Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Powerful Stuff (Tag: Raziel99)

He smiled as he nipped at her earlobe. "Tell me, are you a virgin?" His finger slid into her, only about half of it, and slowly did thrusts in her as his other fingers rubbed her clit. As he did that, his clothes disappeared, leaving him nude under her, his mass pressing against her leg now.

(Sorry. Fell asleep. *Rubs back of head*)

She shuddered as he nipped at her earlobe. “I’m still a virgin...” She said quietly. In her life, she had been raised to fight, not make love. So she was new to all this. Untouched by man. Her eyes widened as his clothes vanished, taking with them the last layers that separated skin from skin.

Her admitting made him smile softly, his finger inside her picking up pace. a second one soon slid in, moving fast to provoke a orgasm. "Be happy you are with me. You wont feel a thing when i take you."

She let out louder string of moans as he picked up pace, then slipped another finger inside of her. As fast as he was going, it was only a matter of time until she felt the fire in her stomach coil up and spring out, causing her walls to tighten around his fingers. It felt amazing, and yet, the need for more was still there, and completely obvious. She looked up at him. “Not afraid.... of a little pain, anyway.” She pointed out. Even if she could feel something when she lost her virginity, it wouldn’t bother her.

He looked at her as he played with her, watching the fire burn brighter and brighter behind her eyes, that blazing heat he put into her. And another string of conscience caught him. This was no way for a woman to lose her virginity. "Do you think you can last without me playing for you, for a few minutes?" He said softly into her ear, fingers starting to slow down.

She felt the fire grow and grow, and grow. She thought it would consume her. Never had she felt such raw lust as she did now. She wanted so badly for the heat to be quenched, and die down, and for that to happen, she knew he would have to take her. Then she noticed that he was thinking. “I... I can wait...” She said quietly as his fingers slowed their movements. She had to believe she was strong enough to survive a few minutes.

He stood then, lifting her up in his arms. "Good. Hold on." He whisked her from the room, moving down hallways with predatory speed, unseen. It was a minute later that he was entering a room, a bedroom. The bed was against the far wall, a canopy bed, and the room was lit by dozens of candles. He moved slowly forward, the door closing behind him, and laid her down on the bed, blanketing her body and the drapes of the bed closing around them.

He kissed her, passionately, deeply, his hand sliding down her body and two fingers reentering her, thrusting fast. He wanted her to orgasm first, letting the fire getting a little hotter after that before entering her. To dull the pain to nothingness.

Quick as lightening, there scenery changed. They went from the room in which she had launched her attack, to a more comfortable bedroom. That was fine with her. She didn’t mind the change much at all. Next he carried her to a large canopy bed, larger and more luxurious than anything she had ever laid on before. She inwardly grinned. She had never been well versed in the ways of the romantic, but she thought this qualified. He had moved her all the way here, for the sake of what was proper. So maybe he wasn’t bad.

When he kissed her so passionately, she returned the kiss. This had been the first kiss to her actual lips, and she really wasn’t disappointed. She was focused on that kiss until she felt his two fingers slip back inside of her, and begin their quick work again. She had to break the kiss with a moan. She was so very close to the edge. Finally, her body gave in, and she hit her climax, making the fire inside spark and blaze hotter.

He smiled as he felt her orgasm squeeze his fingers, letting her ride it out with slow thrusts before pulling them out. He tilted his head up, bringing them to his lips and licking off her sweet juices, before he moved his hips, positioning them with hers. He rubbed his long, hard member against her before slowly sliding himself into her.

So big. She could feel how tight a fit it was. To be so filled up felt like nothing else that had happened before to her. Somehow this was so much more satisfying for her than his fingers had been (though that had felt amazing, too), and she let out another call. She wanted to call his name, but wasn’t sure that was proper for a slave to do. She just hoped she was able to resist it when things really got started.

He kissed at her neck, making a line of kisses up to her lips as his thrusts started slow, letting her get use to him before he started going faster. "Moan my name." He whispered to her. "Out there, you are my slave. In here, we are lovers." He nipped her lip before kissing back down to her neck.

That was all the incentive Nessalyn needed. As he started going faster into her she let out louder and louder moans. “Alexander...” She called. His name. Before, she might have felt undignified in doing so, but hey, what was there to lose anymore? Her hands found spots on his back, where she scratched at his back, willing him to go as hard as he wanted.

His hips eventually built up to a medium speed, keeping a even pace, burying deep with every thrust. He kissed and nipped her neck, teasing more when he heard his name on her lips. Soon, he couldn't help it, and his fangs grew, sinking into her neck as he bit. He groaned as he felt her blood pool in his mouth, so sweet and delicious.

Something about the sting of his fangs was a turn-on. Not that it exactly tickled. Just the fact that she could trust him to take blood but not drain her. That was something that made her even hotter for him. As he thrusted, he hit a spot in her that she didn’t even know she had. It, coupled with his fangs on her neck made even more pleasure than ever before. “Alexander!” She called out louder that before.

He smiled as he drank slowly, his hands moving and angling her hips so he hit that spot every single time he thrusted. He drank for a bit before pulling his fangs out, his tongue flicking over the bite to seal it. Then he brought ehr head up, to his neck after moving his hair away from it, his hips keeping their pace.

It took her a second, but she realized what he was allowing. And the sweet scent of him was so alluring. Her fangs were out, and she carefully, oh so carefully sank them into his perfect flesh. It was almost a shame to mar that lovely, flawless skin, but the crimson globes that pearled to the surface, and dripped between her lips calmed her. She drank, watching what she was doing. There was something empowering about the taste of his blood, and something oh so erotic about feeding off one another.

He moaned as he felt her bite, thrusting just a little faster. It was so erotic to him, it was pushing him closer and closer to the edge... but he was going to make sure she went over again, first.

Soon, she finished drinking, and drew her tounge over the wound. She didn't have quite the healing powers he did, so she kept licking the wound, and eventually, the blood stopped flowing. It was a tough job, focusing on his neck, and the extreme pleasure of him pushing in and out of her. But she managed. As he picked up the speed, she let out a much louder moan. So very close. A bit later, she felt her body tighten around him for the second time, this climax much more intense than the last. Now she felt satisfied.

He moaned out as he felt her orgasm around his piece, thrusting as she milked him until he orgasmed as well, filling her with his seed. He did a few final thrusts before pulling out slowly, falling onto his back next to her on the bed. His eyes closed as he concentrated on closing the bite on his neck fully. Next time, she would be able to do it on her own, his power transferred to her slightly from the blood exchange.

(i didn't even put the best part about that injection XD)

She looked totally dazed. There was a big grin on her face, and she giggled. "Wow... That was... intense... Probably a vague word, but I'm not so good with words. She took a deep breath. "I feel stronger..." She said, contently. She felt all sorts of good. Stronger. Less immensely horny, and over all just great. She hadn't even noticed any pain from his taking her virginty.

He smiled as he heard that from her, kissing her shoulder. "See it as a gift from me." He said softly, rolling onto his side and curling up against her.

(yeah, just think. that is going to kick back up every 6 to 12 hours for the next week. :p)

(Nice! That either really evil, or really awesome. lol)

She curled up close to him. "I appreciate it." She said. Admittedly, this had been one hell of a day. With all that he did for her, the fatal wound to her ego didn't seem quite so fatal. "So... I take it I don't get to call you by name unless were alone?" She asked, making sure what her boundaries were.

"You shouldn't really pay attention to me unless I address you. Unless we're alone." He said softly, running fingers through her hair slowly. "You know I'm not going to do anything to you. It's the others that you should be worried about."

"Why be worried?" She asked curiously. "I know how to defend myself, so what can they do?" She questioned. She was calm as he stroked his hands through her hair. But still, she wanted to know what this life she would be leading entailed for her. She wasn't about to do something stupid and mess this up, because if she did, she wouldn't be accepted back into the halflings' coven.

His fingers gently trailed over her cheek lightly. "They would probably try to use you." He said softly. He kissed her cheek lightly before continuing. "And fighting? I do believe I just took you on without taking a scratch. And I wasn't using my whole abilities. I am much faster than that."

Back
Top Bottom