Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Grief and Disgrace make good bedfellows ( Lady Luna and Wolvenrogue)

" He sat the basket down and pushed her over next to the fire where it was warmer. He loved the look of the firelight on her exposed breast. For the moment he set the basket down and did up the dishes and snagged the last piece of her chicken from the platter. "That was a fine first meal Nelly!" he said as he ate it. "you will make me fat !"

Nelly let out a happy sigh when she was brought near the fire. The heat radiating from it felt quite nice on her skin.

When he commented on her cooking again, she turned her head to look at him. Seeing that he was eating more of the chicken, she giggled. It made her very happy and proud of the work that she put into making it. "Well I can't take all the credit. It was Gladys's recipe."

"I am sure you will improve on it before very long. " He put away the dishes and then came and sat by the fire with his dulcimer. I wonder if you can play piano from that chair? he asked. He tuned up the strings and started playing softly. Elizabeth was nearly asleep.

"I probably can." Nelly said as she looked down to check on Elizabeth when she felt her stop sucking. She giggled softly seeing the baby asleep at her breast. Slowly she lowered her into the basket, being very careful not to wake her.

"I need to find away to attach that so you can use your hands. " Then he got an idea. he put a wood bar across the front of her chair and set the basket in her lap behind it in Nelly's lap. Try that ! he said "Try and put her to bed by yourself. I will help if you can't"

Nelly began to move the chair but as she did the board slipped and went between the spokes of one of the wheels. Before the basket fell, she quickly let go of the wheels and grabbed it. "I don't think this is going to work." She said with a worried expression on her face.

Robert got up quickly, an lifting the baby from the basket, tucked her safely in bed. "Now lets try again." he said and went to the barn and got an old bridal strap that was hanging there and brought it in. He attached it to the basket and strapped the basket securely to the chair. He grabbed a bag of sugar and placed it in the basket. Ok ! now see if you can put the sugar in the baby buggy!"

Nelly nodded before slowly wheeling the chair over to the buggy, placing the sugar in it. Then she looked down at the strap and tugged on it. "This really works good." She said with a grin as she looked up at Robert. "Thank you."

" Now see if you can put the sugar away." He wondered if she could reach the cupboard with the basket in her lap or if he would have to move it lower.

"Alright." Nelly said as she picked the sugar back up. When she got to the cupboard, she reached for the cupboard door. As she stretched, her fingers got within inches of the doorknob. She just couldn't reach it sitting down. Giving up, she dropped her hand back down with a huff. "This is hard."

"I guess I will have to lower the cupboard so you can reach it . " he emptied the cupboard and moved it lower on the wall about a foot by augering new holes for the pegs that held it up. " Alright see if you can put this stuff back." He said .

This time it was quite easy for her to put the things back in the cupboard. When she finished, she moved the wheelchair beside him and leaned over to the side, giving him a big hug. Being so low in the chair put her head right at his crotch but she didn't even notice. "Thank you! You already did so much by taking me in, but this is just... you're wonderful!"

He bent down, and kissed her passionately. "I didn't take you in, I married you, and I am so glad that I did. What would I do with out a loving mother for Elizabeth, besides I hope very soon there will be more little ones taking up our time."

"Hopefully before that my foot gets better... I'm sorry for the way I acted before. It's just really hard not being able to walk. I wanted to be better so bad that I ignored your good intentions... Will you forgive me?" Nelly asked humbly with her eyes cast down. It was hard for her to admit she had been wrong in her actions.

"I know you wanted to be helpful and independent." Of course I forgive you. He hugged her gently. at the same time, he found himself fighting far more provocative thoughts put there by there presence of her beautiful young face rubbing against his quickly hardening manhood through his pants. He only hoped she would not notice his body's quick reaction. He could not help thinking were his pants not there,his erect cock was longer than the distance from her chin to her hairline at her forehead. He wondered just what she might do if faced with that situation and struggled to control himself.

Nelly was confused by the sudden hard feeling against her cheek. She pulled back her head to see the tent his hardened cock was making in his pants. Suddenly her cheeks became bright pink as the blood rushed to her face. Realizing what she had unintentionally done to him, she became quite flustered. "I.. I didn't.... I wasn't.... Your... It's...." Her blush darkened as she panicked and looked all around the room except for where he was. Even when pulling her head back, his cock was still so close to her face because of how close she was to him with her chair.

"Now it was Robert's turn to be embarrassed, but he was also very excited, and definitely not afraid. He coughed and then grinned. "I...I know you d..didn't mean to b..but its awfully nice!" " I mean ... I..I really don't mind, I mean.. Oh hell Nelly I love it!" Please don't worry about it! I really do love it. please don't stop. " He knew he was being flighty and talking too much and too fast, but he couldn't help it.

Nelly bit her lower lip as she glanced at his obvious hard on, beneath his pants. She should do something about it. After all she was the cause and it was so tempting seeing how easily she could get a reaction out of him without even trying. It made her want to do more, but she was still a little nervous. What if she made a fool out of herself? She gulped and slowly licked her lips. Before she could change her mind, she lifted her fingers to unbutton his pants. Then she looked up at him as she tugged his pants and drawers down his hips.

Last edited:
When she looked up at him with does eyes their gazes met and he was smiling broadly. He placed a big hand along the side of her head and behind her neck gently directing her towards the preferred target. His cock was straining at his pants now and when she released it it popped out and hit her gently in the nose with a soft "pop". His member was hard and throbbing and its head was purple and pulsing at her.

Nelly relaxed when she saw his happy grin. By the way his cock came out to greet her, clearly it was very happy to see her as well. As the hand on the back of her neck guided her closer, she parted her lips and gently sucked on the tip. It was her first time doing something like this so she was a little nervous, but she wanted to make him happy and she could tell he clearly wanted it. Seeing the desire in his eyes made her a excited. She began to take him in deeper and slowly started to bob her head up and down on his throbbing cock.

Robert groaned deeply. He had never imagined even wanting this of a woman, but now that it was happening, he wondered why he had not wanted it all along. It was all he could do to keep from thrusting down her throat, which he was sure would scare her terribly.

As she worked his cock, she felt a throbbing sensation between her legs. She dropped on hand from his hip and slid it between her legs. Never before had she thought about doing this for a man, but now that she was, hearing his groans from her pleasuring him made her quite horny. Through the folds of her dress, she began to rub her crotch. It made her moan and the vibrations went from her lips to his cock as she sucked eagerly.

Robert was on fire and losing himself to her ministrations very quickly. he was going to cum soon and he wondered if she had thought about what that would mean. He was now thrusting gently into her mouth and throat.

When she felt his cock go to the back of her throat, she gagged and quickly pulled her head back. She hadn't been expecting that and started coughing. "I'm.. I'm.. sorry. You caught me... by surprise... I'll try again." She didn't want to disappoint him so she took his cock back into her mouth.

Robert almost lost it when she sucked him back in so quickly. His climax was on him before he knew it. " Oh my God! I'm gonna c..." His voice abandoned him and his cock began shooting strings of hot sticky cum into her mouth that was soon spilling down her chin and between her big breasts.

Back
Top Bottom