Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Of Villains and Heros (Charlie_Death & Shikokudarkstar)

Rey nodded excitedly with a grin. He liked dumb things being said, it takes him back to when he is being a villain. Oh the puns and poor over the top language. Something about that always got him excited. He started to strip off his shirt when he hesitated a moment. Lionman was always rough on him and although he had seen the last of the bites and scratches fade, he couldn't check all of him. Still, he was willing to risk it. If anything he'll try his best to come up with an excuse if there were any remnants of his last fucking. He kicked off his shoes and completely undressed, embarrassed that he was doing this. Sure he had sex a lot but it was always more embarrassing with a new partner. His body was toned from running around as a villain, hoisting metal and trying to keep himself in shape for his getaways, but it did little to beef up his already thin frame.

As soon as Venedict's cock was freed, Rey made his way over, biting his lip. Things started as slow licks and strokes, feeling the entire length. The tenseness he had before with his nervousness quickly faded as he went back to what he was used to. He was a bit smaller that Lionman and easier to manage but it was nothing to brush off. He quickly swallowed his cock in its entirety with a happy hum. This is what he missed and this is what he needed. He let out a small moan when he felt his hair get tugged. Opening his eyes, he looked up at Venedict questioning his actions. Hearing that he wanted to be rough, his own cock twitched. Rough. Someone wants to get rough with him as Rey? Unbelievable. He nodded and went back to work, feeling the man thrust into his mouth and down his throat. He kept his hands on his hips, not moving them at all, hoping that he would keep going, hoping that grip in his hair would get tighter and that he would have his head impaled long enough to choke. He moaned and mumbled on his dick at being called a size queen and loving big cocks in his mouth.

The hand was moved too soon for him but brushed it off as he was brought onto the bed. He crawled over and immediately went back to humming alone the underside of his cock, thumbing the head. He gasped and looked up worried when he felt his fingers enter him so easily but relaxed when he realized that he wasn't breaking the promise. Fingers don't count, right? Right. He ran his hand back, searching for the one that was fingering him. Once he felt it, he gave it a squeeze before having him push in four. If he was going to appreciate his hard work, he better do more than tease. He sucked on one of his balls for a moment before moaning, "Well I'm naughtier than most." His face burned once more and he cursed himself under his breath before going back to town on his cock. He picked up the pace as he held onto Venedict's legs for leverage, moaning when he felt the hand return to his hair once more. He came up for air and spoke in ragged breaths, "More... Please..." Feeling the grip tighten again he went down, allowing the man to guide his head. He moaned deeply when he found his prostate and pressed hard against it, causing him to finally reach his climax, all the while keeping his hands occupied with pleasing the man in front of him and support. When Venedict came, he swatted at his hands and kept his head down, swallowing every drop he could before diligently cleaning him up. He would catch any stray strands of cum and lick it off his fingers with small moans.

Once he was done, he laid there, head in Venedict's lap, looking up at him through foggy glasses. "That... That was delicious... Thank you." He smiled as he scooped some of his own cum off of himself and the sheets. "I... I'm happy you asked me to come here."

Venedict blinked when his hand was forced to put in four fingers. He was naughtier than most. He huffed a laugh before moaning at that talented mouth going to town on his dick. He rumbled in his chest, returning his other hand to the man's hair and guiding his head to take him all. Rey had asked him for more, for harder and he gave him just that. However once he had gotten the smaller man to climax he wasn't expecting...quite so much attention. He certainly hadn't expected the man to gobble him all up and suck down his spend. Certainly didn't expect him to lick it off his hands like a cat that had stepped into the cream. Venedict moaned lightly when Rey told him that he was delicious and he was happy to be there.

"I am happy that you came....in both ways." He licked off Rey's hand, of his cum before getting up and washing his own hands. He came back with a wet washcloth and cleaned the excess lube from around the smaller man's entrance. "Sometime you'll have to let me experience that naughty hole." He grinned with a blush. He always felt so on top of the world when he was dirty talking Techno as Lionman. He wasn't sure why he couldn't seem to do it quite the same way to Rey. Probably because even though he had enjoyed a little slut shaming he didn't know how far he could take it. Rey wasn't very vocal. Not a bad thing but he needed to know him better before he got to where he was as Lionman with Techno. "Do you like the dirty talk? I know it's silly since it's a bit obvious how much I enjoy your skills but I can't help but find it a little hot to shame you a little." He pulled the man to him when he laid back in bed. He was a cuddler. However he didn't know how much time the man had. Venedict might be off work for a while but Rey wasn't. "Got a bit of time to have a post sex cuddle?"

Rey let the man clean him off before taking over on the rest. He let the man hold him as he tried to figure out how to find his voice. He appreciates that is preferences are being asked for but actually saying it out loud was another thing. With his head resting on Venedict's shoulder, he began to lightly tug and twirl his chest hair.

"Well.... I... I don't hate it..." He drummed his fingers on his chest a moment before adding it. "You can say it more... I... I uh... Really enjoy a little shaming." His face burned red as he buried his face in his chest. They laid there for a good while, enjoying each other's company and only mildly awkward small talk before Rey had to leave. He had to plan out his next moves. He hadn't meant to take so long off as a supervillain and now that he knew what he could be missing out on, he was irritated. Damn him for agreeing to be good! He won't agree to that again. Not so long as Venedict is still in the picture.

The next couple days had been spent trying to figure out how to draw out Lionman to give him the digital sex tapes and free himself from his promise. No, he can't just waltz up to him and give it to him. If other villains saw they would think he turned to the other side, or worse, if some bystander caught it on tape and sent it to the news. He had forgone actually plotting the whole time he was on the mend something he is now kicking himself in the ass for. While at work he got an interesting email. It was more on gossip and teasing of the Mayor since he had reached out about if they can develop security systems. Everyone was having a laugh because what better security system is there than a whole line of superheroes? But Rey knew it wouldn't be for himself. He remembered how Venedict told him that the Mayor was mad at Victoria for getting herself kidnapped and not even putting up a fight about it, so the security system was probably something he wanted to make sure that no one got in to her or perhaps keep her in and getting herself into trouble. No one was taking the Mayor's question as an actual job proposition, so Rey decided that he was just going to have to give them all a reason to take it seriously. Then, when they get the contract, he will personally oversee and create whatever it is that the Mayor needed, install it himself, and sit back and wait until someone slips personal information about Lionman. Well... that and get inside information again for more high profile crimes.

After work he had sent out some of his cambots to monitor City Hall while he prepared. As soon as he saw Victoria enter or leave the property, he would make his move. He waited on a nearby rooftop as he folded and unfolded the paper he was going to send Victoria back with. It wasn't anything special, just the location of an old subway station he wanted Lionman to meet him at. He had plans to make a big entrance, take the woman then ditch her several blocks away with instructions to pass that location to Lionman. She would be free the entire day, he would get Lionman, the Mayor will push even harder for his company to take up the contract, and he will have his inside information once more.

Victoria Lowe was walking into her boyfriend's office when she had the feeling that someone was watching her. There were three people who liked to watch her like creepy stalkers and one of them was in the building so she scanned the rooftops. Oh there. She spotted a sly little cambot before waving at the robot and going into the City Hall. So she now knew she was going to be kidnapped. Good to know. She visited with the mayor a while then went to leave for lunch. Mayor Andrew Anderson had to work through lunch so she was instructed to go to lunch with a bodyguard. Which she didn't take since it would be a waste of said security's time. She told him she would be back in a few hours and he just waved her off. Well fine then. Might as well bother Techno then. She walked out in a huff then started typing on her phone. She had the draft texts ready so she would just hit send whenever the villain came to pick her up. Andrew had been sending out pleas to different companies to build security systems. It wasn't like she got kidnapped all the time. Just when someone got it in their head to steal her man or Techno needed a booty call. She told Venedict he should really stop falling for that but the man had gotten huffy with her. They enjoyed their game and who was she to stop them? Besides, it kept her brother happy and as much as she was a pain in the ass to him she did love him.

Meanwhile Venedict was stretching his limbs in his sphinx form. The doctors told him he was fine to work as long as he didn't irritate the wound too much. Which was why he had a piece of armor randomly around the leg wound to protect it. It also worked as a nice holster to his brand now grappling gun. Which couldn't hold him for long since it was rated for his weight but would help him not land so hard on his leg. He purred in pleasure at his new toy, practicing going from building to building with it until he had a rough idea of it. Now...for a nice easy day to get him back into the groove of work.

Everything has to be over the top, just to catch people's attention because, why not? He had been in hiding way too long and needed a comeback. He wasn't pleased that Victoria seems to notice where the bots were every time but at least it made things easier. Three bots closed in on her when she left the building, smoke canisters being tossed to cover her kidnapping. He had added a little extra pressure so they were louder, shaking the windows in the explosion. They were in a semicircle around her so she had clean air to breathe, not that he cared really. He ran in on one of his bots and pulled her up on it, keeping an arm around her so she doesn't fall off.

"It really takes the wind out of my sails that you notice my cameras every time." Rey huffed as they took various alleyways. After they were several blocks away as his bots kept the police distracted in the opposite direction, he let her go. "I don't have time for our little song and dance today. I just need you to relay this information to LIonman since you apparently have a close connection to that hairball." He pulled out the paper, the creases frayed from his constant folding and unfolding. "Tell him I'll be waiting with vital information that he'll appreciate." He let out a groan at her inevitable comments before leaving her there and heading straight to the abandoned subway.

The old entrance was boarded up and had the metal gates locked shut but it was nothing to pick a lock. He unhooked the chain and shifted the boards aside as he climbed in. The place was dark, cool and the air stale. There was also no life in the area since he had his bots keep the place clean of pests. Can't go getting respiratory illnesses and what not from local rodents when he uses these pathways to get around every night. That and Minion had taken a liking to bringing back some of his own kills. How that one eyed feline can find things so quickly is beyond him. He headed past the ticket gates and waited on one of the support beams on the platform. There was a single light above him that he was going to switch on as soon as Lionman came in. While he was waiting, he pulled out the small flashdrive and toyed with the rope he had tied to the end. He wasn't even sure if Lionman had pockets and he sure as hell was not going to risk that kind of sensitive information to get into someone else's hands.

Victoria blinked then smiled, "If you don't want me to see them then maybe you shouldn't be so predictable." She typed on her phone quickly she paused a moment, "You care if I hide out a bit before I let myself be found? Andrew has been obnoxious lately and is only going to be more so later. Might as well breathe some free air before blaming my escapade on you." It took her a moment but once she heard the groan she smiled, "Don't worry I don't care about your sex tapes, kinky boy. You enjoy yourself while you can. Oh but be careful of his leg. It's still healing. Ta darling!"

Venedict growled when his phone alarmed. Really? His sister had to get kidnapped today of all days? He looked at his phone before getting a text message that yes she was fine and this was a booty call from Techno. He was told to try not to injury his leg again and other things he cared not to repeat. Letting out a sigh he leaped and shot his grappling hook. He wouldn't be able to do long distances like his normal leaps so it took him longer than normal to get across town and into the Subway. He gritted his teeth in pain, limping to the entrance. He ripped apart the boards and pulled open the gate before grappling his way over the ticket booths and into the main area. He purred at the man who was sitting in wait for him, his low rumble sounding a bit loud since his brain was conditioned to think of sex when he saw that sexy little black number the villain wore. "You have been quiet. Been a good boy too by the smell of it." He limped forward before seeing the thumb drive in the man's hand. "Oh you really do have something for me. Victoria was under the impression this was going to be a booty call and you had sex tapes for me." He rolled his eyes, "I don't even tell her shit and she figures all these wild stories. I'm not even sure why she is so fascinated by my sex life. She's got her own."

He blinked at the man's eyes going to his extra armor piece and holster. "Yeah, I was a dumbass and tried to stop a crime after having sex with you. I wasn't fast enough and got shot six times in the thigh. The victim got shot too but his wound looks like mine and the criminal got apprehended by the police with little help from me. First day back on the job and one of the other heroes gave me the grappling hook to soften my landings. Doesn't hold my weight for shit though so I can't use it a whole lot." Venedict took his body, his mane flying out before settling flat again. He would have to let the villain have his say then before trying to get into his pants. Venedict looked around the area, no rodents but it wasn't the best place to get it on. He let out a huff before looking back at Techno.

Rey hadn't expected the extra armor nor the new accessory when Lionman arrived. Hearing that he was injured so soon after their last meeting he just crossed his arms with a groan. "Really? Could you be a little more considerate? I need you in good shape." He strolled over before snatching the grappling gun from his hand and looking it over in the light he had turned on. When Lionman tried to talk he hushed him so he can get a good look at the tool. Lionman was just over the weight limit and the wiring was thinner than it should be for someone his size. Obviously the other hero was a good deal smaller or at least didn't have as much mass. It would break after being used a lot. He gives it about a week and a half before the strain on the gears inside would finally cave in.

"Pff… This is a piece of shit. I can build something better in my sleep." he tossed it on the ground like it was filth and dusted his hands clean. "Whatever hero gave that to you has poor craftsmanship and no sense of style. The least they can do is try to make it look cool." He tapped his foot before muttering, "I guess I will have to make a better one. Can't have him limping around or falling on the job." His hand went back to the flashdrive and immediately remembered why he had arranged the meeting in the first place.

"Right." Rey jabbed a finger at Lionman's armored chest as he stood on his tippy toes to get closer to eye level with the tall creature before him. "You are one rude ass mother fucker, you know that? First of all, do you know how expensive it is to keep buying whole new clothes? Second, you had to fuck me hard enough to forget why I drew you out last time." Another jab in the chest. "Third!.... You left. I meant to give you this. This was your reward and a return of the favor from that first time." He held up the flashdrive to his face. "But now I had to go and start all over because you had to leave... and then you get shot like an idiot. Really. But worst of all?" He grabbed onto his mane and pulled him closer. "Being good is making me miss out on some prime dick. If that is what being good is, then I am going to stay a villain." There was a pause before he sputtered, "But it's not like I'll fucking listen to you or anything. I just wanted to see how long I can make it, not follow some hairy hero's rules."

He put the flashdrive around his neck and smirked under his mask. "But Victoria is right... Those are sex tapes I'm giving you. But you better not give her the smug satisfaction of having guessed right, because I swear, if she brings that up next time... I'll....!"

Venedict rolled his eyes, "Yes, that was my master plan I was going to get hurt so we couldn't have sex because I like to punish myself like that." He listened to the villain talk down about his grappling hook and mutter about making him a new one. It wasn't like there were a whole lot of people Techno's level of genius. Most of them were villains and those that did work on the good side of the line didn't expect to build things for someone his size. As a morph he changed into something bigger than what he was. He could easily propel himself from building to building and use his strong body to climb them. However like now when he wasn't as strong as he should be, there was no back up for him to use as a crutch. Hence the grappling hook that was too small for him to use for long. He was almost healed and in another two weeks or three weeks he would be back to normal.

However when the villain started ranting about the past few times and how he was rude and such he kind of tuned it out. The villain was just as bad as him until he got to the part where the villain had indeed been a good boy. Venedict grinned, "But you have to remember, good boys get treats. I was going to give you your treat now but this place is kind of dirty." He unzipped his armor and his one piece spandex suit before letting his dick slide out of it's sheath. The villain had given him a sex tape of them together probably recorded by his own bots. He lifted Techno up, pulling down the man's pants before slowly sliding him down his cock. He was wet enough that he didn't need to lube the man, only slide him down his cock. He got the villain to the base of his cock before grinning, "As for missing out, there was one stipulation you forgot. Until I get to knot that greedy hole again you agreed to be a good boy. I say we fix that so you can get all the dick you desire."

Rey felt proud that for once his bitching got through and his pants were spared. He hummed happily when he was slid onto the man's cock, wrapping his arms around his neck. "You better." He moaned as he kept his legs wrapped around his waist. "And don't bitch about the venue. It is a lot better than it was." He did all he could to help lift his body. He didn't want Lionman's leg to give out while he was being held, now does he? "Besides," he moaned loudly, the sound of his voice echoing down the empty tunnels. "I love how sound reverberates." With each thrust he would moan loudly, listening to the echo. "There is a little surprise on that drive for you." He pulled down his mask and licked his pointed ear. "All me... and my... personal," he bit his ear, "toy."

He moaned when Lionman picked up the pace, enjoying the sharp claws that dug into him as he bounced him off his cock. He pulled his mask back up as he went back to enjoying being filled and carried like he weighed nothing. There was always something about men that were bigger than him that he loved, and being used like a cock sleeve in this way was just that. The wet sounds echoed and the stale air quickly smelled like sex. It wasn't long before he came, squeezing onto Lionman muttering about how much he missed being filled. He whispered under his breath, "Being full of your cum like this can almost make me want to be good." Once he realized that Lionman heard, he snapped back, "I said almost. And not yet." He squeezed when Lionman was going to put him down. "Let me enjoy being full a little longer."

Venedict chuckled his purr vibrating in his chest while he held the villain. He loved how the man was so unapologetically slutty but had wanted so bad to be a good boy for that dick. Venedict wiggled his knot, pushing up against the man's abused prostate to torment him. "I doubt anyone could fully tame you. You would only be good to the very letter that they set. However I was just being a possessive bastard. It's a bit of a fault of mine. I like claiming territory. And you are the rarest territory. I love unapologetic size queens. I love you're slutty ways and plots to keep yourself on my dick. And having us fuck in a chamber that echoes? So naughty." He held the villain for a while longer, his fangs pressed up against the man's shoulder. He had bitten him but not hard enough for it to last more than a few days. The man could bitch all he wanted but he had to know Venedict wasn't perfect. "Maybe I should kidnap you one day and take you to a lair. You would be at my mercy, caught in my trap." He purred and pulled out his hero phone from his pocket and showed Techno the wallpaper. He hadn't changed it from when he had wrecked him last time and distracted them both. "So pretty. I look at it in meetings when I'm supposed to be listening about how to be a better hero from people who care more about PR than work. They want me to do interviews." He hissed the last word in disgust. He hated interviews. He raised an eyebrow when he heard Techno typing on his phone. It sounded like numbers so he wasn't worried. "Putting your number in sweets? Gonna text me sexy pictures while they tell me I need to be more personable?"

He finally set the man down before letting out a hum. He took his phone back and texted a picture of his wet dick to Techno before sliding it back into his sheath. It would be internally cleaned there by the enzymes that lived in his body. It was kind of nice. He watched the villain put himself back together and huffed amused. "Your sidekick was seen lasering the college air conditioning again. As much as I enjoy his shenanigans the other heroes don't and since I'm pretty much a side ornament, maybe you two should keep your bigger plots to a minimum for a bit?" He grinned at Techno's look, "Yes, kitten. I know who made those shiny laser's Radical Rayman plays with. I can recognize your work anywhere. It just amuses me to watch him more than the people are pressuring me to capture him. Although if you keep kidnapping Victoria you are going to get a higher bounty. The mayor is not happy she got kidnapped again but he was smothering her so I'm surprised she didn't try to rebel before you kidnapped her." This was coming from the man who microchipped her like a dog but the woman go kidnapped all the time. She was a hazard to herself. He only had it ding him if she got kidnapped so for the most part he didn't really care what she did.

Such romantic words, the damn sphinx was a real casanova. Rey had always been kept, not claimed and he loved how he got one of the city's great protectors to want to claim him. To mark him as his. The superhero really knew what to say. He didn't care that he had faults, they were faults he could live with. "I doubt your lair would be as fun as mine," he purred. He lifted his head to see the phone better and blushed at the sight of himself. Sure he had seen the images from different angles several times, but seeing it on someone's cellphone? He snatched it and looked at the small image of himself, taken from an angle that his cambots hadn't captured. It was hot. He loved being photographed and seeing himself on a screen. He wasn't quite ready to show the world, and he wasn't sure if he really wanted to, but knowing that someone would be so bad as to look at blatant pornography during a meeting? And one with the biggest purveyors of law abiding justice, no less. He had decided to get another line just to be a villain, that and he couldn't have someone normal find the kinds of images he kept on his regular phone. So, he decided to be bold and go through the contacts and add himself under his criminal name.

"I am a bit disappointed that you don't do interviews. I for one like to see you slip up and reveal some information onto your true identity." He let out a sigh when he was put down and felt the cum leave him. "Then I would be doing the kidnapping and taking your helpless self back to my lair to do so many nefarious things." He smirked and did the pyramid of evil with his fingers, an image that lost it's value since he was pantsless and had a long stream of semen running down his legs. He dropped his hands and stared when he revealed Radical Rayman as his sidekick. He didn't quite see him that way since they never went on the same villainous plot together but it was surprising that their connection was spotted. "I doubt the AC is part of a bigger plot, just another temper tantrum of his, but I'll talk to him." He crossed his arms with a huff. "And not for you. I've already had this conversation with him before, I swear, I'm starting to feel like his parent rather than his associate." He cleaned himself up and began to redress with the help of a particular robot that was modified last minute for such clean ups. "Besides, maybe I want a higher bounty. It makes it all the more dirty for the Mayor's protector to keep having sex with someone who is on the most wanted list. Maybe that has been my ultimate goal all along?" He opened his phone and set the dick pic as Lionman's contact photo. "There. You'll be on speed dial when I am most unsatisfied." Once dressed he walked by and gave his crotch a pat. "And don't get excited, I'm not sending you any pictures without the mask so you can kidnap me from my day job."

They parted after that and Rey went back to his usual routine. It wasn't as rough as before and he didn't need to take a break from work but it still left its mark. His coworkers had picked up immediately and hassled him about it, providing him the perfect excuse to be the one to personally take over the Mayor's security project. In hearing that someone was abducted right out of City Hall, it was no longer a laughing matter. Rather than going straight to City Hall to have a meeting with the Mayor on what he needed, he took his lunch break early and headed straight to Boxton University. He needed to have a talk with one of his evil cohorts, and not just because Lionman asked him to do so. If he was melting ACs again, someone wasn't studying for his exams.

Rey looked around the campus with a nostalgic sigh having graduated there himself, though that was a decade ago now and he had only been there for half the time. He had been an over achiever back then too. He and Rayman had been on friendly terms and often talked about school, although it was mostly on how broke Rayman was because of it and Rey ended up being a pushover and buying him lunch and snacks, or even fronting the payment for his books. Were they always this expensive? Still, to have someone share his love of lasers, he wanted the kid to succeed but he was making it damn hard with his constant running around as a villain and not studying. Rey sat in a chair outside one of the lecture halls waiting for the class to get out. Once the door opened and the college hopefuls stampeded out, he stood and kept his eye out for one particular pain in the ass.

"Hello, Todd."

Todd Williams was your average college student. If you didn't count his moonlighting as the evil villain Radical Rayman. He was average built with blonde hair, tanned skin and brown eyes. He was a jolly man with enough energy to make even the evil Techno tired. When he exited his super boring class about world history he spotted the villain's alter ego and greeted him overexuberance. He hugged the man tightly before wiggling all over like and excited dog. "Hi Rey! It's good to see you! Did you come to visit me?" He bounced in his place before pausing and sighing. It had taken him a minute but he had known why the man was here. He had melted the air conditioning to the college again. Todd huffed before shuffling a foot, "That stupid philosophy teacher said that my answers were wrong and that I needed to take this course seriously. I answered with an essay about how lasers could solve world hunger. He didn't even read it. He just gave me a failing grade and brushed me off. So yeah, I took out those machines and made that section of the school hotter than balls. Now he is sitting with swamp balls stewing in his own filth thinking about what he has done. All those sweaty balls in that section are making a nice ball sweat soup."

He perked up from his tangent before grinning, "So since you are already here. Wanna get lunch together. There is this cool little dinner around the corner with the best food. It's not too greasy and nice to eat." He pranced in place before grinning again, following along with Rey as the man led the way. It was always fun to hang out with Rey since the man was so smart. It wasn't like Todd was super dumb but he wasn't on the level of the other man. After all Rey was Techno Mastermind. Todd made a sound, "So....how is that thing with the big man going? You said you've been seeing someone new."

Rey gave a half hearted hug back, trying to restrain himself from forgiving him so soon. The guy was like an excited puppy and you can't just hate them forever, but this was serious. He had to give him the lecture that was coming. Once they parted he just gave him 'the look' with his arms crossed and foot tapping. He didn't even have to get a word out. He knew what he did. "You really do need to take your school work more seriously. If you keep going on about lasers, eventually someone is going to find out and the last thing we need is some pesky do-gooder to catch you unarmed." He let out a sigh at the mention of food and Todd's return to his joyous self. "Sure. We'll go, but don't think I am letting you off the hook that easily."

Rey began walking down the quickly emptying hall with his problem child in tow. He didn't want to get into the lecture where there were other people that could hear so he kept his mouth shut, at least until his love life came back up. "Huh? Oh... yes. Things are going... well." His face colored as he remembered the one night he went to his place. "I really like him, though I am concerned since he got injured. I don't like that. I'm sure if a certain someone wasn't distracted then he wouldn't have gotten mugged. Still..." he let out a sigh. "I don't want a repeat of David, so I am not making the mistake of moving in. I kind of lucked out since we are both busy and he doesn't question where I am at night." They headed out to the parking lot and he unlocked his car, shooting Todd a look that told him he was being serious again and that he wasn't getting away from the lecture with the small talk.

"But enough about me. Are you aware how important school is? If you don't expand your worldview then you won't be able to pass your classes and graduate. And to do that you have to study the material." He started the car and let out a heavy sigh. "Not everything can be solved with lasers. I love your enthusiasm, but seriously Todd. The heroes are already onto you. Lionman knows that I built you the lasers. If you keep targeting the college after every bad grade, they are going to start poking into everyone's lives and with you constantly going on about lasers... They are going to find out that you are Radical Rayman. You can't finish college and get good job outside of villainy if you have a prison record. What are you going to do if someone some how learns to take away your powers? What will you fall back on then? Or what about when you are older or become injured in a way that prevents you from being a villain? How will you support yourself then?" He jabbed a finger in his face as they pulled up to a red light, shooting him a glare. "And don't even suggest moving in with me. I can't support you forever, my machines already take up the bulk of my income." He gripped his steering wheel in frustration. "Damn it, Todd. You are the only villain around here that seems to like lasers as much as I do. I can't lose the one person who understands just how cool they are. So just... lay low. Lay off the lasers for a bit. At least until we can figure out... something."

Todd rolled his eyes. His worldview had been expanded when one of the best supervillains had given him a laser and he had gotten to use his battery power for something cool and rebellious. Besides he couldn't exactly say it to the man who had started him on the path of villainy but Lionman really didn't give a shit as long as you didn't hurt anyone. The beast man paid every close attention to the villains in his area and already knew he was a college student and didn't say much of anything. Sure, he would chase you down if you were being bad but he didn't try real hard when it came to Radical Rayman. Todd puffed out a breath, "I wasn't gonna ask to live with you although you have that giant ass lair. " He paused for a minute before making a sound, "It would be awesome if you could help me study. You're like some kinda super genius so it shouldn't be hard to learn how you did it since half this stuff you can solve in your sleep and as for solving world hunger with lasers...it can he done. Just have a laser gun shoot out food instead of beams of light. I explained the whole prototype in my paper but the professor who said there were no wrong answers said that it couldn't be done." Todd put his knees up on the dash then perked when they were at the diner.

Todd got out when the car was parked and walked into the cheery place with Rey following behind. "Besides man, you know none of us have a real backup plan in place if our first job doesn't work out. I mean you would get bored just working for your company or being someone's kept boy." Todd paused, squishing his own face a moment. "Shit. I could be someone's kept boy! That's an idea. Maybe some old fat guy will want my ass and support my habits. Like I could do it. Kinda gross but whatever. I'm not into anything super duper kinky though so I would have to tell them back but I like dick as much as the next guy...." He paused and looked back at Rey, "Maybe not as much as you dude. I heard whispers on the interwebs that you have two boyfriends." He looked up and down at Rey a moment before smiling, "You must have some crazy stamina. That sounds like a crazy amount of work keeping two men happy but more power to ya man." He sat down at the table as the waitress took their orders. "I'm almost a little sad I can't even get one boyfriend. I'm cute. I'm plenty cute. I'm smart too. Maybe not a smart as you and some of the other people in my class but I'm plenty smart enough for most people. Maybe I need to be the aggressor or some shit. I like being on bottom. I love it a lot but maybe these dumb men need a push. Or a neon light maybe but that might be going too far. I don't wanna look like an easy prostitute or some shit. If I sell my ass I'm gonna be expensive."

So Todd had thought about what the prototype would be like and had considered what such a laser would require. What would be the power source? What would manufacture the food? Out of what? And what nutritional value would it have? Now he was curious about what the paper had included. "I'll be glad to help you study." 'Of course, it is to keep you and I both busy while Lionman heals,' he thought to himself.

Rey followed Todd into the restaurant, only mildly disappointed that he didn't react the way he wanted him to, although he knew better than to expect Todd to remain serious about anything for anything more that two minutes that doesn't involve lasers. He cracked a smile at his musings about being a kept boy and he did have a point about the back up plans. He could only take so much of designing what other people want rather than what he himself wants. Perhaps he'll take on his own business and make anything and everything he wants including robot suits. Like something out of an anime or video game... but he may go too crazy and create doomsday devices for the heck of it and accidently end the world. He rather likes this world to keep going as it is. He stopped in his place when Todd had turned his attention to him, face lighting up red as he went stiff. Who the hell would know he has two? Or perhaps someone has caught onto him and Lionman. Did someone see? Who started that rumor?

"E-enough of that talk.... It's nothing. I don't know where you heard that or who is spreading such... such rumors. I don't need you speculating on my... my bedroom habits." He looked around, suddenly self conscious if someone had over heard. It was hard enough for his coworkers to tease him about one boyfriend they haven't even met, let alone learn that he has two and double down on their antics. He may like being called a slut and degraded, but he doesn't want to wear that letter in public. That is his private life damn it... even if being found out seemed exciting on it's own. He smiled as Todd bounced his rant back to himself. He didn't find himself as cute and outgoing as Todd but somehow he rarely had a problem with being single for too long. He almost pitied the kid, although he would pity whoever got stuck with him even more. He would have to have just as much energy to keep up with the energizer bunny in human form.

"I'm sure you'll find someone. You'll probably have to be the first to approach first. Being a college student people either assume that you are too busy for a relationship, or you are taken or have no interest in dating, just hook ups." He rubbed his arm as he thought back to the very limited time he was in college. He had taken so many classes that no one approached him since they assumed he had no time, which was true. "It kind of comes with the territory but I'm sure you'll have no problem with telling someone how you feel, unlike me. I about lost my voice trying to ask Venedict out when we first met. I'm sure I would have had a heart attack if he didn't answer so quickly." When their drinks were delivered he turned the subject back to school. "Can you let me see the paper you had turned in. I can't help but be curious about how you intended to create such a laser. If I can follow the logic and see it as a possibility, I can talk to your professor for you and see about having him change your grade. And if you can ace your next test after my tutoring, I can help you bring the prototype to life. Or at least fund it if you want to do it yourself."

Todd blinked as Rey brought up his prototype again. He shrugged. "Sure it wasn't anything fancy. I was having trouble coming up with a better idea for manufacturing of food. I had a simple solar powered battery that hooks onto a large tank of dehydrated food product. It was basically MREs that the military can no longer use. Hook this little hose up to a water source and pull the trigger and bam. Instant food product right into your mouth." He frowned a little, "I didn't really take into account that the hose hook up to water would mean there would need to be a water source nearby. The laser mechanism should clean the water of any pathogens that maybe in it. I could use help for it being more efficient since that seems to be more your knack than mine. If I could get it to no longer need the dehydrated food then that would be a bigger bonus."

He stretched out his arms before leaning back into the booth and looking at Rey. He had hacked the dude's phone for fun and to see what plans he had but the man had a lot of pictures of himself with Lionman. He wanted to ask how he could fit such a huge dick in his body but he didn't want to embarrass the man. Instead he had stopped his hacking and secured Rey's phone so no one else could hack into it from a distance. No one needed to see that lion dick. It was kind of scary....and hot but mostly scary. Rey was definitely one of the reasons that line about the quiet ones being the most kinky was known. Of course looking at such an interesting mixture of beast and man had him thinking about his crush.

He could never tell anyone but he had a serious crush on the Demon Owl. The dude was a morph like Lionman but he turned into a mixture of owl/man/fire-breather. It was the coolest thing he had ever seen. So being a twenty year old with not a lot of time on his hands...he had taken to being a stalker. He would get up the gumption to ask him out when he had more time. It wasn't that he was scared of the male. Nah, he just wasn't sure how to ask the man on a date or if he did date....or if he was gay. Shit if he wasn't gay then Todd was wasting his time panting after a creature as awesome as that. The first time he had met the morph he had gushed like an idiot and told him how awesome his mask was and that it was the 'narliest thing ever' that he could breathe fire. Like who could do that besides dragons? He had probably gushed at him for like a full two minutes without taking a breath before the Demon Owl had taken one long-clawed finger and put it over Todd's lips. Right then Todd had shushed....and licked his finger because how could you not when it this awesome thing had put his finger next to your mouth? Todd thought he had asked the male on a date but he didn't get a reply before he had been shooed so he didn't think he had asked the question.

Todd shook himself out of his daydream. "So what do you think? Something we might be able to work on? And maybe one of your...little crawly things? I got something I want to stalk....er…..see and staying away from being Rayman will put a dent in that." He grinned when the waitress brought him his burger and Rey's order. He loved this diner. It wasn't high priced for being close to a college and it didn't have bad food. It had good old fashioned food that reminded him of home before his parents found out about his battery power and didn't know what to do with him. Like really didn't know. It felt kind of weird to be treated like an alien by your own parents. Which was probably why he adored Techno so much. The man had only shrugged at his power and been pleased to at not having to make a power source. Which is why even though this would put a dent in his stalking...he would listen to him. Plus, it didn't hurt that the man would be tutoring him and letting him play with his toys. That was always a sweet deal.

It wasn't a bad start how he saw it. He was thinking of full course meals if he was modelling it after MREs. Rey ate a bite of his own burger and thought it over. What is going to need to be produced will have to meet nutritional standards at the minimum. Water filtration would also be good as well as having an easily accessible power source such as the sun. He was halfway through his burger by the time he finally answered, after mulling over what he can think of.

"It certainly is feasible, but MREs aren't fully dehydrated. Some of them are quite... moist. I wouldn't trust them though. But the concept of creating food with the aid of lasers isn't far off. You can keep the solar power source and still utilize lasers to purify any water source needed. What you will need to focus on is just base nutrition at this point." He swirled a fry in the oversized puddle of ketchup on the corner of his dish. "Since my department is contracted with NASA and other space programs, I made some connections with scientists in other fields. There is someone I can get you in touch with to get some of his research. He had developed an algae that has a high nutritional value, though a very poor taste from what I was told. Perhaps if you created a system that manufactured the algae that would be stimulated to grow faster with the aid of a specially tuned laser so you can produce a food source much more quickly." He ate the piece and chuckled. "Though knowing you, you'll probably want to make the algae shoot out like a projectile." He fished in his coat pocket for a pen and began to doodle on a napkin a rough schematic where each component would need to connect to. "Of course, this is a rough idea and will require some bioengineering finesse to pull off. But the concept is possible. This would be easier than out right developing a full organic synthesis like the replicators in Star Trek... except more compact. Perfection in any field always starts with understanding the basics."

The look that passed across Todd's face was not lost on Rey. He knew that somewhere he had drifted into dreamland about a particular person. He didn't like to pry into someone's personal life, like some people but he wasn't daft enough to misunderstand his request for a bot. "I will lend you one, only if you promise to use it for nefarious reasons." He took a sip of his pink lemonade and looked out the window to his car. "Actually, I will let you beta test a new program of mine for my cameras. I always have them running on autopilot and adjusting with commands. It was easier that way but I got bored and wanted to create a portable interface that allows for complete manual control. You can borrow the prototype and give me feedback on it. You might like it. The controls are like that of a video game."

Todd perked up as Rey went over the idea with him. He was glad the man didn't completely write him off and even offered better ideas. It would be fun if the algae could shoot out like ammo. He pulled out his own pen and pointed to the top, "Maybe something to flavor it here right before it shoots out so that the user could choose different flavors depending on their mood?" They poked and prodded over the idea for a while and worked their way through their food. Finally he got the other villain to agree to let him borrow a proto type cambot. He grinned, "I solemnly swear I am up to no good. Well, not really bad either cause we're kinda grounded but hey, trying to get into a man's pants is naughty." He grinned, "So show me what to do and I'll tell you how it works."

It was a little later after Todd had been shown what to do that he strapped the robot down with some movie tickets to a horror movie and a love letter. "Come on Mr. Roboto, your gonna be my wing man tonight. I gotta get a date with Mr. Spock." He set himself up inside and abandoned storage shed on the school grounds. He didn't have crazy money like Techno but he did have a knowledge of how to pick locks and had watched to see that no one ever came out here. He moved the little robot to the main part of the city and waited. He scanned the skies, looking for that tell tale flicker of red before making the little robot hoof ass over to the other building. There at the top he saw him....Demon Owl.

He was so damn pretty. The Demon Owl was covered in pitch black feathers from the waist down that ended when around his knees when his legs turned into scaled bird feet that ended in razor sharp talons. His top half was human-like in that it had bare skin and human like hands that ended in sharp looking claws. Pitch black wings with a tint of red grew from his back somewhere hidden beneath that red and black poncho. The bottom half was mostly covered by a kilt/skirt thing that was black and red with a hit of dark blue. A tail stretched behind him that almost reminded Todd of a lion but the end of it ended in feathers instead of fur. Long black hair draped down to his shoulders with highlights of blood red but the thing that caught Todd's attention first was his mask. It was a tribal style looking mask in the face of an owl with feathers that blended back into Demon Owl's hair. Todd often wondered if he had a human face behind that mask but figured if he morphed like Lionman than he most likely did. From behind that mask the Demon Owl's eyes glowed a bright red, kind of like the fires he tended to start when someone had provoked him enough.

Todd peeked over the edge of the building, ogling the shit out of this beautiful morph when those flame colored eyes turned to his cambot. Without thinking he ducked down. There was no way of letting the harpy know that it was Rayman stalking him and he somehow doubted Rey would approve of a seven foot tall morph curb stomping his robot. Right, maybe he should retreat. But he wanted to give the paper to him so bad. He peeked back up at the harpy again, the man had his head cocked and was watching the robot intently. Right, not tonight then. Todd made the robot retreat a ways before pressing the return to home button.

He tried this for three nights until finally he had almost given up hope of ever getting up the gumption of ever getting the tickets to Demon Owl. He skittered his robot up the building again and before he had even gotten a good peek, a giant clawed hand grabbed the robot by the body. Yikes. He watched as the weathered note was taken off the back of it and as the morph had started to read the note.

It had been a simple note. He was asking if Demon Owl wouldn't mind an old fashioned date to the movies. He figured since the man was badass as shit that he would enjoy a horror movie and a cute guy hanging off of him when the jump scares got him. If he was interested he could take one ticket and the note. If not, since Todd would understand they would have to be meeting as their normal selves and that was scary shit, then to put both tickets back and the note. Todd had put that he would understand either way but he would really like to take him on a date. He had signed it with his villain name Radical Rayman before putting in a p.s. about being grounded and sorry for not delivering the goods himself.

Before the Demon Owl picked an answer, Todd's phone blared with a call. Shit. Rey was calling but how could he know what the morph was going to say? He had to answer Rey and he swiped his phone while watching the morph. He couldn't ignore the supervillain who had made him but he couldn't take his eyes off the screen either. Right he was ready for both then. He put his ear to the phone and hoped for the best, "Yes Rey?"

Quidel Cassini didn't quite fit in anywhere. He had been adopted as a child by two semi-nomadic hippies that had an odd obsession with native American cultures. Their home was always filled with different artifacts from art, clothing, pottery, and music instruments of every tribe on all three continents, though to Quidel, it was all junk. His adoptive parents constantly pushed him to get into touch with his heritage but the only things that interested him were horror. In his teens when he had finally gone through his first transformation, his parents became frightened and urged him to see his father's people. Although he no longer was around, he knew where his tribe was. Unfortunately, the Seminoles wanted nothing to do with him, constantly calling him stikini and avoided him. A woman who he was related to informed him of another relative that lived in the States and that he should see her.

That too was a dead end. His mother was an immigrant from Chile, but not just any immigrant, but a Mapuche machi. A shaman. Though since his birth her title had been changed to kalku because her family believed that she had put evil spirits into him as a child, or that he was something she summoned. The only thing the two tribal members could agree on was that he was cursed because the spiritual leaders of two different tribes dared to mix their knowledge and rituals. Thus, they created him, a skinwalker of sorts. A creature that transforms from its human form to that of a monstrous bird that's sole purpose is to devour others. If his peoples didn't want to be near him because he was a boogieman of both cultures, then that is what he is going to be. The boogieman.

At night he would don specially modified Mapuche clothing that could handle his transformations, along with a tribal mask he had custom made for himself. Then he would transform into what the citizens of Boxton would call the Demon Owl. Fitting given what he is. His face was largely the same as it was before transforming, however his eyes and face would get rounder giving him more of an owlish look. It was more goofy than frightening, so he donned the mask that was much more terrifying. That and it would hide the smirks he would have when he decides to fuck with people. He kept a grid of the city at home, each area assigned with a number that he would terrorize. If there was a group in particular aggravated him, he would burn everything of theirs, others, set random fires. But his favorites are much more personal. He would wait on the rooftops, looking for the one person who looks over their shoulder when they walk alone. He would follow, flapping his wings loudly and hiding, slowly building their fear. Then he would come in fast, swooping them with loud cries, chasing them into whatever building they thought was safe.

Children and adults that disrespected his job got worse treatment. He loved being a zookeeper since it was the easiest job for him as all the animals, even the predators, kept a respectful distance from him during feeding, as well as not resisting when he is present. The children he would follow home, or search for their homes, waiting outside their window, hunched over on the nearest building, red eyes glowing. He would torment them all night, watching, flying away, returning closer until he is at the window suddenly with a shriek. Then once they finally think they are safe late into the night, he sneaks in and perches on their bed, reaching over them. Even the toughest bully wets his bed when he targets him. As for the adults, he often stalks and swoops them. Grabbing onto them with his talons and carrying them into the sky. He would fly high, drop them and catch them close to the ground several times. If they faint he gives them a rough, but nonlethal landing somewhere and leaves them. Naturally, he torches anything that they try to hide in so that there is no escape. If they didn't faint, he would drop them on the ground and follow them, breathing fire but staying at a distance that would allow them to escape.

However, he has a long project ahead of himself, so instead he perches a few buildings away from the zoo entrance. PETA has been organizing protests about how cruel it is they keep animals in cages, let alone put someone who obviously abuses them in there with them. That person, of course, was him. He didn't harm any animals, in fact he like animals more than people because they will at least let him approach and trust him, even if they are cautious. PETA assumes that since they all keep a distance he must be harming them in some way and he just won't put up with such accusations. He overheard some talking about planning to set the animals free or to vandalize the place, so he decided to be the night guardsman. He patrolled the skies, stopping on a perch to watch an entrance for any suspicious people. He heard clicking nearby and turned his attention towards it. A robot. Not just any robot but one that had something taped to it and it was watching him. There was only one villain around here that had robots so it didn't take much to figure out who it belonged to, but he had never been bothered by other villains.... well... except for one. He watched it for awhile, trying to figure out why he was watching him until it clicked that it may not be Techno Mastermind. During one of his patrols, he had seen Techno Mastermind and Radical Rayman in the same place talking as if they were friends. Techno was making adjustments to one of Rayman's lasers and having him test it out. It wasn't long before the bot backed off and he decided it wasn't worth watching. He spent the rest of the night, swooping anyone that got close to the entrances and throwing out anyone who had managed to get in, but not before dangling them over every predator exhibit by their ankles.

The next night it was the same thing. The robot would sneak up and keep a distance watching him. After three nights, he realized that it was a regular thing and he had grown curious enough to figure out what the hell was attached to the robot. He snatched it the moment it arrived at its usual location and peered into the camera. He tore off the note and read it with one hand, casting glances at the camera. So it was Radical Rayman that had been stalking him. How he doesn't feel intimidated by his appearance and antics is beyond logic. Badassness doesn't wash away danger but even he didn't have the heart to swoop someone who was so fearless and naive. 'It Creeps Beneath the Bed' tickets were attached to the note. It was something he had been wanting to see but had been busy terrorizing PETA vandals and hadn't had the time to go see it. He looked at the robot and then the note, going between the two as he began a long mental debate on if he wanted to meet the odd Supervillain that dresses like a low budget b-rated 80's villain on a skateboard that is less serious than even the Goombas from the Mario Bros movie.

Rey had been patient and didn't expect feedback on the first day, but now it was day four and still no feedback on how it handles, if there are any bugs, how well it performs or even the interface. He sat at his computer, regularly batting Minion away from the keyboard, as he decided to pull up the live feed from the camera. His computer screen immediately booted up with the image of the Demon Owl, staring directly into the camera that was obviously in his hands. He let out a scream and went into full panic mode. No one, absolutely no one fucks with that guy. All he does is terrorize just to terrorize and destroy. He doesn't rob banks, he doesn't take captives, he just thrives on the fear he invokes into the citizens of the city. He was a damn nightmare. Pure evil. He grabbed his phone and called Todd as he scrambled to boot up as many of his sentinels as he could. The moment he heard Todd's voice, he let loose.

"What the hell are you doing? Why are you even going near the Demon Owl? That guy is fucking evil. EVIL. Oh shit," he stumbled over a wrench and nearly lost his balance. "Why do you have to do that shit with one of my bots? He is going to think it is me fucking with him and then he is going to come here and torch my shit. Do you know how much oil I have around here? If he swoops in and torches the place, that shit will combust!" He glances over at the screen and sees the Demon Owl looking at a note. "Oh for the love of--, why are you trying to communicate with that thing? He's probably going to try to kill you or some shit. Or drop you so much you get a concussion!"

Quidel set the both down as he pried off one of the tickets. He will humor the villain, but mostly because he wants to see the movie and he hasn't had anyone even entertain the idea that they will cling to him for comfort when scared. Usually he is doing the scaring. He fastened the note back and took off. Someone was still trying to get in and needed to have a few air drops.

Todd was floating on air even if he did have to listen to Rey's bitching him out. He had gotten himself a date to the movies. Oh hell yeah. "You told me to do something bad with it. Technically speaking this isn't bad but I just got myself a d-a-t-e. Hell yeah! Also excuse me, Mr. I'm-doing-the-dirty-with-Lionman? Should you really be throwing stones here in this house of glass? Besides he isn't gonna set fire to you. He only does that shit to people who really piss him off and he hasn't done that to me yet. I've been stalking him and flirting with him for months trying to feel the water. You were all like 'go for it, Todd' although to be fair you didn't know that this was my dude. Besides he took a ticket so that means I get to go on a date. Hell yeah!" He scuttled the little robot back while he listened to Rey bitch at him some more, "But dude. Your prototype is awesome. When I wasn't stalking that lovely feathered man, I could scuttle and leap with the best of them. I kind of want one of these now. I can like see what people are doing and shit. This auto home button is nice too since once, I get it close enough to where I don't wanna control it anymore, it brings itself back nice and tidy. I don't know why you doubted yourself, dude. You always work magic with all the robot goodies."

However even with all of his cajoling and pleading, Rey had laid down the law and so when he returned the cambot...he had to take a small camera with him. He hated it and felt dumb as ever being chaperoned on a date since he was a twenty year old man. At least Rey had made it into a laser necklace to appease him a little. He pulled on his bright eighty's coat and eighty's sneakers before preening a little in front of the mirror. Under the jacket he had wore a skin tight tee shirt and skinny jeans. He was working hard on himself for that second date after all. This might be his only chance to get a second date. He could almost hear groaning since he got a text from Rey that he looked 'fine, damn it stop preening'. He walked out of the dorm and down to the quick mart for a box of gourmet candies, probably something he shouldn't be splurging on but he needed to impress. He hoofed it quickly down the four blocks and into the movie theater. He peeked at his phone to check the time and yes, he was right on time. He didn't want to seem too eager after all even if this had been months in the making.

Looking around the movie theater had changed a little since he was last here. He winced at the line for the tickets and was glad at the forethought of buying them ahead of time. He wiggled in place, fidgeting all over in excitement as he waited. The movie wouldn't start for another twenty or so minutes but he had scribbled a time to meet on the ticket. He would need to get in the food stand line but he wanted to do that while talking to the Demon Owl. He wanted to know more about the man. Was he tall? Was he birdlike outside of his morph. He looked really fit in the little bit that he had seen under his poncho before he had been caught peeking. He was almost vibrating with excitement. Come on. Come on. Where was that feathered ass? He checked his phone time again before puffing out his cheeks. It was too bad he didn't scrawl his number out on those tickets but he wasn't quite that ballsy. Though according to Rey he was going to get himself kills and blah blah blah. The Demon Owl hadn't killed a single person. Just scared the shit out of people and honestly he wasn't the scariest thing Todd had seen. Now that picture of Techno sucking off Lionman's dick, because who else had a cat dick like that come on, was scarier. That would teach Todd never to hack his phone again. He was telling no one ever what he had found. Scary shit was on there. Like Tardis level skills were seen on that phone and Todd was rather scarred.

Rey paused in his panic when he heard the younger man's cheers. "Date? A DATE? That is who you have been interested in? Oh my God, Todd! He's a literal monster! I thought you meant someone normal, not some fire breathing avian!" He huffed when he was criticized back. Todd had a point, he didn't have any room to criticize. After all, even he was with someone who wasn't fully human, though he did feel more validated that someone else found morphs attractive ... Even if it was a frightening one. He didn't feel comfortable knowing that Todd had been going after him but if someone wanted to subject themselves to Todd, at least he will let them, but he will be watching. He felt like an older sibling who found out his younger sister was starting to date and wanted to make sure the guy wasn't going to do any funny business. He camped out at his computer in full gear, bots on standby in the event that he needs to play hero. Minion meowed loudly having been locked out of the room. No distractions, he had to make sure that he was safe.

Quidel didn't know why he even decided to go on the date. But he did want to see the movie. At least the zoo had added extra security because of his sightings and he would have the night off. That was a relief. He had no way to recognize Rayman in street clothes so he had to make himself stick out. He rifled through his clothing and picked out a shirt that had the movie poster for 'Lord of Tears.' It bore the image of the owl man from the horror film, fitting, given his identity. He kept his thick black hair down, some hanging over his chest. It framed his caramel face with almond eyes. The irises were a unique color that were Amber with a touch of red and his eyes always seemed to have a shine to them. He wore loose fitting faded jeans and steel toe work boots. Before he left he grabbed his favorite hoodie, the one that had all the iconic horror figures like Freddy Kruger, Michael Myers, Jason, and a whole lot others. He pushed up the sleeves to his elbows so people don't see how short they are on him. It was hard to fit any clothes when you are just over 7 foot tall. Morphing didn't change his size more than two inches. He blamed his height on his curse since no one in his biological families reached such heights.

He drove to the movies early, wanting to scope out the place and see if he can find Rayman when he arrived. He stood waiting on the back wall by the poster to the movie they were going to see. It gave him a good vantage point to see who was coming in but they wouldn't see him right away. It was several minutes later that he saw someone come in wearing a gaudy vintage jacket that only one person had the nerve to wear these days. So that was Radical Rayman. He seemed just as eccentric when he is being his normal self, or maybe he drew the eyesore attention as a way to signal who he was. He didn't seem to notice him but he looked just as anxious as he was when he first approached him. He watched the younger man check his phone off and on though they didn't seem all that far apart in age. Maybe a few years, six tops.

After about a minute of watching he made his way over, not bothering with the crowd as he was hard to miss due to his size. The fact that he walked an even pace, back straight and chin up gave off the sense that he owned the ground he walked on. Rayman had been looking in the opposite direction when he approached. Not saying a word, he placed a large hand on his shoulder and gave it a gentle squeeze. He knew how much shorter Rayman was to him, but the way he reacted made him think that the other supervillain had assumed he was shorter in his human form.

Rey, whom had been watching every step of the journey at this point just stared at the image on the screen. All he could see from the necklace was the image on the t-shirt. "Well then," he muttered at the image of the Owl Man. "That certainly is subtle and that fucker his huge." He had been texting Todd the whole way trying to talk him out of meeting him. He didn't like that the Demon Owl had found him first. That meant he was watching him like the dangerous animal he was. He shot another text to Todd that read, 'He certainly isn't subtle on telling you who he is. He literally wore that on his shirt.'

Todd startled at the feeling of the gentle squeeze on his should. He whipped around really quick and was started to see a shirt there before looking up. That was a lot of man. Seriously, he had expected him to be a little closer to normal size but this was okay too. He looked up into the man's eyes before grinning, "Holy shit, you are attractive as hell." He stared for a moment longer because his little twink heart was beating a mile a minute in glee before he wiggled a bit, "Sorry I forgot to introduce myself to you again Mr. Spock, my name is Todd." However he rolled his eyes when he heard his phone ding, "And that is my chaperone for the evening. I am so sorry. It is very unsexy at my age but the man wouldn't take a no. He's like decided he's my big brother. Also...popcorn? Because popcorn is always best here. I'll treat this time."

He held onto the man's hand pausing a moment to admire the size difference before tugging the male to the snack line and humming a moment. He texted back Rey really quick with a 'I wasn't exactly subtle either. And isn't his size awesome?'. He peeked back at the other man but he didn't seem to mind that he was texting Rey. "Sorry again. He's being a bit overprotective. I tried to tell him no but he went all...grr and rawr and stuff. So anyway, I'm a college student working on my robotics degree but really I wanna work with lasers because nothing is better than all that melty light power at your fingertips. I'm sure you understand cause you melt shit all the time." He ordered the biggest popcorn they had with lots of butter an looked back for a nod or not at the sodas. They walked all the way to the showing room before Todd looked back in horror, "Oh my god, I've talked your ear off and know nothing about you! I'm so sorry. I have to be the most boring date ever."

He still didn't get a name after that though since the movie started. Todd enjoyed a horror move now and again but this one had quite a few jump scares. And well, since there was a lovely specimen of male next to him, he crawled into the other villain's lap with his popcorn. He ate his popcorn quietly while he watched, hiding his head when one of the victims got rather... gorily murdered. He got distracted from the movie for a bit when he debated on if the theater was too crowded or not for him to take a close up look at what package the man was carrying but alas it was. He watched the rest of the move in silence before the crowd started to file out and he felt the other man look down at him. Todd preened a little, only because how could he not when the man hadn't seemed to really care that he had crawled into his lap in the middle of the movie. He watched the rest of the people leave before crawling off of his lap. The popcorn was gone and he tossed it in the trash but while they were walking out he heard another couple on a date talk about going to dinner after the movie.

Todd perked he wasn't quite ready for the date to end but he wasn't sure quite how to ask. He looked back at his date before gently tugging on the man's shirt. "Can I get a kiss? And maybe dinner? If you don't perhaps mind?" He grinned a little shyly before wiggling a little in excitement. Come on pretty man give him some sugar here.

Quidel just gave a slow blink at the compliment. He didn't know what to say. He had tried to date before when he was younger but his owlish habits made people uncomfortable. He was too quiet. He stared too much. He was too tall. Everyone felt like he towered over them as if he had a choice in the matter. He gave a nod at the offer of popcorn and simply looked down as the shorter man grabbed his hand. He was practically beaming below him to be touching him. It was all so... odd. Much how odd it is to give off your name when you have been a supervillain, although there isn't any danger of him being turned in. They are both supervillains and wanted men. He couldn't help but read the texts that Todd had been receiving. The guy really did seem to be a bit overprotective but he couldn't blame him. He was a literal boogieman that terrorized people.

Todd was certainly spilling an abundance of information to someone who is practically a stranger. He had expected him to go on about him since he was his stalker but instead he was learning more about Todd than what Todd noticed. His choice in field and what he wanted to develop certainly was telling. He hadn't thought that Rayman was building his own lasers or wanted to make his own. He had stumbled onto seeing Techno repair his and talk him through it. Though if it was part of what you did, you would want to learn how to maintain it. He quirked an eyebrow at Todd calling himself a boring date, before shaking his head in disagreement. Todd had been interesting. Persistent and energetic. There wasn't much difference between him and his alterego, they were the same person, just dressed differently... sort of.

Unfortunately, by the time Todd hushed himself, the movie was about to start. Quidel didn't want to start talking or answer him for fear that he will start chatting up a storm and ruin the movie for everyone in the room, including himself. He cast a glance at Todd when he jumped in his seat, spilling some popcorn at the first jump scare. The movie was about children being terrorized by a creature that later came and killed them when they were older. It followed some mythology of some kind of creature, like a local legend. When Todd climbed into his lap, he simply moved his cup and held it, moving it away every time his viewing partner flinched. He shifted the drink to the other hand when he wanted to eat popcorn, eyes on the screen. When he wasn't eating, he ended up cradling Todd in his arms, though he wasn't sure if he fully noticed. He kept nearly slipping when he jerked and he didn't want him to hurt himself. He may have been using him for the free tickets but he isn't that cold.

By the time the credits were rolling, everyone was getting up and filing out but Todd. He remained seated on his lap. He silently watched him sitting there for a moment before Todd looked up. He didn't say anything because by now the conversation was long dead. He tossed his empty cup in the trash and followed him towards the exit until he was stopped. He didn't expect the question of a kiss or dinner to come up. There was nothing mentioned in the note about follow up, but he looked so damn excited about the possibility of a yes. Quidel looked around at the other couples leaving hand in hand, others kissing goodbye near the doors. Why did the movie be on a Saturday night? He cocked an eyebrow at the man who was still bouncing in his feet, looking as if he was trying to level up his puppy dog eyes to win him over. He didn't really find men attractive but he had to admit to himself, Todd's antics were cute in a puppy dog sort of way. He took a deep breath and sounded more like a sigh before leaning down, hand on his shoulder and another lifting his chin. It was a slow chaste kiss. Before he stood all the way up, he spoke his name. "Quidel."

He gave him a nudge towards the door and walked out with him, fishing in his pockets for his keys. He looked around the lot before pointing towards the cars to wordlessly ask if he drove. The man caught his gesture and informed him he had walked. He nodded in the direction of his truck and unlocked the passenger side and opened it for Todd. His truck was one of his prized possessions. A vintage Jeep Gladiator that he had painstakingly painted and modeled after the one driven in Tremors, right down to the rust spots on the hood, dirt stains and the "V + E Odd Jobs" decal on the doors. Hell, he even had the green die hanging off the rear view mirror, tools in the back, extinguisher on the side, and everything else. It had been a personal pet project of his and now that it was finished, the only time kept on it was maintaining it so that it ran smooth. He wanted to build another car but he didn't know which one he wanted to tackle next. He sat in the driver's seat and listened to Todd ramble on and had to admit that he was happy that the man knew where the vehicle was from.

"I built it." He spoke before pausing for another rant. He started the truck and stared blankly at Todd before asking, "Do I pick?"

Todd had loved the kiss. He had loved that the man had to bend down to kiss him on the lips. He had been positively gleeful and practically danced while he had been herded out to the cars. He had only paused when Quidel had used his keys to point at the cars. Oh he was asking if Todd had driven. Todd shook his head, "Nah. I walked. It isn't that far from the doors and my car is held together by prayers and duct tape." However in following the big man he was led to a great and wonderful treasure. Todd had perked up when he had seen the truck. "Oh my god. You like Tremors? I love Tremors! Where did you get it? Did you buy it? Or did you build it from an old restored car?" He chattered a little bit about nothing before pausing and blushing. "Right. Sorry. Um. Sure. You can pick. If you want me to pay, then we need to go rather cheap but if you want to pay then you obviously know what's in your wallet so surprise me."

He hummed happily along with the radio before peaking at the villain again. Was it too slutty to try to suck him off on the first date? Todd had been thinking about this man for months and had often daydreamed about him. He bit his lip before blurting out, "I'm a bottom." Rather loudly in the vechile. Todd blushed, "I mean. Obviously not something you need to know tonight or anything but ya know...maybe later? After a few more dates? I just....you are unbelievably attractive and I would like to get to know you better. I mean other than knowing you like horror movies and are startlingly tall. Well and you breath fire which is almost as cool as lasers. I guess I just ya know wanted to know if that conflicts cause I'm strictly bottom. Like I love it and won't share and if you are proportioned like normal then I probably will have a lot to explore." He blushed fiercely again then wiggled, "And thank you for coming on a date with me. I know it's weird to ask a morph out but I'm glad you took a chance."

They had barely left the parking lot when Todd so loudly proclaimed his preferences. There had been a car passing by that had cast them an odd look since the windows were open to enjoy the cool outside air. Quidel slowly turned his head and raised an eyebrow at Todd who was tripping over himself about what he was saying. There was something about him that was quite adorable and it was great to know they at least had something in common. His job isn't one of the most well paid ones in the market, but because he intimidates everyone, whenever he asks for a raise, he gets it and he says for how much. That, and he sometimes pickpockets the people he terrorizes. That was always fun. If their wallet just so happens to "fall out of their pocket" while they free fall and get lighter before it hits the ground, that is on them. So tonight, dinner is on PETA and he knew just the place to go.

He simply nodded and drove to the other side of Boxton. It was nearly a half hour drive with traffic to reach the restaurant but it was perfect. It was run out of a small strip mall towards the newer parts of the city and had discovered it when he had chosen to terrorize that district a few weeks ago. Without speaking he walked into the a Japanese BBQ that had been opened by some industrious, fresh off the boat, immigrants. He had stopped to peek in the window as the Demon Owl when the owner walked out. His English was horribly but he understood that he wanted him to wait, before being given a small gift and is business card. He knew that had to be new to the area because no one would have been so gracious as to actually thank him for taking an interest. Later when he got home he had looked it up and saw that owls apparently were good luck and offer protection. Out of returning the favor, he had regularly recommended it to his coworkers and anyone who talked to him.

The place was rather busy and the smell of roasting meat filled the air, paper lanterns hung over each of the tables and the light was dim. Most of the tables were private booths that were separated with paper half walls and small curtains across the top that had calligraphy. Only large parties got full tables in the open. He had eaten there once before and already knew what he wanted. Their waitress was the owner's daughter and spoke more clearly than her parents. She tried to offer the menus but he shook his head. He held up two fingers and spoke, "An hour and a half." She nodded and asked for their drinks. They gave their order and she lit the grill that was in the center of the table. He didn't want Todd to see how much it was since the bulk of it was coming from pilfered earnings.

"All you can eat. Grill it yourself." He spoke as he watched Todd take in the surroundings. He seemed excited but then again, he was that way all night so he wasn't too sure if it was the place or the company. He stared at Todd, unblinking for awhile before answering one of the few questions he had fired away. It was the only strategy of conversation when Todd is involved it seems. Answer one of the following five questions, you have 30 seconds. Go. "The owner is nice. Gave me his card when I was... swooping." He didn't know how to speak about his alter ego in public since he never had a reason to or someone else who knew. "Don't think he knew who I was." He pulled the card out of his wallet without ever breaking eye contact with Todd, passing it over so he could see it. It was entirely in Japanese, having been something that he gave out before he immigrated. It was safe to assume that no one else in Boxton would have that card in particular. The ones at the desk were all in English.

Back
Top Bottom