Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Little Death Adventures (5E smutty) OOC Thread - Reopened

I am here and trying to reply as quickly as possible. It is harder for me as I do not have any real books and am just doing my best with what I can gather free online. (My computer had to factory reset and I lost my entire collection which was nearly complete)

I am researching online too. :) Even if I have the books in PDF.

While I try to keep putting the happenings and changes of situation/place to the end of each day, I do reply before that if I see that there is something to react to.

Because I just state facts or put things in place (and sometimes into perspective) everyone should feel able to tweak their next posts however they like, keeping in mind what I posted, and that they should reach that point and give some inclination what they do next.

If someone feels left out, it is very possible to create a post where small replies or actions is put into whatever is already written down by the others and even me, just do not change the scene. (I mean, you should still be able to roleplay, even if there are parts that need to happen.)

I notice that a few of our characters may have darkvision. Will that help them see what's further down the tunnels?

Darkvision let full darknes function as only Dim Light, so, the gray's 50 shade... An area of dim light is usually a boundary between a source of bright light, such as a torch, and surrounding darkness. The soft light of twilight and dawn also counts as dim light. A particularly brilliant full moon might bathe the land in dim light. Functions 60feet (or ~20m).

The problem is, that you cant discern colors, and cant see into the curve of the corridor. So, I would say, that the 1-2 torches has enough light to see just as much, but in color - but they really flutter first because the moving of air, then would really help with burning out the oxigen from the remaining air too...

Okay I am a little confused I thought that Eras and Amreil were fully encased in something airtight, am I wrong and there are still areas to move?

There are peole who does care about what I write (I hope). Thinking that if they missed a day or two, they did not missed the opportunity fully. Which is partially right, as the Tiefling Trap could have checked the air intake, but then (s)he went forward with the other Tiefling, and the two men followed them, just as I wrote...

So, ippo was just partially wrong, in that it would change the next scene any way. But it did not, they still arrived/slipped down to the gnome, with only the two men aple to stop from slipping, but they have problems with going back or forward because the downward slope and the curling corridor is closing off behind and front of them, but the Torch used up the air too, so Eras snuffed it out...

I care it just seemed unclear due to the way things were broken down sorry if it seemed I was ignoring you.

No, no, I just see that the replies are coming slower for the in-game happenings, and I feel that people are both waiting for me to write the next part, but also does not really seem to know what is it about.... It is just a feeling, that everyone seems to be concentrating too much on what happens and would happen next, that they miss the written effects, sensations and occasionally feelings. Maybe it is just me, but I do not really see anyone taking advantage of playing in writing, and basically having time to express their character exploring their surroundings and the others with their senses fully... I feel that there is some kind of urgency, but also a wish to do it slower.

I just can't really help without slowing down my replies and the flow of the story, which would make it feel like nothing is happening. Anyway, in the present situation, I have to wait for you all to do (or try) something, before I have to do the drastic thing and just tell the hated phrase after a bad situation: 'When you wake up...' Lets say, everyone has around 5+Con bonus rounds before loosing concentration, and again that much to loose consciousness....

Our characters are trapped in a room with moving walls that has sealed us in and my character is blind due to trying to conserve air. I honestly do not know what to do or how to affect something like that. There is very little that can be done in that situation with the powers my character possesses save make light, but the fact remains that there does not seem to be much he could do even if he could see.

Our characters are trapped in a room with moving walls that has sealed us in and my character is blind due to trying to conserve air. I honestly do not know what to do or how to affect something like that. There is very little that can be done in that situation with the powers my character possesses save make light, but the fact remains that there does not seem to be much he could do even if he could see.

Because of the two Tieflings back-play, the men is not in that position at this time, but if they go forward, they will be son enough.

I have been trying to follow as best I can, and was under the impression that Sen, Patience, and Melanie, slipped on the greasy floor into Eras and Amreil, who were ahead. Eras put out his torch to conserve oxygen when it seemed like the tunnel closed off incoming air, which was why I asked if Sen could see anything more with darkvision. When it appeared that there was no way out, Senevie checked the gap ahead, then asked if anyone else could find a different path since the gap was too narrow to fit through.

All I know is that Amreil was at the back of the line. I thought that Patience, Melanie, and Sen were at the front and slipped down an incline, but Eras and I didn't

And that is when Sen could not have be able to find anything forward, just back into the way they came - but as there was no forward way in what I wrote, I made an ass out of myself, and told all about the air vent - maybe that is why Pat thought that it is in the room, even if it was at least a whole level upwards between the two corridors, already behind everybody..

So, lets somehow clear out this scene and who does what, okay?

- First, the four people went after Melanie in the right and downward curling corridor. They at first stopped and checked out the air vent, Pat went small-lot-of-legs, got sucked in, stuck, then somehow she got out and scurried back.

- Then, Second, they all went forward, the first two slipped , slipped down, the two men stopped, and if they did not wanted to slip on their way up or down, waited a little.

- And only then does the walls started to close on them. And it seemed that the fire stopped the walls from coming too close, but also used up the air really fast, so Erin snuffed it out...

Would this be okay and understandable? (All the while in the other end, the other two girl realized the materials being digested...)

Who want to do what next?

Alexandria is trying to find a valid target for her firebolt spell, if the wall is not, and the floor isn't she'll try the ceiling.

Seeing that someone else just used the same spell, I should not repeat the reply to that - the effect is the same with the wall of the room...

In game, Alexandria would not see nor know what happened with the other group. Also it would give Malin something to react to.

Back
Top Bottom