Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Deadly Nightshade (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Well, I love your smile, too...and your eyes and your wings and your cute little antennae~" She said, nuzzling his arm

She grinned and jogged the rest of the way home with him, unlocking the door and hurrying inside. After he shut the door, she jumped into his arms - knowing full well he could easily support her weight - and wrapped her legs around his waist as she kissed him deeply.

He held her ass with two hands and roamed her body with one as he used his free hand to guide the both of them to the bed.

When he laid her on the bed and crawlee over her, she was already shaking. She pushed her hands under his shirt and guided them over his hard abs, moaning softly at the oddly satisfying feel of his carapace.

He hissed softly and braced two hands on either side of her head, before using his two spare hands to glide over her body.

She tugged his shirt off and tossed it aside, her tongue playing with his lip ring as she worked on his pants.

She nodded, pushing his pants open as her tongue toyed with his ring again, "I'm going to be honest, I've never had sex with a mothman before...what should I expect...~?"

He hissed and moaned softly, she could feel something hot and slick as she pushed his pants down. "T-Take a peak~"

She bit her lip and angled her head to glance down at the slick thing that brushed against her hand.

It was long and thick, but almost no texture besides soft ridges all over his cock. His juices were slick and plentiful, almost smelling sweet.

"O-Oh.." She blushed darkly and reached to gently stroke the length of it. It was solid and hot and so slick that it coated her fingers instantly.

Back
Top Bottom