Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dormroom mishaps (me and d u l c e__x)

He was already hard and teased from her earlier, but her hand felt amazing. His tongue flicked against hers before he couldn't take it anymore. He moved her back to the wall, pressing her against it as he kissed her. "Are you ready down there? If not, you should stop or I wont be able to hold back."

• Corinne's back pressed against the cool wall of the shower, her lips continued to press softly against his, grinning against his when he spoke. "The question is, are you ready?" She retorted, raising a brow at him as her soft hand gripped his length again because evidently Corinne was no stranger to teasing.[/list:u]

He smiled against her lips, moaning softly before his hand took her off of his member. His hand took her leg, wrapping it around his hip as he thrusted into her, rougher than their last time.

• Letting her wet leg wrap itself around his waist, her body was arched just slightly, moaning out when he thrust harshly into her body, licking her full lips. The hot water still pouring down on them as he began his recently gained hard thrusts into her, her arms wrapped themselves around his neck, her back pressing against the wall each time he thrust into her, "Mmm Alex~"[/list:u]

He pulled her closer, kissing her deeply as he made love to her. It was rougher than he had done it before, but it was a needy rough rather than a control rough. His teeth gently nipped her lip as he slowed his speed some, making every thrust count, arcing his hips with every thrust to try to hit her g-spot every time.

• Their bodies pressed together and the pressure seeming to add to the heat and steam that filled the bathroom, Corinne continued to moan against his lips, it didn't bother her at all that his originally rapid thrusts had slowed down to smooth, though still strong. Each time he arched his hips and moved them up against hers, he was in fact hitting her g - spot, her soft breath gasping each time against his lips as she grew closer and closer to her climax.[/list:u]

He was getting close to his own, in fact, because he was hitting her g-spot, every movement and spasm that it made with her affecting him as well. He moved his hips faster, to hit her more often, and he kissed her deeply. He couldn't hold back anymore, and he nipped her lip lightly. "I love you, Corinne..." He whispered out. It was true, no matter how much she angered him in their high school years, he still loved her.

• Her chest rising and falling against his, her lips moved against his with the same deep amount of passion, Corinne's body felt wonderful with each thrust, breathing out lightly when he nipped at her lip and pulled away just barely to speak. His words caused her breath to catch in her throat for a moment, blinking softly and opening her mouth to speak, although just as she did, she reached her climax and let out a half scream, her inner walls gripping him just as she released her sticky liquid against him.[/list:u]

He moaned as he felt her orgasm, doing a few more thrusts before reaching his max, filling her with his cum. He held her to him as he panted, sliding out as the water washed over them. He kissed her forehead lightly, eyes closing. He hadn't expected a response.

• The sex still settling in the air despite the amount of their sticky juices washing down the drain, Corinne's eyes closed lightly against his shoulder before letting out a soft sigh. "Say it again." She murmured against his skin, her breathing returning to normal and the shower water, even as hot as it was, seeming to cool the both of them off.[/list:u]

He heard her words, and he held her, getting his breath back and kissing her shoulder lightly. "I love you, Corinne." He said softly, kissing up to her lips and giving her a light but passionate kiss.

• Corinne moving her hand across his shoulder blades gently, the female let her eyes roam over the side of his neck and up his smooth jawline, smiling softly when he said it again. Her smile still there even as he kissed her soft lips, pulling hers away from him lightly, "I love you Alex." She answered, her voice just as soft as though they were whispering secrets to one another.[/list:u]

He smiled when he heard her say it, and he kissed her deeper, a more passionate kiss. His hand reached out and turned off the water before he picked her up and took her out of the shower. He let her down, drying her off first before drying himself off, then lifting her up again, carrying her to her bed. He helped her up, then climbed up with her. "We don't need clothes." He said softly, making sure the door was locked before turning the light off and cuddling up next to her. "I'm sure you will be more than warm enough for me."

• Adoring the sweet taste he left against her lips, she jumped just slightly when he picked her up without even the slightest sign of a struggle, not to say that Corinne was anything close to a heavy girl, watching him as he set her down and picked up the towel to dry her off. Laughing softly when he put her on her bed and announced that they didn't need any clothes, her eyes watched him walk to the door and lock it just in case anyone did decide to bust in on them in their naked sleeping habits. "You just want to sleep naked with a girl." She murmured when his body cuddled close to hers, letting her back settle comfortably against his chest, her soft skin felt warm and cosy against his.[/list:u]

"No." He said simply, as he moved himself to lay comfortably against her. "I want t sleep close to the one I want to be with. And it's more comfortable." He pulled the sheet up around them to give them a little cover, as his cheek nuzzled against hers.

• Smiling softly as she closed her eyes, Corinne easily felt the warmth flowing between their bodies and knew that with someone in the bed with her, there would be less things that wound up on the floor. "You're wonderful." She murmured into the darkness, falling asleep within his arms.[/list:u]

He smiled and kissed her shoulder gently before finding a comfortable pillow of it. "I try." He whispered, closing his eyes and falling to sleep rather easily for once.

• Waking up with a warm body next to her was something different for Corinne, though when she turned just slightly and felt her cheek brush across soft skin, her eyes flickered open just lightly and she almost jumped out of her skin. Calming down shortly after she realized who it was, a smile spread onto her lips and she breathed out just softly against his skin before setting her lips gently against where she had breathed.[/list:u]

He let out a soft sound of contentment when he felt her kiss on his skin, his eyes slowly opening as he turned to her, pulling her a little closer. If he had been paying attention, he would have noticed that none of her stuff was thrown to the floor. "Good morning." He said in a soft voice.

• Closing her eyes when he pulled her body closer to hers, Corinne let out a soft yawn of awakening against his skin before smiling lightly, "Good morning." She replied, her skin tingling just slightly against his, the cool air wrapping around their warm bodies and seeming to still have enough heat radiating between them that the cold air wasn't a problem.[/list:u]

She felt so warm to him, he pulled her closer, nuzzling his body against hers. "I hope you slept well." He said softly, kissing her shoulder lightly. "What do you want me to get for breakfast?"

• Corinne opened her eyes when he cuddled his body against hers, her hair wrapping around her face naturally, she looked up at him just as he kissed her shoulder. "I did actually. How did you sleep?" She murmured, looking over his face when he asked what she wanted for breakfast, smiling when he asked what she wanted for breakfast. Shrugging softly, Corinne decided that a simple breakfast sounded totally fine right about now, "Captin Crunch," Pausing for a moment because that sounded wonderful, she rubbed her eyes softly before adding, "We need to go grocery shopping."[/list:u]

He smiled as he heard her, kissing her lightly. "Well, not too much groceries. We have a mini fridge to store stuff." He nuzzled his cheek against her shoulder before sitting up, stretching. "though Cereal does sound really good right now."

• The sunlight pouring through their window much as it had on the days before, being that she was sleeping so close to him, the female had just barely noticed until he sat up and stretched. Closing her eyes and breathing out softly as she turned on her back and let her eyes move up to the ceiling, she smiled softly again and looked over to him, "A date in the cereal aisle then?" There was a soft giggle that came after her words, although the idea was just slightly cute even though she was kidding.[/list:u]

He smirked a little when he heard her words, laughing softly with her before laying back down, pulling her close to him. "Sounds about right. Maybe we can make a stop at coffee, too?" He kissed her cheek lightly, nuzzling up against her as they laid there. "So what else did your friends ask you?"

Back
Top Bottom