Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Little Death Adventures (5E smutty) OOC Thread - Reopened

There is no DC, just need to be reasonable. After all, the Suggestion is no spell, but a lowering of inhibition and horniness, so if you really think your character would not do that even if very randy and aroused - and with diminished wisdom as in self control and willpower - then your character just would not do it. Well, maybe until a dare, or if tricked, maybe getting a real good exlanation why to do it...

But of course there was a DC constitution save for the drugs/poisons, but it was high enough to miss it... If someone got both kind, (or more like two kinds, as there is a third on those handkerchiefs) then the saves are even disadvantaged...

I figured that's what was happening. I didn't take you for a DM who forced characters to do things.

Well, there can be (and will be) forced things later... But better if they do not eat you or kill you... :)
And I do have some really devious trap ideas, and not for making any kind of character. ;)

Actually, just to clarify, there is also a human girl NPC, right? Or did I completely misread things?

Let us not forget that "innocent" people could not cross the entrance behind the tapestry... As in, they could not even touch the door. In this case innocent indeed means virgins, naive people, guileless, and any connotation... So, if your character - or anybody you try to pull/push through - falls into this category...

One thing is for sure, Melanie the gnome teen is naive, guileless and virgin enough to qualify. She has to loose it before she can cross...

... or you have to somehow destroy the "defense line".

At the moment - or in this scene - there is seven people in a smallish shop-tent, only one of them caring about the outside world, saying that something or other seems to be coming and seems dangerous. Another Top Male (kind of) thinks he can shake off the effect that had overcame everyone.

And I already told everything that can be known in game or here...

Time-wise you have time for whatever you think you have time for, but one thing is sure, the effects of the drugs are not something that will be over soon, the outside commotion would arrive sooner. But not in seconds, maybe not even in a minute or two... And even then it is quite possible that nothing would happen. Or they would kill everyone.

In that case, what would the rest of you like to do? Should we take Melanie's virginity, or find a different way out?

Also, are any of our own characters a virgin? I will say for the sake of the encounter that Senevie is.

I'm for (mostly consensually) taking her virginity and heading to the cave. The problem is for men we have 1 not interested in women, 1 not interested in little gnomish girls when his arms are full of two hotties, and 1 locked in chastity. Of course depending on how you define 'virgin' Patience will volunteer

Back
Top Bottom