Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Grief and Disgrace make good bedfellows ( Lady Luna and Wolvenrogue)

"But I can't!" Nelly cried out as she squirmed under him. However that wasn't the case. She soon came for a third time and she squirted from both her pussy and her breasts. "Are... are you... done now?" She asked as she panted heavily.

"I think you are!" he said smiling. "I just have to clean up all this spilt milk" he said as he began licking the milk from her body.

Nelly blushed as she watched him clean her with his tongue. "You don't have to do that. Just give me a rag to wipe it up."

"No way, this is much more fun!" he said laughing. He finished licking her clean and then snuggled in beside her. He didn't bother trying to sleep, being pretty sure Elizabeth would wake before long. It would be wonderful to watch her feed from up close as the three of them lay in bed.

Just as he snuggled in beside her, she heard the baby's cries. "I think she sensed you were stealing her milk." Nelly said with giggle before picking up the baby who quickly latchednon when brought to her breast.

Robert curled up next to her and watched his daughter peacefully feeding. Every time he watched her , it warmed his heart, and made his love for Nelly deeper.

Nelly closed her eyes as she fed the baby. She was so tired that she fell asleep during the feeding. After a while she was startled awake by the baby's cries. She switched her to the other side and yawned. "How long was I out for? You should have woken me."

Robert had not heard the baby either , and he had slipped into sleep, and he startled awake when she asked him a question . "Oh a um a what?"

Nelly realized she had woken him up. "Nothing. Go back to sleep." She said with a smile as she kissed his cheek. This time she made sure to stay awake until the baby was done nursing. Then she put her down in the crib for the night before going to sleep as well.

Robert had never really been awake when she tried to ask him her question and he woke the next morning with no recollection of the event. When he woke next to her naked body though he remembered the events of the night before and couldn't help smiling at the thought of it. It was one of the most erotic evenings he could ever remember and the only time he had ever experienced receiving oral sex. He began gently kissing Nelly trying to gently wake her from her slumber.

When she felt him kissing her, her eyes slowly fluttered open. With a tired smile on her face, she spoke. "Good morning. Did you sleep well?" She asked as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes and slowly sat up in the bed.

"Yes I did, How about you? Last night was very special for me. Did you like it? " He asked her really hoping she would say yes, but unsure of her answer.

Nelly blushed when he asked her the question. She felt shy and was going to lie to him but then she remembered her promise. Instead of lying, she hid her face under the blanket and mumbled. "Yes... very much."

He stuck out a finger and tickled her ribs in an attempt to draw her out.. "I did too! I guess we will have to do that again!"

Nelly squirmed and laughed when he tickled her. She was so preoccupied by the tickling that she dropped the pillow. "Again? I don't think I could handle it. It felt like my body was melting."

"You handled it just fine and i bet you won't say no. I bet you feel good today too! Don't you? "

Nelly fidgeted because she wasn't supposed to lie. "No comment." She finally said after a few moments. Her cheeks were flushed with embarrassment as she looked away shyly. Even though she knew there was nothing to be embarrassed about, she still couldn't help it. He was older and far more experienced than she was and that showed greatly in the way he handled her in bed.

Robert just smiled at her response. It was obvious she was too embarrassed to talk about it but her response also told him that the highest probability was that he was correct, and that she was hoping the opportunity might come up again soon. For the moment he got out of bed and lifted her naked body into his arms and set her in her wheel chair. He wanted to see how she would handle her morning routine on her own and whether she was prone to cheating on the requirement to stay off her foot. For his part he dressed quickly and busied himself emptying last nights bath water.

Nelly wheeled herself over to the wardrobe where she picked out some cloths for the day. She backed the wheelchair against a wall so it couldn't roll away from her while putting on the cloths. Starting with her underwear, she pulled it over her feet. Then she shifted her weight back and forth, pulling it up slowly from one side to the other until she finally had her underwear in place. After that it was pretty easy to dress the rest of herself. When she was done, her dress bunched in the back so she wheeled herself over to the rails Robert had build for her and lifted herself up. Once situating the dress, she sat back down and let out a sigh. It had been a long process to get dressed, but she managed.

After sitting in his chair and watching the entire ordeal, Robert looked over at her and said, "You do realize that when I am here I am more than willing to help you dress, but it is good to know you can do it yourself. Besides it was kind of fun to watch....Your breasts jiggle nicely when you wiggle into your panties!" He knew she would be embarrassed by the comment, but he simply couldn't help himself.

Nelly blushed at his comment. "You... you... I... Don't watch me when I'm changing." She said as she covered her breasts with her hands. Even though she was dressed now, hearing his comment made her feel self conscious.

"No just a darn minute! If I can shave your pussy, and lick your pussy, and put a baby inside you, I will watch whenever I please, and twice of sunday! " Robert said in mock indignance. " I could even undress you and make you do it all over again just so I could watch! " He smiling enough now that it was obvious that the whole tirade was a charade.

Nellys blush darkened as she listened to him. She could tell he was teasing her but it didn't make her any less embarrassed. "If you did that I wouldn't bother getting dressed again. I'd just stay in bed all day."

He wanted to say "don't tempt me" but thought better of it . Instead he said "You know I love you and you are the only woman I would want to do that to. I can't help being excited when I see you naked."

Back
Top Bottom