Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dormroom mishaps (me and d u l c e__x)

• Her hand slipping to the side of his face and letting her fingers trace the line of his jaw, his idea caused her to laugh softly, "I don't think my friends would be the only ones making a big reaction by something like that." She stated, knowing that there would be far than enough added reasons for the rest of the males who weren't gay at this college to hate him more than usual.[/list:u]

He laughed softly at that, kissing down to her shoulder. "Yes, but it's mostly your friends that remember me as what I was in high school. I would bet money that they would say something if they saw my picture before knowing who I was." he nipped her shoulder lightly before nuzzling against her.

• Tilting her head as he kissed down across her neck and to the soft skin of her shoulder, she could only picture the looks on her friends faces when they each saw that she really was dating him, and it wasn't a prank or anything of the sort. Hell, it would definitely take them a while to believe that he was good in bed, "You just want to see my friends have that look on their faces." She said with a soft pout, her body warm against his.[/list:u]

His hand was slowly stroking over her stomach, his teeth gently grazing her shoulder. "So do you." He said with a soft laugh. "you know they wouldn't believe you if you told them I knocked a guy down with a single punch."

• Corinne couldn't lie, she knew the expressions her friends would have on their faces would be absolutely priceless, "They'd believe that I did it before they believed you did." She stated, knowing her friend Jenna would brush it off as some silly joke. Looking to her clock and looking back to him, the brunette smiled softly before speaking, "There's a party tonight." Twirling a strand of her hair between her fingertips, she batted her thick eyelashes at him and held an innocent expression on her face.[/list:u]

He smiled at her words, kissing back up to her lips. "Ok. Dinner first. Then the party. Whatever you wish." He nipped her lip lightly, before a bigger smile crossed his face. "Seems you CAN learn sex from a book."

• Rolling her eyes as he stated that he could learn sex from a book, Corinne returned his kiss before adding, "But you can't have sex with a book, huh?" She had an absolute point, sticking her tongue out at him before easily climbing off her bed and into the darkness of the dorm room, "Even if you could, it wouldn't have been as much fun." Corinne added, walking into the bathroom to take a shower.[/list:u]

He smiled, getting out of bed and walking to the door of the bathroom, looking as he watched her. "No, you are right on that. I doubt I would ever have as much fun with someone else than the fun I have with you." His face was a little sheepish as he admitted that. Over the last day, he had grown to like her, a lot. "And to ease your mind... you don't have to worry that I didn't use a condom."

• A soft giggle coming from her after she turned the water on and let it run for a little while, the bathroom began to fill with warm steam when she moved to him, kissing his lips gently, "Shower with me." Murmuring her words against his lips, she raised a brow just slightly when he stated that she didn't have to worry about him not using a condom, deciding against clearly stating that she was on the pill with thanks to her mother making the announcement when she was sixteen that her daughter had far too much curve for her to take that chance. "And why is that?"[/list:u]

He smiled at her request of him going into the shower with her, and he followed her in, getting some of the soap and washing off her back. Hearing her question as of why, he sighed. "There was a accident about two years ago... They were crushed. Me and my parents decided to get prosthetic ones put in so it wasn't just hanging flesh... But but simply, i'm infertile. They got some put in a bank that was usable, for when I found someone and settled enough to want kids. But... yeah." He sighed again, looking away. It was true, his balls were simple plastic orbs, filled somewhat to give a similar texture like normal ones.

• Blinking softly at his answer, she had suspected as much, well the him being infertile part, although the rest was something sadly refreshing. "Huh. All that and you're still bigger than average. Isn't that a trip?" Well, as sad as his story was, her comment was in fact true that even if he was infertile, his dick was still a genuinely large size. Consider that Corinne's version of optimism, running shampoo through her hair as she turned to look at him with a soft smile, her fingers slipping into his hair now. [/list:u]

He couldn't help but smile as he let his head fall, letting her hands get into his hair. "Only the boys got crushed. The length didn't. Doesn't make me any less horny at times, though." Yes, he was above average, but he was sure that what she liked the most was how thick he was when he was hard. Either way, the prosthetic ones looked real enough in the sack. His hands worked over her body, washing her skin as she washed their hair.

• Smiling softly when he announced that it didn't make him any less horny, finishing with her washing his hair before stepping back and pulling them both under the steady stream of hot water, "It didn't seem like it did anything to you being horny to me.." She replied, smoothing her hair back and away from her face as she rinsed the shampoo out of her hair and the soap off her body, it didn't bother her at all that his balls were prosthetic and that he was, to put it bluntly, shooting blanks, Corinne closed her eyes for a moment. [/list:u]

His fingers slowly went through her hair, helping her get the soap out of it. He moved closer, his body pressing lightly against hers now. "I had imagined being with you for a long time." He admitted, his eyes focusing on getting the soap out of her hair. "I always wanted to hear you cry out in pleasure, form my doing. Hear my name on your lips. It's one of the reasons why I worked out so much over the summer."

• Looking up at him and running her fingers through his hair now, Corinne smiled softly when his body brushed against hers now. His words causing her to look at him curiously, she looked over his face while he finished getting the soap out of her hair, her cheeks hit a soft pink color when he said he always wanted to hear her moan because of him. "I take it that's why you used to watch me so much?" She asked, her wet hands grazing across his shoulders before setting her lips gently against his, unfortunately for him, she had caught him one too many times staring at her from across a room.[/list:u]

He blushed when he heard that, but couldn't answer right away from her kiss. He held it for a long moment before nipping her lip lightly. "Yes..." He admitted. His mind was starting to go to work, and he smiled as he pulled her closer. "I think we should take a shower again once we get back from the party. You know, dont want to sleep sweaty."

• Her body now pressing against his as he pulled them closer together and brought up his suggestion of taking a shower again when they got back to the dorm. Laughing softly and kissing him again, Corinne decided that it wasn't so bad of an idea, nodding her head softly and half way knowing the outcome of their next shower, "Fine. But we can't take a shower again if we don't even make it to the party, or dinner for that matter." She stated, reluctantly pulling herself away from him and getting out of the shower, she wrapped one of the soft cotton towels around her frame, wet hair sticking to her face.[/list:u]

he smiled at her words, nodding as he finished rinsing himself off before following her out of the shower. He grabbed his own towel and dried off before coming out. He found a good pair of jeans and a t-shirt, grabbed a fresh pair of boxers, and threw everything on before combing his hair back.

• The towel wrapped around her figure holding on to her figure, Corinne walked out of the bathroom and to her closet, pulling a sea foam green summer styled dress from her closet as well as her underwear, she moved back into the bathroom. Returning with her hair brushed and the dress fitting her wonderfully, the female moved to her closet and found herself putting a pair of wedge sandals on her feet, taking her phone and noticing two missed calls and fifteen text messages, she giggled softly and replied to each of them carefully. [/list:u]

His head turned to her when they were changing. "You know, you dont have to change in their anymore." He said softly. "Not like I haven't seen it." He picked up his cell phone, saw that there was a missed call, but he simply turned it off. Not like it was anything important.

• Corinne throwing a pair of pants at him when he said he had already seen her body enough for her to not have to change in the bathroom, she shrugged softly before stating simply, "It's just a habit," Getting her other shoe on and standing up the female tucked her phone away and smiled softly as she added, "Besides, you don't have to watch me get dressed." Walking out of the dorm and jingling her keys lightly as she giggled with her teasing words.[/list:u]

Her teasing words made him smile. "But what if I want to watch?" He said, following her out of the dorm and locking up before following her out. "I'm doing this party for you." He said softly. "At least I know I won't look like a fool if I stick with you."

• "Then maybe I'll let you watch, but don't you think you'd much rather prefer the opposite of me getting dressed?" She asked, looking back to him once he locked the doors, her hand gently slipped into his. Intertwining their fingers as she led them down the dorm stairs, Corinne smiled softly when he said he was going to the party for her, "You're just angry because I won't let you have your fun with the corners." She replied, deciding it best for the both of them to get out and have a bit of fun together.[/list:u]

"Yes, but if you are changing, you have to do both." He teased, smiling at her. He felt her hand lace with his, and it brought a softer smile to his face. People that were still in the hallways stared for a moment as they passed by. Soon, they were out of the building and heading towards her car. "Meh, don't really care about the corners now."

• Rolling her eyes at his teasing comment, Corinne let her eyes move over to him, "Sounds like someone enjoys taking their peeks, hm?" She was teasing him right back, giggling softly while they moved toward her car, releasing his hand as she got into the driver's seat, starting up her car she looked over to him. "Do you still want to go out for dinner first?" She asked once he got in.[/list:u]

Back
Top Bottom