Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Little Death Adventures (5E smutty) OOC Thread - Reopened

The door is partially open, as in fluttering towards Eras, the two sides not touching each other, the air moving out from between them. (I hope I did not said that it was just an one panel door, as I got a better idea... But hey, nobody seen the dor beforehand, just heard about it from the gnome....)

But even if Eras do nothing, it is almost impossible to reach the door to open if he does not go through... The pressure of the girls from behind is growing as more of them join you two.

So I think it could be obvious to go through, but then you have to keep the line up on the other side to, getting back to it would mean elbowing your backpacked way through at least three girls, some of them similarly decked out or even armored...

It seems we would not finish a day in a week, but well, we can consider this first meeting and impression with the commotion on the street and the unknown in front of you to be kind of a fight scene.. or more like a flight scene. I am not in a hurry, but will keep moving forward every day even if not everyone posts.

But if the players did not return for days, and there is no notification, I would consider them kind of quitting... Keeping the characters as NPC's as long as it is easy...

That is part of my problem here, I will be going to a convention over christmas and convention internet is a special tier of awful. So that is six days between christmas and new years that I will likely not be around. One for travel, 4 for the convention and another to get home. Then I repeat this process again in two weeks time for MAGFest.

I'll try to post things like a general idea of what I want to do as the rounds progress if there is a fight. Otherwise assume Malin has no desire to be very far away from Alexandria. So for example with this scene, there is no consideration for Malin to go any way that Alexandria does not. Even if there was nothing affecting her, this would apply. If we get into a combat situation before I leave in about a little over a week, I can see if Malin will be the up front type or the stand back type when it comes to combat.

I can keep Malin going as the healer.. (maybe if it turns that way, the healer slut :) )
Thank you @freeko for telling us. This long time away is not a day or two, missing a post or two, but more than likely missing five times that much.

So, I propose that we keep going - you keep playing Malin - until you have to leave us for a week, then as you come back, you can see what happened and where Malin is, so maybe taking up the mantle for two weeks, before giving it up for another one... Just say Bíe and Hello here to let us know to wait or do not wait for your post...

Congrats! Malin's gonna become the party's cum sock~!
Seeing that there is one male caged, another not interested, I think there is only one who would ever get into that deep "friendship" with the healer... But the girls can try things out with Malin, and she can try to protect the others by standing before them and get caught in traps or by monsters...

Actually, yeah, I keep forgetting there's only one definite hetero boy in this party

Oh Eras is perfectly willing to switch though I do see him as more dom top. He is also quite capable if getting our little cleric out of his tight predicament, one way or another.

Okay, I am hoping that we continue soon I actually had a day off after working a bunch of 12s in a row.

Can Malin cast Sacred Flame without an actual target? Or perhaps target Alexandria with the intention of making sure it does not hit her?

No need to put your replies in spoilers, I just use them if someone is alone, or it should be easier for other players to not know what is happening when their character have no idea.
I am still trying to find the best working style for a group roleplay, and as some can attest to it, I am perusing the spells and rules continously.

Sacred Flame can be cast only on a creature. Meaning, it can't be an item or an area. You only can make sure to tell her to get away as much as she can, and that hopefully would give her an advantage for the dexterity saving throw... If she has a place to move away fast.

Also, do I see it right that it is too fast, too much for some people? Maybe I am too controlling? For a supposedly systematic D&D game I can not really go slower if there is an actual happening, or so to said "Quest". but if you just want to play around and not really care for the story (would not call it a module), just say so.

We can either all go with the waiting game, or we can say goodbye from whoever find this not to his/her liking. (But I still need at least three peole to run the game, so don't just disappear on us!)

Back
Top Bottom