Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Grief and Disgrace make good bedfellows ( Lady Luna and Wolvenrogue)

He stepped out of his pants and stripped off his shirt before picking her naked body up into his arms and lowering her over his hard cock before stepping into the tub and sitting down in the water.

Nelly gasped when she felt his cock inside her. "Where did that come from? I thought we were having a bath."

"I don't. It just surprised me." Nelly explained before twisting the upper half of her body to look at him deviously. Suddenly she splashed him with the water and started laughing.

Robert sputtered a little but laughed at her playfulness and enjoyed having her wrapped around him and gently washed her full breasts gently with sponge. Things had been kind of crazy lately and he was enjoying the quiet time with her.

Nelly leaned back against him, relaxing as he washed her. She was enjoying the buzz and the pampering he was giving her. "Can we get some more of that ice cream? It was really good."

"That was a special desert, so i don't know, but we can ask." he was thinking that maybe after the magic show, the magician might be able to wrangle some for her as a treat. "right now though we need to get you your bath. " he started slowly thrusting inside her. "

Nelly moaned softly as he thrust inside her. "This isn't a bath. You can't fool me. I like it better than the bath though." She openly admitted.

"Of course it is! " Robert said laughing, "we are just scrubbing you inside and out.!"

Nelly laughed at his description. "This scrubbing ends in a lot of sticky stuff that will need to be scrubbed out."

"It does the trick, doesn't it?" He said referring to his cream. He picked up the pace on his trusting splashing considerable water on the floor.

Nelly moaned as he thrust into her. Her nipples were so full that they were dripping milk. "So good!" She cried out as she rocked her hips.

Robert was close and so he took the sponge and teased her dripping nipples in an effort to take her over the edge.

His teasing worked. With the stimulation to her nipples and pussy, she came fast and hard, crying out in ecstasy.

The squeezing of her pussy on his cock was all he could take and she got the large dose of "cream rinse" he had promised her.

Nelly panted lightly as she felt him fill her with his cream. "So much. I've got to be pregnant after all that."

"You were probably pregnant before that!" he said. He reached down below the water and held her smooth belly, it was a little distended with his cum. " I think I could add to that if you want to. " he said.

"The seed that is in your belly" he said grinning at her as he rubbed her belly below the water. "we can make it a little rounder. "

"Do we have time? I don't wanna be late for the magic man. I'm gonna be in the show, you know?" Nelly said proudly.

"Yes we have lots of time the show isn't for three hours. I might even do it twice more, and make your belly really big. "
He started thrusting hard again and spilling more water.

Nelly moaned when he started thrusting into her again. She watched as the water splashed on the floor. "You're gonna make the ship peoples really mad." she warned.

"That's what their paid for." he said as he quickly reached the edge of climax. "Here you go!" he said with a groan as he pumped her even fuller.

Back
Top Bottom