Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Grief and Disgrace make good bedfellows ( Lady Luna and Wolvenrogue)

Nelly moaned as she was filled even more with his seed. She wasn't anywhere near close yet and began to rock her hips as he pumped his seed into her.

"OOOH some one wants even more! You are going to look pregnant even if you are not! " Look!" he said as he rubbed her now round belly. She wasn't letting him g soft and he was more than willing to keep going.

"I don't care. I want more. Give me all of it." Nelly reached down and began to rub her clit as she rolled her hips and moaned. She really wanted to cum and was willing to go so far as to touch herself to get there faster.

Robert grabbed her hand and seeing her want picked up his thrusting and rolled her clit between his thumb and finger and pulled a breast to his lips to suck on it.

With all the stimulation, Nelly was soon brought up over the edge. She cried out loudly as she came hard. Her pussy squeezed his cock trying to milk him for every last drop of his seed.

He took her hand and set it on her round belly.. see! its getting nice and round!"

"no.... you look pregnant, and I hope you are but when I pull out that is all going to escape. "

"I wouldn't mind looking like this if I was pregnant. I want to have your babies." Nelly told him honestly and smiled.

Robert's heart melted and he kissed her softly. "I want you to have them too. So are you sure you want to be in the magic show? if so you need to get ready. "

Nelly nodded quickly. "I want to, but you need to pull your thingy out first." She said with a giggle.

He lifted her up to her feet and he vagina emptied into the tub almost as if she had peed. Robert just snickered and got out of the now milky water.

Nelly shivered as she felt it slip out of her and down her leg. When she heard him snicker, she looked confused. "What's so funny?"

"Just how completely full of cum you were.". He scooped up some water and washed off her thighs for her and the picked her up, wrapped her in a towel and set her in her chair. He dug through her panties and put a very frilly Bright pink pair onher. " If you are going to show off to the world, may as well do it right! " He said.

"And whose fault is that?" Nelly mumbled to herself as he lifted her out of the tub. When he held up the panties, she nodded in agreement. "Sssounds good to me... I can dress myself... not a baby anymore."

"ok then", he said as he tossed the panties over at her. He doubled she would get then on properly in her condition, but he would wait and see and give her a chance to try. " What dress would you like?" He asked her.

Nelly managed to hold it correctly, but she just couldn't seem to get her foot in the hole. After a few minutes she just gave up. "Cloths are hard. Can I go naked?"

" No! Not this time . They are part of the show. Let me help you. " He helped her into the panties and pulled the dress over her head but did not bother with a corset.

"Part of the show." Nelly seemed to accept that answer and let him dress her. "Let's go. Don't wanna be late." She said as she wheeled herself to the door.

Robert knew they would be early but they could always have something to eat so he took the baby buggy and let her wheel herself toward the elevator.

Nelly started going the wrong way once out of their room. She was so drunk that she had no idea where she was going. "Where's the magic man hiding?"

Robert just shook his head and pushing the baby buggy off to the side of the corridor he went and turned Nelly around and got her headed toward the elevator. "Keep going" Robert said.

"Aye aye captain" Nelly saluted him before wheeling herself down the corridor in the correct direction this time. However when she got to the elevator, she just kept going not realizing that was where they were supposed to be going.

Nelly heard his voice and spun her wheelchair around. "What?" She asked with her head tilted to one side before wheeling herself over to him. "Did you forget something?"

Back
Top Bottom