Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Big Bad Wolf (RudexOhstefy)

• Raising a brow for a moment to, for a moment, misunderstand why they would be afraid, before letting her lips form to make a silent 'Oh', she understood instantly how they could be afraid. Although he was their child, and being alone for that long was absolutely horrible. Watching him struggle to remember his name all the while for the umpteenth time she took in his body, her eyes dropped to the water as though she hadn't been looking at all, the scratches on her legs well cleansed thanks to the water. "Alexander the werewolf. . Even that sounds uncommon." She said outloud, turning to look at him again with a faint smile to let him know she was only teasing. He hadn't asked her for her name, so no need to simply put it out in the air. Elizabeth wasn't a fan of her own name anyhow. [/list:u]

The reason he hadn't asked for her name in return was because names weren't important to him. Unless she offered it, it was possible he would never ask. Instead he would use little nicknames. But of course, since he was starting to become more affectionate for Elizabeth, he wouldn't refer to her as 'little human' anymore. Instead she would be something more fitting. Like 'pretty little human' or something like that. But then, out of the corner of his eye he noticed that she was looking over him strangely.

He turned towards her, looking a bit confused. "Is something wrong? You keep giving me weird looks." He felt a similar attraction towards her, always wanting to look, which would do shamelessly unlike her. But he didn't know why. He didn't understand the attraction between male and female.

• Everything about him was always shameless. From the way he spoke to the looks on his face to the way he could so lightly take being naked, generally this would have made her uncomfortable around him. He was so innocent to not know that if he had stayed around humans long enough, in an environment where they wouldn't try to hurt him, he would realize the numerous things that were considered 'uncivilized' or something of that nature; Truth be told, she enjoyed that about him and quite frankly wouldn't change that. Shaking her head softly at his question, she hadn't meant to give him 'weird looks' but apparently they had come off that way, the curious redhead looked over at him before nodding lightly to the scar on his shoulder. Wondering silently to herself if he was changed, it only made since for his own parents to fear him if he had been going through the first few stages of being bitten by, perhaps, another werewolf?

"You got. . Bitten?" She asked quietly, her curiosity getting the better of her as she carefully moved toward him to get a better look, the sunlight reflecting off the water caused everything beneath the water to have a certain sparkle to it, her eyes being one of them. Reaching out and touching it with her soft, though wet hand, her head remained at a tilt even as she asked, "Does it hurt?" Well Elizabeth, if it hurts you're surely taking it into consideration being that you're touching it. Pulling her hand back quickly in case it did, her cheeks hit a warm pink color in slight embarrassment for asking him personal questions. "S- Sorry. It was rude of me to ask."[/list:u]

When she nodded to the scar and asked her question he nodded. "I was bitten there when I was nine years old. There was something tearing up the sheep and I ran out with a big metal branding iron, hoping to scare it off. It jumped on me and bit my shoulder." He couldn't remember his own name but he would always remember changing. But when she touched it, it sent a pleasant shiver down his spine. It was sensitive to touch more than the rest of his body. But when she took her hand away so suddenly he almost looked disappointed. His hand moved to her wrist and moved her fingers back to the spot.

"It doesn't hurt at all. Its been healed for a long time." Then he blinked a little. "Its not rude. I don't mind. You can ask me anything and I don't mind if you touch me." He didn't realize the implications of telling a woman she would touch you whenever she liked. If she was at all lecherous she would probably take advantage of the innocent wolf. And if she wasn't she would think he was being inappropriate.

• Still silently embarrassed at herself for reaching out and touching his scar without asking, his story of how he was bitten was simple enough, and it did take the soft blush out of her cheeks, looking over it again because she felt a bit bad for him. Going out to try and help his family's sheep and wound up getting turned into something he never would have expected to turn into. The look on his face though once her hand settled itself against her mouth, when he reached out to take her wrist and set her hand on the scar again, subconsciously, her fingers spread themselves carefully to feel the scar, not realizing how genuinely close they were due to him grabbing at her wrist. Looking up when he stated that it wasn't rude, this seemed to be another thing to show his innocence, and his lack of being around humans. "Where I'm from, and if you're ever around a lot of humans, you can't just ask someone so many questions and you can't just reach out and touch someone." She stated quietly, not being able to help but smile softly when she looked up at him again, even with that having been said, it didn't keep her from asking another question.

"Why do you not mind so much?" Elizabeth asked, looking up as she noticed clouds were beginning to roll by the sun, thick and gray clouds implying that rain was definitely on its way, the female half - reluctantly moved her hand away from his shoulder, carefully allowing the waterfall's gentle current to pull her to it as she turned around, remaining under the waterfall and letting it rush through her hair. The soothing feeling leaving her at ease as she stood with the water wrapping on to her curved waist, pulling her hair back from her face again, Elizabeth carefully swam out into the rest of the river toward her clothes.
    [/list:u]

Alexander gave her a look like she was crazy when she told him the rules of where she came from. "Well where I live there are no rules about that kind of thing. You do what you think is best and if its bad you will find out soon enough." But then she asked why he didn't mind. "Well...I like when you touch me. You are soft and warm. Its very nice to have something so different." He grinned at her, but soon she was swimming away and his ears drooped a little.

Until he swam after her and saw the clouds that is. Then he understood and was a little less offended. But when she got out of the water to retrieve her clothes, his ears perked up again. There was that hypnotizing naked body again. He loved to look at it even if he didn't understand why. But there was something he was curious about. "Why do you wear clothes all the time? I only wear them to keep from getting hurt by trees and branches but you wear them all the time." The only reason he had worn anything the night before was because she thought she had a reason for doing the same. A few moments later he was gathering up his own clothing, remaining completely naked.

• Knowing that, obviously, where he lived there were no rules, it was safe to say that the both of them were used to entirely different things. She wasn't used to seeing werewolves and he wasn't used to seeing humans, or probably women for that matter. That could quite possibly explain why he enjoyed her touch so much, or maybe she was just over thinking the matter. Moving swiftly once she got out of the water, the female grabbed her dress and other articles of clothing before creeping behind a tree to get dressed, looking up slightly when she heard him ask why she wore clothes all the time. Pulling her underwear onto her body and clasping her brassiere behind her back, she leaned her head out from behind the tree to clear her own mind; Of course he wasn't wearing any clothes again. "Why do I personally wear clothes all the time or why do humans wear clothes all the time?" Elizabeth asked, her dress still torn from the thighs down, she let out a soft sigh and moved toward him.

Well, if he was going to be naked, he wouldn't need this, reaching out and gently taking his shirt, "My dress is ripped." She stated, moving behind the tree again and pulling the torn shirt onto her body. It stopped merely at thigh length, being as it was torn and repaired just to fit on him, the female's smooth firm legs were now out for the disappearing sun to see. Letting her eyes move over to him again once she held her dress in her arms, her eyes looked up at the sky again, "My mother is going to skin me." Elizabeth mumbled, pulling her wet hair from her face and deciding that she could easily answer the question within her own point of view. "I wear them because I can't just walk around naked all the time like you. It's considered inappropriate." They were from two entirely different places in the world.[/list:u]

Alexander looked even more shocked when he heard that all humans wore clothes all the time. "Humans are weird..." But then she took his shirt and disappeared behind the tree again. When she came out, her smooth pale legs exposed, he found himself staring for a moment. But then he looked away suddenly when she said that being naked was considered inappropriate. "Does that mean its not okay to see others naked?" He suddenly felt self conscious and pulled his own pants on.

He was actually a little happy she had taken his shirt. Now he had a reason to go without that no matter what. Still, even as he waited for her answer he found himself wondering if all of her body was as soft as her hand was. He wanted to touch her and explore this strange creature. And as he thought these thoughts, his still soaking tail wagged back and forth behind him. He was becoming glad that he found her in the woods.

• Humans were weird? Who was the werewolf in this equation? Certainly not her, although she couldn't help but laugh anyway, crossing her arms over her chest lightly, not noticing the time at which he had stared at her legs. Smiling and shaking her head when he finally asked if it was alright to see others naked, Elizabeth parted her lips and looked up when he put his own pants on; No need to look at that again. "I've already seen you naked, so by that point I don't think it matters anymore." Elizabeth answered honestly, looking at him again to make sure that he had put his pants on and she wouldn't get another glimpse of - His tail wagging causing her to raise a brow just slightly, moving along and remembering the way she had walked, plus the cave was just slightly visible from where she stood, she didn't want to be caught out in the rain, although that seemed to be quite inevitable.

Looking up again, the rain seemed to take the time to start as soon as she looked up, letting out a faint sigh as her hair that was originally starting to dry grew wet again, though she couldn't help but be curious to why his tail was wagging like that. "What are you thinking about?" She asked, taking ahold of his hand to make sure he stayed close to her, just in case anything decide to jump out of the forest and eat her again. No one wanted another one of those incidents to happen.[/list:u]

Alexander was a bit happy that she gave him permission to be naked around her. But she seemed to avoid looking at his lower half when he was completely naked so perhaps pants wouldn't be so bad. "I have seen you naked too though and you seem to want to avoid that. So I think I will keep pants on." But then the rain started to fall on his head and his ears drooped in an adorable fashion. He didn't want to be in the rain either. So when he walked with her, he kept pace, not liking the idea of sitting around for very long.

When she asked what he was thinking of, he answered without a moment's hesitation. "I was wondering if the rest of you was as soft as your hands and if you would let me find out. Your body is so different from mine." He smiled a little, his tail still wagging as they entered the cave. He didn't realize that what he said was so incredibly inappropriate and it was obvious from his expression.

• Blinking quickly as he admitted to having seen her naked, she mentally calmed herself because he had only seen the back of her body and not the front, she bit her lip for a moment before stating, "You weren't supposed to see me naked, but I suppose it couldn't really be avoided." Pausing to giggle softly at the adorable flop of his ears due to the rain, one of her hands fell over her lips as the cave grew nearer and nearer, the rain was unrelenting in its pouring, the sun no longer visible in the sky, rather it was filled with light gray colored clouds. Though about the time that he answered her question, her pretty eyes grew just slightly wide, having never met anyone so innocent and blunt before in her life, and to say it with a smile. She wasn't sure if he was crazy or what.

Nope. He wasn't crazy, he was serious judging by the wagging tail that she noticed when they entered the cave. Elizabeth leaning down as she set her dress in a dry corner, she had yet to say anything about his comment on wondering if the rest of her body was as soft as her hands. "I don't suppose the rest of my skin feels any different. . " She stated honestly, rubbing her arm softly at the thought before carefully sitting down on the mat she had once slept on.[/list:u]

"Oh...Well I'm sorry then I guess..." He seemed a little confused. All these strange manners were not something he was used to. So he moved to the doorway and started to shake the excess water from his ears and tail before moving to lay on the mat near her feet, smiling a little. Then, without thinking a thing of it, he moved a hand to the highest exposed part of her thigh and stroked it softly. "Your skin is softer here..." He smiled a little, enjoying the feeling of it.

But his hand didn't stay there long. Instead he laid out on the mat, his body stretched out, and his tail wagging pleasantly. His eyes closed and he looked very comfortable. If it was going to rain, he wasn't going to leave just yet. He was fairly sure he couldn't guide her home without the scent of the humans to guide him anyway.

• His apology was unnecessary as he had already seen part of her naked body, her cheeks were still just slightly pink from the thought of being looked at without clothes on. Thankfully the female hadn't too long been in the rain and her figure was beginning to dry, as well as his shirt and her hair, she watched him lay by her feet, subconsciously wiggling her small toes, a squeak emerged the red haired girl. The contrast between his rough hand and her soft skin was evidently noticed, although in taking a soft, calm breath of air, she found that she truthfully hadn't minded, "Th- Thank you." Her response was quiet, watching his hand move away once he stretched himself out and closed his eyes, looking down at him and knowing he couldn't possibly take her home now which caused her to internally wonder when. Not that she was rushing it or anything.

She enjoyed being around him to be totally honest, even if he was a little wilder than she was used to, it was almost like a good thing. Though now, and she couldn't help herself for this one, one of her hands reached down and let her fingers brush across his ears, tilting her head because sure, she'd seen a dog or eight before, but he wasn't necessarily a dog. He was just different, absolutely different. And it made her smile.[/list:u]

"I like how your skin feels." He smiled a little but didn't open his eyes or say anything else. That is until her fingers brushed his ears. He wasn't a dog obviously, but he did share a few little quirks with them. And when she rubbed his ears his mouth opened to gasp just a little. His tail began to wag instantly and his whole body tensed for a moment. Needless to say, he liked it. But no one had ever touched his ears before and as his eyes slowly opened he bit his lip a little.

"I like that..." He moved a hand back to her thigh, stroking softly again. "Is that what it feels like when I touch you?" He felt a strange new feeling bubbling up instead. It told him to press himself against this girl. It wanted him to feel her body like it was some sort of reward for touching his ears. If he knew anything about sex or love he would know it was his instincts telling him he liked this girl. That he wanted her.

• The reaction to her fingers moving over his ears was only half expected, especially with the way his mouth fell open and he let out a gasp as though no one had ever touched his ears before; Apparently no one had. Her eyebrows raising though not being able to help but giggle when his tail began wagging as though he was excited about something, her head tilted when he announced that he had in fact enjoyed it. Elizabeth had simply done it to feel them, although when his hand reached back to her thigh and stroked it again, a soft breath of air escaping her lips, her bangs brushed over her eyelids as she looked down at him. "In a way, yes." She answered honestly, for a moment, she found herself wanting to kiss the innocent werewolf, resisting the building temptation to do so.

He probably didn't even know what a kiss was. Knowing that he surely didn't if he hadn't been near a human in umpteen years, Elizabeth let out a soft sigh because with that realization, she knew he probably didn't even know what most humans knew as far as the things that could possibly happen after such a kiss. Maybe he did though. . Wasn't it animal instinct? Wasn't it even in a man's instinct? Well, he was somewhat a man, aside from those ears and that tail, her fingers dusting over his ears again. And even with all these thoughts, the female leaned over his face, her fire hair acting as a barrier between their faces, she leaned down and gently settled her soft lips against his.[/list:u]

Alexander couldn't help but smile when she said that it felt like that when he touched her as well. That made him happy for some reason. But then she leaned down over him, making him a bit confused. Then her hands touched his ears and her lips pressed against his. He didn't quite understand it, but he knew that he liked it. Her lips were soft and warm and just a little wet. His tail began to wag a little more until he pulled away, curiosity taking over.

She was right. It was animal instinct. He sat up and pressed himself against her, his bare chest pressing against the shirt she wore and his hand moving up higher, going under the shirt and up her side a little. Then, with just the smallest hesitation, he kissed her lips softly for a moment. "That thing...With your lips. I like that too..." He gave her another kiss, this time licking his own lips after he pulled away. She had no idea what she just unleashed.

• The surprise on his face seeming to wash away from him once he sat up quickly, his wagging tail had yet to stop exposing his enjoyment, though when he leaned against her, her chest rose softly against his, the feeling of his slightly moist skin just a thin barrier away from her own was enough for any woman to feel the heat rise within them. His rough hand snaking itself up the rest of her thigh, over the material of her underwear and over her side, she knew for the most part he was trying to find if she really was as soft as he suspected, blinking lightly as a kiss was pressed against her lips. Smiling as he gave her another before stating that he liked that too, the lick of his lips and a moment to catch her breath, Elizabeth explained, "It's called a kiss." No need for him to not know what it was called, the rain still pouring outside, the occasional sound of thunder boomed from within the distance, her eyes looked down only once before looking back into his.

"Am I soft to your liking?" Elizabeth asked, wondering what his answer would be, one of her hands moving over a side of his face carefully, starting from the bottom of one of his ears and moving down through his hair and on to his jawline. [/list:u]

Alexander smiled and licked his lips again when she told him it was called a kiss. "So humans do that enough to have a name for it?" He leaned in to kiss her lips again before stopping suddenly and leaned to the side to kiss her cheek. "Do humans kiss only on the lips or do you do it other places?" His hand still rested of her side, his thumb stroking the skin softly. It was soft but it was firm in a very attractive way.

When she asked if she was soft to his liking he nodded eagerly. "You are very soft..." He moved his hands down and lifted the shirt so that it was above her stomach before moving his hands to her upper thighs on either side. He was breathing a little heavier and his tail had stopped wagging. He was becoming aroused now and the loose pants he wore were showing it in a very noticeable way.

• Giggling softly because she supposed that yes, humans did do it enough to have a name for it, tilting her head softly when he leaned to kiss her cheek, "Kissing is very common," Pausing once she watched him kiss her on the cheek, the warmth that seemed to circle around them both was both comforting and a bit arousing at the same time. "Common enough for people to kiss in plenty of other places." Or maybe it was just her, however, with his thumb rubbing against her skin, his eager nod was something that proved the both of them were edging along something that most species did; Humans, werewolves, everything.

There were no more urges to be pushed down and resisted after his hands glided to the hem of the shirt that she had taken from him, her eyes closed slightly to take in the sounds around them. His breathing settling in the air, as well as his hands stroking across her skin, Elizabeth found herself crawling into his lap and settling against him, her bust pressed against his chest all the while her lips found his. Elizabeth wanted him, and judging by what she could feel beneath her, she knew the feeling was mutual.[/list:u]

Alexander knew nothing of what was happening but he knew that it was right. After all, even if he was a werewolf, he was close enough to human. And this girl sitting on his lap was incredible. She was so different from everything he remembered about humans. And kissing! Kissing was amazing. He didn't know what to do at the moment though. So he decided it would be best to just follow his feelings. Instinct kept him alive for years so far.

So he moved his hands to the edge of the shirt again and lifted it over her head, the poorly mended sides ripping around her arms without much effort. He tossed the once-again ruined garment off somewhere before moving his hands even higher until the tips of his fingers were just under her bust. Then they moved up just a little, feeling the soft warm mounds under his hands. "Mm...You are so soft all over..." He seemed a little confused as he softly groped her breasts. He wasn't sure if he was following the rules of humans anymore.

• Now, if he had let her get eaten the night before, then none of this would be happening. If she had been ungodly stubborn this morning, none of this would be happening either. However, since none of that had happened, now she was in the lap of a handsome werewolf, kissing him with a mixture of want and passion. She knew more about where this was going than he did, that didn't mean she had ever gone as far as where this was going. She was a teenage girl, sure she had gone through her occasional times of kissing a boy and enjoying it and even getting close to having sex, however, she was long past that base with Alexander. The shirt being raised over her head and ripping, not necessarily because of her, she would fix it for him later if she even took the time to remember, his hands flattening themselves and smoothing across her stomach and up to her chest, their lips parting reluctantly and the soft skin of her cheek pressed against his.

Her eyes closed lightly just in time for his hands to gently squeeze at her breasts, truth be told, they seemed to fit perfectly in his hands, although she wouldn't say that out loud; Instead, she inwardly thanked her mother for granting her curves. Moaning ever so softly into his ear, her cheek remained against his all the while her hands made a few moves on their own, fingertips dancing across his broad shoulders and occasionally drawing imaginary shapes in his skin.[/list:u]

Alexander loved how her breasts felt under his hands. But her brassier was more than a little annoying to him right now. His hands moved behind her back and found the very complex method of keeping it in place. After a few very long moments of toying with it, the hooks came free and he grinned at his triumph, pulling the garment off of her. Then he saw her bare chest for the first time, his ears perking up. He suddenly understood why she felt so different, why he liked her form so much.

They were supposed to do things like this. So one of his hands moved to her now bare breast and massaged it softly. The other moved behind her and pulled her closer to him. But after a few moments of that position he let out a small annoyed noise. He slid her off of him and, without a word, pulled his own pants off. Now that he was fully aroused and free of his garment, he was a little harder to ignore than when he was naked before. To put it simply, he was well endowed. But he didn't sit there for long. He pulled her back into his lap almost immediately, letting out a small noise of pleasure at having her warm soft thigh against his length.

• Inwardly proud that he took off her brassier without having too much difficulty or getting frustrated, a grin curled her lips upward once he fiddled with the hooks, having been close to reaching behind her back and helping him out herself. Though in leaning back carefully to let him take it off her properly, she noticed his ears leap from his hair, her cheeks hit a faint pink color even though he looked absolutely thrilled, her cheekbones remained pink even as his hand began to squeeze at her breast. This caused the female to shiver softly, simply because of feeling his hand on such a sensitive part of her body, at least he was being gentle about it, which in truth caused her slight embarrassment to go away.

Blinking softly when he set her back on the mat and pulled his pants off, apparently this was one of the things that had caused him to make the noise he had made, the female carefully peeled off what she knew was the last garment to keep him from making another noise, they were tossed lightly into the slightly building pile of clothes that would end with her last article of clothing. The rain outside the cave, being moved into his lap only allowed her to feel his evident arousal even more than before, Elizabeth's thigh found itself pressed against his lap, she moved to allow her legs to be on either side of him. Her lips moving against his again, her inner thighs were warm to the touch and her fingers seemed to have a natural electricity to them as they grazed the skin of his chest.[/list:u]

Her skin was so warm against him, especially now that they both were bare. His hand continued to rub her breast while she kissed him, which caused a few content noises from the wolf. He wasn't used to having something like this happen to him. And not just the sexual acts. Having another person to keep him company. And her hands on his chest, they were driving him wild. He wanted more. Just being bare wasn't enough for him anymore.

So he moved a hand down to the newest exposed area of her body, drifting between her legs. As he rubbed her thigh softly, he noticed that she was warmer the higher he moved. He couldn't help but look down. At first, he was simply breathless because of how beautiful her body was. So delicate and feminine. But then he noticed something. His hand moved a little higher up her thigh and he softly touched her entrance, finding it much warmer. "Its all hot..." His fingertips rubbed it her softly. "Is that a good thing?"

• Her soft hair brushing across a side of his face when his hands went to explore her warm thighs, the inner half of her thighs just getting warmer at his touch, Elizabeth never knew her skin was that sensitive. Then again, she hadn't ever had a man touch her in the journeying way that he was. Her own eyes watching his hands move across her warm thighs, though she saw him nearing it, she was still just slightly caught off guard when his fingertips touched at her entrance in the curious manner that he held for everything. Taking in a soft breath of air as he rubbed at her softly now, her hand just lightly gripped his shoulder, nodding her head at his question, "It's as good as that." She spoke softly, pointing down at his erection and finding that her answer was one of the easiest ways to explain how good it was that she was rather hot there.

Her arms settling themselves now against his shoulders, her hands met behind his neck all the while her half lidded eyes met with his, Elizabeth found herself asking a question that settled within her mind shortly after he had first grabbed one of her breasts. "Do you want me?" Her voice was soft and airy, eyes still staring into his and looking for any sign of something disapproving.[/list:u]

Back
Top Bottom