Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Big Bad Wolf (RudexOhstefy)

• Her body shivering beneath him, with another one of his thrusts, Elizabeth let out another moan, this one louder than the last few, her inner walls tightened around him before releasing her sticky juices over him just at about the time his howl echoed in the air. Her eyes looking up at him when he held his howl and pulled his length out of her, Elizabeth let her eyes grow wide and watched as he twitched outside of her body now, his sticky white liquid squirting out and landing over her breasts and stomach. The warm liquid caused one of her hands to gently reach down and smear one of the thick streams, taking her hand back to her mouth and sucking softly on her fingers as she met his gaze, "I think I like it too." She murmured, the look on her face of innocence.[/list:u]

As Alexander watched her put her finger in her mouth then comment on how she liked it, there was another twitch of desire in his length. His tail wagged back and forth quickly and he crawled to lay next to her. "If you like it then you can have all you want. I like making it for you." He moved a hand down to her thigh, gathering some of her own sticky juices from her skin before putting it in his mouth. "You taste good too..." He leaned his head in to lick her shoulder before giving it a playful bite. He felt like a puppy right now. Playful and excitable. But at the same time, he still wanted more sex. "Can I put it somewhere new now? I wanna try out every little bit of you." He wasn't aware that his werewolf body plus is lack of sex over the years would have him in bed with her all day unless she told him to take a break. And he would give her incredible amounts of his seed every time.

• Smiling softly when he admitted that he enjoyed making it for her, judging by the way he had just howled she could tell he enjoyed it quite a bit, her skin tingling as he slid his hand down her smooth thigh to get a taste of her own liquid. Closing her eyes for a moment before squeaking when he gave her his playful bite, her eyes opened and looked over at him, mentally knowing he was happy that it hadn't stopped raining yet, the thunder booming again outside the cave. Her body having regained most of its energy, thanks to being young and having a naturally curious mind, now Elizabeth began to wonder, with all this sticky liquid coating her body and his member, maybe it wouldn't be too much of a tight fit, her eyes growing just slightly wide at the thought, "You know humans don't do this all the time," Otherwise there would be far more of them than any of the other creatures expected, though looking over his face with a soft bite to her bottom lip, she spoke again, "Perhaps. . Perhaps you could try one more new place." Just one more. Just to see how it felt.[/list:u]

When he heard that humans didn't do this all the time, he looked appalled, even with her pale shoulder still in his mouth. He let go and looked a little upset. "Why would they not do this all the time? It feels so good!" He sat up, his length still standing and begging for attention. But then she mentioned trying one new place. "Okay...One more new place. Then you are going to walk naked with me in the rain!" He grinned at her, his tail wagging a little. He didn't know what she wanted to try but he wanted to do it no matter what. She hadn't steered him wrong yet. "What is the new place? Is it that tight place you talked about?" He looked at his thick long length. Everything about her looked like it would be a tight fit.

• Not being able to resist the laughter that emerged from her by the look on his face and the stunned expression that fell across it as well, Elizabeth decided to tell him later that these actions also caused babies, which was an immediate answer of why humans didn't do it all the time. "Naked in the rain?" What if they got sick? Of all the things Elizabeth could think about it was getting sick because she was walking naked in the rain with a werewolf, running it through her mind again, it did sound just slightly fun, smiling lightly at the idea. With the mention of this new place again, she found herself looking down her body for a moment before pointing down past where he had originally released two of his loads, "Mmhmm. That tight place." Oh, that other tight place.[/list:u]

Alexander grinned when she questioned being naked in the rain. "It feels so good..." He kissed her softly. "But not as good as this..." He gave her another kiss, a tingle running through his body every time he did. But then she pointed to the new tight place. He looked rather curious now and instead of being like a shy new lover should be, being careful and not pushing her, he was the exact opposite. He grabbed her hips and turned her completely around before forcing her to bend over. He examined the tiny hole intently. "It looks even small than the first one...I don't know if I will fit." He sat up, comparing his massive cock to her tiny ass. by prodding at it softly, the head pressing against the hole. It didn't seem to want to welcome him like the first one had and he wasn't sure if he should put it in there. But she said it was okay.

• Deciding to trust him about going out naked in the rain, smiling softly as she noticed that he evidently enjoyed the idea of kissing, her lips returned the gentle pressure back to his before tilting her head when he got the curious puppy look back to his face. However, when he grabbed at her hips and turned her over to get a better view of what he would be fitting himself, or trying to anyway, into, blinking quickly when she realized that she was on all fours with her rear a bit further in the air, the red haired girl looked behind her carefully and watched him look over her rear. "I don't suppose. . You knew you were going to fit in the first one." She stated quietly, although she knew that it was definitely going to be tighter there, her body shivered when she felt the tip teasing across her second entrance, Elizabeth was just slightly curious in wondering if he would be as rough with her when trying to fit himself inside of her this time. [/list:u]

Alexander looked a little curious as she talked about him fitting the first time. "I didn't think it would fit then either. And you pushed me inside of you the first time. I don't know what I should do..." He prodded her rear entrance a few more times before it finally started to give a little. Then, suddenly, the tip pushed into her rear entrance. There was something about this position that he liked. That the wolf in him liked. He couldn't help but smirk as he put a hand on her rear. "How does it feel back here? Its really tight..." His tail wagged a little and he bit his lip a little.

• "Then m- maybe you should push it in me this time." Elizabeth suggested in feeling him again use his member to move against her ass again, she turned her head and gently set her cheek against the mat. Gasping instantly when she found her body relaxing and his member began to push itself in gingerly, Elizabeth's young figure let out a mixture of a moan and a soft sigh, not positively sure if it would be better for him to push itself all the way in quickly or slowly, though that didn't keep her from saying, "Maybe. . Maybe you should try to push all of it in. . Fast." She spoke with a slight bit of fear in her voice, somewhat settled when he set his hand against her ass, her eyes closed softly, "It is tight."[/list:u]

When she suggested pushing it all in fast he nodded before biting his lip. This seemed a little, different. It was so much tighter and it was almost uncomfortable to have just the tip inside. So he pushed in suddenly, groaning at the tightness wrapped around him. God it was tight and it felt so good. Not to mention that his length was nice and slick from the cum and her own juices. He moved his hands to her hips and held them softly before pushing just a little more, burying his entire length in her ass. "So...How does it feel back here?"

• Her nails digging into the mat when he pushed it all in at a sudden impact, the female moaned out in a mixture of pleasure and another feeling that she could not quite put her finger on, inwardly knowing there was a bit of surprise in there as well; He fit. Forcefully, but he had fit none the less and it was a surprise to the both of them that the mixture of juices had been just enough to ease him in, her nails seemed to almost dig holes into the mat as she gripped it again. Breathing out softly when she found that his hips were now touching her rear, it meant that he was completely inside her, stretching her out just for his member to fit, "It's. . It's tight. . But, I - I like it." She murmured honestly, her lips only a few short inches from the mat itself as she closed her eyes and took another soft breath to relax herself. It seemed that the more she relaxed the easier it was for him to fit.[/list:u]

The first two times they had done this, she was in charge. She taught him what to do and he obeyed, even if he did take a few bold steps. But now, in this position, which the humans affectionately called doggy style, she was his. He started to move slowly at first, then he smiled a bit. His instincts were taking over. He leaned forward a little, his arms wrapping around her waist before he kissed her neck teasingly. "I'm glad it feels good for you...Because I like doing it like this." He started to thrust a bit harder than normal, his hips pressing against hers hard. "It feels right..." His ears were flat and he had a bit of a savage look on his face, his eyes looking more and more canine. He was losing himself now.

(How would you feel about her having sex with him when he is transformed at some point?)

• Feeling the skin of his chest roam against the skin of her back when his arms wrapped around her waist, she shivered again and felt her skin tingle with his innocently teasing kisses, the fire haired girl let out a louder moan when his thrust went in harder. There was something in the sound of his voice that caused her eyes to open in a half lidded manner and turning her head, she could just barely see the face that was pressing against her neck, although there was simply something about him that caused her to wonder. Wonder up until about the point that there was another thrust filling her ass and her nails were digging into the mat again, her eyes slamming closed at the mixture of unnamed feelings.

ohohsee;; I don't see anything wrong with it, considering what he is.[/list:u]

Alexander growled a little in her ear, though it wasn't a threatening growl. It was more erotic. He was almost to the point where words were completely lost to him. He just growled and whimpered as he thrust, enjoying how tightly she was squeezing him. Having her bent over and so submissive made him feel different. He felt powerful. So he decided it was time to be a little more dominant. He pushed her down a bit, her chest pressed to the mat. Making her bend more put her ass at a different angle and his thrusts rubbed the walls a little more. He leaned his head back and howled. "I love doing this to you..." He perked his ears up and his tail wagged happily.

• Her skin again becoming thinly layered with sweat, the pressure from him filling her ass entirely and the growling he was doing just an inch or so away from her ear, the eighteen year old found her body reacting in a way she expected it to; Aroused and close to her release. Her breasts pressing to the ground now, her rear raised higher in the air and forcing itself against his groin, her knees were spread just a bit more, feeling him slide just slightly deeper into her with this forced, though enjoyed new position. Another familiar howl from his mouth, she knew that with her ass clenching around him as tight as it was, he was definitely close to his own release, her juices dripping and sliding down her thighs as she nearly screamed into the mat. "I - ahhhmmm- I'm ab about to-" Not able to finish her sentence as her body tensed through her release, with her entire body tensing in the way it did, everything seemed to grow tighter, from the walls of her pussy to the walls of her ass.[/list:u]

When she spoke he didn't even hear her. Well, of course he heard her. But he wasn't really listening. Humans words meant nothing. Instead her gasps, her moans, her smell told him everything. She had her release and her ass was squeezing him tighter than ever. It was almost hard to move. But he still did and he did so as fast as ever. That is until his own peak hit. Then he let out a growl of pleasure and thrust as deep into her as he could go. Suddenly his seed spilled out in a massive amount. But his hips didn't stop. Instead they moved faster than ever, milking every drop of him cum into her. And even when he pulled out of her, another few thick shots of it landed on her ass and back. She was full of his seed now, just like his mate should be. Because that is what she was now.

But, he was still in his feral mood. His body told him what to do. So he moved his hands to her hips and pulled her back suddenly, sitting her in his lap. He was still hard but it was bearable. Instead he wanted to give her attention, not caring that her cum covered back and rear were pressed to him. His hands instantly went to her chest and he licked the sweat from her neck. "I wanna keep you forever..."

• There was something with the way he held her body that made her notice the change, even with her eyes shut and her hair scattered across her face, Elizabeth knew something had come over him and perhaps, just perhaps, it wasn't too much of a bad thing. Whatever it was, it was an untamed rough and considering they were in the stages of determining what sex was and whether or not they enjoyed something but, and this thought made her blush, she liked this. Groaning out when she felt her ass filled with his hot liquid, the fire haired girl noticed his relentlessly pounding hips, filling her rear to the brim up until he pulled himself out with a bit of force and let the rest hit her skin. For such a girl, her position now was rather arousing, moist lips dripping cum down her thighs and mixing together with his now, her eyes opened and managed to look through her hair. This was not proper for a young lady, but perhaps this was why she enjoyed it so much. Perhaps this was why she was letting a werewolf have her body, of course other than plainly stating he was attractive.

Moving into his lap and closing her eyes when she felt her back stick to his chest due to the still hot seed that had been released onto her skin, the rain had come down to a soft patter outside, though the rain was not at the top of her mind, especially not in feeling his member rubbing against her folds. Tilting her head softly when his hands went to her breasts and his mouth went to her neck, one of her hands moving into his hair as he spoke in a tone that matched the animal roughness she had noticed before, "Keep me?" She repeated softly, her other curious hand reaching down and gently stroking his length.[/list:u]

Alexander nodded a little when she asked about his phrasing. "I want you to be mine forever..." He caressed her breasts softly while she stroked his length. "I don't want you to leave me..." He nuzzled her neck just a little before giving her shoulder a playful bite again. He was coming down from his feral instincts but he still wanted her. He didn't care what he had to do to stay with her. "I'll even go live with the humans if you want." He groaned softly from the stroking. He thought that they were supposed to be done, but her actions were only making him want more again. He wasn't exactly going to tell her to stop. So he decided to return the favor instead. One of the hands from her breasts moved down between her legs and he pushed a pair of fingers into her, moving them slowly. Sex was easy now that he understood it.

• His request, or rather his demand, had taken her by a bit of surprise, her mind rushing over the idea of staying in a forest with him for what he called 'forever', her eyes staring upward for a moment. She didn't want to leave him either, but she couldn't just disappear from her family without a sound. Squeaking subconsciously when his teeth nibbled at her shoulder, it brought her back to reality when he stated that he would go live with the humans as a last resort, having forgotten she was still stroking him beneath her. Perhaps for one day she could bring him in the presence of humans, just to see how he would act. Maybe she could walk him through a market without having anyone look at him funny. . She would definitely need to find some clothes for him in that case. "I suppose we could work something out." Her body still aroused due to his hands softly kneading her breasts, though when his fingers pushed themselves into her, her grip tightened just slightly as a reflex on her way back up his shaft, a soft moan escaping her lips.[/list:u]

If they kept it up at this rate they would never leave the cave. But he didn't want the pleasure to stop. Her small soft hand felt so good. Not to mention, she seemed to like his fingers inside of her. What could they do? They both seemed helplessly addicted to sex at the moment. Then her fingers ran along a sensitive spot on his length and he let out a small whimper. "Do you...Do you want to do it again or walk in the rain? I think either way I need to finish one more time..." If she let him go on his instincts and bent over for him again, he might even transform for her. But he would be a lot more rough if he did so. Even if he could control himself, he would still be bigger and stronger. Not to mention the claws. "Or maybe we could go to the lake again and do this there..." There didn't seem to be lightning or thunder at the moment so the lake would be safe.

• Knowing that the both of them would definitely need to take a cool bath after this, the red head came up with an idea, knowing that the both of them wanted to feel each other again in the sexual way they had several times before. With her stroking him and his fingers pushing in and out of her, occasionally squirming around as she noticed, Elizabeth let out a soft breath of air, turning her head to look at him through her bangs, "We could do it again. . In the forest. Then, go to the lake." In the forest, in the rain. This would also give them all the more reason to go to the lake and rinse themselves of the mud, cum, and sweat. . Her skin tingling at the thought, not even for a second did she feel impure when she gently moved herself from his grasp and sat on the mat, turning to look at him and the entrance of the cave as though asking if he agreed with her idea. [/list:u]

When she stood up, Alexander pulled his fingers out and licked at them softly. They were covered in her sticky hot juices and he loved how she tasted. "Mm...That sounds fun...Where do you want me to put it this time though?" He stood, his tail wagging happily behind him. "I like both places." He instantly missed the feeling of her hand on his length. So he moved behind her and put his arms around her, his cock pressed against her thigh. This new discovery of sex changed him completely. He didn't know that female companionship was so important. If he had known anything about people, he would have wondered if he just lusted after this girl or if he loved her. But for now, he just knew she was his.

(How would you feel if she started to get involved with all kinds of magical creatures like vampires and ghosts and such while Alexander stays as her main lover? I like to add multiple characters to add drama.)

• Smiling softly as he licked his fingers, her hair falling over her chest and back, tilting her head just slightly, she hadn't thought about where else to put his member yet, moving toward the entrance of the cave and deciding that she may as well give him a surprise. Jumping softly when she felt him wrap his arms around her from behind, Elizabeth could feel his still hard (which was quite her fault) wolf cock pressed to the soft skin of her inner thighs. Closing her eyes and taking a soft inhale of the fresh air that the rain had left, slipping from his grasp again and taking his hand, Elizabeth moved into the forest carefully, the wet ground sinking just slightly beneath her bare feet, her hair began to stick to her body. Turning to him once she found that they were half way to the lake, her hand gently slid away from his and moved through his ear, brushing across his wet ears as she set her lips against his, her lips still warm even in the cool rain that now fell around them.

ooc : as in have her sort of passed around between them while she's in the forest? that's quite fine with me.
    would you like me to play any of them?[/list:u]

Despite the fact that he had been living out here for a very long time, he still wasn't the biggest fan of the rain. It made everything slippery and it was hard to hunt. But walking with a human girl at a normal pace made it much more enjoyable. And even better, at least for Elizabeth, the rain made him look adorable. His shaggy hair was hanging over his eyes and his ears were weighed down to his head. His tail dropped and if it wasn't for the grin on his face, he would look absolutely dismal. But that smile made him look simply adorable. Then he felt her hand on his ear and they perked up. Next her lips pressed to his and he made a pleased noise, his arms going around her again.

(You can play as many as you like. When I have an rp I like it to have an entire world in it instead of just the two characters. Makes it more interesting. Is there any mythical creature you would like to start with?)

• His warmth causing her body to move closer to him, Elizabeth giggled softly against his lips at his shaggy hair and flattened ears, he was like a wet puppy and she found it to be adorable, smoothing his hair back and away from his face. "I have one more place I think you can fit." She spoke quietly, almost as though it were a secret, looking over his face before slipping from his grasp and moving to be eye level with his cock. Her naturally pouty lips were soft when they settled themselves against the tip, her tongue gently flicking across it as well, Elizabeth listened for his initial reaction before continuing on.

ooc : I understand. It adds more twists into the role play anyway. :)
    I'm deciding between a ghost or maybe a satyr (that would probably
    cause him to be jealous, etc.)[/list:u]

Back
Top Bottom