Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Little Death Adventures (5E smutty) OOC Thread - Reopened

Hrmmm. I guess unless Amreil decides to do the honors, or if Eras finds it in him to take one for the team, (sorry, hun :c ) then we can try finding another way out of this mess.
Althouuuuugh, maybe Senevie or Patience using their tails as dildos might count.

It really depends on how YOU, and your character's culture define "innocence". The easiest is loosing the maidenhead, for humans, to loose their "virginity".
Then there is the stricter doctrines that say you are only a virgin, if you never had sex. Or the less moralist views: you only loose your virginity if you get fucked, and every hole is a different one... Toys don't count... So, you are all free to think about it, and do something about... well, anything.

It seems that the "quest" is to get the gnome teen inside that cave, and have an "adventure" trip together.
But the story, or the game is much more than that.

In that case, how do we see virginity? I for one think she'd need to be fucked vaginally to lose it in this scenario. Innocence on the other hand might be lost if we convince her to suck a dick etc.

There are six players to do something... anything about the situation. Just a little help, because it is a first time I DM to you.

1.) What is the problem? Facts:
- The gnome shopkeeper said something, and literally thrusted his daughter at you.
- There is a secret entrance, possible a secondary to the mound that houses the Death's Door.
- Outside one of the more bloodthirsty and evil faction disturbs the peace of the street, and they are getting closer and closer.

2.) WitP II. Fiction until you do something:
- The gnome teen is a virgin/innocent, but also kind of the gnome equivalent of a Emo Gothic Dark Punk in Funk (not that easy to see, but it is supposed to be at least a teen in depression)
- The entrance into the mound is innocent-protected, or in other words, no virgins can go in. Theoretically that is whatstopped the Gnome from going in already.
- Her birthday is that day, (supposedly turning at least 15, but very possibly looking older a year or two)
- The tent is closed and protected in some way, at least from getting out that easily

3.) Side story:
- You are all drugged. This way or that, but every one of the present character is feeling the heat, so to say, the arousal, the lowered inhibitions... And as any Cleric or druid (half the party) could attest to, there is a Wisdom loss, quite heavy for some, not that obvious for others. [Basically you just lost all wisdom bonuses, and even got a negative one or two to any wisdom based rolls against seduction or anything sexually interesting or pleasurable.]

And a little situation control:
EVERYONE is in one small area, surrounded by your equipments, and a shopload of second hand colorful clothes.

That is not an impression, but an intended action, that is still ongoing, until all participants and I say it succeeded.

And it would mean going behind the tapestry, towards the open door in the dark, deeper into the mound.

Because Amreil could have followed the other male into the love-hole (from where he had came out), but I am not sure that Malin and Alexandria would be meekly following him. Only they know that.

But they can. Unless any of them (including the two male in the front) is innocent/virgin in any way... And yes, if any of them have any doubt about them no longer being innocent/virgin, then they can not get further into the cave, just behind the tapestry and the illusion. (In other way, if any of them thinks that they are still innocent or virgin, or if they could be considered that by their culture-faith, then they can not advance.)

I am waiting for everyone to write, or until a day from my last post. So, even if we did not get any ingame reaction, I would be stepping forward with the story.

And only whatever your character do in game counts in game, the things you brainstorm here do not get magically included...

She should, including if she does anything before/after doing that, or I will make her act it out just the way she was last time...

Or she could always let it go (no reply), then I will advance the story in any way I see fit for her character, including that she would "allowing herself to be carried as long as malin comes with".

So, if she is not being carried, or if Malin does not go, she stays.

We were never going to get out of here unless somebody started getting rid of unwanted virginity

So, there. Anyone feeling virgin or naive, maybe innocent? Then you do not get to go through the door, while the others do. (there is maybe space for 2-3 person - or 1-2 with gear - before the door, but behind the illusion and tapestry.

Please, keep in mind, that any gear you leave behind is left behind, write your characters accordingly with the backpacks, ropes, bedrolls, dozens of torches, and all that bulky weight you carry around next to your armor and weapons.

Back
Top Bottom