Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Grief and Disgrace make good bedfellows ( Lady Luna and Wolvenrogue)

Nelly pouted when she saw her ice cream was melting. She thought it was going to stay the way she left it. "What happened to my ice cream?" She asked as she quickly spooned the melted ice cream into her mouth before getting to what was still frozen.

"It melts, just like snow. That is why it is so cold and so special. They can't store it. "

"Then it's going to be gone soon?" Nelly asked with a sad expression on her face. She was hoping to have more ice cream again the next day.

Nelly smiled once again, easily pleased with that answer. She hummed happily to herself as she finished the last of her ice cream.

Just then Nelly remembered the magician took her underwear. "Wait, my panties!" She exclaimed a little too loudly.

Mark was gone so Robert said he would get them back later. " We need you back in the room." He said.

Nelly pouted but gave in and wheeled herself towards the elevator. "Not fair. He steals my panties and all you have to say is later."

"It's my coin. I found it so I get to keep it." Nelly said as she held the coin tightly, not wanting to give it up.

"But... but..." Nelly pouted, not liking the way the conversation was going. She was sure Robert would take her side on this.

"Besides little Lady , I like you better without them anyway. " when they got to the room he lifted Nelly onto the bed and began unbuttoning her dress. He wanted her naked. All the play in the dining hall had made him horny and as soon as the baby was fed, he planned on having a little fun of his own with her.

Nelly watched as he started to unbutton her dress. "No more cloths now?" She asked as her nipples came into view. It was clear she had been thinking the same thing he was because they were already stiff and poking out proudly.

" Nope... not till tomorrow. Once the baby is fed I plan on making you a very busy woman for the rest of the night. I might even let you drink a little wine if you are a good girl. "

Nelly heard the word wine and her ears perked up. "I'm a good girl. Give me the wine." She said excitedly as she looked around the room trying to find where the wine was.

"You haven't been one yet.. he said laughing , first you better lay down and I'll wake the baby. She needs to be fed and changed. Robert picked up Elizabeth who was overdue, and the minute he touched her she cried loudly. He brought her to Nelly who was now naked and had rapidly dripping nipples. "you need emptied, and she needs filled. Its just perfect. Robert said as his cock swelled in his pants at the sight of her dripping milk and totally bare pussy.

Nelly took the baby and held her to her breast. She watched as the sounds quieted and she began to nurse. "See? I'm being good so give me the wine." She said impatiently, not noticing the bulge in his pants.

"Nope... not till you are all finished and changed the bay and got her back to sleep.. and then you have something else I want. After that you may have some wine. You haven't been paying much attention to being a mother lately. You needed a break, but you have to take care of some things before you get wine. You get pretty crazy. "

Nelly pouted but didn't complain. She wanted the wine, but it felt good to release some of the pressure in her breasts so she was satisfied at the moment. After a little while, she switched sides and held the baby to her other breast, letting her drink her fill.

"You are doing well, he said knowing that with the brandy still in her the little girl personality that came with being drunk was still there and she especially like compliments. "Now you just need to get her cleaned up for bed and we have our time and celebrate with some more wine. "

Nelly smiled at the praise but then crinkled her nose at having to change the baby. "Can't you do it? I fed her." She said, trying to get out of it.

Back
Top Bottom