Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Of Villains and Heros (Charlie_Death & Shikokudarkstar)

Venedict smiled at the smaller man. He was too cute. He pulled out his phone when it dinged and saved the number. It wasn't long after that shy suggestion to go out to lunch tomorrow that his order number was called. He would see him tomorrow. He said his goodbyes before heading back to his sister's house.

It was the next day when he was getting ready for his date that he was about ready to kill his sister. He knew she was being supportive and he was thankful for that but she kept making comments about how he was going to get himself some booty. It really wasn't like that. She kept trying to see what happened to make him so cheery and when she figured it out...he couldn't get a moment's peace. She thought it was funny that while she was laying in a hospital bed, the great and mighty Lionman was fucking his arch nemesis. Venedict had given no real details so she had to figure out on her own where and when this had happened.

He had arrived at the steakhouse a few minutes late but hopefully that didn't cause a problem. Getting to their table he slid into the chair with a sigh, "Sorry my sister was being obnoxious and made me late. Thanks for agreeing to meet at a steakhouse. I know it's kind of silly but I like that their portions here are large enough to satisfy me." They sat in silence a moment while Venedict looked over the menu then set it aside. "So I know you work with robots. What is it you do for work?"

Rey couldn't believe that he, for once, had tried to ask someone out and it worked. He was still in disbelief until the time of their first date came up. His co-workers had all noticed that something was up given that he dressed up a bit more than he usually does want was red-faced most the morning. He couldn't give a shit where the date took place, the fact he had one was enough to make him excited. The possibility of getting inside information is just an added bonus.

He was nervous the longer it took for Venedict to show up but once he did, the breath he didn't realize was holding, was released. He'll forgive him for being late, it only because he knows just exactly was holding him back. That woman really is a thorn in his side, even when he isn't Techno Mastermind. He pities the Mayor for choosing to date that.

"I uh...." How did he know he worked with robots? He thought for a moment, worried that he had been found out. It wasn't a known secret that he works in robotics but the phrase "work with robots" always made him think of his alter ego. "Well, yes. I am the head of the robotics department at RealTech. Mostly I just oversee projects and design different robots. My department is contracted with three different space programs so our primary focus right now are research rovers. Nothing too exciting really."

Venedict paused. Had the man even said he worked with robots or did he accidently use Minion as a spy. Not that he could really use the cat as a spy since they were shit at giving any information but that small detail was enough to throw the man off his game. Of course he did do a google search on the man since he didn't really know much about him. Social media had been a bust but some of the man's coworkers had posted pictures of him so that could be how he found out too. It was insane what people posted on social media.

"I don't know about boring. I think it would be cool to explore space. I'm a little jealous of the robots really, since they get to see the exotic landscape." He paused a moment before perking again, "And being the boss is admirable as well. I could never make it in the corporate world. There is way too much of the backstabbing and following illogical rules. I'd much rather own my own business and have my own rules. Nonprofit is a challenge too since all the money is just going to the business. I made enough at my old job though that if I don't go crazy I won't have to rejoin the corporate world. I wasn't all that good at that." Venedict huffed. He had sucked at corporate but he did make quite a bit by being a hero. Insurance for being a hero was fantastic as well. Of course he couldn't tell people that he was a hero so he often said he was rich from an old job and good investments.

The waiter took their orders and Venedict sat back with his water. "So since your schedule is as crazy as mine. What do you do for fun? I mostly live for the rescue so my fun with playing with the cats but I also like to build things when I have the time. Mostly furniture but nothing that could be sold in stores. I'm still learning all of the tricks and I haven't had much time to perfect them."

Rey listened and understood where he was coming from. He certainly saw the backstabbing but he was in a favorable position where he could easily avoid it all. He had been written as the greatest mind in robotics which lead a lot of companies to compete for his attention.

"I suppose I can count myself lucky then..." He looked away as he rubbed the back of his neck. He never liked bragging, but all of his exes seemed to love up playing his achievements like he was some kind of trophy boyfriend. "I've been published quite a bit so a lot of companies bid for me, so I pretty much get what I want. That's kind of why I am allowed to build each and every prototype myself even though I am just supposed to design and delegate tasks." He flashed a smile, happy to have a conversation with someone so easily. He couldn't contribute to the hobbies and sidestepped the topic. One couldn't really say that he was a supervillain as a hobby or that he built robots for that purpose, now could he?

Lunch dates quickly became the norm, if only because it was during the few hours they had free. Rey had to go through each of his cambots to purge any useless video feed so that their limited memory doesn't run out of space. He spent hours at the computer fast forwarding boring footage of the city when he caught a glimpse of his escape in the last battle.

Each bot was programmed to focus on movement, especially movement that was outside the normal parameter of standard traffic. He saw himself get talked to the ground off of his robot and go tumbling with Lionman. He froze in his seat as he watched himself receive the reward he had been playing in his mind almost every night. Watching himself get fucked in his costume was... hot. Not just that but also empowering. He was enamored with the lewd images of him having sex with a super that wasn't even human. And he sat on this footage all this time and hadn't noticed? For shame! After enjoying the video a few times, a new thought came to mind.

How would Lionman react to the knowledge that their session was recorded?

Victoria Lowe was enjoying her usual weekly cup of coffee when she spotted a cambot. Seeing as she had been kidnapped by the only villain she knew who had those twice she had a feeling it was going to be a third time. She stared into the camera of the bot before sighing, "Give me a minute and I'll be out." She got a to go cup of her coffee and walked out the door and into the back alley. Really the only reasons she was going along with this was because one that was her favorite coffee shop and two her brother had been a downright mopey bastard since he hadn't had a whole lot of time to progress his relationship with his new romantic interest. Getting kidnapped again would definitely get Lionman's attention and hopefully he would 'slay' evil again with his dick and become that happy cheery man he was a few weeks ago. She pulled out her phone and texted her boyfriend that she was getting kidnapped and not to worry it was the fanboy. Which in the privacy of her own home was what she called Techno.

"Would you like me to text him I'm getting kidnapped or would you like to just do it the old fashioned way?" She let herself be strapped onto the robots before being taken off to whatever lair the man had thought up this time. Victoria was quiet for this ride, not saying much since she really wanted him to be in a good enough mood to be her brother's plaything. She ended up texting the mayor for a while before finally being unable to say nothing. "So....you gonna let him fuck you again because he's been a downright mopey bastard and it's the most pathetic thing I've seen." It was. Venedict had been moping on her couch because he had been unable to get more time in with that cute smart man. Victoria rolled her eyes before going back to play games on her phone. It wasn't like she worked a normal job either since she did all her work from home. However this was getting into her personal time with her boyfriend.

Meanwhile Venedict was lounging on the rooftop of one of the many buildings in the city when his alarm went off. Dear god! The woman had just gotten out of her sling and she was being kidnapped again. Standing up, he flicked his tail back and forth before going to where the distress signal had went off. He sniffed around the area before finally catching the smell of oil and knowing just who it was. Techno. The villain was past due for his villainy but it still irritated Venedict that the man had kidnapped his sister again. He was going to fuck the man so hard he would be down for a month for this. He took off at his normal lope, leaping up onto buildings before trying to catch up with the man who had taken his sister.

Rey sent out his cambots to locate Victoria. He had them out once he learned that she was finally healed up. She was the fastest way to get Lionman's attention, so she, unfortunately was the target again. He wasn't surprised that she spotted one of his cambots. They weren't cloaked or anything, though maybe they should be. When she came out, he bound her lightly, mostly just to keep her from losing her balance and left her hands free to so as she pleased. The whole ordeal was rather... Anticlimactic.

"No... I'm sure he will know on his own." He looked over at Victoria who seemed to occupy herself with her phone and ignore him. That was a pleasant surprise. Still, not the kind of hostage one thinks of when they are a supervillain but at least it is better than that first time. He released her once he got back to his current hide out. It was a crumbling building, like most of the places he hides out. Graffiti covered the walls and the windows covered in dirt and cracks. Still, there was a gap in the roof that let in a flood of light so the place had great lighting. Which is what he wanted. He had spent time cleaning the room they are in and setting up his traps, all of which are just for containment.

He was stepping off his robot when she finally opened her mouth. He nearly fell flat on his face when he heard her say "let him fuck you again." One, how did she know. And two, why would she know. It was none of her damn business! A stream of swears slipped out as he tried to regain whatever dignity was lost with his trip.

"Ok, why the fuck would you know about that? My sex life is none of your goddamned business! I am not some booty call to perk up some hero's ego! I'm not going to have sex with him just because he is moping about, no matter how pathetic you say he looks." Once again, he was thankful of the mask hiding his face since it was once again bright red. So much so, even the tips of his ears were burning in his embarrassment. There was a crash as Lionman entered the first room ahead of them. He waved at Victoria and muttered, "Nevermind, I just need him in here and then you are free to go. Get hit by a car for all I care. Just stay out of my sex life for fucks sake."

Victoria laughed before waving goodbye to the villain, "Chao, dear. Don't get pregnant." She walked out the back door and called an uber before going back to city hall to go see her man. After all if her brother was getting laid maybe she could too. After all, villains shouldn't be the only one to have fun and be bad.

Meanwhile Venedict had crashed through the first room, slamming though the walls to go around the traps that had been set. He had learned early on that the man boobie trapped every single door and it was best to just go around them. He finally got into the main room when his sister was leaving out the back. At least she wasn't hurt but he was in the mood to spank them both. He lounged instead at Techno, dodging the stun gun and a few of the traps before pouncing on top of the man. He purred, his fangs around the man's neck while one claw ripped out the crotch and ass of the villain's suit. However this time wasn't going to go the same as last time. The villain wiggled out from under him and when Ven started to give chase...he found himself caught. The sneaky bastard had hooked up a trap on the wall that had nabbed him midleap. There had been no way to dodge it and Venedict had been so focused on getting to that ass that he hadn't looked.

Ven roared, unamused with the lasso of unbreakable steel around his leg. He tugged and pulled at the metal, his body thrashed, the metal biting into him more as he moved. He panted roughly, ignoring the villain in favor of the trap. Perhaps he should gnaw his leg off like one of those trapped foxes. He hissed, pulling at the lasso again before getting on all fours and grunting as he used his whole body mass to try to get free. He would tear himself appart before he let himself be stuck in place.

Rey thought to himself how pregnancy was impossible and that he really should have brought a gag. Or maybe some earplugs whenever she is around. He was disappointed that Lionman had forgone all his traps by breaking through the walls. He would have to figure out new ways to get to him, but those traps were just exercise anyways. The real ones were inside the main room around him. Lionman had managed to get past the first attempt, missing several of the other wire traps in his attempt to tear at his clothes.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Again?" Hey shouted as he pushed against the superhero's shoulders, squirming from underneath. Sure he cleaned the area but it didn't make the concrete any less cold on his now bare ass. He managed to slip past, just far enough that the wire around his ankle became taut. "You're damned lucky I thought of this happening otherwise I would be even more pissed." He watched as the trapped hero struggled, ignoring him completely. That hurts. His attention should be on him for catching him, not escaping. "You better pay attention to me or you aren't getting shit." He activated his containment trap, metal arms wrapping them around Lionman's wrists and ankles, forcing him into the air. More were added to hold him still enough for Rey to unhook the wire. It was eating into his flesh a bit too much and he didn't want to cripple the man, although, an evil thought of letting him be crippled so he can keep him for himself did cross his mind.

"Here, I was feeling generous enough to give you a fucking gift, but now you hurt me. You really did." He rest his hand on his chest and hung his head pretending to be upset. "So you better make it up to me and my ruined pants." The metal arms twisted and forced him on the ground on his back as Rey walked over to Lionman, feet on either side of his head. He pulled one of his cheeks aside to show off his asshole, slipping a finger in with ease. He should perhaps feel a little concerned about how loose he was making himself but he didn't care. "Convince me to let you go."

He lowered himself onto his face, feeling the warm tongue tease his ass. Rey let out a hiss when he felt the man gently bite him. He wished he had a newspaper to whap him on the head for that, but he went back to moistening his hole and he forgave him. He let out lewd moans, rocking his hips to his tongue's movements before lifting himself to get into Lionman's pants. He bit his lip when he saw the pink beast that had ruined him before, cock twitching in anticipation.

"I'm still not convinced," he spoked as he looked between them, hand gently stroking the nubbed dick. He helped place his cock in Lionman's mouth, demanding once more to convince him to be freed. After a moment, he fished into one of the pouches on his belt, pulling free his cellphone. He pulled his mask down and gave the footlong dick a long lick, moaning at the salty taste. Opening up the camera app, he watched his image slowly lick and stroke the superhero's feline cock. Feeling even more ballsy, he snapped a photo. And then another with the tip in his mouth. He switched it to video mode and began to record himself grinning at the camera and slowly felating the massive pink cock. He hummed along the sides before trying to take in as much as he could.

There was no warning when Lionman came, super semen forcing its way down the supervillain's throat and out his nose. He coughed before swallowing as much as he could until he couldn't handle it anymore. Pulling away to catch some breath, the final pearl streams splashed themselves across his face, covering his goggles and dripping off his chin. He came with a deep moan as he licked Lionman's cock clean, licking every spilled drop hungrily. His eyes were on his cellphone, still recording his actions. Satisfied with that, he stopped recording and sat it down before sitting up, licking the cum off his hands and chin with wet smacks and moans.

"This is going to take me all day to clean this out of my goggles." He spoke as he looked back at Lionman, pulling up his mask to cover his face. The white cum sticking out on the black of his outfit and hair. "You're going to have to do more to earn your freedom now, Hero." He stroked his cock, grinning behind his mask. "Don't you let it fall asleep on me. I'm not even done with you, yet." He pulled out a small gun with an arrowhead in the barrel. Firing it, the pointed tip jammed into one of the support beams above them, a rope connecting the gun and the tip. He turned around and watched him as he slowly lowered himself onto his cock in a single smooth motion.

Last edited:
Venedict doubted the man was really hurt by being ignored. Now that the lasso had been removed the hero sort of relaxed if the villain was talking about gifts then he was going to be 'giving' Venedict his ass. In fact the villain was pulling his ass cheek to the side to show that pretty wrinkled hole to Venedict. Licking his fang the hero purred, he would make it up to him. He would wreck that pretty little hole again. However instead of wreaking that pretty hole with his dick the man sat on his face. Fine. Not as fun but he could work with that. He slathered that pretty hole, fucking it with his tongue before nipping at the villain's cheek. If he wanted to be a brat then he was going to get nipped. After all if he had his way the man would be sporting some impressive bite marks on his shoulders.

It wasn't long before the villain had shoved his cock at him. That was fine, he would drive the man insane there and he got a better view of the pretty slut at work. He watched the villain pull out a phone and take a picture of himself. Venedict rumbled in pleasure. There was nothing better than watching and feeling a pretty little slut at work. It wasn't long before the sight and feeling of the man enjoying himself made him blow but he wasn't done. Neither it seemed was Techno. That lovely, lovely slutty man just cleaned himself off like a slutty cat before pulling out a gun.

This was new and fucking sexy as hell. The villain used the harpoon to pull himself up and over Venedict's monster before letting his ass swallow it up in one motion. Eyes dilatating the hero let out a loud pleasured yowl. Holy fuck yes. "Pretty pretty slut. Gotta mark you. Gotta mark you good." He growled when the villain didn't agree and pulled his penis back into the sheath. He grinned when the villain seemed surprised a moment then pissed. Good. Venedict was holding his own dick hostage until he got an agreement that he could bite him. He had to mark this man. "I get to bite you. My dick, my fangs, my bite. Gotta mark you up. Gotta fill you up so everyone knows I was there. I wrecked that pretty hole." His speech wasn't the best and he wasn't proud of that but if Techno was going to blow his mind then the size queen needed to know Lionman or the sphinx side of him was a possessive shit and liked to mark his territory.

Their stalemate didn't last long. After all neither of them really wanted to stop and Venedict was only suggesting an edit not a full reversal. So with some bitching the villain promised to let Venedict bite him and Venedict released his dick from his sheath in record time. His fangs ached when he saw the sudden pleasure of the fast refill hitting the man. He let out a growling rumble. Yes. Yes. He would wreck this man even if he wasn't on top. His dick had one more trick to show the slutty villain since Venedict was running on his beastal instincts. His base was slightly larger than last time and the build up of engorged flesh was a ticking time bomb. Once that pretty man had made him come again, his phallus was going to engorge and knot the man to him with bumpy pleasure that would torment his prostate. Venedict purred. Yes, he would show that villain just how to be tormented when he had him stuck to his cock.

Rey's cock twitched at being called a slut. Sure he was, but it seemed that only the manbeast below him was able to bring it out of him. "Mark me? How can you do so when you are all tied up? I don't feel convinced enough to free even a single hand," he hummed as he rocked his hips. Suddenly he felt empty, completely so. There was a moment when he sat there trying to figure out what happened until he realized that Lionman was withholding from him.

"How defiant. Can't you just play victim just once?" he huffed as he listened to his proposition. His speech was so bad, it didn't sound anything like him. It was probably five seconds before Rey gave in with a heavy sigh. "You better keep that shit to a minimum. I do have a life outside of this you know, I can't have you marking me too bad that it raises questions. I don't need to come up with some excuse for your antics." He paused before adding with a snort. "I'll probably tell them I got mauled by a wild animal." He doubled over when he was suddenly filled again muttering a stream of four and three letter words. He released the binds on Lionman's wrists enough to allow him to sit up before tightening his muscles to make a point. "I keep control, got it?" He kept his arms up, holding onto the rope-gun for support. He moaned when he immediately felt fangs sink into him. Seriously, the man didn't hesitate, and neither will he.

Fighting against the superhero's bites and hands, he adjusted himself so he was on the balls of his feet before riding him, hard and fast. The wet sounds reverberated through the nearly empty room as did Rey's increasingly loud moans. He would slow down when he felt he was getting too close, not wanting to end it so soon. Almost pulling completely out before forcing it all back in. He could swear it was getting bigger, but his mind wasn't functioning properly. All he wanted was more and the rope wasn't providing the leverage he needed. He switched to clinging onto Lionman, hand's grabbing at his mane as he moaned, his pace picking up faster and harder until he came. "Oh fuck... fuck fuck… fuck yes..." He moaned as he felt the hero's inhumanly massive load fill him up. His stomach was cramping from the size of it. Trying to catch his breath he tried to pull away with a grunt.

"What the fuck? Ok, you can let me go now. You're free. Well done. Bravo." He clapped lazily as he released the binds but he still couldn't get free from the massive cock that was still inside him. "You have earned your reward and freedom..."

No, he really couldn't play the victim well but the man didn't seem to mind that. It was fine that he kept control. There was something completely sexy about a man who could fuck themselves on a cock. He bit down on the man as soon as he could rumbling a purr at the fact he was spearing the man from two angles. He really should be more considerate since he was shredding the man's outfit with little claw marks here and there. It wasn't enough to hurt him but he did look like he had been mauled by an animal...which was technically true here.

Venedict purred as the man speared himself faster, moaning each and every thrust he could. What a pretty slut he was, working himself over on Venedict's cock while pulling on Venedict's mane and cussing up a storm. Venedict himself moaned when he came, his knot inflating as the human's walls spasmed around it. Of course it was amusing to watch the villain try to pull off only to get stuck. Panting for a moment Venedict purred before reaching over to one of the cables and tearing it out and tying Techno's hands with it.

"But my reward isn't done, pretty slut. I think it has only begun." He reached into the man's waist belt, pulling out his phone and looking at the pictures and video. "My goodness you like my cock a lot don't you? You really are a pretty little slut. That's perfect because my pretty little slut is now stuck on my knot like a bitch in heat." Venedict purred, pressing the recording app and tilting the phone so it recorded his knot plugging that wrecked little hole. He wasn't done though. No, since Techno had so graciously gotten caught on his knot....well Venedict had to give him what he wanted. He slowly thrust the knot as much as he could, which wasn't all that much considering how inflated it was. The knot rubbed against the villain's abused prostate. "My goodness but you are an eager little breeding bitch for me. Do you like my knot? I think you do. You tormented me until I was nothing but a beast for you. Look at that poor little hole...you got it filled up." He turned off the recording app and tore the suit more to reach the man's nipples. He nipped them and sucked them, all the while continuing to slowly thrust his knot against that prostate. Yes the little whore was moaning and writhing. "Such a naughty boy. Naughty boys get tormented and good boys get rewards. Do you want to be a good boy for me? If you promise to let that hungry little hole rest until I can knot it again, I'll let you orgasm again." He grinned and bit the man again, enjoying the tormented pleasure of the writhing villain.

He tormented the villain with pleasure until he promised to be Venedict's good boy and allowed the man another orgasm. "Such an eager boy I have as my breeding bitch." He purred, petting the villain's body before his knot finally deflated. When he pulled back the two orgasm's he had came flooding out in a sultry splash. "Oh my. You're poor greedy hole just couldn't take anymore." He pulled out his phone and took a picture of the wrecked villain. "I think I need this as my wallpaper. It will remind me of you when I get lonely." He picked up the villain's phone and took a picture with it too before tucking it back into the cum covered pouch. He then untied the villain and licked that pretty cock clean. "I have to go now, little one but you let that hole heal for me, yes? Ta Ta for now." He left the villain on what he hoped was a comfortable spot and redressed himself before heading out to the city. Maybe Techno would be good for a while again since his body had been wrecked once more. He doubted it though.

Rey's stomach sank and his heart raced when Lionman pulled out his cellphone and flipped through the pictures. Damn it, why didn't he think of putting a lock code on it? Even though he was thoroughly embarrassed, face and ears bright red from what he had hoped would be his personal secret being revealed, he enjoyed getting caught. Being bound once more and being talked down to started to spring more life into him. Sure he was on the edge of exhaustion, sweat sticking the tattered remains of his suit to his body, but he couldn't help but be excited. When the camera was pointed back to him he chewed on his lip, watching the lustful look in Lionman's eyes and the movement of the camera. He couldn't help but rock his hips a bit for the camera, nodding to the interrogation on his preferences.

"God, seriously?" He began to bitch when his shirt was torn. He had prepared enough to bring another pair of pants since he knew it was inevitable but he hadn't anticipated the rest of the suit to get ruined. A hiss escaped his lip at the teasing of his nipples before another moan escaped his lips with Lionman's movement. "You fucking owe me a new suit... you bastard." He huffed as he grabbed onto him once more. "I don't wanna be good. I like being bad." He moaned. His whole body ached and the rocking movements did little to ease the pressure in his abdomen. "But... " Rey pulled himself closer so he could whisper in Lionman's pointed ear, "I will be good enough to save my ass for that beastly cock of yours. No one will be in there next time we meet."

His third and final orgasm struck him just after he was filled even more. His moans quickly turned to groans from the second load being dumped into him. There was no energy left in him to even hold himself up anymore, instead he accepted defeat by laying on the damp concrete, breathing heavily as the cum left his body in a single flood. His mind was practically blank, no coherent thoughts could even form. He barely registered that a photo was taken of him, legs spread, clothes torn and semen oozing from his loosened hole. He just let the man-beast clean him and speak, nodding weakly. It was a few minutes later that he had enough energy to sit up and it suddenly hit him.

"FUCK. I forgot to give him the video!" Rey rolled over and punched the concrete in frustration, shaking his hand in pain. "That fucker made me forget. Ugh, I can kick his ass.... I will just have to give him both next time we meet then." He looked over at one of the cambots that was perched on the wall following his movements. "Whenever that will be."

Rey had to take a few days off from work. There was no way that he was going to even go into work in the wrecked state that he was in. Instead he spent the time going over the footage and piecing together a series of "best of" clips from the second session. Unlike the first, there were multiple cambots. When he finally came back to work, he was still sporting the same glow as the last time which prodded some of his coworkers to once again pester him about who he was seeing if they were that good. He avoided the topic, unsure how to explain himself because technically, he was in a relationship, just not with the person he has been having sex with. He ghosted Venedict during his recovery. There was no way that he can look him in the eye knowing full well that he had cheated, even if it was his alter ego.

FInally, it came to a point where there was no pushing Venedict to the side. There was no real way he can reveal his identity to Lionman without running the risk of his crimes catching up to him. Even if he did enjoy sex with him, he couldn't trust that he wouldn't be turned in at some point or someone will know. Venedict looked like a chance of a normal life and was everything he looked for in a partner, especially the human part. He sat at his desk at work with the realization that he was quickly forgetting what 'normal' sex was like. If things kept up with Lionman, he would be permanently ruined for anyone else.

Venedict had injured himself in the line of duty and he was rather pissed about it. After that lovemaking session given to him by the villain Techno, he had come across a crime happening on his way home. He had apprehended the villain but not before the man had injured him. The brat Techno had made him slower with the injury from the lasso and so he had been shot through the leg a few times and benched. At least the villain had promised to not let anyone fuck him until Ven could knot him again. Venedict blushed, should he be quite so proud that he had wrecked the villain Techno worse than last time? Especially when he had been operating in what he called 'beast mode' where he didn't give a fuck about anything other than his instincts. Techno had poked the beast until it showed and gotten wrecked because of it. He about kicked himself that he didn't get video of that pretty little slut bouncing on his knot. He sighed, currently getting looked over by the Legion of Heros doctors. He didn't like them for the most part but it wasn't exactly something he could go to a regular doctor for. Gunshot wounds tended to cause a big fuss.

There was however one doctor who was standing off to the side wringing his hands. Venedict sighed. Ever since they had learned about the family legend and taken a semen sample, this doctor had been harassing him for another. The man had gone on about how Venedict's semen had a way of editing genetic code and making it so he could get just about anyone pregnant. However no one was believing him and he needed more samples to show the truth. Venedict had been pushing him off because the request for a second sample had come after the time when he had started fucking Techno and talking to Rey. It had felt dishonest to provide him with another sample so he hadn't. Didn't mean he didn't have to hear about it over and over. How he was holding back on one of the greatest finds and so on and so forth. He couldn't rightly ask Techno if he could donate his sperm to science since the man was a villain. He dodged the request again before heading off to the steakhouse to meet with Rey. He had told Rey that he had been in a mugging gone wrong and had gotten shot in the leg so most of his duties had been sidelined. In fact he had begged the man to dinner because if he sat in his rescue and cleaned any longer he was going to have to put himself out of his misery. The floors fucking sparkled.

He had gotten their early and was sitting in the booth watching the television. Apparently even though he hadn't released that he was injured, the news was talking about him like his missing work for a while was big news. They framed it like he had been dying. Dear god they were ate up over him. However the picture they had used of him was very nice. He let out a sound. Heroes shouldn't be like him he supposed but he loved it when they got a good picture of his mane. It glistened in the photo like he had gotten off of a shampoo commercial. He was so enamored with the shot of him that he startled when Rey sat down. He blushed before huffing amused, "Can you believe this shit? They are making it out like he had been killed or some shit. I doubt that. The guy wears armor and has super healing. It would take a lot to keep him down." Or a few shots to the leg that kept him from climbing or lifting a lot of weight. "There are other heroes. They do their jobs fine. I'm not sure why they are so worried." He huffed, "Techno Mastermind hasn't been heard from either and they aren't worried about him plotting a big evil scheme." Venedict shoot his head, "Sorry. I got distracted. I wanted to thank you for meeting me for lunch. I was losing my mind. I can't do anything straining on my leg right now and it is driving me insane."

Rey felt guilty when he had been begged to go to dinner, especially after learning that Venedict had been injured. Perhaps it wouldn't have happened if he didn't have the local area's hero tied up with his own lustful greed. He looked over his reflection in the mirror, pinching at his stomach. Was it him or was he a little bigger? Maybe he had been spending too much time behaving that he isn't getting the work out he usually would if he followed his usual routine of villainy. He made a note to go to the gym while he is behaving himself. Can't let his muscles fade and gain weight just because he is getting attention from a particular somebody. When he finally arrived at the steakhouse, Venedict was already waiting, eyes glued to the TV that was broadcasting the news in the corner.

He turned his own attention to the TV to see what the casters were talking about. Venedict had a point about how it was unlikely that Lionman had been gravely injured. Injured, sure, but not to the point of near death. Perhaps he had done a number on him as well? But he couldn't quite say that.

"I... I don't really care for the other Heroes. They do their job well, sure, but they each stay in their own little area. But perhaps that could just be that Lionman is more territorial than most." He rubbed the back of his neck as he diverted his eyes, face brightening up at the mention of Techno Mastermind's absence. It wasn't so much as plotting something big, but rather he was recovering from a brutal fucking that left him covered in bites and scratches. "Perhaps they don't see Techno Mastermind as much of a threat. After all, he doesn't take lives like other villains. But enough about that, is your leg healing alright? I-I'm sorry I haven't been in touch. A lot came up."

Venedict hummed, "It's alright if I hadn't been threatened by my doctor to chill then I would have been running around. I have been driving my sister insane and my rescue is the cleanest it has ever been. I'm not really meant to be a sit around so I was glad to agreed to meet me." He brightened when their drinks came before trying to decide on a topic. Rey had reacted more to the hero conversation than anything else. That was fine, Venedict could talk about heroes. He could also talk about Lionman without his brain telling him he was sounding stupid for talking about himself in third person. He even talked like that about Lionman to his sister who said he was a weirdo.

He set an elbow on the table and leaned against his fist. "Yeah, Techno is pretty good about keeping the damage just to buildings. It's also nice how he usually works like a well ordered machine. Bank robberies every third Thursday and usually his hijinks seem to happen after the workday is over. Probably got a day job to pay for all those fancy toys." He grinned, "The second villain I would say that isn't super threatening is Radical Rayman. His name is the dumbest thing ever but once again, he didn't name himself. Dude just likes to melt shit with his laser. Which I can't say I wouldn't do if I could laser shit all the time. He doesn't get out much though so he's kind of hard to predict but always fun to watch."

He paused before thinking, "As for the heroes, Lionman does have one of the larger territories but he is more of a tank build than for speed. Dude is slow as hell. Full Throttle is the fastest hero but the dude could make oatmeal look cool his personality is so bland. His interviews could put anyone to sleep. Most obnoxious has to be Purple Girlpal. She talks like one of those annoying valley girls and does practically no crime fighting. It is all for dates. As for most effective....Crypto is fun to watch and gets shit done. Don't know if that's really a fair comparison since he has the smallest territory and uses dark magic to fight crime."

Rey relaxed a bit, finding it refreshing to talk about the goings on of villainy and heroism. His face brightened when he was complimented as a well ordered machine but also embarrassed because he didn't realize he was that predictable. Venedict was right that he had a day job that paid for everything. He is the kind of person that will wear out his shoes and tshirts until they are rags just so he could spend more money on his gadgets. Gotta know where your priorities lie after all. He nodded at the mention of Radical Rayman. He knew the villain pretty well. They had met around the time he had started to be a villain. The guy, an onlooker at that point, complimented the lasers that he had equipped and described it as badass. How could he not build one for someone else? Especially when he can save the work around of having a power source. That was a challenge and interesting. No one can use the lasers but Radical Rayman, even though his lack of variety was rather... juvenile.

"If I remember correctly, Techno Mastermind got his name from the papers too. Maybe things would be easier if the new reporters would just let people name themselves." He took a sip of his drink before nodding in agreement. "I actually do fall asleep listening to Full Throttle. For someone so quick he speaks so slow and emotionless. I'm sure Techno's machines have more personality than him, and they are just automated metal." He flashed a big grin before letting out a sigh. He couldn't let Lionman get talked down when compared to the others, even if just a little.

"You know, I think that Lionman is really improving as a hero." He flashed a smile before looking down at his drink as he spun his cup. "His response times have gone up by 1.3% in the last month alone, 3% for the whole year. Not to mention his agility has gone up and even his strength. That hairy fucker can just barrel through a concrete wall like plywood. Tank or no tank, he has durability and endurance that continues to build." Rey cleared his throat before adjusting in his seat. "Not that I really pay much attention. I just... watch the news." His face blew up in heat having just excitedly outed himself as a fan.

It was probably a stupid thing to admit, even to himself but he didn't know that Lionman had fans. He thought his transformation was cool and stuff but he didn't do a whole lot of interviews or anything to that degree. Of course he should have realized because other heroes had fans. He did have to walk out of an interview because the interviewer had been more interested in him and his sex life than his heroic deeds. Normally he was more focused on doing his work than anything. His sister said it was the most annoying thing about him was that he was solely focused on work. She also said he was nicer to his smalltime villains than other heroes. He would admit it. Techno was a pain in the ass but he didn't really try all that hard to put him away. In fact there had been a few times while fighting he had let the villain get away after he had tucked a fine in his pouch. The same was true with Radical Rayman. That villain he noticed was probably broke since he talked like a college student. He had given him his fine ticket as well and it had eventually gotten paid off. Then the little shit had fucked with the heroes by burning litter all over the city with his laser. It was technically illegal but none of the citizens or the government was made about it so they couldn't take him down. The little shit had even blown them a kiss before he left. Venedict had to wait until he got home to laugh since the other heroes had gotten irritated.

"Lionman isn't a bad hero to be a fan of. I just didn't realize he had fans. Quite stupid of me I'm sure. As for him getting faster, I hadn't noticed that much of a change but 3% isn't a huge difference. His strength has really stated the same. I don't know if you ever saw but he did a strength test video back when he was first starting. He can break through a lot of shit." He paused a moment before moving onto a different member of the community. "What do you think of the Magician? I think it's kind of creepy how he can disintegrate into dust and make anything he touches do the same. I don't ever remember him hurting anyone but that one guy who had tried to attack him. But still a guy who dresses in a tuxedo and top hat and doesn't really talk...ick. I'm glad Crypto had to deal with him instead of him being in our area."

Rey huffed at Venedict's criticism. He sounds just like half the people on the Lionman Forums. Always criticizing his statistics or the accuracy of his measurements. Hell, he is sure half of them aren't really fans of his but just go there for the latest news on his heroic deeds or just curious if anyone found out his real identity. It is hard when he doesn't go into interviews and slip some personal information.

"Not much? Are you shitting me?" Rey tapped his finger on the table for emphasis as he spoke. "3% is a huge ass difference, especially for a super. Full Throttle can't handle his top speed, let alone go faster. And Crypto? He can only use so much of his magic or power or whatever before he is weakened. The only improvements they or the other villains make is adding some new move to their repetiore not make any improvements on their base abilities."

It was unusual for him to get that fired up but damn it, he won't sit for someone to just brush off his measurements. He took a deep breath to calm himself, removing his glasses to clean off any dirt. "I-I'm sorry. What were you saying about Magician? Oh yes.... I sometimes wonder if he is a cute but just vanishing? There is no showmanship in that. Clothing does not make up for it, besides, magicians are lame. Super or not."

Venedict blinked. It was weird to see someone get fired up over his alter ego but he could sort of understand. The other heroes had fans fired up about them too. He smiled at the man before musing about everything he had said. He supposed put into the prospective it was impressive. He didn't see that much of a difference from the day to day though so he supposed he shouldn't be talking down his abilities. He turned into a sphinx. That was some cool shit. He wrecked supervillains with his dick and his muscles so he supposed that helped too.

"Wait. So you're saying none of them have improved their base abilities? I would think that would be something you would always want to improve on. Especially when fighting villains like Techno Mastermind who have crazy stamina. That guy could make the battery commercial mascots jealous with his energy. Honestly that's probably where the speed boost came from was chasing down him and Radical Rayman. The latter has that silly skateboard he likes to roll around on." He huffed again before smiling, "As for the magician I just think it's creepy how he disintegrates. I also hate Captain Lark but he got put in prison so hopefully he stays there." Also in line with the Techno though he wondered how the villain was doing. He had wrecked the man but he had seen him bounce back before so he didn't doubt he was on the mend. It just always amazed Venedict how he just kept going and going.

"Speaking of. Shockingly my sister hasn't been kidnapped in a while. Of course she has been lounging around City Hall, pestering the mayor for whatever. Lunch, sex, dates and what have you that she hasn't really been accessible. The mayor's also been rather grumpy with her because apparently she got kidnapped by Techno a while back and she didn't fight it. So he's been rather huffy at her. Honestly I expect them to strangle each other one day. They don't generally get mad unless it is with each other."

Rey colored at the odd compliment about his stamina. Well, he supposed he did have a lot of stamina for someone who spends most of their time at a desk when not being a supervillain. The only thing he knew he had stamina for was sex and that wasn't the sort of thing one talks about in public, or someone they are dating and have yet to go further than dinner. Still, he wondered if that is also how Lionman saw him, someone with endless stamina in bed. There was just no end to their sexual endurance, though he always found a way to wear him out. Perhaps he should work on that, if there was even room to improve. As for Rayman, that kid was fond of his skateboard. Rey loathes the day when he decides that he wants to get an upgrade and put rockets on it or something or heaven forbid he tries to upgrade it himself. That guy was like a kid on a sugar rush, but they both had a fondness for lasers and wrecking shit just to wreck it so he tolerated it when they were around each other. He thanked the waiter as he brought their food, poking at it with his fork for a moment in thought.

"So she was kidnapped by Techno Mastermind, again? If it isn't the first time, then she should be more careful. Or just give him whatever information he needs so he can just be done with her. I get the feeling that she is the kind of hostage that no one wants to keep." He cut a piece of his steak off and dipped it in a sauce before eating it. "Or maybe Techno Mastermind should do the mayor a favor and kidnap her again so they don't strangle each other." He chuckled at the joke, though it wasn't that bad of an idea. He did need to draw out Lionman to give him the USB drive and it had been awhile since they had sex. The tension was aggravating him already.

Venedict snorted at the comment about doing the mayor a favor. "I doubt he would see it that way. The man does love my sister. Which is weird considering the type of person she is but apparently they have loved each other for a while and just gotten together or whatever." Venedict lifted his giant burger and took a bite. They knew him well at this steakhouse which is why he had asked to go here on most of their dates. He hummed in thought for a moment before letting out a sigh. He should just go for it. It seemed to work as Lionman so is should work in real life. Granted, his mad skills were only used on Techno Mastermind and apparently he was just obsessed with him. Technically speaking Rey was too but he couldn't really say, 'I am Lionman, do me'. There were probably a hundred big guys who used that line. He looked at Rey again a moment before huffing.

"So I'm not really a suave guy...so I'm gonna come out and say this. Would you like to come back to my place after this?" He blushed a little, "I know we've been on some dates but I'm afraid I'm a bit rusty on how to go this the right way." God he hoped he didn't sound desperate or creepy. He could totally survive off the booty calls with Techno but he also like companionship too. He could try to unmask the man but there was something rather fun about fucking someone who you didn't fully know. Not that he fully knew Rey or anything but villains were kind of fun. Not that he would ever admit that. He had to not condone their actions after all but he could still find them fun.

Rey stopped eating when he heard the awkward offer for him to go back to his place. True, they have been on several dates and it had been about a month or more since they went on the first one. Normally by now he would have been in someone's bed yet it is taking longer with Venedict. Part of that was because Rey was shy to the point that he never made the first move and the other was that he was already getting laid to the point he couldn't even go to work. His personal days were quickly drying up. Realizing that he was sitting there quiet for a long time and making his company nervous he finally spoke up.

"That... umm... That would be nice." He looked at him through his glasses and smiled, face bright red before looking back at his plate. After he said that he remembered that he had made a promise. Perhaps they could do other things. And if that wasn't enough, he will just get a hold of Lionman. Though this time he would bitch him out saying it was too hard for him to not sleep with someone, especially when things are going to get serious. Though he doesn't like the idea of having affairs, Lionman was the only person who knew how to rough him up the way he likes and the only person he actually was able to open up and be so brazen with. "I drove here... so, would you be alright if I followed you there?"

Seeing that they had arranged to meet after dinner, he walked with Venedict out of the restaurant when they finished. As he followed in his car he kept thinking of what kind of excuses he can make to get out of sex or how to even verbally express that they can't exactly go all the way. Or what excuse he would use. After all, he can't say that he is fucking a superhero and had promised that no one else would be inside him next time that they met.

Venedict had thought he had ruined his chances for plans after dinner by being so blunt. He was starting to become nervious when the man had finally spoken up. Good he didn't want to ruin his chances. Lionman might be getting laid on the regular by the hottest man that he had ever seen but Venedict still had no moves. He tilted his head to the side and smiled, "Yeah. You can follow me home...just don't mind the cats. I have five of them that no one could really adopt so they are kind of needy." His house was clean though thanks to all the time off he had from his bullet wounds. He had also cleaned up his garage which helped since it led down to the room underneath that he got ready in to be Lionman.

He led Rey to into, feeding the furry heathens that had awaited him at the door before showing him the bedroom. It was a regular one story house. It could have been any number of houses except for the fact that it was a flagstone house in the middle of a suburb. He had hated how flimsy the house had felt and made it stronger slowly but surely. He close the door behind Rey before pressing him against the door and kissing him. Kissing was nice. He had missed that with Techno. He made a sound in his chest before kissing down the man's throat. Venedict wasn't sure exactly why he focused on throats so much in either of his forms. It probably had to do with control more than anything. He gently but surely worked on the buttons before huffing in amusement when his fingers were too big to easily do them. "Sorry but I'm afraid this isn't going as well as planned and I need a little help here." He tugged gently at the shirt before cocking his head, "I suppose I'm being a bit selfish though, is there anything in particular you wanted to do?"

Seeing the felines that greeted them when they entered made Rey remember that he needed to feed Minion when he got home, that is, if that cat hadn't gotten himself stuck between gears again. He had expected more when it came to Venedict's house, but running one's business was a huge financial burden so a large house would probably be out of the question anyways. Still, the guy lived in the suburbs which is more than what Rey could have said for himself. He always lived in some apartment or other and saw them as standard given his living in a city all his life. Houses were still impressive to an apartment dweller like him. However it is a bit claustrophobic now that he is used to living in such a large space as a water processing plant, but still much more homey and welcoming.

Rey melted in the thick arms of Venedict, having missed kissing. A part of him wanted to do so with Lionman but was afraid of revealing too much of his face. Sure the oversized goggles did a good bit to cover his face but he felt much more naked without the lower half covered. Besides, once the mask is off, he goes right back to being ordinary Rey Rogers. He didn't want to disappoint the one good lover he had by suddenly deflating into his regular self. At the question on what he wanted to do, his face immediately flushed red and he could feel the heat coming off of him.

"Well... I uh... " He stammered as he unbuttoned the man's shirt. So hairy. He ran his fingers through his chest hair with a happy sigh, tracing his muscles. There was hardly any fat on the man, he was impressed. He swallowed and stammered a bit as he undone the button on his pants before slipping his hand in. His eyes went wide as he traced the length, a smile spreading on his face. "I... I know what I want... you know... " He leaned forward and gave Venedict a quick peck on the lips. "You forgot to buy me desert. So... can I... Let me... Well..." His eyes dipped low as he continued to stroke the man's growing erection. "Let me suck you off?" His voice got quieter as he asked, becoming almost a whisper. Damn... When he finally got the nerve to say it, his voice died on him.

Venedict could have purred when the smaller man started undressing him. It wasn't like he was getting super bold but Venedict didn't expect that. Of course he also didn't expect the man to love his size so much that he smiled. Then again, he seemed to love all the rest of Venedict's size and body hair so he didn't know why he was surprised. He made a sound at the kiss before tilting his head to listen to the dying off voice. Okay. The guy was a size queen. A shy and somewhat unsure size queen but Venedict handled a queen all the time. Of course since the man wasn't a super he couldn't be quite so rough with him but he could work him up a little bit.

"Oh I see. You want something crème filled after eating out with me." He probably ruined it a little because he was blushing. He always felt a little stupid saying these things when he wasn't in armor and expected to say dumb things. "How about a deal? I'll let you suck me off if you do it while naked. I want to see how pretty you are." He sat back on the bed after pulling off his pants. Watching as Rey came to him. Ahh a size queen. The smaller man perked up more at the size of his dick. Venedict loved the size queens. They were always the most fun. He let out a sound as Rey got between his legs. This was almost as hot as Techno but he didn't think that was a fair comparison because queens like that were like bloody unicorns. He gently laid his hand on Rey's hair before getting a little rougher. He would love to fuck the man's mouth but he wasn't quite sure how rough he liked it. Well it was always the quiet ones who were the most kinky, right? He pulled the man's hair, gentle at first then a bit rougher. "I want to fuck your face but I'm not sure how rough you like it. So two smacks on my hip will make me stop, okay?" He then roughened his hold, starting his thrusts slow then getting a slowly a bit rougher. He didn't feel a tap so he kept going. "I fucking love size queens. Because you are a pretty little size queen, aren't you? Love that big cock in your mouth." He rumbled in his chest before letting the man's head go, "Do you have tricks, pretty Rey?"

He knew the man hadn't tapped but he was the kind of person who liked to check in often. He was a super so his strength even while in human form was a bit more than most. He lifted Rey up so he was on the bed too. He wasn't standing so it shouldn't hurt his bandaged leg. Instead he stroked along Rey's back before pulling out lube and starting to finger him. He probably wasn't going to fuck him but it seemed only fair to reward him for being a good boy. "I doubt I'll be able to fuck you with my bum leg but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate your hard work." He slid his fingers in, raising an eyebrow at how loose the man was. No shame in liking what you liked. He however couldn't help commenting. "My goodness, you are a naughty boy under all that shyness, aren't you? It almost makes me sad we can't do this the normal way. I enjoy naughty boys almost as much as good ones."

Back
Top Bottom