Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Grief and Disgrace make good bedfellows ( Lady Luna and Wolvenrogue)

"No I didn't. But the baby doesn't run off the wrong direction. The elevator is back here. I will get the baby you get in the elevator."

Nelly got into the elevator as he instructed. Then she waited for Robert to get in with the baby. "This takes us to the magic man?"

"Yes it does... You cant go down the stairs remember? " He rolled the baby in and closed the door and they went down. When they got out he guided her into the ball room and they got a table for dinner.

Nelly looked confused when they went to a table. "I thought I was gonna be in a show. Why are we here?" She asked as she crossed her arms. "I wanna go see the magic man. You said you would take me to him."

"He always does a dinner show. But I will tell you what they have ice cream on the menu how about you just eat that while we wait? "

Nelly's eyes lit up at the sound of ice cream. "They really have ice cream? I want it!" She said a bit to loudly and giggled happily. "Where is it?" She asked as she looked around the room eagerly.

"Just calm down.. We have to order it" Robert called the waiter over and whispered to him that he wanted a tablespoon on brandy on her ice cream and that no alcohol was to be served at their table but all the ice cream she wanted. "Here is the waiter" he said. "tell him what you want. "

"I want ice cream an lots of it." Nelly said cheerfully. She would be more than happy if all she got was ice cream. She didn't even care about the main meal. Skipping right to the dessert would suit her just fine.

The waiter smiled and and said he would be right back. When he did return he had a big bowl of icecream wit a table spoon of brandy on top,.

"Yummy!" Nelly said happily as she picked up a spoon and started in on her ice cream. As she ate, she started to hum a happy tune, feeling quite giddy. "Want some?" she asked as she held up her spoon with ice cream on it.

Robert took a spoonful and could taste the brandy, and smiled back at her and said I think i better just have coffee tonight. He had a feeling she might be getting a bit wild tonight.

Nelly crinkled her nose at that. "You can keep your coffee... too bitter. Ice cream is bitter... bitter... better." she laughed when she finally got the word right. The alcohol was making her start to confuse her words.

Just then the MC came on and announced the Magic Act . Mark got up onstage and then announced that he wanted a volunteer from the audience. "That is you cue, you have to volunteer!" Robert said to Nelly.

Nelly pouted because she hadn't finished her ice cream. "Don't let anyone take my ice cream while I'm up there." She told Robert before raising her hand as high as she could.

Mark was waiting and as was prearranged he called on Nelly. He even had two waiter there to lift her chair up to the stage wit her still in it. " What is your name lovely lady? " He asked Nelly as though he did not know her.

Nelly looked confused a second because she knew he knew her name. When she realized it must have been for the show, it appeared as if a light bulb had come on in her head. "Oh! My name is Nelly." she said with a grin, feeling pretty proud of herself for figuring out it was an act.

" Alright Nelly. I am going to ask a pretty personal question now . Are you wearing panties? " Mark waited for her to answer and the whole room went silent in shock that he would ask such a question.

Nelly tilted her head to one side. "Of course, doesn't everybody?" she asked as if it was a silly question.

The audience roared at her answer, and Mark smiled and said "I suppose you are right. Would you like to play a little game with me? " he held up a silver coin for everyone to see.

"I like games." Nelly said cheerfully in response. She liked that the audience seemed to be enjoying the show so far.

Just as before he hid the coin and try though she did Nelly was unable to find it . Just then he patted the pocket of his coat and asked "I thought you said you were wearing panties?"

Nelly was becoming frustrated when she couldn't find the coin, but again she remembered it was all a part of the act. When he tapped his pocket, she was surprised. Just like last time she hadn't felt him remove her panties. She would have to find a way to get him to reveal his secret. "I am." she said and just like last time, she lifted her skirt up to check, but unlike last time there was now a whole audience she flashed. Luckily they were up on stage so most people didn't see much but her bare legs. Had they been any lower however the crowd would have gotten a nice view of her pussy.

"I think these are them aren't they? " he pulled her panties from his pocket and showed the audience. " Did you find anything else down there?" he asked her.

Still holding her dress up, she reached between her legs and pulled out a coin. "Yay I found it! That means it's mine now!" She said as she dropped the dress and clutched her prize.

The audience gasped when she lifted her skirt again but roared with applause when she held up the coin. Mark wheeled her to the edge of the stage and the two waiters helped her down and returned her to the table and her partially melted ice cream.

Back
Top Bottom