Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Big Bad Wolf (RudexOhstefy)

Alexander gave an adorable pout as she pushed his hair away. But then she mentioned one more place he could fit and he looked a little surprised. Before he knew it, she had her lips on the tip of his length, her soft hot tongue gliding along it. He let out a small gasp before looking down at her. "That is new..." He smiled a little but then decided something. "I wanna show you something and you can decide if you like it." He took a step back, his length freeing itself from her mouth with a small pop. What he wanted to try would be best done when she didn't want him inside somewhere that was too tight. He closed his eyes and let out a long sigh of effort. Then, suddenly, his body started to change. In a few moments he was in his wolf form. Just like before he grew larger and got a nice coat of fur. He wasn't entirely unattractive like this. He looked the same, but combined with a wolf of course. But the main reason he had changed was very obvious. His length was now large even compared to himself before. He took a step closer, pressing the thick thing to her cheek and letting out a needy whimper.

(I think that Satyr might be fun. But maybe...Two or three of them? :twisted: )

• Hearing him gasp out softly before he spoke, looking up at him when he moved back, her head tilted all the while watching him with curious eyes. What was he doing? The change in his form caused her eyes to grow just slightly when she watched his bones shift and his body grow a bit larger and his hair look wildly untamed, she didn't notice the other change up until he pressed it against her cheek, blinking from her trance and looking at what was rubbing against her cheek. Licking her soft lips as the temptation rose within her body, Elizabeth moved her head back carefully before letting her soft pink tongue reach out and flick across the newly grown cock. There was not a moment's hesitation that the female found herself beginning to take in all of his length into her mouth, sucking him in carefully and almost with a skilled mouth, somehow, she managed to take in all of his length; For a first time, she was doing quite well at it. Not waiting for a reaction this time, because it was evident that he liked it, the fire haired girl began to pick up a steady pace of bobbing her head against his length.[/list:u]

Somewhere inside, that look on her face excited him. She liked his wolf form. And as she wrapped his lips around him again, he let out a very pleasured whimper, his hands moving to tangle in her hair. But he was really impressed when she took his whole length. Her mouth was open so wide just to fit him inside and she was bobbing up and down on the whole thing. Her throat must have been full as well. But it wasn't long before he took things into his own hands. He tightened his grip on her head, tugging her hair a little. But more importantly, he made her stop bobbing. Once she stopped, he started to move his hips, fucking her face rather roughly. And with that, he let out a pleased howl.

• Her head continuing to bob even with his hands tangled within her hair, she let out a soft groan against the thick meat inside her mouth, there was a soft sucking noise mixed with her moans that began to rise around them, the rain still dripping through the trees leaves and branches to keep their bodies wet. Her knees and legs covered in mud, the mud seemed to reach out and brush across the bottom of her thighs, she winced softly when his grip in her hair tightened and seemed to leap to her head, holding her still, her eyes looked up to him. Just in time, apparently, as his hips began to shift quickly toward her face as he began to shove his cock repeatedly down her throat, the force was causing a gagging noise to emerge from her warm and wet throat.[/list:u]

Alexander seemed to be enjoying himself more than ever. He liked being forceful and being in his wolf form made it rather exciting. But even as she started to gag on his length, he was starting to build towards his climax. And just when it seemed like he was going to keep going forever, he pulled out of her mouth, letting out a growl of pleasure. Like always, his seed erupted in huge amounts. But along with everything else in his wolf form, this was even more impressive. Her face and chest was coated and even more dripped down onto the mud in front of them. Then, as quick as a blink, he was human again, panting loudly. "I'm starting to get kind of tired...Was that fun?"

• His wolf form drove another shiver down her spine, her eyes flickered over his face as his eyes closed tightly and his rough, jagged movements with his hips moved toward her face, Elizabeth enjoyed this. Or maybe it was just sex in general that she enjoyed. Evidently, they both enjoyed it. Her breathing beginning to become maintained and through her nose, that didn't keep her from continuously gagging on him, up until he quickly pulled out of her mouth and growled out his release, blinking softly as the white ooze spilled out over her face and stuck to her soft skin, dripping down to mix with the cum that had landed on her breasts. Licking her sticky lips for a moment as she wiped the rest from her face, sucking softly on her fingers, she looked up to him again as she saw his face slightly red and his chest rising and falling to panting breaths. Giggling quietly, she nodded her head and stood carefully, looking down at her dirty body, "It was, but. . I think it's time to get cleaned up." Well, it was time for her to get cleaned up anyway, walking toward the lake that wasn't too far off now, she moved into the water to clean the cum and off her skin.

ooc : xD
    I forgot to reply, but anywho,
    two or three satyrs would be fun![/list:u]

Alexander smiled a little. "You are even dirtier than I am..." He licked his lips a little and, without any warning, tossed her over his shoulder and carried towards the lake. It wasn't long before he carried her into the water, setting her down on the shore before floating backwards. It was nice to be in the water with the rain falling all around them. "I don't think I can do that any more today...No matter now much I look at you I can't get it to be hard again." He sounded a little upset but he was sure if they had sex again he would pass out. He was fairly exhausted right now anyway. But what he didn't know was that they were being watched.

Ever since they had left the cave, three satyrs had been watching from afar. They didn't much care about the wolf boy. After all, he was male. But the little human with him, she was interesting. Big breasts and obviously addicted to sex. She was like a forest nymph. And once the wolf was asleep, she would be theirs.

• Giggling again when he hoisted her up onto his shoulder, once they finally reached the lake and he peeled her sticky body off his shoulder to sit her down by the shore, the red head easily moved into the water shortly after him, the mud and cum disappearing off her body and into the water. Running her fingers through her hair as she arose from under the water, she looked over to him when he stated that he couldn't have sex again today without it, quite frankly, killing him. The optimistic female smiled softly, moving toward him and kissing his cheek, "It's alright silly. At least we found out all the places you can fit." She said with a nod, floating back further into the water and closing her eyes, "Besides, at least now you know what you were missing from being away from humans for so long." Elizabeth added, her smile still warm with understanding.[/list:u]

From the way that she worded herself, it was a bit obvious that she wanted a little more. But since he couldn't give her that, he would shower her with affection, smiling adorably when she kissed his cheek. He swam after her, nuzzling against her shoulder lovingly when he got close enough. But then, as always, he gave her a playful bite. "I don't think I would mind being around humans after all this. If they are as nice as you, they won't be so bad." He put an arm around her waist and started to kiss her neck lovingly. Then his hand moved to her thigh, rubbing softly. That is, until he pulled her into his lap. "Once we are nice and clean do you want to go take a nap?"

• Opening her eyes just in time to catch him swim toward her and give her shoulder affection that she knew would be the leader of a soft bite, squeaking subconsciously when he bit her, this seemed to be the constant reaction every time; The bite was expected but it didn't shock her any less. Smiling excitedly when he stated that he wouldn't mind being around humans, her eyes moved to the lake water for a moment, knowing that not all humans were as particularly nice as she was. "Well, not all humans are so nice." She stated softly, leaning her body against his when his hand slid to the skin of her thigh, settling nicely into his lap with a soft smile. Nodding her head as a nap sounded positively wonderful after having hot sticky sex and taking a bath in the lake, it made her cheeks faintly pink to think about him holding her close in their nap.[/list:u]

It was a long while before Alexander finally stood up, holding her close to him. It wasn't a long walk to the cave and he didn't really feel like talking. After all, his body was shouting at her. His tail was wagging and his ears were down in a docile happy kind of way. He even had a small smile, one of his sharp points poking from under his lips like a cute anime character. But soon they were on the mat again and he got another pair of loose cloth pants, his last pair. "Do you want more clothes? Or do you want us to sleep naked?" He didn't mind either way. She was still so warm and soft. He needed her like a drug and it was obvious he was infatuated with her.

• There was something warm within the way that he held her body close to his, seemingly no matter what, that made her all too calm around him, in a good way. Normally, she would never feel this comfortable to be naked with anyone, no matter who they were or what they told her. Maybe it was because they were out in the forest and Elizabeth had yet to see any of the other creatures take a mind to it. Then again, what forest creatures do you know complain about busty red haired humans? "I'm sure when we get up, I'll at least need a big shirt to wear." She answered quietly, giving them the leeway to sleep in the nude because wearing clothes without doing anything seemed far too unnecessary, comfortably laying herself out on the mat.[/list:u]

Alexander didn't give it a second thought. He laid next to her, putting his arms around her lovingly and pulling her close to his chest. He wouldn't last like this, since he was used to sleeping alone, but it was a nice way to start their nap. And it wasn't long before the nap really began. He was asleep in under a minute. He hadn't been that tired in a long time after all. So when he did fall asleep, it was deep and it wasn't long before he rolled away from her, laying sprawled out with his tail wagging.

A few hours later, with Alexander still deep asleep, the rain stopped and outside there were giggles and the sound of a pan flute. The sun was shining and it was proving to be a rather nice day. But if she went out, she would see an even more pleasant scene. The scene of satyrs chasing forest nymphs as always. And one set of satyrs had finally caught their prey, who was teasing and touching them in ways only a nymph can.

(How would you feel about playing Elizabeth and a jealous forest nymph?)

• Feeling him wrap his arms around her and closing her eyes when she felt his warmth moving through her body, Elizabeth let out a soft sigh and fell asleep, the red haired girl not realizing that he was no longer circulating his heat to her until she woke up a few hours later and looked behind her. Smiling softly to see that he was well away from her and his tail was wagging probably about a dream he was having, looking around just slightly when she heard giggles and music. The rain leaving the air fresh and ready for new life, the female crawled half silently to the entrance of the cave, even in this position she had a rather gorgeous aura about her, eyes curious though covered by her bangs.

Elizabeth had never seen satyrs, or forest nymphs for that matter, so in watching them toy with one another, or rather seeing one of the satyrs catch a nymph, her honey brown eyes grew just slightly wide. Standing carefully onto her feet once she was a short distance from the cave, when you had red hair, it wasn't that hard to be spotted from a distance, tilting her head with the same curiosity that she had had for Alexander's actions.

ooc : I wouldn't mind playing a jealous forest nymph at all!
    :) [/list:u]

Just as the satyr, who was named Loki because of his mischievous nature, was about to have his way with the nymph, who was on her back under him, he looked up to see the red head walking towards them. She was the same one who had been with the wolf before. She was so much like nymph, but so different. Her skin wasn't the same greenish color and she didn't have the elven ears. Sure, all of those things were great, but she was just different. Different was good. "Hello there human...What are you doing out here all alone?" He pressed his large cock between the breasts of the nymph, knowing her sexual nature would encourage her to continue.

• There was something about the scene of the nymph and the satyr that made her all too curious, subconsciously moving her arms over her chest and noticing the large cock that was pressed between the nymphs breasts, there was a soft sigh released; Elizabeth's breasts were bigger. But then again, she supposed that most nymphs had oddly thin bodies like that, just so they could be able to run through the forest and be the teases that they evidently were. Elizabeth called that being a whore, but that wasn't said aloud when she noticed the light green skinned girl give her glaring eyes when the satyr she had let catch her looked to her with curiosity. "I. . I heard music." She said honestly, her lightly freckled cheeks hitting a soft pink color, before letting her eyes go to the nymph when she spoke up. "Well go back where you were. There's no more music." Her words were taunting, almost as though she were calling her a child without truthfully saying the word itself, shooing her away from what the nymph found were things that this human probably knew nothing about. [/list:u]

Loki looked down at the rude little nymph who was still under him. "Now now...Don't be so rude. She hadn't done anything to upset you." He moved a hand to the nymph's long hair and pushed his length between her breasts until the tip was in the green girl's mouth. That would keep her quiet for a little while. "Yes...I was playing my pan flute earlier. Do you like music?" He was so much prettier than Alexander. Not more handsome. But prettier. He was a bit feminine in his features and he wasn't at all muscular. He was obviously born as a creature of the Fae, unlike the wolf she had been with. "I would love to play for you." He knew the nymph under him would work so hard to please him. And of course, a few other satyrs would be joining in once they heard he had caught a nymph for them, along with a human to seduce.

• Her pretty eyes blinking softly, it was apparent that Elizabeth ignored the nymph, much to her disposition as she had been hoping to get the human riled up. The nymph turning her eyes back to the satyr above her, she pouted softly before accepting the tip of his cock in her mouth, sucking on it silently and using that as a teasing measure to keep her occupied and to have something for Elizabeth to look at; Little girls wouldn't know a thing about that. Though he was pretty, and Elizabeth found herself biting her bottom lip at her mind announcing him as pretty, she had noticed the size of his member and it created an added bit of sexual curiosity within, tilting her head lightly. "I do." Her voice was still soft, looking at the sight between the two of them before looking at the ground, not wanting to be rude and stare. Her eyes looked up quickly however, half at hearing the slurping noises that emerged from the nymph's mouth and when he stated that he would play for her, "Would you really?"[/list:u]

The satyr let out a rather pleased noise as she sucked and slurped his cock, causing him to shiver a little. He knew the nymph would be happy about that. They cared about nothing but having their satyrs after all. That was how this eternal game of cat and mouse started. But this little human would be fun to play with and she was walking around naked in the forest. Like a red-haired nymph sent to improve his day. So he pulled his pan flute out and began to play, though it took a bit of effort because of what the nymph was doing for him. Little did she knew, he was playing a message for all the satyrs and nymphs. Before long, there were four more satyrs and another nymph who was prancing around them, rubbing against them. They were all just as pretty as Loki. "Do you want to play our game too?" He let out another enchanting groan as his nymph sucked him.

• The nymph giggled in her whimsical way beneath him, satisfied with the noise although knowing she could bring out far more noises from the satyr to keep him momentarily distracted from the beautiful human. Elizabeth watching as he pulled his flute out and began to play, it seemed as though he had done this before, playing a flute while having a nymph suck at his length in that way. It was an interesting sight, to say the least, for Elizabeth to watch, not noticing at all until she saw another nymph that there were other satyrs now, her eyes looking around at them before looking back to the one at whom she was surprised could still make complete sentences. "Your. . Your game? What kind of game?" She asked, head still at a curious tilt, she could feel eyes settling on her naked figure, though she was starting to grow more and more comfortable with this being naked thing. Perhaps that was because of Alexander.[/list:u]

Loki smirked a little when she asked about the game. He stood, pulling his length away from the nymph before walking over to Elizabeth's side. "Well...The game we play with the nymphs. You pretend to not want us for a little while and we chase. Then...When we catch you, we have some fun. We have never had anyone besides a nymph play. I am interested in feeling a human." He smiled and stroked her cheek, enjoying the look of the freckles, which he had never seen before. The other satyrs were moving close and circling her. They obviously weren't going to give her a chance to run. "My name is Loki..."

• The nymph's vacuum mouth created a soft noise when he pulled away from her, a soft line of her spit emerging before a frown instantly stained her pretty face, her satyr moving toward that damn human. The game they played with the nymphs? Elizabeth wondered for a moment that if what she had seen was what he classified as their game, when he stated that it was in fact their game, her eyes blinked softly when he stated he was interested in feeling a human. It seemed that almost everything in this forest was interested in humans. Perhaps they should go among them. Although the opportunity seemed absolutely wonderful, to perhaps play such a game with the satyrs, and evidently keep the forest nymphs simultaneously angry with her. "I'll play your game." She said with a soft smile, looking around at each of them again, she could almost see and feel the looks on the other's faces. "I'm Elizabeth."[/list:u]

Loki smirked a little when she agreed to play with them. Without warning, he pulled her against him, smirking a bit. "Well...Its not fair that I am the only one who gets to play. After all, we don't get to see humans often." He made a small gesture with his hand and two of the satyrs pushed her to her knees rather roughly. She was on her knees before Loki and he reached down, stroking her hair. "Now...I want you to put it in your mouth. Those two will take care of you from behind..." His length still had nymph saliva on the tip and he was sure it would taste rather good. The Fae were almost made to attract humans. Meanwhile, the two satyrs pressed their tongues against her entrance at the same time, both looking adorable and content as they did. "They are just starting out slow. Soon we will fill every hole."

• Squeaking softly when her body met with his, although he was rather feminine looking with no muscular form to his body, neither one of them fell to the ground and he barely seemed to move, looking to him with slightly wide eyes. Again came the strength that was highly unexpected, her knees hitting the ground and the grass now becoming familiar with her shins, her eyes looked back up to the one who seemed to be in control, stroking her hair. Truth be told, this was starting to make Elizabeth just slightly, well, excited. Closing her eyes for a moment shortly after he clearly stated he wanted her to place his length in her mouth, Elizabeth opened her eyes and let them silently introduce themselves to his member before ever so carefully letting her mouth begin to wrap around the tip. His length was just a bit different than Alexander's, perhaps something about the prettiness of it all, though she began to take it all in. Though she was not an expert, like per say a nymph was, Elizabeth wasn't at all horrible, her eyes going half lidded when she felt him reach the back of her throat; This was when she began sucking, pulling her mouth carefully back up his length and listening for a reaction.

Wanting to turn her head when she felt warm tongues against her moistened entrance, that was definitely something new to her, but not as new as when he told her they would fill every hole, her mouth now making it's journey back down his length at a quicker pace. "And what about us?!" The nymph was obviously pissed, stomping her foot onto the ground as she felt it unfair to be chased around only to have some human girl come and steal the spotlight, it, to put it simply, just wasn't fair. Or perhaps it was because the human had taken the interest of Loki away from her.[/list:u]

Alexander was an amateur when it came to sex. She was the first pleasurable thing that had happened to him in his whole life. But the satyr had just pulled his cock away from a nymph who had been with him more times than most had sex in their whole lives. So her actions didn't get the same reactions they would get form her little wolf. But he did let out a small groan, looking a little pleased with her. But then the nymph complained again and he sighed, reaching out to grab the green skinned girl. He pulled her to his side and kissed her lips teasingly. "You know that we will take care of you. I just want to play with the little human. I didn't think it would be so easy to get her away from her wolf lover."

The satyrs behind her were not exactly happy with licking for long. They made a signal to Loki, who pulled his cock from between Elizabeth's lips. Then she was pushed onto her side, with one satyr in front and one behind. Meanwhile, Loki got to his knees and put his hot wet cock on her cheek, waiting for her to continue. The satyrs didn't wait thought. They each pushed into a hole, letting out a pleased noise.

Back
Top Bottom