Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Powerful Stuff (Tag: Raziel99)

She rolled her eyes. "Can't show them because I can only imagine them. Some of them, I'm not quite sure if they are remotely possible, by the laws of physics." She said with a chuckle. "Why don't you instruct me on just the positioning? I eagerly await knowledge."

"Not sure they are possible?" He said, in a teasing voice. "Then tell me what you think the y would look like. I'll show you just how possible they are.

H smirked, seeing that she was trying to mess with him. "Well..." He said, standing and moving to her with a lazy drawl. "I was thinking something like this..." His hands quickly grabbed her, putting her on her hands and knees with her hips slightly more in the air. "...Then later shifting to this..." And his hand went to her mid back, pushing with just enough pressure that her hands moved away, her shoulders pressing to the bed and her hips arced up.

Well, now she had a really good view of the blankets. She turned her head. "So, anything else?" She asked with a smirk. "Cuz these seem a little... I dunno... Boring, coming from someone of your level of amazingness."

He smirked as he heard her, and he easily rolled her onto her back, blanketing her body with his and kissing her deeply for a moment. "Well, of course I have more and more imaginative ideas. But you are new to this, so we'll start with more basic ones."

(it can kick in randomly every 6 to 12 hours. at least 5 have passed so far.)

He nipped her lip lightly. "We can do stuff without having it working. Just be even hotter when it does, love." He sat up, laughing softly, seeing what she would do.

Back
Top Bottom