Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dormroom mishaps (me and d u l c e__x)

He easily slid into the passenger's seat, and he looked over at her at her question. "Yeah, dinner first. we need our energy after spending it all in there." He laughed softly. "Nothing fancy, though."

• Pulling out of the parking lot as he announced that they needed to build their energy back up, she giggled softly as she drove down the road, "I think there was a good reason for that energy to be lost, thank you." She announced, biting her bottom lip softly as she tried to decide where they should eat. Corinne not wanting anything severely heavy, the female leaned forward just slightly when they stopped at a red light, "I want a cheeseburger with pickles. . Really bad."[/list:u]

"i'm thinking a double." He said in response, laying his head back and closing his eyes some. Yeah, they were going to need their energy, especially when they got back.

• Corinne knew the chances of something happening when they got back from the party were going to be extremely high, and with that being said, the female made an inward intention of teasing him just a little bit during their time out at the party. Pulling into a Sonic and ordering her food, after letting him order his, Corinne frowned just slightly in seeing an ex boyfriend a little ways across the lot, pressing the button to roll up her window when he caught sight of her.[/list:u]

He followed her lead as they moved along to get their food. A old boyfriend, perhaps? Either way, he wasn't going to do anything that made her uncomfortable. "This line can't get any slower." He muttered, just loud enough for her to hear. Maybe she would laugh.

• Ignoring the male as she noticed him trying to make eye contact with her, Corinne looked up at him and smiled softly when he mumbled about the line, her hand slipping into his as it had before. Letting out an annoyed sigh as she closed her eyes and heard the voice that made her cringe, "Hey Corinne bab-" His comment to her was cut short as he noticed she was holding the hand of their high school's resident, "Dork?" The bulky guy who was now a college football player, no jump from being the high school quarterback, his brows were raised high at the male before letting them narrow. [/list:u]

Alexander didn't even make a motion that showed that he noticed the existence of the other man. Mentally, he was saying 'hey, it's dumbass!', but he kept quiet, looking out his closed window. Hoping Corinne would roll hers back up and ignore him.

• Rolling her eyes up to the ceiling and shifting her fingers through her bangs, it seemed to completely piss him off that he was being ignored, pushing the button to roll her windows up. Locking the door as an extra precaution, driving forward and looking over to him once they finally reached the service window, she bit her lip softly before saying, "I'm sorry that happened." She said softly, glancing down for a moment, rolling down the window and paying for their food as the woman passed them their bags of food. [/list:u]

"It's fine." He said softly. "Not your fault Nostra-dumbass decided to bother us." He sat back in the seat, waiting to get away from the restaurant so they could eat in peace.

• "Why didn't you punch him in the face?" Sheer curiosity caused her to ask this question as she pulled out of the parking lot and drove toward the park that was a little ways away from the restaurant and closer to where the party was being held, putting her car in park. [/list:u]

He couldn't help but laugh at her question. "I didn't want to break your window. You couldn't roll the window down fast enough to let me punch him." He got out of the car with their food and drink as she parked, walking to a nearby picnic table and getting everything set up, unfolding napkins to use them as a makeshift tablecloth.

• Shaking her head at him as he spoke of her not being able to let the window down fast enough, Corinne got out of the car and twirled her keys around her fingers and moved to the picnic table, "It's alright. . I've already punched him in the face." Picking up one of her fries and munching softly as she sat down beside him with a soft smile, giggling at the table set up he had done for them to eat something so simple. How cute. [/list:u]

He smiled as he heard her giggling, unwrapping his burger and taking a bite before looking at her. "I dont think you knocked him out though." he unwrapped her food for her, waiting for her to sit down with him. "Hmm..."

• Smiling softly as he unwrapped her food, he was, to say the least, a rather different boyfriend then she had ever had. But the difference was in a good way. He was well mannered and absolutely sweet, plus he was good and bed and evidently could protect her if he ever found someone being disrespectful toward her. "Well, if I would have knocked him out, I wouldn't have had a prom date." Shrugging softly as she sat down beside him and began eating her food, her words were true; If she'd have given him more than a broken nose, she would have been at prom without a rightful date.[/list:u]

"You know that isn't true." He said softly, taking a few fries and eating them one at a time, thinking for a long moment. "You could have had any guy that you wanted." And that was more than true enough. Every guy in their year had their eyes on her, wanting her. Anyone she even winked at would have had to go to the bathrooms to take care of newly arisen problems.

• Looking over to him when he spoke of it not being true, the female chewed softly on another bite of her cheeseburger before raising a brow when he spoke again. For someone who used to get on her nerves, and quite possibly vice versa, she felt rather comfortable around him. Even as a faint blush hit her cheeks and she murmured, "Thank you." [/list:u]

He smiled at her words. "No problem." He picked up his burger, taking a quick bite before taking another drink. "So, where is this party?" Yes, they had a dislike for each other for years. But if they were going to live in a dorm together, they would have to put that aside, and he did like her, a lot.

• Chewing lightly on a few fries and looking to him when he asked about the party, Corinne was just about finished with her food, taking her own drink and taking a soft sip, "It's at a club, actually." She replied, smiling softly because she was still happy that he was going, even if it was just for her. Finishing her food and standing up to throw away her trash in the trash can, the brunette moved back to him and looked to her phone as it went off in a text message, laughing quietly because her friend was asking who she was bringing. Well this would be a pleasant surprise.[/list:u]

He was just finishing his food and clearing everything off into the bags when her phone went off for a text. She didn't angle it right, so he was able to read it upside down. "Friends still dont know who you are bringing?" He smirked a little bit as he got up to throw the stuff away. "Don't tell them, let them guess when they see me."

He walked over to her, offering a hand to help her back up before they went to her car. He was silent until he slid into the passengers seat. "What HAVE you told them so far about your boyfriend?"

• After hitting send and letting the message float to her friend's inbox, setting her phone back into her bag and giggling when he spoke of them still not knowing who she was bringing, they would quite possibly lose their minds when they figured out who he was. "You really are excited to see the looks on their faces, huh?" She asked once he helped her up and they moved back to her car, getting into the driver's seat and starting the car, Corinne looked over to him when he asked what she had told them. "That you're familiar without really being familiar." Corinne stated simply, pulling out of the parking lot and driving into the city, the night lights illuminating just about everything.

Parking a little down the street from the club, Corinne got out of the car and looked over to him as she gently took his hand, "You're sure you want to do this with me?"[/list:u]

He laughed softly when he heard what she had said to them. "Ah, so informative, while being so vague. I would bet money that they would lose their jaws when they find out." He leaned back in the seat the whole ride there. They parked a bits away from the club, it seemed, and as he took her hand after getting out of the car, he heard her question. He pulled her closer, a arm wrapping around her hip, and he kissed her deeply, a very passionate kiss that he never showed anyone else.

After he broke the kiss a minute later, he looked into her eyes, his own sparkling. "Of course I want to do this."

• Having parked the simple distance away simply to avoid having her car in front of the club, it was simply to avoid anyone doing something stupid to her car if they left the club drunk. Though when he pulled her closer and wrapped his arm around her, she was for a moment taken by surprise before melting softly into the kiss. Letting out a soft breath of air when he broke the kiss and looked down at her with such a warm, even loving, expression on his face, Corinne gently let her hand roam across the side of his face. Smiling as she gently regripped his hand, the female nodded lightly before guiding the both of them toward the club's entrance. Easily showing I.D. and gaining their wristbands, the both of them were wrapped in booming music and surrounded by people having a good time, only a few looking at them as they went past and instantly noticing they were holding hands.

It seemed that just as soon as they had entered the club that her friends caught sight of Corinne and the male she was holding hands with, the set of two girls crossing the crowd and instantly settled in front of them, "So this is him?" One of them asked, her hair pitch black hair short and choppy, angled around her face as she set her hand on her hips. The blonde girl who was also one of Corinne's friends looked him over, chewing on her bottom lip curiously, "He looks like, familiar. . But then. . Not really." God Bless her heart. "Daisy and Roxanna, this is Alex. Alex, these are my friends." Corinne introduced, the blonde girl still trying her hardest to figure it out.[/list:u]

The walk to the club was hardly anything at all, and a flash of ID and getting a wristband put on and they were in. It wasn't long until her friends came up to them, and they were looking at him. He had a hard time holding back a laugh as they tried to figure him out, but he was able to subside it before it came out. "Hey." He said, his arm moving and pulling Corinne a little closer to him. "Nice to meet you two."

• "He does look pretty familiar, huh?" The black haired girl, Roxanna stated, setting her hands on her hips. The two of them watched as he wrapped Corinne up and pulled her closer to him, the blonde let her eyes grow wide for a moment, beginning to try and piece her memory together. "We went to school with you, right?" Daisy asked, her large eyes blinking as the two of them now moved forward, beginning to come to an answer of who he was, "And you were like, skinnier, right? A lot skinnier." Roxanna added, both of them looking between each other before letting out a large noise, "NUH UH!" Corinne not being able to help but laugh as they said it at the same time, watching their faces change to utter shock as they continued to repeat 'Nuh Uh!' to one another.[/list:u]

Well, they started to piece it all together, it seemed. He kissed her cheek lightly as he heard the blonde girl. talk about how they went to school. But when he heard their outcries, he couldn't help but laugh with Corinne, before kissing her lightly. "Yes." He said to their never ending cries. "Yeah, it's me all right."

Back
Top Bottom