Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who are you, really? (Wei_Tian & Nepharian)

"Hm, makes sense. But, people do stupid things...including dragons." she replied.

As she turned to head towards the door, she gave it a bit of thought on where she wanted to go. "Lets go to your office." she decided. If they went to the cafe first, then yesterday may have been repeated today. And honestly, she did not want to deal with that human again.

"Once we get there, you want to continue where we left off yesterday?" she asked.

"That much is true. No matter your race, you are bound to make mistakes and act foolishly at some point." he agreed with her.

He smiled as she said she wanted to go to his office, and he raised an eyebrow in surprise at her next question.
The thought of that... well...
"I would certainly love to."

He calmly collected his things, so that they could get going.

Once Eran collected his things, Emily started to head out of the classroom and towards Eran's office. "What are you doing during the next break. Are you going to head back to your world?" she asked curiously. She did not know much about this man or even why he was in the human world. Was he even allowed to go back to his world?

When they got to the building where Eran's office was at, Emily slowed down so that Eran could go ahead to unlock his office.

"Good question. I might go back, or I might stay here... or travel a bit in this world. I have yet to decide." he said, pondering a bit.
It was still a bit far in the future.

"What about you?"

As they got to the building, Eran stepped forth and unlocked the door, opened it, and entered.
He held it open for her, and sent her a small smile.

"I was going to head back to my village. If you weren't doing anything, I was curious to see if you would want to join me." she offered as she entered his office. Silently, she made her way over to the couch and sat down. Having the tunic on, if Eran wanted to punch her bare stomach, then she'd have to remove the tunic. Surprisingly, she felt fine with it.

It felt as if yesterday, she had been shot by Cupid's arrow. Why was she falling for him so quickly without knowing anything about him. Perhaps that was why she was so desperate to learn about him, so that he was no longer a stranger.

"Me... join you at an elven village? A tad dangerous, don't you think?" he said as he closed the door.
He locked it, and turned to calmly walk over to her, where he sat down next to her.

"I appreciate the offer though..."

What was it with this girl...? Why was she so interested in him? And... was she really interested in that obsessive, sadistic kink of his? He wondered as he sat there, looking at her...

Turning to look at him, she tilted her head. "Why would it be dangerous. You are not a wild maniac...and we're not like all of the others. We welcome others to our village. I thought it'd be an interesting change of scenery for you to visit." she offered.

"Ah...I have the tunic on...do you prefer to punch my bare stomach?" she asked curiously. She did not understand his kink, so she was curious to understand more of it. She was thirsty for knowledge of anything she did not understand. Also, she wanted to make Eran happy.

He considered that for a moment, and then nodded slightly.
"In that case... I will think on it."
Perhaps it wasn't such a bad idea...

Her direct question made him chuckle then.
It showed a clear interest from her side... and that was something he was really liking.
"I do prefer that. It's more... inviting."

When he stated that he preferred the bare stomach, her cheeks turned a light pink. Slowly, she reached down and grabbed the hem of the tunic. Slowly, she pulled the tunic up and over her head. When humans wore a bra, she had fabric wrapped around her moderately sized C-cup breasts for support. If he was observant, he would see the red rash running down the length of her back. Thankfully, her stomach was no longer red from where he punched her yesterday.

"So, want to see if I can take one today without flexing?" she asked as a devious spark came to her eyes.

The sight of her slender, soft stomach was a welcome one, and Eran immediately felt the urge...
He noticed the rash though, but before he could ask about it, she spoke again.

So she was willing to try that...? How could he say no to such a temptation?

"I would love that." he said,
"Now... stand, or lie down?"

"Laying down...that way I won't be inclined to try to kick you out of retaliation." she answered as her blush deepened. Maybe he will try to bind both her feet and hands today for his own safety. Even though he was a dragon, he was currently in the form of a human.

"Unless, do you want me to stand?" she asked gently.

He nodded calmly at that.
"No, I like it a lot when they lie down. It makes the stomach look more... delicate. Slightly concave." he said with an unmistakable, lusty gleam in his eyes.

He rose to his feet in order to giver her the space she needed.

After Eran stood up, Emily laid down on the couch. Similar to yesterday, she raised her arms above her head and gripped the arm of the couch. She was hoping that today, with her laying down, her instinct to flex would not kick in.

Looking down at her stomach, she could see the concave shape. So, this is what he liked?

To see a pretty girl assume that position willingly... now that was new. Usually, it required quite a bit more... persuasion.
He liked this though. A whole lot.

He took a short breath as he saw her now concave, relaxed stomach.
It looked way more soft and vulnerable like this.
"Very good..." he said calmly.

Then, he placed a knee on the couch, so he was hovering over her, and reached out to put his hand gently on her bare stomach.
He just had to feel it in this position...

As he placed his hand on her stomach, her breath hitched, same as it did yesterday. She knew it would take a while for her to get used to all of this, especially the physical contact. But, she was willing to try.

"If I try to kick you, you may need to bind my feet too. I would hate to hurt you." she half-teased. She was in the dragon's den, she highly doubted that she would be able to harm Eran, even if it was a kick to the arm or face.

He chuckled at her words, and closed his hand into a fist, gently pushing it against her relaxed stomach.
It was evident that he enjoyed how soft and vulnerable it was... he was quite sadistic in this, it would seem.

"Would you prefer if I used binding magic on you...?" he asked.

When he pushed his fist into her stomach, she made a noise that was something along the lines of discomfort. Then, he suggested the binding magic.

"It would be in your favor to use it." she suggested, "I have over a hundred years of martial arts ingrained into my memory and it is my habit to react to someone 'assaulting' me, even if I wish for it to happen." she added.

He smiled a bit at her noise, and it was evident that he liked his fist against her bare stomach. Very much.

It was even better that she wanted him to use binding magic! She really wanted to offer her midriff to him like that...? With no way of defending herself?

"Very well." he said an waved his hand slightly.
The warm energy that she had felt before, appeared around her wrists and her ankle, and she was gently locked in her position.

"I could stab you right now... and there would be nothing you could do." he said calmly, pushing two fingers deep into her stomach, as if to simulate what he had just said...

The feeling of the warm energy around her wrists and ankles was no surprise. Just to test the strength of the magic, she pulled against them and realized that she could not move much. As Eran mentioned that he could stab her and that she would not be able to do anything, her eyes narrowed.

"But...you would not stab me. You do not seem to be like that type of man." she replied. Knowing that he was a dragon, she had already double-guessed her ability to break the binding magic. It would have to be something she try later as this was something she was not schooled much in. She knew of binding magic, she knew there was a way to break that magic...she just didn't know what that way was.

Perhaps, after some time, she could learn more about her own world from Eran. She had the ability to use basic magic...but she wanted to learn more.

"No... and even if I did, I would heal you. I might have taken a liking to you." he said and stopped the stabbing motion.
"I am, however, very obsessed with the thought of a certain fetish..."

Eran closed his hand into a fist, and moved it teasingly and gently up and down her bared stomach.
"Maybe I will take you to the limit... or beyond."

At the admission of possibly taking a liking to her, a light blush crossed Emily's face. "Hmmm, I wonder what gave that away?" she sarcastically asked. When Eran teasingly ran the fist up and down her stomach, again her breath hitched and her eyes closed.

Right now, she really did feel helpless. But, what limit. "What limit are you talking about?" she asked as her eyes opened and peered into his.

He smiled a bit at the question, and met her gaze with his own.
Slowly, he raised his fist a little...

"The limit... Meaning how much of this you can actually take."
Then came the first punch.
Right in the middle of her concave, naked stomach.
It wasn't too hard, but it would definitely be something she could feel... Especially if she did not flex.

Perhaps it was the fact that she was laying down, or the fact that her wrists and ankles were bound, but for whatever reason, she did not have the time to flex. Feeling the fist hit her stomach made her cough slightly. Even more so than before, she felt the presence of the couch pushing into her back and the pain, it was definitely more than yesterday.

Now, she understood why you were supposed to flex when you were about to get hit. The pain without flexing was...a lot. But even then, her eyes did not change much. If anything, they took on a challenging nature as she looked up at Eran, almost asking for more.

It was pure bliss that she didn't flex - and it meant that his fist went in fairly deep, though his punch was far from powerful.
To him, this was the ultimate feeling... why? He was unsure... but it was.
It was better than anything else.

He took in a calm breath and met her gaze, loving the challenge in them. It was a challenge for herself, surely...
"Very good..." he said as he gently caressed her stomach.

He smiled then, clenched his fist, and punched her again - same gentle force as before, but this time he aimed for the upper part of her stomach.
And that meant a whole different kind of pain...

Again, the fist came down, but this time, instincts kicked in. She flexed her abdomen muscles to brace against the incoming punch and her arm muscles tensed as she pulled against the binding. Feeling the fist hit, the only thing her eyes showed was disappointment in herself. "Mm, perhaps I cannot let go of instincts." she offered as her arms relaxed.

But, with that last punch and the movement of her body against the couch, she felt the wrapping around her breasts start to come loose. She knew it was only a matter of time until the wrappings completely came off. She figured it would only take a few more punches, if Eran wanted to continue.

Back
Top Bottom