Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Of Villains and Heros (Charlie_Death & Shikokudarkstar)

Todd had practically vibrated when they got to the restaurant. Quidel hadn't seemed to mind when he had fiddled with the radio before finding a station with some 90's music he rather enjoyed. He hummed along before they finally got there and the other man had started into the restaurant. He followed along behind the man quietly, looking around at all of the décor and such. He felt rather out of place but Quidel was dressed plainly too so he needn't worry about it too much. He had told the waitress that he had wanted soda and had waited before she left before the questions had spilled out of him. "This place is so cool. How did you know about it? Is it really owned by someone Japanese? Have you ever come here before?" He paused and waited for the other man to answer, happily vibrating in his seat with energy. It was all you could eat and it had been a while since Todd had been to one of those. He usually didn't go anywhere expensive when he begged for food from Rey. He looked at the all Japanese card with intrigue before looking back to the table.

He pulled off his coat, the gourmet candy falling out. He handed that to Quidel, "Sorry I forgot about that. I got it for you cause flowers would be kinda cliché and I doubted you would have liked them. It is a variety pack so I hope you find something that you like out of it." He put his jacket to the side and started cooking. It was fun to play with the grill and the other man didn't seem to mind when he put food on the other man's plate. He only tried to feed him once but since Quidel wasn't about that today, Todd had shrugged and apologized. He happily played cook. And ate his own meal with happy sound. He doted where he was allowed on his date but it really wasn't allowed much. "It has been so long since I got to cook." Todd mused as he flipped the meat again. He didn't eat near as much as Quidel did but he still ate a lot for his size. Todd's battery power made his body burn off all food fast. It he used his power a lot then he started to lose weight if he didn't eat enough. "I've been at college here for about four years and three of those years I have had my hobby. My friend got me into the hobby when I was watching him work. I had clapped and cheered about the lasers and we've been friends ever since. How long have you been swooping around?" He watched the other man for a while before happily playing with the grill some more. He litstened for the reply for a while longer then he started lowly singing, "I like big morphs and I cannot lie. You other suckers can't deny when a big bad morph walks in all the boys get a grin."

Dinner had been nice and when the hour and a half was over he had chatted nicely with the man. He was absolutely stuffed though. A bit sad he wasn't stuffed with something else but he doubted the other man would let him. Every little flirt at the dinner table had been shot down unlike at the theater. He crawled into the truck and had Quidel drive him back to the college. They were almost there when he turned to his captive audience and said straight out. "Would you be against it if I sucked you off in the truck? I've been kinda melting thinking about it. Or maybe just a make out and some heavy petting? Good night kiss? Either way, I need your digits. Cause I wanna take you out again...when I have time again."

The candy had been an interesting touch, though he didn't know how to feel about it. Typically it is the woman that receives the candies, but he didn't voice his opinion. Instead, he kept it beside him on the seat. Quidel spent most of the dinner watching Todd eat. He ate a lot more than he had expected, though he did expect him to take advantage to eat to his fill. When Todd tried to fee him he just sat there and stared blankly until he gave up. When he had tried to play footsie, he pulled his leg away and pointedly put another piece of meat on his plate to tell him to just focus on eating. The way Todd talked about his friend, he was able to figure out that he was talking about Techno Mastermind. It seemed that having no sense of danger was just something Todd was born with. Not many people would be cheering on and complimenting supervillains when they aren't one.

"Nearly 10 years." He paused for a moment before adding, "I started in high school." There wasn't much more to add. He wasn't like Todd, he didn't feel the need to give him his life's story, besides, it would be hard to explain that he had to be adopted because everyone thinks he is cursed. After a moment he heard Todd sing just low enough he could hear, making him choke slightly on his water. He held his hand towards his mouth to hide the tiny smirk that spread. He truly is an odd one that is stuck in previous decades. Once they were done he sent him out ahead of him so he can pay. He had more than plenty for the meal, opting to leave it all with a hefty tip. He drew an image of an owl on the back of the business card he had been given and set it neatly on top. It was his silent way of letting the owner know that he came by and appreciates him.

Surprisingly, Todd was quiet for the majority of the trip back to his college. He took it as a small blessing since he had been chatty the whole night, but he knew something was coming. He couldn't let himself believe that the energetic young man was actually going to be silent. His doubts were proven correct when they neared the campus and he finally voiced what he wanted. He seems a bit... fast. It's not like Quidel was attracted to men, nor disliked the company. There was something about his persistence and openness that drew him in. He didn't even answer him until they pulled up into the parking lot by his dorms. Even though he didn't respond, Todd seemed to have taken the initiative to get something. He grabbed his hand and placed a finger on his lips as he gently pushed him back to the other side of the truck. Immediately, the puppy dog eyes started to appear and he could see the pleading look, begging for something in return. Did he want to keep denying him? It's not like he hated his company, the whole experience was interesting and he was curious on what the second date would be like.

He took in the whole image of the young man before him, the gaudy jacket that had to have been bought at some thrift shop or garage sale, how tight his clothes were, the smoothness of his face. Quidel ran his hand down his cheek, neck and to his chest, lifting the small necklace he wore. He could see the body of the laser reflect in the street lights. Remembering the texts he had seen, this must be how the overprotective friend Rey knew what he wore. He slowly pulled back the collar of Todd's shirt and dropped the pendant inside, cutting off any spying. The ding that came from the phone a moment later was all the proof he needed to confirm his suspicions. He looked around the lot, seeing the few people rushing to their dorms or chatting with friends as they walked across campus. No one would notice them. He leaned back, and without another word, began to undo his pants, giving Todd the ok to do as he pleased.

Todd watched as Quidel seemed to be deciding. He watched the man's hand pet his face then hide his necklace...oh that was good thinking. He seemed to also check the area around them before finally making a full decision and unzipping his pants. Yes! Todd slipped out of his coat again because he didn't wanna get it messy just in case then slithered down to the floorboard. He pulled out Quidel's cock and moaned at the size. He would definitely feast upon this for a while. He ran his lips over the other man's member, swirling his tongue around it to feel the velvety skin beneath. He didn't have a lot of practice since he had only had a few boyfriend before and never this size so he started out tentatively before finding the top of that monster and licking it like a lollipop. "You are such a big boy." He purred at the cock, taking as much of it as he could into his mouth and sucking. He sucked on that member for a while, using his hands to stroke where his mouth sadly couldn't reach before getting distracted by something he was missing. "Naughty Naughty. Gave me the meat but not the jewels. Give me. Give me." He slipped one of his hands into the other man's pants and massaged those large gonads.

He wasn't sure if he was doing a good job or not because Quidel was infuriatingly hard to read. However he must have done something right because twenty minutes later he found himself with a mouthful of cream. He had been surprised at the orgasm, choking a little before swallowing it all up and licking that juicy meat clean. He heard a peck on the window of the truck that startled him and he covered that lovely man meat reflexively before growling at the intrusion.

It was his roommate. He rarely ever saw the man but his eyebrow was raised. "You know you're in public right? If you need the room you have my number. Nice catch by the way."

"It's mine." He growled at the retreating man before growling some more. "It's mine. All mine." He moaned and cleaned up Quidel's member before tucking him back in. "All mine." He looked up and blushed at the man looking at him. "Well they do say once you go native you can't go back. Honestly Quidel can you blame me for being a little possessive about that?" He reached into the man's pocket and grabbed his phone before adding his contact in. It was an old nokia phone but it still worked like a charm so it was nothing to sneeze at. He texted his own phone before letting out a happy sigh. "So we get to go on another date again? I'll let you know when I'm free again. I got a bad grade so I've gotta take tutoring from Techno or he'll bitch but after that I should be free." He cleaned off the rest of the semen that had ended up on his face like a cat, licking it off his fingers. Quidel seemed to still be watching him closely but he couldn't tell if it was a good thing or bad. It wasn't like he expected anything done about his own hard on. "So next date? How about you choose? I got to pick this time."

Quidel watched Todd do his thing, raising a brow at each comment he was making. Did he think that was cute? Was that normal? He had no idea but at least he seemed to be enjoying himself. He was clumsy, his lack of experience telling. It was sort of hot that he was struggling but had the enthusiasm and confidence of someone who had done it many times. He just watched silently, enjoying it, shifting in his seat to Todd could have access to his balls. He kept silent, not wanting to draw attention and he was always that quiet. He choked back a grunt when he came, eyes still watching Todd clean him up.

He slowly turned his head towards the window to see someone around Todd's age at the window, peering in. He supposed remaining in the truck was a bad idea after all, but at least his date had the decency to cover him up. He turned his head away and held the back of his hand to his mouth to hide the smirk that broke out at Todd being so possessive. He watched him put his number in his phone before nodding at the prospect of another date. He opened the glovebox and handed him a tissue to help his cleaning and mouthwash. They parted after that.

It had been well over a week that Rey had been feeling sick. Every day, like clockwork, he had been feeling ill. He sat at his desk in his lair, staring at the four pieces of paper. He thought his doctor was wrong and went to three other hospitals, but they all said the same thing. That he had an abundance of a hormone common in pregnant women, but in men, it could be a sign of cancer. He wanted the opinion of an expert. He looked over at the TV where they were talking about a physician that was the best in his field. Not only was he the best, but he was the only one whose expertise allowed him to work with the supers. If anyone could figure out what it wrong, it is him. He spent the next couple days tagging and stealing medical equipment to set up a lab. The next step in his plan was to kidnap the doctor and get answers.

He abducted him the moment he saw him leave, dragging him all the way back to his lair, blindfolded and gagged. He had to be quick to make sure that no one was going to take this captive away. He tossed him into a chair in the make shift lab and removed the blindfold and gags.

"Ok, I am going to make this quick because I need some fucking answers. You are going to run some tests on me, you tell anyone, and... and I'll think of something."

The doctor whose name was Jacob Sanders, had marveled at the sheer desperation that amounted to a man having the balls enough to kidnap him. Not only was it well known that he worked on supers and it would be very likely he would be missed but it was known he was also married. His husband was going to be the problem if he didn't somehow get the other supervillain fixed in time. He looked over the papers that had been left out for him. The name of course had been marked out and just the basics had been left for him. Jacob looked around the mini lab before looking back. He had been testing the one and only Lionman's semen because it was potent enough to cause any woman to get pregnant. He had done some preliminary testing on males just because of his own reasons when the results were not what he had been expecting. The male DNA had radically changed to develop a womb when it came into contact with Lionman's semen. He wanted to try again but Lionman had been dodging him. If this was true then Jacob's dreams of carrying his husband's baby would be true. Unfortunately there was only one way to answer that.

"I'm sorry that this is a very personal question but it will eliminate a less obvious but very real chance. Have you per chance had intercourse with a super? A morph actually since my preliminary studies have shown that Morph DNA has a rather unusual habit of changing other DNA around it." He walked straight to the ultrasound machine and pulled it over. "This is going to sound ridiculous but some Morphs actually have an ability or chance if you will to breed just about anything." He put gel on the villain's stomach before motioning him to lay down. He moved around the man's body mostly guessing about where the womb would start until he heard them...a chorus of heartbeats.

"Well. That is unexpected, congradulations you are expecting." He paused a moment before dropping the wand in shock, "Holy shit you're having kittens!" He picked it up quickly before checking again and dropping it. "Right sorry. Mr. Techno, I am sorry to inform you but due to your...unusual sexual partner I believe you are having a little of five kittens." He put the wand back up to the villain and counted the heartbeats, "There you have it, five heartbeats....unfortunately due to their being not quite human, I honestly cannot tell you what gender they are but they all look really healthy."

Jacob frowned looking at the sitting up villain. He turned to the clock and sighed in relief it didn't take as long as he feared but he highly doubted this was the end of the villain's kidnapping of him. His husband would be here in an hour if he didn't make it back home since the man was neurotic about where he was and what he was doing since he worked so closely with heroes and could be kidnapped at anytime. To be fair though this was the first time he had ever been kidnapped and the villain was taking this....interestingly.

Last edited:
Rey watched the doctor go through the papers as he waited for some kind of diagnosis. To calm himself, he sat on the exam table, foot kicking the side as he anxiously awaited the answer. He looked away ashamed when his sexual history was requested, specifically, if he had sex with a morph. He couldn't actually verbalize anything so instead he nodded. All kinds of illnesses came to mind and he remembered how the other doctors had brought up cancer. Great. Super cancer. That is what he has, however once the word breed came up, his worries doubled in the opposite direction. He was so lost in thought he hadn't noticed the doctor pulled his shirt up until he felt the cold gel on his thickening midsection. Without a word, he laid back and waited.

Then they came. Rapid beating sounded through the machine and his stomach churned. Suddenly it was like he was sitting in a tunnel, the doctor's voice was so distant with his congratulations. At the revelation of just what he was pregnant with and how many, he just shut down. He sat up slowly, trying to figure out everything. How was it even possible? Wasn't this something that you should share? Did Lionman even know that this was possible? Did he withold such information on purpose? This was critical need to know information that he was denied! This isn't just life or death, it was new life! And five of them at that!

Rey sat up and tried to calm his nerves. He felt sick to his stomach and he didn't know if it was the revelation or his sickness. Morning sickness. Oh god. "Check again." He muttered. When he didn't think the doctor heard him, he pulled his pistol out and held it to his head. "I said check again, damn it! I don't believe you, that shit isn't possible!"

He held him at gunpoint until he was shown the image of the small critters growing inside him. The whole time, his hand had been shaking, the pistol's inner mechanisms rattling with his movement. This wasn't some sick joke. He pulled at his hair and screamed "Fuuuck!" Before sitting back up suddenly. "I'm going to be sick, wait here. Don't. Move." He ran off to the nearest trashcan, returning a minute later, popping a mint in his mouth before adjusting his mask. "Answer honestly, forget that doctor patient bullshit. Does he know? Did Lionman know about this and not tell me?"

When the gun was taken from his head, Jacob sighed. He took the moment that the other villain was gone to press his alarm button on his watch. While he worked with many heroes, they had all thought the same thing that he did....no one would want the doctor of the group. However his husband was also a super and claimed to know better. All the same he was glad when his watch had an alarm button summoning his husband to his location. He didn't think that Techno would actually hurt him but the news was life changing and he probably wanted a scape goat right now. He straightened when Techno came back to him. The villain wanted someone to blame and right now the other parent of his kittens was earning his ire. Which was fine with Jacob. He took a deep shaky breath before speaking. "He doesn't. I was doing tests on his semen for a while and was just getting into the preliminary research into if he could theoretically breed a male before my samples ran out. He had joked once that it was a family myth that their family could get any woman pregnant while a sphinx but he said it was just a legend."

He looked down at his watch. He wasn't sure how long it would take his husband to get here but he wasn't going to deal with that stun gun pointed at his head for much longer. To be honest though he was jealous of the man. He had been excited to hear about the altering of DNA that Lionman's semen could do. To breed life into nothing was a miracle and he had been wanting nothing more than to give children to his husband. His husband however turned a little ashy when children were brought up but Jacob had been wanting them for years and honestly he needed to get over his fear. They had been together for ten years and married five. You would think with their conflicting jobs that it wouldn't last but it had been going well so far...even if he had to listen to a lot of bitching about how he couldn't talk when he was working because Jacob had made him start going to work functions to prove that he really was married because some people couldn't take a hint.

Travis Sanders had been waiting in his patient, impatience for his husband to return home. He told him when dinner was going to be but he liked to have him home before to help set the table. He can't be expected to do everything. When he checked his watch he saw the Honey Alarm go off signalling that his fears had come true. Someone, somewhere, was dumb enough to take his man.

"Oh, you're paranoid, Travis. No one will kidnap me, I am close with all the heroes. There is no need for you to give me a panic button, Travis." He spoke to himself in a mock voice of his husband Jacob. "I fucking told you that someone would do this, shit, didn't I? You're not getting away from this lecture with sweet talk, tonight!" He ran into the hidden room in their basement and pulled on his suit and hat, transforming himself into the Supervillain Magician. He pinpointed the signal on the outskirts of the city where so many buildings were crumbling. He didn't care to keep track of all the supers like some people but he didn't like that his man was way the fuck out there. It was going to take a lot to get him there. With a groan, he disintegrated into swirling dust that went out the vents and into the wind.

Rey just stared at the hostage before lowering the gun. He was in the know, but there was no way he could have warned him. No one knew about him and Lionman, except Todd and whoever was spreading rumors on the internet and... Victoria. She knew. Did she spread the rumors? And she did mutter something about telling him not to get pregnant, was it a joke or a warning? He ruffled his hair as he tried to think. It was too much to take in. "Shit... What do I do?" He began to pace as he thought out loud, tapping the pistol on his thigh as he thought aloud. "How to I tell him? What do I say?" A pause before he doubled over and yelled, "FUCK, what do I tell my boyfriend? Oh shit oh fuck oh shit oh fuck, I'm so screwed. What do I even say? I'm sorry honey, I've been fucking around with a super and got knocked up with his super seed? This has to be some divine punishment for being a god damned adulterer." He let out a sigh and fished out his phone. "I need some guidance."

He went through the contacts until he found the number for his priest. It had been given to him when he had first moved to Boxton and had a breakdown in the confessional. He had hoped he had never needed to make the call but prayed that the number hasn't changed. When he heard a voice answer on the other line he spoke.

"Father?" He looked back at the doctor before walking a few feet away and lowering his voice. "It's Rey. I-I need to talk to you." His voice cracked as he put the pistol away and nervously scratched his head. "I got myself into a situation and I don't know if I am ready for it. I'm scared. I'm so fucking scared." He could feel tears well up behind his goggles. He shifted them to the top of his head to wipe his eyes as he listened to Father Nosek on the other line who told him to take slow breaths and explain. "I don't know how to explain. I just need to meet with you. There... there are a lot of things I never told you." He looked up and took a shaky breath trying to fight off the tears. "Oh fuck... I'm not ready to have children... No, Father. I'm still gay. That's the scary part...I don't know how to explain over the phone. Can I talk to you in person later tonight?"

The proximity alarm went off and Rey hung up, fixing his goggles as he looked around. Moments later, Magician formed in front of him with an irritated look on his face. The last thing either of them expected to see was another Supervillain. Rey never anticipated having to put up security systems to fend off another villain, all of them were geared to fend off the various heroes. Magician had some kind of inkling that a villain had been involved but Techno Mastermind? He never did anything anywhere near the headquarters for the League of Heroes where his husband worked. He didn't even know that he knew where it was.

"Look, I don't have time for this shit, alright?" Rey snapped, voice shaky and thick from crying. "I just got the worst news of my entire fucking life and I don't have time to interpret a mute."

"I'm not a fucking mute, you failure of a villain." Travis snapped back, breaking his rule of silence. He never spoke in case anyone found out who he was and ratted him out to his husband's coworkers but given he was in the presence of another supervillain, he would take his chances to speak his mind.

"Failure? I never got caught and arrested like some of the others!"

"Only because you don't actually succeed with anything, you crybaby. Can't handle a little kidnapping?" He walked over, grip tightening on his cane that he uses as a weapon. "Can't find your own damn husband, so you have to take mine?"

"Husband?" Rey shot a look back at the doctor before looking back at the Magician, taking a step back. "Oh shit, I didn't even think about that." His hand fell to his stomach. "I'm not even fucking married."

"You're going to worry about that now? I'm going to kick your ass! Dinner is getting cold and now it has to wait because I have a million 'I told you so's to get out of my system."

"I won't fucking let you kick my ass, I'll kick yours!" Rey pulled out his pistol only to have Magician knock it out of his hand with cane that disintegrated and returned to his hand. Rey sent out his bots to go after the other villain. "I don't care about your fucking dinner, this is my life that is in jeopardy! I need that... that damn man for medical purposes!"

Magician began disintegrating the bots into dust. "For what? Got back a positive test for HIV or something? You look like someone who'll fuck random guys unprotected with all the prancing around in black tights."

"Yeah well!" Rey groaned and had the energy sapped from him because he was right. That was exactly how he got into this position in the first place. He held up a hand to stop Magician, happy he held his position as he ran back to a trashcan after being struck with another wave of nausea.

"You should have just gotten your flu shot like the rest of us, Techno."

"It's not the flu, damn it." Rey pulled his mask up and shot a glare at Magician. "I'm pregnant."

Jacob rubbed the bridge of his nose and this was why he didn't want to use the Honey Alarm. His husband was bitchy and protective to the extreme. He felt the look Travis was giving him. "Yes, someone else has been dipping their toes in the hero pool." He sighed when the man glared at him more, "Love remember when I told you one of the supers had semen powerful enough that it may be able to make men grow wombs? And he wouldn't give me any more samples because he said it didn't feel right without asking his boyfriend. Meet the boyfriend." He was glad that the gun was out of the way. Regardless of how many I told you so's he would have to hear, it would never be as much as his hubby was threatening because they usually had make up sex long before he ran out of steam.

"I'm actually kind of jealous. I want to get pregnant with my husband's babies." He saw the man in question pale. "We've been together ten years. I think we can have a kid now, husband. I want your baby in my body. I was debating on asking if Lionman would care if I created a vaccine of his aggressive DNA that allowed womb growth. This would have fascinating effects on the city at large and the gay community. I would have to be stripped a bit so not everyone will be carrying kittens like Mr. Techno."

Rey still sat on the ground as he watched the two. His heart skipped a beat when he heard that Lionman wouldn't consent to any experiments because he had his feelings in mind. "He called me his boyfriend?" He spoke with a smile only to feel like shit because he was now leading two men on in a relationship, although Lionman knew that he was with someone else. Travis on the other hand did not care for the information, in fact he didn't want to have any part in it.

"Nuh-uh. We are not having any children running around. They are just going to wreck everything. Why do you keep insisting on ruining a good thing? I have seen plenty of straight marriages fail because of children! I won't let that happen to us!" He cast a look at Rey. "And kittens? Seriously?"

"Seriously."

"Listen, hun. You are trying to open pandora's box here with that crazy mind of yours. You just forget it. You're going to get your ass home right now, right after I finish dealing with this queen."

Rey held up the trashcan as it if was a weapon. "Don't make me throw this shit on you. Good luck separating it from all that dust of yours, you'll just spread it around."

"What are you, five?"

"No but I am going to have to some how figure out how the hell I'm going to birth five! I'm going to be bed bound by six months."

Travis thought a moment and cast a glare at his husband. "I know your ass is going to work on this fucking witchcraft, but I fucking swear, you better not turn up pregnant, let along with five. I. Will fucking. Murder. You. And all those little crumb snatching dream killing poop machines." He marched over to his husband and pulled him to his feet at his side, not letting him move even a centimeter away from him. "I'll deal with you later, Pukey McGee."

"Of course you will, he's the only fucking doctor that will know what to do about this fucking problem." Rey gestured to his stomach.

"Not my problem. Find yourself a different doctor. This one is taken." Without another word, they left, leaving Rey to figure out what the hell he is doing with his life and how the hell he is going to keep up his double life. It's not like the lives inside of him will have the decency to not exist so he can go to work like normal as if he wasn't running around robbing banks and fucking superheroes the night before. The only thing left for him to do now, is try to keep going until he knew what to do and when to break the news. Before people start asking questions about his weight gain.

Jacob looked back at his husband. Since he had been kidnapped, Travis had been grumpy and close by. He hadn't seen Lionman around but that didn't mean much when he only saw heroes who had gotten hurt. He was still a little miffed at his husband's assumption that any child they had would break them apart but he wasn't surprised by the man's fears. Instead he texted Lionman's contact number stating that he needed to speak with his sexual partners in light of new research done on his sperm. It could alter their biology.

Victoria Lowe was watching one of the men working on the system in city hall. Her boyfriend had been frothing mad and on the warpath since her last kidnapping and had demanded work start right away. That was fine and all but why did this worker look so familiar? It finally hit her when the collar of the man's shirt slipped to show an old scar. An old bite scar made by teeth she reconized. Unless the man had been mauled by a lion, which she doubted, then those where her brother's marks. He was only fucking Techno in his sphinx form so that had to be who this was. The name tag however had said Rey. Rey was the name of the man her brother was dating or trying to date more seriously but it wasn't working out for him. She knelt down by the man and sighed, "You know if you don't want anyone to know who you are, you may want to hide that bite a bit better. Not many lions about mauling people in our area." She grinned when she saw the man shoot up like he had been shocked by lightening. "Yeah been on the wrong side of those teeth too many times when I pissed him off." She raised an eyebrow at the lack of bitching before humming. "Do a girl a favor and leave me an out? I'm being smothered and I may revolt and turn to the dark side. I hear you get to have kinky sex or something." She looked Rey up and down, "You are dating my brother too right? Because that would be priceless. Absolutely priceless and I wanna watch the fireworks happen."

Travis sat in a chair in the corner of Jacob's office, arms crossed and sending him dirty looks. How dare he actually get kidnapped and have the audacity to distract him from his 'I told you so's when they got home. He insisted on being there with him so he wouldn't be worried about the Honey Alarm going off again. He knew that Techno was going to want to kidnap him again and he wanted to be there to finish bitching him out. Hopefully this time he would hear better because his head isn't in the trashcan. Of course, Lionman is due for a lecture too since he was the one that had gotten him pregnant in the first place, and god forbid, actually prove his husband right that it is possible for men to bear children. Either way, the lack of cohesion between the villains is something that needs to be addressed. Why do the heroes get to have their own physician and information network? Why can't villains do so as well? Maybe then they wouldn't be out kidnapping his damned husband. Maybe it was time they got together, at least so they can have the heads up that kidnapping his man wasn't an acceptable way to make an appointment.

"You should just open your own private practice so everyone will go to you rather than have you hang out here. Maybe if you were more accessible as a physician, we wouldn't be having this issue." He finally spoke up as he recrossed his arms. "Because, you-know-who is going to come back. I don't know when, but it looked like he had the whole set up ready for you to be his personal little doctor for awhile."

Rey decided to bury everything in his work. Father Nosek was of little help, his advice, from what he could stammer out, was to pray and ask God for answers. He kept feeling hot so he loosened his tie and unbuttoned the top two buttons of his shirt. He really wanted to tap into the A/C unit and drop the temp so he can work more comfortably but he had to get everything done as fast as he could. It didn't help that he could feel the slow churning of his stomach as his nausea was returning. 'Really children, do you have to pick now of all times to make me sick?' He thought to himself as he wiped sweat from his brow. He was startled by Victoria's voice right behind him. He looked at her wide eyed, hand immediately going to cover the scar that he hadn't even realized was there. He cleared his throat and nodded quickly as he buttoned his shirt back up.

"Look... Don't tell anyone. I'll leave a backdoor but you'll have to get a hold of me so I can open it, alright?" Rey looked back at his work before shutting his eyes and leaning on the wall. There it is. That slow creeping feeling that he is about to lose what little he had eaten. "You're brother is Venedict, right?" He looked back at her, voice remaining low so no one overhears. Not that there was anyone else in the area that could overhear, but he felt if he talked too loud he'll lose the battle of the stomach. "Y-yeah... I'm dating him. Why?" He jumped at her sudden bout of laughter, confused and somewhat relieved it seemed to have startled the sickness away. "What's so damn funny?" He felt his phone vibrate in his pocket with a new message but didn't dare take it out in front of this woman. Not after he was found out.

Jacob let out a heavy sigh. "If he wants only me then he will have to make an appointment some other way or have Lionman bring him in. I told you a long time ago I only wanted to work on supers. I love the way their biology changes and doesn't always fit the mold. I love the way some of them heal differently. You knew about my desire to work with supers long before I joined the hero's league." He sat down in Travis's lap with a smile. "Tell you want. You let me finish my research about having children and give me one...and I will open my own practice. I'll need to hire someone to keep the peace however since it won't just be the same side of supers I'll be working on. If I could get another sample from Lionman I should have the vaccine ready. As long as I don't actually get pregnant by him then I won't have litters. That was where our friend went wrong." He sat down at his desk before fiddling with his microscope.

Victoria smiled at the villain, "Darling it isn't mine to tell why I find that fact so amusing." She knelt down next to him before grinning, "You should really ask my brother about how he and Lionman know each other. Of course when you see either of them again since you have been dodging the both of them and Lionman is going to hunt you down in annoyance if you don't contact him." She looked him over again before focusing down to his middle. The man looked pale and if her brother had been doing the dirty in sphinx form without any protection then she wondered if perhaps he was fulfilling the family legend. He looked rather rough either way so she pulled him to her. "Come here darling. I want to comfort you for a moment." She held him for a while before letting him go, "Now, tell me something that makes me curious. It's not a sex thing I promise but what makes a man so intent on Lionman?" She pondered what could make a man so intent on Lionman that he found his alter ego without knowing too. She however really couldn't say that so she just asked what made her brother so great. She hummed, "I suppose you do have a type since you went after my brother." She stood up and brushed off her knees, "Well, I'll let you work. You have fun now. Just leave me a back door please. I won't tell anyone about your hobbies and you don't tell anyone about my door. Deal? A girl can only take so much of being smothered."

Meanwhile in another part of the city, Venedict was prowling. He had finally healed and was ready to take down villains. Unfortunately they were all behaving somehow. Odd he thought since that rarely happened but he was texting his sister as he prowled the building. Rey had not gotten in contact with him in a while and neither had Techno. He was feeling rather...neglected. There was only so much jerking off and porn that he could do. He chuffed in annoyance after making his rounds before finding a place to transform and go back to his human form. From there he had gotten into his car and driven to the city hall. He walked into the building while pulling his hair back into a neat bun. Perhaps he would pester his sibling since no one deemed it fit to give him work or a social call today.

Travis huffed when his husband sat on his lap. "I know you like working with supers." He narrowed his eyes at the trade off. He really didn't want to have kids but he didn't want to have to keep saving his husband from any other villains who decide they are having some kind of medical emergency. "If you work with both sides then no one will want to bother you because then they will lose the one person they can see. Besides, if you can work with villains, we wouldn't have Mr. Hormonal Barf Bucket out to get you." He watched him walk over to his microscope as he drummed his fingers on his arm. Now he had to consider his husband's safety over his life without children. It was a tough choice but damn it, he really doesn't want to have to deal with the Honey Alarm going off with every villainous sniffle. "I'll think of something. I doubt you'll get that whore's baby daddy to give you another sample."

Rey looked at Victoria confused. Lionman knew Venedict? He knew that Victoria was close to him but her brother as well? Hearing that even she knew that he was dodging them made him feel guilty. Subconsciously, his hand floated to his stomach before he felt her pull him in her arms. He tensed not knowing what to expect from her sudden change in behavior, but it was soothing for a moment. When she asked about why he was so fixated on Lionman he could only let out a small laugh. "Well... I... I don't like to admit it but... He... He saved me once." His eyes darted away as he wrapped his arms around himself. "I just... I like strong men. And muscle. So much of it. And it's a deal."

When Victoria left him, he tried to get back to work but he was stuck thinking about how either of his partners must have been feeling. He set down his tools and went to head outside for fresh air. He had decided that it was time to see someone but he didn't know who. If he got a hold of Venedict, he will eventually have to come to terms that he will have to end it. If it was Lionman, he would have to find a way to explain to him that he was having his children. Either conversation he wasn't looking forward to. Might as well get as much mileage as he could on Venedict before he had to leave. His head was down and he was staring at his contacts list, debating on who to call when he heard a familiar voice. He tucked his phone away and offered a shy smile.

"Hey... I uh..." Rey looked away before grabbing the man's hand. It had been too long since he had gotten laid anyways and he was due for a break. He lead him to his car and unlocked it, opening the door for Venedict. "I'm sorry I have been... out of touch. Let me make it up to you?"

Venedict had given up visiting his sister who couldn't seem to keep a straight face around him. She wouldn't tell him why either other than to tell him that Rey's company had been selected to work on the building and she had met the man. He sniffed around, looking for Rey's scent before chuffing. The man was very pretty. He had a glow about him while he was standing out in the sunlight. However his body was making odd sounds, sounds that the human body didn't usually make. It wasn't always a bad thing but Venedict hated to say something when they weren't really as close as they should be. Besides the man seemed rather distracted and had for a lot of the time while Venedict had been dating him. It wasn't a bad thing but it probably meant that they weren't going to be forever. He smiled before speaking, "Fancy seeing you here. My sister said your company was working here. I was still surprised to see you."

Venedict grinned when the man pulled his hand. Someone was feeling frisky or perhaps that was Venedict's interpretation of it since he wasn't getting anything on the regular since Techno had been quiet and Rey had been busy. He growled a human growl before sliding into the car. He grinned at the smaller man before asking him to drive a little. "I am all for car sex little one but find me an alley. I don't feel like getting arrested today." He waited until the man had found them the perfect spot before he pounced him. There wasn't much time he wanted to waste. He dragged them to the back seat where there wasn't a whole lot of room but he could move a little more. He attacked Rey's face, groaning at their kisses and dry humping before he lifted Rey's hips. He slid the man out of his pants and underwear before growling at the lack of room. This was not working.

Instead he opened the door and lifted Rey up before bending him over the hood. This was better but wait...he pulled off the man's shirt before practically purring. "So much better. My sweet naughty boy needs to show all of himself to me. Look how hard you are...bend over the car like a needy slut." He bent down, licking around the man's hole with his tongue before fucking him with it. The greedy boy was moaning for it, sprawled over the car like one of those bad pornos. Venedict didn't care. He wetted his fingers before pushing them in. "Still so loose for me? Have you been playing with toys, naughty boy? Is my dick not big enough for you? Perhaps I should keep you naked and sated in my house? I bet I could do it. Keep you well fucked and your poor hungry hole filled." He pulled back a moment, enjoying the look he was getting from Rey. No more teasing. He got it.

"Poor naughty boy. Hold on sweets, I'll give you my dick. I just only have one lubed condom and didn't want to be a complete savage." He grinned before sliding the condom on his dick and pinning his partner down. "Pretty queen. I should imagine you would be a hell of a lot of fun with some toys." He slid his dick all the way in with one thrust. That must have been what the man wanted since he gave up on his dirty looks at Ven in order to moan at his fucking. Ven grinned, thrusting roughly into that greedy hole before practically purring at the sensation. "I love size queens. You've been so good to me, so good. I probably won't last as long as either of us would like but I'll to try my best." He thrusted as roughly as he felt he safely could and must have been doing a fine job since the man wasn't complaining. He held back for as long as he could before he had to pull out to come.

The condom couldn't hold all of his jizz when he was pent up like this. He felt Rey's stare and sighed, "I wish I could have filled you up sweets but I didn't want to take any chances." His doctor had said his DNA was doing funny things to other DNA so he felt he couldn't take a chance even if he had to deny his queen a meal of cream.

Rey thought it was fortuitous that he had ran into Venedict and that he had similar plans in mind. He drove to the alley not far from City Hall as instructed and no sooner as he turned the car off was he attacked. He found himself melting into a flurry of deep kisses before being pushed into the back seat. He didn't mind the cramped space, all he could focus on was the hairy muscles in front of him and the feel of his bare skin on leather seats. When he felt the larger man pull away he felt that he did something wrong until he was pulled out of the car, completely pantsless.

His face lit up a bright red when he realized he was outside in broad daylight half naked. The exhibitionist in him was excited at the sudden risk of being found out, that someone would mistake him for a prostitute with his smaller size. That very same part was thriving on that assumption. When he was bent over and had the last bit of dignity he had left removed he felt his cock twitch, excited at the situation. He whimpered at being called a slut, hanging his head down, feeling the warmth of the hood meet his face and burn his hands, but he loved it. He spread his legs so Venedict could prepare him better, moaning into a hand as he shifted his weight so his forearm was supporting him.

"T-that's not it... I... I love your cock." Rey whimpered feeling an odd sense of deja vu at the dirty talk of being kept. It was so tempting but he was afraid to tell him so soon that it may not happen. He can't be kept by two men and one had already staked his claims on him, so much so he put a baby in him. Five of them at that. When he felt the man pull away, he looked back at him, not liking the sudden sense of emptiness. "Don't do this to me... I-I need this..."

He moaned loudly when he felt the man thrust into him, disappointed in the dulled feeling of the cool wrapping. He didn't like that suddenly he was using a condom but somewhere it made sense, after all, he can't go back to work leaking. The harder he thrust and the more he moaned. "I-I.... I have a lot of... custom... toys..." He managed to sputter out between moans. It had been long enough that even he couldn't last long, climaxing before Venedict. Streaks of white painted the black hood of his car, his sweat dripping onto the hood that had been fogged by his heavy breathing. Sweaty hand prints were left when he straightened himself out, turning around to look at his lover with a satisfied grin.

Rey's eyes drifted to the overflowing condom that was in his hands. So much. Such a waste. Venedict must have picked up on his disappointment when he said he didn't want to take any chances.

"Chances? With what?" His stomach sank at the implications. "D-did you get a bad test?" His hand went up to his mouth remembering how he drank so much of his cum that first night. Not that he was concerned about having anything since those tests came back clean from four different doctors. "You didn't get it from me... I-I'm clean. Besides, it's not like... I can get pregnant or something..." He let out a nervous laugh. He was pregnant but he can't get knocked up twice when he was already cooking up five superbabies so even if it was a concern to have for the rest of his life, now is safe. He suddenly became aware of the surroundings and someone who cast a glance in their direction but didn't stop walking. He pulled on his shirt and looked away. "Well... uh... We can still get public indecency charges if someone catches us like this... Let's... get back in the car."

Venedict huffed, "No sweets. My doctor just told me my semen wasn't acting right so be careful who I fuck with it. He doesn't really think it's contagious so much as he wants to study it more." It wasn't like he could tell the other man that his semen had a way of changing DNA. He paused at the man joking about getting pregnant. He seemed rather nervous at the thought. "Well if I could get you pregnant and did then I would totally support you." He then paused as the man started covering up. He backed the man up against the car and kissed him. "Please don't wait so long to contact me again. I didn't like not being able to hear from you." He let the man go with one last squeeze to that pretty ass.

A few days later Todd Williams was staring at his best friend at his work. Todd had to take a class that was just basically interning somewhere for a year. He, in a moment of great thinking at remembered the company that Rey had worked for and applied there. His grades were good again, now that he had harassed the professor into giving him a good grade for his last essay. Rey had seemed surprised to see him but that wasn't what was catching his attention. No, it was the fact that the man's midsection was larger than it should have been. Rey never gained weight. He was always active and on the move so it was next to impossible to keep excess weight on him...much like Todd's battery ability made it impossible unless he didn't use it.

Todd was dressed in a nice polo and dress slacks. He couldn't really afford better but with some helpful texts from Quid he had found something nice and affordable. Apparently, according to Quidel no one dressed in nice blazers and shoulder pads anymore. Which Todd had then said was a shame and asked if he could get away with a woman's suit and the answer had been a solid no. Todd told him just for that he was wearing woman's clothes just for him next time he saw him. He didn't say it was probably not going to be that exciting but the damn man hadn't answered him yet.

So instead of looking at his phone waiting on his beau to say something. He was staring at Rey. "Did you want to tell me about something?" He waved his hands lightly at the man's waist. "Cause dude, I know you and you've never just randomly gain weight. And you like never avoid my calls or texts. Like I had to ask Quidel if this was nice enough to intern in because I doubted my fashion sense was something that would be totally professional."

Rey was both elated and depressed that Venedict had proclaimed his support for him if it could happen. Maybe it wasn't just supers that had something odd going on. Maybe it was something in the water. Another villain at works perhaps? He didn't want to dwell on it. He had simply agreed to message him sooner but had made some excuse about being under the weather for awhile. A bad flu or food poisoning or something equally believable. He couldn't even remember what it was after he said it.

His company got a lot of applications for interns for different departments. It wasn't uncommon for ambitious students from the city and beyond to migrate there to boost their resumes. Hell, they even hired a few interns after they worked out well enough. Real Tech was the ideal foot in the door for people and it didn't surprise him at all to see an application from a Todd Williams. As department head, he okayed any interns and where they would go. Different developers would say who they wanted and get their picks but he had the final say. Knowing Todd, he wouldn't allow him to go very far from his own eyes for fear he'll get into something he shouldn't.

It was a pleasant surprise to see that Todd was dressed reasonably and comfortably when he walked towards his office. He had expected something gaudy or outdated knowing his fashion sense. What he didn't expect was for him to point out his tightening shirt. His eyes darted around the office at the other clusters of desks, computers and drafting tables. A couple of the other employees hadn't notice or hadn't said anything but once Todd opened his mouth he could feel their eyes sink into him. He didn't like being the center of their attention and the butt of half the jokes. Especially not now. He put a hand on Todd's shoulder and nudged him into his office and shut the door heaving a sigh.

"I... I don't like that you are still talking to that guy but... at least he gave you good advice... I had honestly expected something more... outdated. But this is nice. It fits with the environment here." Rey walked Todd over to one of the chairs in front of his desk and sat him down. "I uh... Yeah... I do have something to say." He swallowed, struggling to find the words. He had rehearsed it several times a day for the past week but hadn't had the chance or the guts to go with it but now that the question is there. "I-I'm pregnant." He waited for Todd's reaction before nodding that it isn't a joke. "I don't know how or why but... Apparently, Lionman has this... weird ability to breed with anyone... even men." He slumped into the other chair and buried his face in his hands. "I didn't even know this was possible!" He wiped his tears before adding, "Five.... Todd... I'm pregnant with a fucking litter."

Quidel had been busy at work when he started getting texts about what to dress for an internship. After questions on what the internship was for, he gave him his advice. Really, this man was something else. The clothes he kept sending him were beyond even his time. He half expected him to drive a DeLorean and claim to have to return to the past or something equally odd. Ultimately, he had to tell him exactly what to wear because everything he was being shown were duds. Once he settled on that he went back to work, letting the younger man get situated at his new internship. It would set a bad example if he was on his cellphone the whole time. Once he thought he was settled in, he sent out a feeler text asking him if he met his supervisor and how things were going. He hadn't expected an answer so soon, but the one he got didn't make any sense.

Todd stared at the other man before him in shock. Okay. There were many things he had been expecting but that Rey was expecting was not one of them. Rey was not the kind to joke and he doubted the man before him was one that was kidding at all. Okay, so morphs could apparently get men pregnant. At least, Rey's morph fuck buddy Lionman had the insane ability to get anyone pregnant. Todd knew he was supposed to say something supportive here but he was stuck on the fact that Lionman had gotten a man pregnant. Like how in the hell did that even happen....well he knew how it happened but not on the super sperm level. He blinked owlishly a moment before clearing his throat. "I don't think anyone would expect this." Todd cocked his head a moment before cringing. He should probably hug his best friend but Todd wasn't the right size to do anything but sort of use his twiggy arms to hold him.

However there was another stop in his brain that he couldn't quite get over. "I'm sorry but you said you're having a litter? An actually litter of kittens?" He paused. He would not make an insensitive joke. He would not...but he did end up thinking it. Honestly the man probably made the connection of him being upset and having a littler of kittens. I mean come on.

Todd hugged the older man, he tried his best to be comforting but his brain was running like a hamster on a wheel. It was a squeaky wheel but his little hamster brain was stuck on Lionman having the ability to give men kittens. "Well it is a good thing he's not a villain since he would be pumping all these unsuspecting men with kittens." He paused at the glare. "I am so sorry I'm not even sure why I'm stuck on this. I should be comforting you...instead my dumb brain is stuck on the fact that you fucked a cat man...an extremely well endowed cat man and got pregnant with his litter of kittens. I mean shit. That's the kind of stuff that happens in dirty comics." He almost sighed in relief when his phone chimed. He held Rey with one hand before looking at the message from Quidel. Shit. Was this something he could do?

'So my supervisor is my best friend and he got pregnant with a litter of literal kittens after doing the dirty with Lionman. Is that something all morphs can do? Should I be worried? And honestly I need your help here because I'm trying to hug Rey and be comforting but I'm stuck on the fact he's pregnant. I don't know how to comfort a crying Techno. Techno never cries!'
He pushed his phone back in his pocket after texting that mess of a plea before hugging Rey a little tighter. "So have you talked to anyone else? I know I'm not much help here and it sounds like perhaps you could use help? I don't even know what human kittens need."

Rey nodded at the question Todd tossed the question towards him. "Yes. They are actual kittens." He leaned into the mildly comforting hug offered to him. It didn't offer the comfort that he needed or was used to but he knew that the intention was there. At least, until Todd opened his mouth again. He pulled away and shot him a glare at the suggestion that Lionman would be anything less than a hero for one, and for two, that he would even think about being with someone else. That would be a huge sense of betrayal if Lionman, who had so adamantly claimed him would do so with another. Though it just sent Rey back down the rabbit hole of being upset with the fact that he had finally found someone so upstanding as Venedict that he can possibly have a normal life with and had to fuck it up by getting pregnant by a super he was cheating with. Or was Venedict the one he was cheating on Lionman with? It was all too confusing, but not as much if he didn't have his alter egos to keep the relationships apart.

"Well endowed?" Rey gave Todd a questioning look before dropping it altogether. "Nevermind. I have been struggling to figure out what to do. I only have another month or two before I can't even hide it as a little weight gain. Lionman doesn't even know, I don't know what to do." He glanced over at Todd's texting but his eyes were too blurry with tears to even focus on the message. "No. You are the first person I told and who knows besides Doctor Sanders of the League of Heroes and..." Rey let out a groan. "And the Magician.... He shown up when I learned what was going on with me so he knows." He let out a sniffle as he reached for tissues that he kept on his desk. "I don't even know how to tell Lionman. I have been avoiding him and Venedict because I don't know what to do. A-and today... Venedict said that he would support me if I somehow got pregnant. I don't even deserve a guy like that. He's too good for an adulterous villain like me. I don't know how I am going to break the news to them, let alone how to take care of the kittens or..." Rey's voice dropped to a hoarse whisper. "Or how I'm going to give birth."

Quidel just stared at his phone, reading the message over an over again. So his suspicions that Todd's friend Rey was Techno Mastermind has been confirmed, but that was besides the point. He scratched his head as he tried to figure out how or why someone would sleep with a morph, though he was well aware of Todd's eccentric tastes. Should he be giving advice? It's not like he was an expert in these sort of things, he didn't think it was possible outside the odd sci-fi movie or episode. Wasn't there a few commercials that made jokes about pregnant men? Those can't be used to give advice. A snickers bar wouldn't help in times like these. He did what he could and sent a text back ignoring all the questions that he now has and answering what he could.

'I don't know. I don't think you have to be worried. Pregnancy isn't contagious.' He sent the text wondering if it was wise to send the joke. He walked into the next enclosure, texting as he carried the bucket of raw meat, tossing it mindlessly as he text with his free hand. 'You should just listen. He'll calm down eventually. Just don't say things that keep him upset.' He looked up and saw some of the onlookers at the zoo pointing in his direction, ice cream in hand. 'Get ice cream.'

Todd supposed that being the third person to know wasn't a bad place to be. However it rather bothered him that Rey hadn't told the man who had fathered his kittens that he was expecting. You didn't just dump that on a person. Even Todd knew that. However he wasn't quite sure what to think when the man talked about the Magician being there. "Why was the Magician there? He need to see the doctor too?" He cocked his head a moment before his phone dinged again. He huffed, slightly amused at what his lover was saying but couldn't really laugh out loud about it. Quid did have a point though. This was an ice cream kind of thing. He excused himself for a moment before hauling ass to the corner store and coming back with a few tubs of ice cream. He wasn't sure why Rey was glaring at him like that but he did take the ice cream.

'Ice cream was genius. Rey is now devouring sugar as we speak. Do you know anything about lion cubs? Or human babies? Like maybe a list of the things the two would need? Because we gotta figure a list for Rey's litter or he's gonna go mental. Also wanna come for lunch? Well not cum but meet me for lunch. I can buy this time and it will give something else for Rey to think about. He'll be so busy glaring at us that he'll forget he's having kittens.' Todd typed quickly while he was watching Rey. He pulled out a piece of paper and started a list with human and cub on each side of the paper. Rey had said nothing so far since he was busy with his ice cream that Todd had gotten him. There were a few flavors in there but he had hoped either vanilla, rocky road, or moose tracks would save his ass. He didn't know what to do with a crying Rey. He could handle bitchy all day long though.

"Let's see. Human babies need bottles, pacifiers, blankets, a crib.....and oh clothes." He wrote that all down in his chicken scratch hand writing before going to the other section. On cubs. "Let's see. Bottles, blankets....not sure what else and oh. Wouldn't hurt to keep some nail clippers handy." He looked up on his phone different ways they gave birth before looking back at Rey. "C-section. No butt babies for you. Gotta probably have a C-section." He frowned, "Kinda wish we could ask someone who had morph babies before. Surely there is some woman out there who did the dirty with a morph and got morph babies."

He blinked at Rey's look. "Well I'm sorry. I don't know what else to do here since you're the first man I've ever seen pregnant with kittens. Your little sphinx litter should have everything ready for them when they come out. And I've heard it gets you used to the idea of having kids. You definitely aren't the first person to have surprise kids. I was a surprise baby." He huffed, "My siblings were all grown up by the time I came along so my parents didn't quite know what to do with me. Really didn't know what to do with me when they fund out I was a battery. Which is why I think they treat me like an alien baby." Todd looked up at the other villain. "Is this planning helping?"

Rey didn't know if he should out another villain. He had heard that the Doctor had been married and that his husband was well known with the Supers if only because he was often at his side. He didn't know what kind of shenanigans Todd would get himself into if he knew there was a supervillain on the inside. "He came to his rescue because I may, or may not have held the doctor at gunpoint. I didn't catch their relationship." A clear and obvious lie but at least Todd wasn't pushing the question. He felt a bit hurt that Todd was texting while he was there and had left so abruptly. But he was still young and foolish, if more of the latter than anything else. Rey dared a look out of the inner windows that gave him a full view of the main work space. His various employees cast curious and concerned glances in his direction and he became acutely aware on how unprofessional he was being. He always kept work and his personal life separate or at least did his best to leave a shining example for those around him but his whole situation made him more... Unhinged. He didn't like it.

It wasn't long before Todd returned with more ice cream than he can eat in a week. He shot him a glare at the assumption that he can be satiated and cheered up like a hormonal woman on her period or after a break up. Still, ice cream did sound good and he didn't say anything as he put them on his desk, opening up the tub of moose tracks. He was glad that Todd had even brought plastic individual spoons that he could eat with. He didn't offer anything else to say, just angrily devour the peanut butter cup filled comfort food until he gave himself a brain freeze. He peeked over at Todd when he started listing off things that he is going to need, casting a glance at the lists he was making. The whole thing made him nervous on just how unprepared he was. Did they morph back into human form as infants? Will they morph inside of him? How long will they be kittens? Will they even have control over their powers? Will they even be able to morph into human form or will they stay sphinxes their whole lives? How would he even try to teach them to walk or get clothes to fit them? It was all too much so he just shoveled more ice cream in his mouth grumbling.

He stopped when Todd mentioned getting a cesarean which was the best option in his opinion, and not just because he had no idea where or how he will get them out. Still, calling them butt babies was irritating. He may not have wanted them but he isn't going to let someone call them that, especially when that same person then wondered out loud if they can ask a woman about it. As if she would even understand the whole other mindfuck of a man suddenly conceiving after forming some kind of artificial womb by DNA altering sperm.

"NO." Rey pulled the spoon from his mouth and slapped Todd on the forehead with it. "All you're doing is freaking me out more and making this shit worse." He slapped him on the back of his hand that was blocking his forehead before slapping it again after each sentence to make a point. "Don't call them butt babies. Don't even think of asking a woman advice because even if there was she will probably just go on and on about how women have it worse or rub in how painful shit is going to be, even though her anatomy is meant for bearing children. I don't need that kind of person in my life." He jabbed the spoon in the half empty tub and snatched up the list before crumpling it up in a ball and tossing it in his face. "I have an addition, how about a fucking cage and zoo keeper? That sound right to you? You're not going to treat them all like animals, even if they are kittens right now." He slumped in the chair and shoveled another bite in his mouth, glancing at Todd's phone that went off again.

Quidel thought over the long text as deeply as he cared to. He knew the basics of pregnancy from back in sex ed and overhearing coworkers so he was sure he wouldn't have much to offer in that category that isn't easily remembered from the most basic of educations. However he knew quite a bit about animals since it was part of his job. As intimidating as he was around people and other predators, they often felt safe if he was present during births because he never harmed them and silently provided for them. It was an unspoken bond between them but it was hard to put into texts so instead he asked Todd to pick him up something and he'll meet him wherever. Though he did warn him that lionesses tend to be protective and reclusive when they have their cubs, not that he expected a human to react the same way, but they were all in uncharted territory. After all, these children were sired by a super and those were bound to be the most unpredictable of pregnancies.

It wasn't long before he got a text back and left for his break. It was a bit of a ways from his work but he didn't mind, besides, he was curious about where Todd was interning and where Techno Mastermind worked during the day. As lucrative as villainy seemed, a lot of money had to be spent on procuring supplies from sources that don't keep records. He stripped off his hat and vest that bore his name and place of work before he left his truck. He walked into the lobby, ducking through the main entrance before stopping at the front desk. The receptionist shrank in her seat at his unblinking eye contact. All he said was "Rey" before being given directions to the fifth floor of the robotics department. He took the elevator and followed signs from there, everyone stepping out of his way. He didn't cast any glances at them but he could feel their uneasiness in his presence. He saw Todd shoot up from a chair in the corner office and rush out with a wide grin and wave. Someone who was emerging from a room along the wall he was following turned their head and jumped at the sight of him. His glasses slipping down his nose as he backed towards the office.

"God damn it, Todd! Did you invite him over? Why in the hell would you do that?" He made his way over to him and slapped him upside the head. "Get it out of here! I don't need that demon stressing me out any more than I already am!" He walked past him before snatching some of the lunch that Todd had gotten out of the bag, retreating to the office where he promptly shut all the blinds. "Get him out before I call... someone!" So that was Techno Mastermind. He must have been right that there was a camera that had been spying on them on that date. He cast a slow gaze around the office and took notice that everyone seemed to be regarding him with more nervousness after the man's clear display of panic. He looked back at the shut blinds and saw them open slightly with grey eyes glaring in his direction. Maybe Todd isn't the only odd one around here.

Todd huffed well that was a new one. Getting beaten with a plastic spoon wasn't his version of fun but he could handle it. Sometimes Techno ended up bitchy as fuck and the best thing to do was wait him out. The man had crazy stamina but his moods did change quickly even before the well...kittens. He listened to the man bitch and moan before finally catching the sight of the person he most wanted to see. He had ordered some Chinese take out to be delivered and had picked it up quickly before resuming listening to Rey bitch. However when he saw Quidel he jumped out of his chair and went to greet him. What he hadn't expected was Rey's dramatic....reaction.

He knew the man wouldn't like it but he never would have dreamed he would threaten him. However that Rey would dare call someone an it after the thrashing of Todd's ears about doing the same to his unborn kittens. He knew Quidel was probably used to it but that Rey would do that...well Todd was going to teach that cat fucker a lesson. His eyes turned sunshine yellow in rage before he calmed himself. He calmly grabbed his take out, what was left of it, and grabbed Quidel's hand. He knew the man was looking at him. Todd was being unusually quiet. However Todd himself was looking at the security cameras and paused outside a server room that was lacking proper cover. He put his fingers to his lips and told Quid to wait a moment before putting 'Welcome to the Jungle' on his smartphone. Okay. It was time to teach Rey manners. He thought he could run over Todd because Todd mostly didn't give a shit? Well he was not tolerating his man being called an it. He grinned as he shocked the electroic lock on the door before going into the room.

Oh what pretty pretty plug ins and outlets. Too bad Todd was going to wreck them. He placed his hands over five Outlets that were close together before pulling all his strength and overloading the wiring. It didn't take long...it never did...before all the lights in the building overloaded and busted. Machinery that had been hooked up to any outlet was now ruined and it would take them days if not weeks to fix it all. He had unplugged a few servers since that data would be protected. He came back out of the room to a raised eyebrow from Quidel. "Sorry. I cannot stop the glow for a while after I use my powers but it is so worth it." He practically purred. "No one is allowed to call my beau an it. That cat fucking bitch needs to learn manners."

However he wasn't done. Oh no. Rey had reminded him of all the times after his powers developed when he wasn't accepted so he hacked the man's phone with his own, allowing the phone to keep playing 'Welcome to the Jungle'. About the time that the song ended he had hacked his best friend's phone so that all those homemade pornos played audibly and some hetero porn mixed in so that it had some pussy fucker in there too. After all he wasn't going to let the man off easy. Todd powered the elevator and they rode it down before getting out of the building.

His phone started ringing as they climbed into Quidel's truck. Todd smirked as he looked at the phone before answering it, "Now I want you to listen to me, Techno. You will apologize to my man's face. I will fix your phone but you will apologize to Quidel's face for calling him an it. I don't give a shit if I have to hack all your electronics and shiny toys to annoy you. I don't give a flying shit if you like him or not but you will respect him." He hung up on Rey without another word and turned to Quidel. "So...how much time do you have? Cause I kinda want to eat at a buffet and make out. Preferably in that order since I don't want to pass out mid-make out." He buckled his seatbelt, "You were right to warn me. He does seem like a lioness defending his cubs right now. Perhaps I should hack his phone again and order his man to fuck the bitch out of him."

He grumbled some more before pecking Quid on the cheek. His eyes returned to normal and he started humming Michel Jackson's Bad. He muttered, "No one is gonna be mean to my man by calling him an it. No one." He was a knight in twink armor but he still got the job done.

Quidel saw the flash of yellow in the college boy's eyes knowing full well that something was up. He only saw that color when he was running around as Radical Rayman. He didn't fight his hand being taken or being lead through the halls, nor him being left behind as he went into a room that had "restricted" written on it. When Todd emerged after the power getting shut off, all he had to respond with was a raised eyebrow. He didn't see what he was so mad about, or why he would be sabotaging the place he was interning at. He just offered a pat on the head and let him lead them out of the building and back to his car. He raised another brow at the music as he watched him fiddle with his phone. He knew that something was up, that he was doing something. He looked so determined that Quidel didn't dare start driving because he would be distracted by seeing what he was up to. He got a glimpse of images he wished he didn't see before the phone went off. He had seen Techno Mastermind before, but never in such a position and so much white added to his attire.

Rey knew something was up when he got that look from Todd but he didn't care. He was leaving with his freaky ass boyfriend and that is all that mattered to him. He wanted him gone and away from him because he didn't trust him. No one just terrorized to terrorize but terrorists! Not that he really considered him one but it was still something that got under his skin. There was just something not right about that man and seeing just how big he was in real life, it was quite terrifying. He sat at his desk and angrily shoved the food into his mouth when he saw his computer shut down. Any attempt to boot it up failed, even his phone stopped charging at 97%. He opened his door and peeked out and saw that everyone else was having the same problem, the lights were shut off, computers non-functional, even the vending machine they had in the breakroom was down. There was only one person who was capable of pulling off something like that.

As soon as he heard his phone go off loudly with the wet sounds of him fellating Lionman, everything was confirmed. He slammed the door just as he heard some woman screaming about fucking her pussy. Tabs and windows were popping up as quickly as he could close them, videos playing simultaneously and music. He didn't even think it was possible but what was unnerving was the fact that the first video he had played was on something personal involving him, even his own photos were being set to wallpapers and contact photos. The tirade of pornography finally stilled enough for him to open up his contacts and call Todd, fully prepared to chew him out, only to be cut off and talked down to before being abruptly hung up before he got a word in edgewise.

He wanted to fuck everything up now. He knew that he stepped on his toes and may have been too reactive but that kid just didn't have any sense of danger! Why didn't he see the predator that was before him? Rey felt that he should appologize, he did go too far after all, but Techno Mastermind didn't give a fuck. He invited the Demon Owl to his workplace when he was feeling weak and is unable to defend himself. There is no way he can fight off a man that size, at least not without any of his robotic minions coming to his aid. It was a death trap! He huffed before going back to eating, half tempted to call Lionman to come to his aid. Or even go back out at Techno and follow them around to find a way to get back at him. His hand dropped to his stomach and he wondered just how much longer can he run around as a villain before he has to temporarily retire because he is putting their lives at too much of a risk? He looked down at his temporarily behaving phone and saw that it was a Thursday. Yup. It's bank robbing time. Got to get started on those college funds sometime.

Quidel left the parking lot and headed to the nearest buffet. "I can take a long lunch. No one will mind." He was flattered by Todd's defense of him but it felt unnecessary. He was used to it and it didn't bother him so much anymore. He had accepted his place in society long ago but to have someone take concern over it.... that was a different matter. That he wasn't used to. When he pulled up to the buffet, he pointedly locked the doors when Todd tried to get out. He brushed his hair out of his face and straightened his collar before staring at him with the same unblinking empty stare that unnerves everyone else on Earth. "That was unneeded. Unprofessional." When Todd opened his mouth to say something, he just pressed a finger to his lips to let him know he wasn't finished talking. "Both of you. You will just add more to your workload later for that stunt. I know how others view me and I am not bothered. Even heroes don't want to fight me. I'm ok with that. He should have set a better example as supervisor. Present condition does not matter." He put his hands on his shoulders. "Think about your future." He moved his hand to lift his chin. "The present is important, but so is your future and your past." He gave him a slow kiss before reaching forward to manually unlock the door. "I appreciate the gesture."

Todd raised an eyebrow when the truck doors locked. Quidel then did something that Todd wasn't expecting. He fixed Todd's collar and hair. The twink practically purred at the touch. He loved how big Quidel was compared to him. However then the blasted man started to lecture him but when he tried to open his mouth he had a finger to his lips again. Yes...he shouldn't have acted that way and neither should Rey. They had probably added to the workload of their coworkers but Todd didn't get to say that he saved a majority of their servers and data. It was only the machines of the workers themselves that were compromised. Well. Lights and vending and such included. He stared as Quidel lifted his chin up for a slow kiss. Todd could care less that the man was lecturing him.

He practically purred into the kiss before allowing Quid to pull back and unlock the door. Todd wasn't in a hurry to move but since that sexy motherfucker was moving, so would Todd. He whimpered, wrapping his jacket around his waist to hide that semi erection that Quid had given him just for being so so very sexy. He trotted behind Quidel, pretty sure that the raised eyebrow he was getting meant he was making heart eyes at the man but no one seemed to cared. Least of all Quidel, who perhaps was finding it amusing? It was sort of hard to tell with the man. But, he hadn't minded Todd's sort of clingy following of him around the restaurant. It was only once they had been sitting a while when Todd's brain started to come back to him.

"I am going to wife the fuck out of you one day." He let out a happy sigh, before taking a few more bites of food. "I know you don't need it but I liked defending you. I know you are used to it but I'm afraid that I'm not. It was hurtful to me as well because while I knew Rey didn't approve... I thought he would respect that I am adult, at least by law." He watched Quid again for a while before happily sighing again, "Thank you for coming to see me. I know it was a pain but I like seeing you." He wanted to feed the man himself but he knew Quidel wouldn't approve so he just kind of pouted at his fork for a moment before going back to devouring food.

His battery power ate through calories like no tomorrow, which was why they were at the buffet and Todd was stuffing himself with food. Albeit kind of slowly because he was distracted by the owl-like man before him. The man was gazing at him with that unblinking stare but instead of what it was probably supposed to do...it was getting Todd a bit bothered. "You know sometimes when you look like that I feel like I'm going to get swooped up and devoured." He smiled a little, perhaps he shouldn't like feeling like prey but Todd had long given up on being normal.

He blushed when something occurred. He bet it would be a hell of a lot of fun to be swooped up when Quidel was a harpy and taken back to his 'nest' to be 'devoured' or really fucked within an inch of his life. Todd opened his mouth to ask about that before closing it with an audible click of teeth. Right. He would not ask Quid how he felt about roleplaying while he was in his Demon Owl form. Right only the second date or not really second date because Quidel was supposed to pick the next one. Or did this count? Either way, he would not scare off his date by revealing kinky sex fantasies. He might never tell him actually because that's kind of embarrassing that what gets you hottest is being hunted. Right...Todd did not have issues at all.

"Sorry...." He blushed harder at the look the other man was giving him. "I really am sorry. I don't know what is quite wrong with me....well besides the normal." Well, and this was probably the first time ever that anyone he tried to date had paid quite this much attention to him. He fiddled with his fork, "Sooo… you never did tell me what you wanted to do for our second date. It was your turn to pick after all and since work is probably called off today... Well my work. Obviously you have to work."

Back
Top Bottom