countered by the tropical heat of the outside world.

It was a shock to the system, to be sure, and while he managed to handle it well enough, he could see that Bulla wasn't as capable in that department, and had passed out once they'd made it outside. Gently setting the girl down on the ground - make certain that she was still modestly covered in her blanket - Goten checked to make certain that she was only unconscious, and heaved a sigh of relief and weariness, as the conflicting temperatures weren't exactly a picnic for him either.

"Thanks, guys. You really saved us. I'm not sure what we would have done, if you hadn't found us when you did." Goten said to 18 and his Father, who followed them out shortly after the cyborg.

"I'm just glad you're alright, son." Goku replied, patting Goten on the shoulder with a grin. "Still...something about this doesn't seem right. You said that place was built after you were, 18?" The Saiyan Warrior tilted his head curiously, as if in thought. "Dr. Gero's been gone a long time though...so who built this place?"

"And why is Bulla only wearing a blanket?" he asked immediately afterwards, looking down at the unconscious daughter of his friend/rival as his son made a face of shock and embarrassment.

"O-Oh-! W-Well...u-uh...that's...y-you see...Bulla got her clothes wet, and when the temperature started dropping...w-we had to wrap her in that blanket to keep her warm!" Goten stammered quickly, in the hopes of diverting any suspicion.

Eighteen smirked a bit. She didn't doubt that Goten was telling the truth. Well, part of it, anyway. But his stammering and unease at the question was a dead giveaway on the other half of the story. She had no intent on saying anything to Goku or to Bulma, though. No one needed the absolute shit-show that would come from that. And besides. Both were adults. So who's business was it but their own?

Beyond that, the fact that it with piss Vegeta off was more than a little entertaining. Chuckling quietly she moved to Bulla and checked over her. "She's going to be fine. But she should still probably be taken to a hospital for a check up. And you too, kid." She said, glancing back at Goten. "You..." She said, pointing at him. "can carry her back." She said, standing. "I'll go ahead and let Bulma know we found you two." She said before taking off.

Because of course she would leave him alone with the most clueless father in the world during such an embarrassing time.

Finally, Bulla started to come to a bit. "Goten... I feel awful..." She muttered. My limbs feel like wet noodles and I can't tell if I'm cold or warm." She added with a chuckle. "Did I die? I hope I didn't, cause today was pretty fun." She seemed to be a bit out of it from the abrupt passing out.

Thankful that his Father - powerful and heroic as he was - was somewhat dense when it came to certain matters, Goten breathed a sigh of relief as Goku seemed to buy his hasty explanation without any real suspicion, and only nodded his head. If the half-Saiyan had been paying attention though, the look on 18's face might have only made him more flustered and embarrassed, as he should have known that she'd be harder to trick than that. His concern for Bulla was occupying his mind at the moment though, leaving him to watch as 18 examined her for a few seconds before deciding to head back to camp to let the others know what had happened.

Left alone with the girl and his father as 18 left, Goten crouched down to carry her as the cyborg had asked, and felt a smile cross his face as Bulla started to stir. "Hey there." he said, gently picking her up in his arms as she spoke. "Don't worry. We're gonna get you checked out, just to make sure everything's ok." A sheepish laugh escaped him as she talked a bit of the fun they'd had today, and he glanced to Goku in the hopes that it would go over his head...which it mostly seemed to.

"Well, I'm glad you guys had fun. I just hope Bulma doesn't flip out when she hears about this. I don't even want to think about what Vegeta might say." Goku thought aloud, leading the way back towards camp as Goten followed with the girl in his arms...a little worried about that himself.

"Not exactly what I had in mind for an adventure, but hey...we made it through, right?" Goten said to Bulla, keeping things light and vague so his Father might not grow more suspicious.

Bulla rested comfortable against Goten's shoulder. She was so tired. Too tired to even be embarrassed about her minimal coverings around Goku. She figured given the situation, she got a pass. "I'm really sorry about shooting you." She muttered, thinking about the ki blast she'd delivered. She spoke softly. "But I did control it pretty well... Maybe I can get a break from training for a day or two?" She joked lightly.

On arriving to camp, they were practically swarmed by everyone. But leading the charge was Bulma. "Bulla, you really had me worried." She said, looking her youngest over. "I'm not even gonna ask where your clothes went."

Bulla chuckled. "They're frozen to the floor in the lab we were trapped in. It was either get out of them, or hypothermia, and I don't really care much for hypothermia." She mused. "But don't worry mama. Goten did everything he could to protect me for the lunatic AI in there..."

Bulma blinked. "Lab? AI?"

Bulla nodded. "Yeah. Some Lab for a group called the Red Ribbon army." She explained.

Bulma winced. Not good. 18 cut in. "A newer lab. Like more recent than me."

The older members of the group all fell into a tense silence that Bulla didn't understand. Bulma finally broke the silence by pulling out a capsul with a car in it. "I'll check into that later. In the meantime, Yamcha, here." She tossed the capsule to him. "Take these two to a hospital. It's best that neither of them drive, just incase anyone passes out from fatigue.

Enjoying the feeling that having Bulla resting in his arms gave him as they walked along, Goten smiled and shook his head. "Don't worry about it. You did what you had to do, and you're right. You did a good job. After all of this, I think we could both use a break." he replied, not really noticing the way that Goku briefly glanced back at the pair of half-saiyans as he caught some of their conversation, particularly the word training.

Continuing to hold Bulla as the group gathered around them once they arrived back at the camp, Goten had his own share of intense scrutiny from his own Mother, who was just as worried as Bulma, and did his best to reassure her while Bulla spoke with Bulma. It was during this time that the laboratory was brought up and it's Red Ribbon Army connections, leaving the others to worry about what that might mean while Bulma decided to have Yamcha escort the two half-saiyans to the nearest hospital.

Goten was a little worried about all of this himself, but he was feeling pretty worn out himself, so he didn't argue, and carried Bulla into the capsule car so Yamcha could give them a lift. After saying their goodbyes, they were on their way, and while Goten or even Yamcha probably could have flown there faster, this was the safer option, so Goten settled back to wait until they arrived, where once they had, the two of them were admitted to be given a once over by the hospital staff.

The hospital kept them both as a precaution to make sure neither was having a hard time regulating their temperatures. Bulla was still worn out and spent most of that time resting. As it was, they'd given her some pajamas to rest in. As an explanation as to why her clothes were not there, she had said that she had spilled some water on herself after getting stuck in the deep freezer at Capsule Corp's massive kitchen. She'd been trying to freeze a giant block of ice for an experiment, she told them. Staff looked dubious, but they couldn't deny that there were definite signs of early stage hypothermia, so they let it go.

Ultimately, both were released to their own homes later that evening. Bulma had picked them up then dropped Goten home before taking Bulla home. So they rest for a day. That day turned into two, because of course, Bulla caught a cold. She wanted to go train, but she knew she'd have to convince Goten on that one. So she called his home. Chi Chi of course answered. "Ah, Miss Chi Chi! If Goten's feeling okay, can you ask him if he'd come over? I'm very behind on school work because I just don't get the math on it... I'll make sure to send home some great, fresh bread from the bakery down the way. I'll even send enough for Goku!" She said with a grin.

Chi Chi gushed on about how Bulla was such a good girl, and promised she'd ask Goten. Once off the phone, the mother of two hollered. "Gooooooten! Bulla needs help with her homework again!~ I'm just so proud that everyone knows my boys are the smartest ones around!" She declared with a grin.

Goten remained by Bulla's side during their time at the hospital, watching over her as she rested and recovered until they were allowed to leave later that evening. Bulma was kind enough to give Goten a lift back to his home, and from there, he spent the next couple of days resting as well under Chi Chi's strict orders and care...as no matter how old he became...he was still her baby boy and according to her, she knew best...something that Goten knew better than to argue against.

A couple of days later though, Goten was back in tip top shape, and in a severe case of deja vu, was being informed by his Mother that Bulla needed his help with her school work again. Chi Chi seemed so happy to hear it, that he really didn't have the heart to tell her what was actually going on...that, and he was terrified of what she might do if she did find out, so he played along, and was soon on his way back to Capsule Corp in West City.

Touching down outside the facility as always, Goten walked inside and let the receptionist know that he was here to see Bulla, waiting for her to arrive.

It took a little bit, but soon Bulla came down. Her hair had been fixed up from the choppy mess that SNOW's dare had forced her to create. Now it was a cute, choppy bob with sideswept bangs and er cute little star clip keeping them to the side. She wore a middriff black, longsleeve top that fit her form closely and loose fitting workout pants. "Trunks was really freaked out when he found out what happened at the lab." She muttered as they left the building.

"He said I shouldn't go places alone, and that he was going to have someone escort me around to make sure I stayed safe. Soooo we need to leave now to shake my new keeper." She mused. As soon as they were off premise she'd propelled herself int he air. She wasn't at one hundred percent, but she felt sure she was well enough to train. "Wanna train some more? Or go on another, not so life-threatening adventure?" She suggested.

Goten smiled as Bulla came down to meet him, but as soon as he saw her, images of the two of them together and what they'd done down in that Red Ribbon Lab started playing through his mind - something that had been happening more and more lately - and he felt his temperature rising embarrassingly in response. It was a lot harder to just look at her as his best friend's little sister now that they'd crossed that line...especially when she was looking so cute today.

He laughed as Bulla made a fuss about how Trunks had gone into overprotective big brother mood ever since what had happened the other day, and that they should leave as quickly as possible to avoid her new bodyguard, to which he didn't argue, taking off into the air after her once they'd gone a safe distance away from Capsule Corp. "O-Oh? Yeah, we can do either, but...there's something I wanted to talk to you about first..." he said, sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck as they flew along.

"Listen...about...what happened..." he continued, trying to find the right words to express what had been on his mind for the last couple of days. "I hope...you don't think that I took advantage...or that I only did that because we had to...I-I mean, we did have to, but...uh..." His cheeks darkened a bit, and he tilted his head. "...you're...my friend, and what we did...was a lot of fun...I just...don't want you feeling like things are weird now...or anything."

She came to a stop, keeping herself floating in midair. For a moment, the teal-maned girl looked contemplative, but then she placed her hand on her hip and nodded, as though she'd decided something. "That's all fine and well. It was fun. It wasn't a negative thing for me, and it doesn't seem like it was for you." She mused with a coy grin. "And we're still friends. I know you still respect me as a person. Sooo let's not make a positive thing awkward." She said, much more calmly than him. But she couldn't quite avoid the slight rosy blush that took over her features.

Still, she giggled a bit as she floated over and pecked him on the cheek. "Maybe someday we'll even try it again. Just with less concern about dying." She said softly before taking off again. It seemed the control she'd managed doing the ki blast in the lab had extended to her flying more confidently, as well. Either way, she didn't seem upset.

Bulla didn't feel used or anything like that. And she couldn't have imagined having a better lover for her first go. She just knew that fun and warmth with a friend was the main reason that time.

Bulla's response was a relief, as it seemed that she hadn't been nearly as worried about things as Goten had thought she might be, or as worried as he himself had been, and he smiled as she reassured him that everything was fine. "O-Oh. Alright. I'm glad you feel that way." he replied, feeling a bit of that tension he had been carrying over the last couple of days start to fade away.

Then she floated closer to lightly kiss him on the cheek, and his cheeks darkened again as she softly flirted with him, implying that she'd be up for doing it again sometime under less dire circumstances. "U-Uh...um...s-sure...that'd be nice..." he managed to say as Bulla flew off again, not having been expecting that at all. He couldn't say he was against the idea though...although maybe they'd need to keep it to themselves...as he knew Trunks would kill him if he ever found out.

Eventually taking off after her as he tried to put thoughts of what it'd be like to go another heated round between the sheets with Bulla, he soon caught up, and, in an effort to keep things moving, decided to change the subject a little. "So...did your Mom find out anything about that lab we were stuck in, by the way?"

She thought. "I dunno too much. But mom's been locked away in her lab for the last two days. She left the next morning to go back out to the island, and as soon as she was back, she was working on something. But she won't tell me much. She agrees with Trunks that I need to behave myself. They all think you got stuck trying to help me." She said with a shrug. "And given everything that occurred, it seemed best to let that be the truth for now. I got into trouble, and you got stuck in there with me trying to help me."

Eventually they touched down in the same space they'd trained in before, and she stretched her arm. "I've been itching to train, but I didn't want Trunks to pick up on the fact that I can use ki now, so I couldn't even practice manipulating it." She pouted. "D'you think he'll ever be okay with me learning how to fight? Or even my dad? I can't imagine my big brother ever being cool like you. He's such a worrier."

Goten took on a more thoughtful expression as Bulla told him what she knew about Bulma's investigations into the Red Ribbon Army lab they'd stumbled onto, wishing that she'd been more forthcoming with her daughter regarding whatever she might have found out. "I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens, then." he replied, wondering just what this was all about.

Once they'd reached their usual training grounds, Goten stretched his arms towards the skies, then folded them over his chest as Bulla spoke of her family circumstances and the difficulty she was having with trying to practice on her own time. "I think he will be once he sees what you're capable of. Vegeta too. You've just gotta prove to them that you can take care of yourself." he said, grinning as Bulla told him she thought he was cool. "I guess that's just what being a big brother is all about. He wants to make sure you're safe."

Easing into a fighting stance, Goten beckoned her to make the first move. "And that's why we're out here, so let's get to it. The harder we train, the faster you'll be able to show your family that you can handle yourself, right?"

Bulla grinned. Excellent. It seemed things were going to be relatively normal. She had initially had some concerns about how things would be since they'd crossed a pretty major line a couple of days ago. But here he was, ready to train. "Alright! Don't you even think about taking it too easy on me. I wanna work hard so that when my dad comes home, I can show him I'm not incapable." She declared as she sped forward. It seemed she was moving straight into this. She'd spent the last two days in bed. So now it was time to raise some hell. She slammed a palm forward, aiming for a shoulder, trying to keep him off center. She knew she couldn't match Goten on a physical level, due to be shorter, smaller, and less trained. But she could at least try things out.

Goten could see that Bulla wasn't letting the two days she'd spent on bedrest slow her down, and readied himself as she charged him in order to start off their training for the day on the right foot. As the time off hadn't seemed to have thrown her off her game, Goten was able to proceed as normal in the routine he'd established throughout their training sessions up until this point; defending himself from her attempts to strike him while occasionally throwing in some light counters of his own, Goten would offer pointers on how to improve her technique and form, and every so often up the ante by putting a bit more power or speed into his own attacks to keep the girl on her toes.

Soon enough though, he would call for a break for Bulla's sake, and step back a bit so she could catch her breath. "Not bad, Bulla. I'd say you're getting better and better when it comes to hand-to-hand. Why don't we try working on a different method of attack for awhile, though?" he said, looking around for a few seconds before gesturing in the direction of a large boulder not far off. "Think you can destroy that with a ki blast? Give it a try."

She flinched a bit. Since that day in the lab, and everything that had come with it, her ability to do ki blasts had improved. But the fact that her first really successful one had been inflicted upon Goten had really upset her. Still, this was training. This was a boulder. And she was better with her ki now than she had been in the days before the SNOW disaster. Steeling herself, she put an unaffected grin on her face, and nodded. "Piece of cake, see." She said, holding up her finger. A little bit of showing off was an order to make herself feel better about all of this. "I must have had a block or something from the times things went bad, because since the lab, this part is easy." She admitted as a ball of ki formed at the tip of her finger. It was small, but she seemed to be compressing a fair amount of ki into a rather tiny orb. Finally, when it was about the size a tennis ball, she lobbed that badboy like a fastball towards the boulder. "Yamcha taught me to pitch when I was little." She said with a grin. "And this isn't that much different!"

If nothing else, she felt sure she was doing well at hiding that initial hesitance.

Back
Top Bottom