Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dragon Ball: Train me, or else! (Matttheman89/TheyDontKnowIBurn)

For a second, Goten thought he might have seen Bulla hesitate at the idea of throwing some energy attacks around, and tilted his head curiously as he wondered why that might be, considering her overall attitude towards training up until this point. If he had seen that though, it seemed to be gone just as quickly, leaving Bulla with a confident grin on her cute face as she held out a finger to begin charging up her ki. "Oh? Well, I'm glad shooting me that time in the lab helped you out." he replied teasingly as he watched the ki grow in size before she hurled it at the boulder he had pointed out.

Shooting across the distance pretty quickly like a fastball, the small-ball-sized shaped of ki crashed into the boulder, and after a small explosion, the two half-saiyans could see that her attack had destroyed a sizable chunk of the stone, leaving the rest to begin to crumble to the ground. "Hey, that wasn't bad!" Goten said encouragingly, reaching out and patting Bulla on her slender shoulder. "Yamcha would be proud."

Bulla laughed. "Maybe." She mused. "Still not as fast as his." Still she shrugged as she floated up for a moment to get a better look at the damage. Shielding her eyes from the sun, Bulla whistled. "Huh. Well, thankfully my last one didn't do that much damage to you." She said with a quiet sort of awe. Somehow it was still surreal to her that she was able to do such a thing. "I just wish Trunks would be proud of me for this. I just feel like he's gonna be mad instead, though." She said with a sigh, as she absently fidgeted with a short strand of hair. Looking back at him, she grinned. "Maybe if we told him what we did, he'd be too mad about that to be upset about my training." She teased, of course joking. Though the image of her big brother chasing his life-long best friend around world was slightly humorous, though.

Shrugging, she sighed. "Oh well, nothing that can really be done about it. Guess I'll just have to keep both of those things secret." She said with a wink. "Can't have my dad and brother coming for my teacher!" She said as she touched down on the ground and placed her hand on her hip. "What's next, sensei?" She asked, playfully calling him that. "I'm all yours for the day, so we should make it count." She of course meant training, but the double entendre hung in the air almost like a tease.

Eyes following Bulla as she floated up into the air to examine the damage she'd done to the boulder with her energy attack, Goten laughed and patted his own chest as she compared the effects of her last attempts to this one. "Well, I am pretty sturdy." he said with a grin, getting the feeling that the girl was still adjusting to what it actually meant to be able to do the sorts of things they could do. Goten had always sort of taken it for granted, considering he'd been able to do these things almost since before he could walk, but it was pretty incredible when you stopped to think about it.

"Aww, I'm sure he'll be proud of you, once he realizes just how important this all is to you, and that you're just trying to show him you can take care of yourself." Goten replied reassuringly as Bulla fretted over how her brother would feel about all of this. He blinked and felt his cheeks heat up a little as she teased him with the idea of telling him what else they'd done together though, and laughed nervously. "Y-Yeah...that might do it..." he said, getting an image of Trunks attacking him with that sword he kept in his room.

Thankfully, Bulla was only teasing, and Goten scratched the side of his head as she winked in his direction before reminding him of what Vegeta might do to him as well. "I don't feel like that would end well for me..." Goten thought aloud as the girl floated gently back down to earth and continued to playfully tease him, giving him a cute little title that couldn't help but give him certain ideas along with the idea of them being together all day.

"How about we work on your ability to dodge? I used to practice this with Gohan all the time when we were younger. I'll shoot some energy blasts at you, and you just worry about getting out of the way. Alright?" he asked, trying to keep his mind on training...at least for now.

Bulla looked ill at ease for all of a second before forcing herself back into the confident headspace that she'd been trying to maintain. She knew she had to learn to take a hit. What good was she if a single blast put her down? So even failing to dodge was a good lesson. "Y-Yeah! Of course!" She decided. "I can definitely handle that. I'm no weakling, so don't you baby me, Goten!" She said, keeping her hand on her hip. "I'll do my best!"

Taking a few more calming breaths, she steadied her body, and eased her mind into a state of focus. Obviously, she was meant to dodge as often as she could, but she knew she wouldn't do perfectly. She reminded herself that being afraid of pain would render her useless. Her father, her brother. Goten's brother and dad... None of them had become the worlds' strongest fighters by cowering from risk of pain. "I'm ready when you are!"

Goten definitely caught it that time, but just as before, Bulla seemed to be able to force past whatever worries she might have been feeling quickly, and the older half-Saiyan nodded his head as she confirmed that she could handle this. He waited until she seemed had steeled herself for what was to come, then held out his hand, beginning to charge up just enough ki that if any of his attacks were to hit her, it would most certainly sting. "Alright. Don't be afraid to get some distance or fly if you need to. You gotta be ready to do whatever works when it comes to a fight, got it?"

Once that was said, he let off a small, but relatively quick blast of energy in her direction, soon to be followed up by another, and another, and another on top of that. As it would be too easy if he fell into a predictable rhythm though, he made sure to change up the tempo every few seconds to keep her on her toes, making some faster than others, slower than others, stronger than others, and so on. "Keep moving! You'll only make yourself an easier target if you stay still!"

And move she did. As he kept lobbing balls of ki at her, she jumped, rolled, ate dirt a couple of times, flew off a few more, took a few on the chin, and just kept going. Some her of her family's resilience and determination were beginning to shine through in the determined look etched into her dirt-scuffed face. The ones that connected stung. A few of them damaged her workout clothes. Afterall, most normal garments weren't meant to withstand ki attacks.

At one point, though, she was able to do something that even she hadn't intended to. In one instance, she knew she wasn't going to be able to move quickly enough to avoid one of his attacks, as she hadn't fully recovered her stance from the last one. So in a moment of frantic strategy, she wrapped a thin shield of ki around her own palm and held it out, redirecting the incoming attack airborne. Then she blinked, surprised. It was almost as if her body had done that of it's own accord. "Huh. Neat."

Goten watched carefully as Bulla managed to work her way around many of his energy blasts, observing the way that her natural agility seemed to be working to her advantage as she continued to maneuver one way or another. As before, it wasn't perfect or even particularly skilled - not yet - but whatever mistakes the girl made she quickly recovered from, determined not to let it happen again if she could help it, and she took the hits well enough to keep moving, which was a good sign. "That's it! Don't give up!" he called encouragingly as he continued to attack her.

When she managed to deflect one of his attacks at the last second in a burst of impressive improvisation though, Goten let up, and grinned as he watched his attack soar off into the air before returning his eyes to Bulla and nodding his head. "Good job! I was thinking we'd go over deflecting energy attacks another time, but it looks like you might already be getting the idea. Your reflexes must be getting sharper." he praised, giving her a thumbs-up.

Glancing up at the sky for a few seconds again, then checking his watch, Goten took a few steps closer. "We've been at this for awhile. Why don't we take a little break before we keep going? Don't want to wear you out too badly, after all."

Bulla stretched her arms out, trying to loosen up some of the tension that had built up in her muscles. "You won't hear me complain about a break." She mused as she ambled over closer to him. She was scuffed and dusty, very clear signs of her efforts. But her eyes were bright with the energy and excitement of successes. and her cheeks flushed from exertion. She gave a bit of a grin and a giggle. "Teehee, if I keep this up, you'd better be careful. I might even be able to hold my own against you, someday." She joked lightly. "Better not get lazy, Goten! Because someday I'll actually be a worthwhile opponent, instead of just some clumsy newbie you're teaching." She added, running her hand over the side of her neck.

Bulla had never been in poor shape, but the past several weeks of active physical training and tightened her form, giving it a firm tone that still managed to be quite becoming. "Ever since we started this, I feel like I'm always hungry. How do you guys keep up with your appetites? I feel like I'm always starving. And I fit waaaay nicer into even the smaller dresses I have. This is great!" She was still a fashion forward girl, afterall. "Earlier today I went to the gym to run on the treadmill, and when mom's personal trainer came over to ask me to give her a message, he was definitely looking. I think he was worried whoever was working with me was gonna put him out of a job." She joked.

Goten smiled as Bulla agreed to the idea of a break, as she looked like she could use one, even if he could tell she was still abuzz with excitement and vitality, and he laughed as she came closer to tease him over her growing strength. "I'm sure soon enough, you'll be able to give me a run for my zenny." he said, playing along...though he did have to remind himself if he didn't stay at least somewhat diligent, it certainly stood a much better chance of happening. His own training hadn't really been suffering, or anything, and doing this with Bulla was a good workout in it's own way, but he could probably stand to push himself a bit harder from time to time.

Eyes quickly roaming over Bulla's figure as she spoke of the way this training had been affecting her, Goten couldn't argue with the results. Her form was already becoming much more toned and tightened, yet she still retained all the femininity that drew so much attention, and he couldn't help but appreciate it himself...especially after coming to know it so intimately. "You're a Saiyan. You'll get used to it." he joked as she spoke of her newfound appetite to go along with her power. Another laugh escaped him as she spoke of something that had happened that morning at Capsule Corp, and he shrugged playfully. "Maybe he was just thinking about how good you look? You've always been cute. But this is a great look for you." he replied.

She shrugged. "I dunno. Even if he was looking, I'm not really into it. He's kinda... Well, I don't think stupid is fair... But he's not really someone I could have a good conversation with. I'm more into guys at are smart in addition to strong." She said. "I thought bad boys were fun, but, well, you saw how that went." She mused with a laugh, thinking back to that day that her date-gone-wrong had turned up.

"It's whatever. Now that I've started training, I'm having a lot of fun with this, so maybe the whole lovey-dovey thing can wait a while, whilst I have some fun and learn more about my abilities." She stuck her thumb up. "It's actually kinda-" She looked like she was choosing her words. "-I dunno. Exciting? Like in a physical way, to get stronger, like this." She said, bouncing about a bit. Her movements were lighter, and it was clear her latent lineage was definitely lending itself to her. She jumped higher than she did before. She moved more quickly. Landed more gracefully. Looking down at herself she nodded. "I never felt quite right in my body. Like it was heavier, and more difficult to move than it should have been. But it doesn't feel that way anymore. I feel great!" She chirped as she pounced him. "You're the best for helping me. I feel like I should have been this way all along." Her eyes were all lit up with wonder at how much change she'd noticed in her life since their lessons began. There was just this genuine happiness in her smile.

"Even if no one else really has time for me, you make some time." She pointed out, subtly admitting to the fact that she'd always felt a touch out of place and lonely. After all, Bulma was often busy with work, as was Trunks. And Vegeta really didn't seem to pay attention to much besides fighting. Same with Trunks. If he wasn't working, he was training. So if she couldn't beat them, she could at least join them.

Pulling away she clasped her hands behind her back. "Even if I'm never as tough as everyone else, at least I won't be completely left behind anymore." She said with a nod.

It seemed each time they talked. a little more insight came as to why this training was so important to her. To gain her freedom. To protect her mom. To ease the stress on her brother. To make her dad proud. To not be so alone. This was so much more than a vapid teenager who wanted a pass to wander.

It was strange. He had mostly been joking about the idea, but hearing that Bulla wasn't really interested in someone like said personal trainer was actually...kind of a relief...almost like part of him had been worried about it, or something. It was also good to hear that she was no longer interested in the types of guys she had been pursuing before, like that jerk who had tried to put the moves on her awhile back, if only because she deserved a lot better than someone like him, and he nodded his head as she mused that maybe her love-life could take a backseat to what she was concentrating on right now. "There's nothing wrong with that. Let the right guy come along when he comes along." he mused.

It was also encouraging to hear that Bulla simply felt better in several respects since she had started training, prompting Goten to smile a bit sheepishly as she jumped on him for a moment for a hug, which he eventually reciprocated...although it made it difficult not to think of the last time their bodies had been pressed together in such a fashion. "Aw, Bulla. What else are friends for?" he said with a laugh, noting the brightness to her smile and the way her eyes lit up. It too was a good look for her.

He had never really considered it until recently, but it seemed that Bulla might not have been as happy as she'd always seemed in the past, as if she might not have fit in. Sure, she was friends with Pan and Marron, but maybe she had needed more than that, and this was an important step in that direction. Letting her go as she stepped back, Goten patted her on the shoulder. "I don't think you'll have to worry about that anymore, Bulla. If nothing else, you can always come to me." he said, happy to have helped her this far.

"Anyway. Are you ready to get back to it? We've still got a lot of work to do!"

Bulla nodded with a grin and gave a mock salute. "You've got it, Sensei!" She chirped with the same energy from before. Bouncing backwards, she landed lightly, having put some space between them. She winked. "Now, don't you be surprised if I go and blow your mind with my incredible skills!" She said with a laugh. As serious as this was for her, it was also fun, and exciting. She floated up. "Gonna throw more blasts at me?" She asked, clasping her hands behind her back. "Or something else? I'm ready for whatever." She asked. She was noticing that she was getting a bit overly warm so she stripped out of the longsleeved over trainer jacket she'd been wearing, revealing a strappy sports top. Something easy to move in and light, whilst still supportive.

"Next time we take a break, I'll even treat for lunch again!" She added with a nod. "You'll have the prettiest half saiyan on the block on your arm." She added with a giggle.

Goten laughed as Bulla joked around a bit before wondering what they were gonna do next, and held out his hand again as he had during their last exercise. "It might start out that way, but don't be surprised if I mix things up this time and get creative. Your opponent in a real fight won't always just stick to one method of attack, so you've gotta be ready for anything and everything." he cautioned, a little caught off-guard himself as Bulla removed her trainer jacket, leaving just a sports top on underneath it. It was cute, but he reminded himself to focus, nodding his head as she gave him a tantalizing offer for the future.

"I'll hold you to that." he replied with a laugh, certain that he'd likely have simply the prettiest girl in the city with him. Not lingering on that thought for too long though, Goten shot off another blast of ki in her direction, and the training had begun once more.

Keeping his word, Goten didn't leave things so simple this time, and every so often, just when he thought Bulla might be getting too comfortable, he would close the distance between them in a flash, and go on the attack physically, throwing a few punches and kicks before pulling away as just she might try to counterattack, shooting more energy blasts at her to force her on the move. "Always be on the lookout for ways to throw your opponent off their rhythm! Never let them control the fight if you can help it!" he called out between attacks.

Throw your opponent off their rhythm, huh? Bulla kept that in her mind as they keept going back and forth. Soon she saw a moment it which she had an opening and sped past him before whipping back around. She, in a burst of speed that was even a touch surprising to her, closed him behind him and leaned in. "Always be on the look out, right?" She whispered softly before giving his ear a nip. He had said to through your opponent off their rhythym, after all.

Then she promptly took off, flying as quickly as she could. Space. She needed to give herself the space to think and form plans. She knew he outmatched her in every conceivable way. But she could use small things to her advantage, to give herself more time to think.

Surprising Goten by suddenly flying past him in the middle of their sparring, only to immediately close in on him from behind with enough speed that even he was momentarily left open, he blinked as she spoke softly into his ear before surprisingly even further by nipping it and speeding away before he could react, having managed to turn his own advice against him...as well as sending a little shiver through his body in the process. Was she teasing him?

Regardless, he laughed at her little victory, and turned to follow her with his eyes, now a little more alert. "Alright, you got me that time. But don't think it'll always be that easy. I've got a couple of tricks up my sleeve." he called, holding out his hand once more and firing off another ball of energy. There was something different about this one though, as even if Bulla managed to dodge it, she would quickly notice that it would almost immediately begin to hone back in on her once more, almost as if it were being guided, and if she were to look at Goten, she would see that that was exactly what was happening.

"You're not the only one who's learned a thing or two from Yamcha!"

Bulla was laughing up until he sent that after her. "Oh no way!" She declared. "No fair, no fair!" But despite the girl's protests, she didn't look ready to back down, and thought. It honed. That was a problem. It wouldn't stop. Unless it hit something else. An object in motion stays in motion until acted on by an outside force. Well, this wasn't an object so much as a force all it's own. But the principle surely applied, didn't it. She'd be cutting it a little too close to try and run it off into a cliff face or anything.

But then it occurred to her. An outside force. Ki was a force. And her ki was an outside force to his. "No you don't!" She declared as she formed a large blast of ki and barreled it forward to meet his honing one. The two blasts met with a slamming force that shockwaved at impact. She was knocked back a bit, but she managed to collect herself before she could hit the ground. "Jeeeeez. You're more impressive than I give you credit for, Goten!" She said cheerfully as she rubbed the back of her head. "That was a bit of a dirty trick on my end. But, well... You said throw your opponent off, and it seemed like the easiest thing to do. I know most wouldn't go for that, and it was kinda rotten of me." She said with a bashful laugh.

Admittedly, it still pleased her that it had even worked the one time. Some part of her really enjoyed the fact that she was desirable. "I won't do it again! Promise!"

Continuing to track Bulla's movements with his energy attack, Goten watched and waited to see what Bulla might do to get herself out of this predicament, and raised an eyebrow as she decided to meet it head-on with an attack of her own that managed to cancel his own out in a explosion that nearly knocked the girl out of the air before she recovered. "You didn't think I was just a pretty face, did you?" Goten replied as she cheerfully complimented his technique, laughing and shrugging his shoulders. "That wasn't bad. Good job."

He shook his head as she spoke of the way she'd gotten around his guard earlier, and floated up into the air so that they could be closer. "Don't worry about it. Sometimes you have to use whatever you can to win, and I guess you know one of my weak points now." he replied with a sheepish laugh. Even as she promised not to do it again though, Goten gave her a cheeky grin, and within the next instant, he was right beside her, leaning in and lightly blowing into her ear. "You know what they say though; turnabout is fair play." he said in a soft and teasing manner before he began to drift away with a laugh.

And there it was. Her cheeks. Her ears. Even the tops of her shoulders flushed rosy and she huffed as she placed that hand on her hip again. "Not faiiiiir. You're the strong one. I get to be the sexy one." She mock-pouted as she floated after him. She nibbled at her bottom lip as she followed after him. His blowing in her ear through her mind back full force to that day in the lab. The way his hot breath had felt on her skin, and once again that set a jolt up the younger girl's spine that made her squirm.

Damn Goten, ruining her focus, and making her feel all funny. Though, he wasn't wrong, and turnabout was fair play. But was turnabout on turnabout fair, too?

She let out a bit of a sigh, a slightly exaggerated one at that. "Welp, now I'm distracted." She said. "I'm pretty much useless now that my mind's all distracted." She said as she touched down on the ground and moved to lean against an large outcrop of rock. "Guess we can't finish our training now, and I can't treat to lunch, because I'm too distracted." She said, just a little louder as she closed her eyes. A nice breeze filtered through the area, and while it did little to quell the heated flush of her skin, it did feel quite nice.

Finding it more than a little satisfying that his own attempts to tease her had gone over so well, and thinking that the way she blushed and pouted a bit was more than a little cute, Goten continued to laugh as Bulla floated after him, remaining just out of her reach to tease her a little bit further. He paused as she gave what even he could tell was an exaggerated sigh though, watching as she descended back down to earth while speaking of just how distracted she was, unable to stop himself from soon following after her with a little grin on his face.

"Oh yeah? Hmm...I wonder what we can do about that...? It wouldn't do to have other things on your mind in the middle of training, after all." he replied as he joined her by the large rocks, noting that even if someone were to suddenly come by, perhaps on their way to the City, they likely wouldn't be able to see them in this space. The soft breeze felt nice as he looked in her direction, aiding in creating a sort of relaxed atmosphere as he came closer once she'd closed her eyes, leaving herself a little open.

Remembering that Bulla had said she was open to the idea of a repeat incident of what had happened between them in that lab, and thinking about how nice it had all been in spite of their terrible situation, Goten soon found himself leaning in, pressing his lips against hers for a kiss as his arms softly wrapped around her slender form.

Bingo. She grinned into that kiss, eager to do something about the intense aching want that was nagging at her. She couldn't help but really enjoy the way it felt to have him hold her in such away. Deepening the kiss a bit her hands started at his chest before moving up, and sooner her fingers were tracing soft and teasing along the side of his neck. She pressed her shapely body close to him. It almost felt odd to be doing this in broad daylight, and not trapped under the confines of a blanket, but it felt every bit as exciting, and quite new, too. Not being so restricted in what they might be able to do... Why, the very thought of the fact that they had more freedom really revved her up.

When the broke for a breath she was grinning ear to ear, before she leaned in and nipped at his neck. "We don't have to worry about staying under a blanket to keep warm, this time..." She mused, a breathy sigh, before stealing another heated kiss.

Realistically she'd imagined this would happen again. They were uniquely fitting partners, insofar as endurance. However, she hadn't anticipated things boiling over so quickly when she teased him earlier. Not that she was complaining.

Her hand moved and took his, guiding it first along her firm, curvy hip, then urging him to touch her more. She wasn't a shy girl about what she desired. Plus, the idea of doing this out where no one else was was more than a little bit exciting, due to the forbidden nature of it all.

The way that Bulla deepened the kiss so soon after their lips met was very exciting, prompting Goten to follow along as her soft hands began gently moving along his chest and neck in a way that only stoked the flames of his desire, and another shiver moved through him as she seductively pressed her body against his own. It was a much more intimate and safe atmosphere compared to their first time together, even if they were technically out in the open like this, allowing him to really enjoy it further as their kisses continued for a time longer.

Eventually they had to take a breath though, and Goten shared her smile before teased him and nipped at his neck. "I don't think we'll have any trouble with that this time..." he replied, meeting her next kiss with a fire of his own, making it clear that she wasn't the only one who wanted this to happen.

He didn't try to stop her as she guided his hand to rest on her curvaceous hip, and only took advantage of the opening to continue sliding his hands along her body, with one hand beginning to tease her perky caboose while the other trailed smoothly along her side. Meanwhile, he began gently guiding them towards the ground so that they might rest upon the soft grass, positioning himself on top of her as their kisses only grew more heated, wrestling with her tongue as his quickly growing and hardening manhood would press against her.

Her world sort of spun as they got so heated so quickly. There was this undeniable passion and chemistry that, while it was similar to the first, was more intoxicating and exciting. They weren't doing this to keep warm. Nor because there was nothing else to do. Somehow that made this even more intense.

Feeling him harden against her, she let out a lusty sort of longing gasp as her hand slipped down to stroke him through the fabric of his pants. For her part, her body was working in overdrive, readying her for what would come. The heat was practically pouring off of her, and she was quickly getting so wet, it was even noticable through her thin workout shorts. "G-Goten... Lean back... I wanna do something nice." She said with a cute, and absolutely naughty grin. Now that they had the space, she wanted to explore a bit more, and do things she'd only read about and seen in lewd videos. "I wanna try all sorts of things. And it's okay, if it's you." She really did trust him implicitly. After all, she couldn't imagine anything bad happening with him. He was kind, and he took care of her. So she felt safe to explore this sort of thing with him.

Goten gasped as he felt Bulla begin to stroke and rub his manhood through his pants, already feeling the need to remove them so that there would be nothing in the way to keep her from touching it for real, and soon he could tell that he wasn't the only one showing such signs of arousal, as he could notice the way she had grown wet through her shorts. Before anything else could be done for either of them though, Bulla seemed to have an idea of her own, leaving him to tilt his head for a few seconds before he decided to play along, unable to do anything but as the girl revealed how much she trusted him.

Doing as she asked and leaning back, Goten smiled and waited to see what she had in mind. "Show me what you've got, Bulla." he said with a wink.

Bulla blushed deeply, but she proceeded boldly, not wanting to back down. To start, she helped free him from the confines of his pants, and stroked him firmly as she thought about what she was about to do. He would like this, right? She couldn't imagine him not. She'd heard it felt great to have it done. After stroking him a moment more, she leaned in and, showing no nerve or hesitation, she went for it, drawing her tongue over the tip a few times before taking it into her mouth. She kept going, swirling her tongue over the head for a moment, before she took him a bit deeper. She was careful not to get too ambitious as she listened to learn what would please him. The whole time, her hand continued to stroke his shaft anywhere her mouth wasn't.

Goten's manhood sprang free from his pants as Bulla helped slip them off, and he groaned a little in response to her direct touch as she immediately resumed energetically stroking him with her hand, seeming to enjoy it just as much as he was. A moment or so passed as the girl continued to take the lead in this manner, until she suddenly upped the ante and surprised him by leaning in and beginning to pleasure him orally, using her tongue on the head of his member even as she took him into her mouth, leaving Goten to gasp as the sensation caused him to shiver in pleasure.

It only felt better and better as her stroking continued where it could, and Goten could soon feel his pulse beginning to quicken the longer it went on. "W-Wow, Bulla...you're...pretty good at this..." he managed to say, letting his hand drift down to rest atop her head as he let her down as she wished. Had she been studying other things besides martial arts, he wondered?

Back
Top Bottom