Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fleeting wings and new owner- GuardianAngel and I

"If my mother were still sane.... that isn't something that she would permit as it was." Raeliana spoke in a soft voice after a moment before she was turning to face the pair although she was actually giving a faint smile at the words that come from the younger one. "Just.... right now.... That is something that will have to wait. Right now....we have a kingdom to built and that threat to deal with." the young queen spoke before she was letting out a slow breath before she was turning to face them fully before she spoke, "Well it is time to go to town. Would you like to come with? Or are you going to remain here?"

Serana gave a faint chuckle before she spoke, "I'm a fast learner, one had to be at the castle. If you didn't learn your way around quickly, then it was like trying to navigate through a maze." With that she was turning to leave the room before she was pausing for a brief moment in time. "I must ask.... and please don't find me rude for asking but.... what exactly am I here for?" Was she just a maid, was she a "toy" for his pleasure, something for him to feed off of, a mixture of all. There were so many things and she wanted to make sure she wasn't over stepping her bonds.

Todd leaned his neck up to see the young lady at the door, before flopping it back flat. "I needed a helper.... but if I ask, my sister can get you back through the portal to her home.... I didn't need a guard but that doesn't mean I dont get lonely." A simple hand movement to scratch his chin and it rested on his chest afterwards. "Just some one to do tasks around the house during the day or if I cant be allowed in the town, some one in my stead. I didn't even check to see if they like Vampires here; I just bought the house for a great price. To get away from my mother if I had a need of it; which it seems it wasn't my mom I needed to escape from." he admitted to the maid; at this point there wasn't a use of hiding anything from her.

"Madam...... You do realize its night time here yes? I highly doubt anything other then taverns would be open at this time. Perhaps Late afternoon tomorrow?" The older one spoke and gently gestured to the pitch black sky out her window- Shades up for now, but down in a few hours to let her sleep. This area of the world was a few hours behind her original home country, but it was still night. Todd had picked well the place for her; Warm weather nearly all year and water to swim. He didn't do research for himself though; his merely a grab to get away. Other than a cold climate for himself to enjoy, Mallondri was a barren place.
Her Home, Winterhold was named for the species of pine trees that were always in needles- not the weather.

Serana just listened to him for a moment before she was giving a nod of her head then questioned, "If it wasn't your mother you needed to escape from, then who was it? Or did you just need to escape in general?" With that she was pulling her hair up into a ponytail, tying it up with the hairband that was around her wrist at the time. So much better now that it was out of the way. After that she was just leaving him to muse before she was disappearing out the door to resume her exploring and figuring out where everything was within the home.

Raeliana looked over before she spoke, "Oh my.... No I didn't even notice that it was nighttime." Man was she so out of it especially with everything that had happened at the palace, and seeing her mother go Feral. That hadn't been a thing she had really wanted to witness, yet again.... nobody wanted to see a loved one in that state. Even if she hadn't gotten along overly well with her mother at all. She was looking towards the two maids for a moment before she spoke, "If you were given the offer to return to your homes, or to leave in general, what would you do?" If they wished to leave then so be it, she would assist them in how she could, she wasn't going to force them to remain there at all.

"I just meant I hadn't expected to be here so unprepared. The fight at the old home. I escaped from that... and took you with me. Again, you dont need to be here, I just wanted to make sure you got out alright. I mean, you'll still get paid if you stay on here." he was talking to air now; the girl had left.. "Right...." A deep sigh and he covered his eyes.
He might have hated his mother... That wasn't right; she was just strict and controlling. But with her gone, everything was going to be new and harsher. Gone wasn't even right; the woman was 'hopefully' alive; but Feral... No more mental ability to lead anyone. But would any of the two have the gut to try and kill her to lead those lands? If those Masked humans didn't take control of it first.

"Our homes, My lady; are over seas. We were forced to leave there by the King there for he didn't like our family. So there really isn't an old home to go back too. We arrived here, started looking for a place to work even before we tried to find a home and your mother was hiring. The Servant quarters had become our homes." The older one bowed just shortly. "If we were to return home, it would only be to grab any items of clothing left at the old mansion. We are faithfully yours; Queen Raeliana."
Little Maddy and this woman weren't royal, but high enough Ladies that their old home was a small farm and some land. Working for the queen had been an upgrade honestly.
"I could think of some one who might want to go home." Maddy chimed in around her mother as she tightened the dangling cords on the vampires nice shirt. "Caroline.... She was stolen from her home by raiding vampires and brought here as a peace offering to your mother. She got whipped a lot for stealing food from the kitchen. I think she's here.... I couldn't really tell, I hope she made it out all right."

Serana looked towards him for a moment before she spoke, "Even if I wanted to leave, I wouldn't have anywhere to go anyways." And that was the last thing that was heard from her before she was disappearing away. Okay so had figured out where everything was upstairs now to figure out where everything was on the main level. Kitchen was obvious but she wanted to figure out some of the other smaller rooms. Beautiful this place, it just needed a lot of cleaning and some more furniture.

Raeliana listened to them for a moment in time before she was giving a faint smile before she spoke, "And if you wish to return home, let me know and I shall assist you with that." She was taking off her heels and tossing them over by the wall so that they weren't in the way, after her shirt had been tightened. She was looking over at the mention of how they knew somebody that would possibly want to go home. This had her giving a gentle smile before she spoke, "If you find Caroline, why don't you send her in my direction." While she knew the names of the staff, she wasn't able to put a face with most of them. But she would figure it all out eventually.

Happy wiggling and a smile was the vampress's answer as the child finished the bow and stepped out the door; hurrying downstairs. This just left the Maddy's mother in the room with the new queen. "If I may say, Madam; a lot of the staff lived in the old home. I highly doubt they would leave even if you let them free." But she stepped away at the woman shoe tossing and bobbed her head as she waited for her to leave the room.

(I'll hold off on Todd for right now; wake him up in a few posts ^.-)

Raeliana looked towards her before she spoke, "That may be true but I do want to give them the offer. At least now they know that they can have freedom if they wanted it." After that she was watching as the females left the room before she was going over and sitting on the edge of her bed, and falling backwards, just staring up at the ceiling.

A little while later, Jayme knocked at her door. She hadn't come down with the two maids and her blood meal was warming... Need he say congealing.... It was gross...
"Miss Rae?" Other then her brother, he seemed to be the only other person to use that nickname. "Are you alright, princess?"
Though a queen by right, she hadn't been truly crowned yet and thus the title queen was ill used. He didn't open the door either, not a consort not partner lest she be bare. Sure as a child in play she would run by but he still was a gentleman in his death.

Raeliana had just been laying on her head staring up at the ceiling, a bit lost in thoughts. Although it wasn't long before she heard the knock on the door then Jayme questioning if she was alright. "Oh yeah I'm alright. Lost in thought." she spoke as she got up and opened the door.

i’ve been reading all the old thread one the old proboards site, anything from there- with any other person you want to try?

i don’t know why but ever since watching Witcher, i just want to go in a murder spree with a rp

Back
Top Bottom