Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Powerful Stuff (Tag: Raziel99)

He slept for the last few hours until the sun went down. His heart started back up again and his eyes opened, drinking in the world before he rolled onto his side, his arms wrapping around her.

She nestled into his arms. Because she was sleeping, she was unable to make the connection between his movements and him being awake. So she stayed asleep, cuddling up to him. She had a grin on her face, so she must have been having a nice dream.

He smiled as she snuggled up to him, his arms wrapping around her and holding her against his body. But her grin was making him curious. So his mind delved into hers, looking to see what she was dreaming.

It was a rather dirty dream, actually, but in a clean place. Bathtub sex. Before the dream could go much further, her eyes opened. She looked up at him. "Oh... You're awake!" She said, cheerfully. She seemed in a good mood.

His mind evacuated hers the moment he felt her waking up, sure she didn't feel his presence. "Yes, I'm awake." He said softly, kissing her lightly.

She kissed back, then rested her head on his chest. "Sorry I kept you away from your sleep earlier." She said, quietly. She was calm. She looked up at him. "Did you rest well?" She asked, hoping he did. She would have felt really bad if his sleep had suffered because of her.

He smiled as he heard her words, his arms pulling her closer to kiss her lightly. "I don't need sleep." He said softly. "I sleep because I am lethargic to the sun."

"All Vampires are lethargic to the sun." He said softly. "That's why they are underground sleeping during the day."

"Ah." She said. She sat up. "So, what do you want to do?" She asked, "I mean, now that we're both awake?" She added. She was up for anything just to break the monotony that would inevitably set in if she sat still too long.

"What would you like to do?" He responded, kissing her shoulder and sitting up, his hands slowly moving over her beautiful body.

He got up from the bed as she rushed off. Why was she doing this? It was inevitable. His mind followed her through the floor of the complex. Stairs and elevators were cut off, doors were locked and unlocked, halls barricaded. She essentially was running in a circle, and he dashed the other way. He would eventually find and catch her.

And sure enough, after going full circle, unwittingly, she ran right into him. "Uhmph... Ohhhh... Well, that didn't go as planned." She said, rubbing the back of her head. She smiled up at him. "Guess I lost that one.

He smirked as he heard her words, picking her up and holding her to him. "Yes, you did. You aren't going to hide from me in my own complex." HE stated.

She blinked when he picked her up. "Well, uh... I knew that." She said. "Well, you won, and I suppose it's only fair that the victor gets a prize... So uhhhhh... Any prize I can provide you with?" She asked, grasping at straws to keep things from getting boring.

He smirked as he heard her, slowly backpedaling her to the wall. "I dont know, what prize were you thinking?" And before she could say it, her back was to the wall and his lips were on hers, kissing her passionately.

He smiled as she responded to the kiss, kissing her back deeper as his arms went around her, pulling her tight against his body.

She kissed him with all she had. When she needed to breathe, she broke the kiss only for a second, before kissing him back with more passion that before. Her hands moved over his body, tracing te hard, toned lines.

He lifted her up, moving back to the room they were in as he kissed her. "Now, now, save your energy. That injection is going to come back anytime in the hours, and you'll need it."

"Awww... Alright." She said. "I'll behave." She added, putting on as innocent a look as she could manage, what with being but naked, and hanging off of him. "The first time I want the injection to hurry, and it takes it's sweet time." She said with a sigh

He smirked as he heard her, playfully tossing her on the bed and sitting on a nearby chair to watch her. "Oh really? Why is that?"

"Cuz." She pouted, looking at him. "You said you had new positions in mind, and I am curious now." She explained. "I suppose curiousity killed the cat, but I can't help it..." She said, grabbing a pillow off the bed, and plopping backwards.

He smiled as he heard her, looking over her. "Well, tell me a position you would like to explore. show me how you want it."

Back
Top Bottom