Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Powerful Stuff (Tag: Raziel99)

"Yes, but I doubt they are near as powerful as you... You know, this was a suicide mission on my part. I knew that..." She said. "In my coven, the warriors are expendible. I was supposed to get close enough to you to plant bugs, but I couldn't, and now I don't want to." She said. "They sent me here, figuring you'd kill me, but I'd be able to put bugs in the area, to spy for them. And I didn't." She said, nestling close. After all they had done, she felt a loyalty to him that prevent her from even thinking about it anymore.

"I know you weren't able." He said softly. "I made sure that you came straight to me, strategically placing men, locking and unlocking doors. you weren't able to get anywhere else." He kissed to her neck lightly. "And when my life is threatened, I prefer that my soldiers dont stand in the way."

She took a light breath, her eyes closing when he lightly kissed at her neck. "They all thought you'd simply strike me down before I could really fight." She said. "But you didn't. You're not bad like they say. Not at all..." She said, quietly. She seemed to be calm around him, and unafraid of what might happen.

Her words made him smile, nuzzling a little closer to her as he kissed her shoulder. "You're just saying that." He said softly, sighing lightly.

"If I didn't mean it I wouldn't have said it." She stated with a grin as he kissed her shoulder. "I don't sugar-coat things. You could have killed me rather than this, but you didn't. And hence, you must not be as bad as I thought." She explained.

Her words made him smile more, and he nipped at her shoulder lightly. "I have to admit, the only reason we did what we did was because of what I put in you. That syringe."

She blushed. "Kinda figured. What, with the fact that I only got so hot and bothered after the injection. But meh, don't complain about good things." She said. "Things turned out interesting, to say the least." She added. It felt a little strange having someone pay her body so much attention as he was, but it was nice. She stole a little kiss.

He smiled as he felt the kiss, picking his head up and kissing her lightly. "Better than death, eh?" He himself would have chosen death over slavery, but whatever had her happy.

She sighed. "I know that sounds dishonorable... But I never wanted this life. We are raised based on caste, and I was raised a fighter..." She explained. "I wanted to live life in other ways. Not always fighting." She explained. "Had they their way, I would have fought until I was at a ripe age to reproduce, popped out some kids, and then been sent back out on the field."

"Ah, I see." He mused, thinking over what she had said. Yes, the resistance fighters were rather... careless with their warriors. Most obvious with her coming in alone against a huge base of trained fighters to kill him. But... they did have their uses. "I want you to stay with me." He said softly. "Stay here as my lover and mate, and my guard."

(give it 12 hours... she'll be horny again :p)

(Nice! Lol.)

She blinked. "Okay..." She said, softly with a nod. Lover, mate, and guard. Sounded like an all in one deal, really. "I'll be whatever you need me to be." She said with a smile. She nestled in close to him. Admittedly, it was nice to be so close to someone, as her caste were rather to themselves. There really wasn't alot of affection there.

(well, 6 to 12 hours. i forgot she's a halfling, she can be out in the light)

He smiled at her words, his eyes closing. "I am sure we have many a good day in front of us." He said softly, as his heart slowed to a stop, putting him in the deep vampiric sleep.

(and yes, you can make him hard while he's out like that. Just remember that he's asleep until the sun sets again. I had enough people post ten times before the sun got far enough down.)

She watched as he slowly dropped into such a deathlike sleep. Being the halfling that she was, she worked on human sleep cycles. She napped for about three hours as the sun came up. Then she woke. About 2 and a half hours later, she decided she wanted a bath. She headed towards the bath tub, and ran the water. Ten minutes later she climbed in.

And for 20 minutes she relaxed. That was until and all to familiar feeling started again. She blinked. The injection? But... That was over, wasn't it? The heat that grew and spread from her her core, through her body said no. She whimpered as she tried to fight it of.

She refused the urge to touch herself, knowing how much worse it would make things. She climbed into the shower and took a shower, but that helped nothing. Soon thirty minutes had come to pass.

She left the shower, dried off quickly, and didn't even bother to redress. She walked back out the the bedroom. She sat down along side him. Because her limited associations with full blood beings, she didn't know she couldn't wake him.

She shook his shoulder softly. "Alexander..." She whimpered, trying to wake him. She realized she couldn't. And she knew what she had to do. Her face colored with embarassment, as her hand slid down to his member, hoping to any diety that existed that she could get him up.

His body might have been leaden, but his mind was floating free, watching her. She was needy, he could see that. It was a few hours before the sun would set, but his body responded freely to her touches, and in less than a minute, she had his thick, long, hard length in her hand.

She let out a sigh of releif. This was a good thing. Sure, she kinda felt like she was raping him, but she tried to put that thought off by telling herself that since he had got hard, he would want it. With that, she cleared her mind, and readied herself. She was so wet and hot so she really could second-guess about this. She lined herself up with his hard member, and slid herself down on it, letting out a moan.

That felt so much better, but she wasn't completely satisfied just yet. She began to move herself up and down on him.

His body was leaden, unable to move with her. He didn't made a sound. But in his mind he was moaning softly. He could hear the words in her mind because of their blood bond, and he stretched his mind to hers to communicate, taking a little longer than usual because she didn't share his blood that last night.

It is not rape, Cara Mia. You are my lover and mate. It will never be rape.

Her eyes widened and she smiled as she kept going, just a little faster. It was a little different, him not moving with her, but she figured that they'd make up for it when he was awake. I'm glad... I'm sorry... I couldn't hold out. It's like the injection came back with a vengeance...

He laughed softly in her mind, letting out a soft moan. It's alright. I knew it would. Every 6 to 12 hours it'll hit you, for at least a few days. But that just means we will be more passionate during then.

She pouted as she kept going, slowly building towards the climax she wanted, no needed, so badly. Thanks for the warning. She thought. I didn't know that was going to happen. But oh well. Next time your awake, I'd like to go again, because it's a little more interesting when you're awake. She conversed as she kept riding him.

(gotta go clean up a little. Be back soon.)

Mmm... yes, I would love to be awake with you riding me. he commented, letting out another soft moan. His piece moved so smoothly in her, she felt amazing. Though, I have a good amount of positions I think you will like.

Really? She asked with an amused smirk. I'm intrigued now. She added. She bit her lip. Getting really close... just a little more... She said. She was right on that edge. You'll have to excuse me, cuz I'm done thinking for the moment. She informed as she kicked up the speed, wanting to finish up on as high a note as she could.

I'm close too. He told her mentally. Though, he was waiting for her orgasm. When he felt it, he would let it go and fill her before his mind went back out there to rest.

She pushed her body just as far as it would go, and just when she fought she could hold of no more, the fire inside washed through her body, leaving behind it a sense of pleasure and fulfillment. Her walls tightened around his length as she called out his name.

His body let go of his orgasm as he felt her grip around him, feeling her juices trail on him. His seed shot into her, filling her up before he slowly started going limp. His mind tired now, it went back into getting energy for the night.

Finally, she pulled herself off of his now limp member, and rolled over to the side, curling up against him. She really had nothing better to do than sleep, seeing as he was out for the day. So she did just that. She closed her eyes and drifted off, intending to sleep until he got up.

Back
Top Bottom