Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mornië utúlië (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

Megohime nodded, she’d have to test out the new powers Lucifer had given her, push herself to her limit to see how far she’d be able to go.

Megohime nodded, crawling out of bed stiffly, body still sore. “Food sounds good... I’m starving..”

Megohime enjoyed eating with him until the both of them were satisfied and tired, then they both fell into bed to rest more.

When she woke up, she was no longer in her soft bed with Masamune, but a hard cold cage.
"Rise and shine~" Lucifer smirked, standing before her.

Megohime scrambled up, eyes wide and immediately on high alert. “What the fuck?!” She grabbed the bars and pulled hard, but they didn’t budge. “Why the fuck am I here?!”

Megohime beat hard on the bars, glaring hatred at him. “I have to go back! Send me back now!” She demanded.

“And I will, but right now he’s in danger!” She felt her panic building and building- what if Matsunaga came back while she was gone?

Why did he have to do this, why now of all times; Megohime felt like she would break down and cry, but there wasn’t anything she could do.

Later on, in her grief, he came to her and forced himself on her, taking her without remorse and laying his seed before he left her alone in her cage; broken and defiled.

Megohime didn’t try to stop him, knowing if she held off on giving him a child, he would only hold her captive until she did. She laid out on her back, having refused to look at him, and when he finished and left her, she simply curled up on her side, hoping that his seed would take the first time.

Her hopes seemed to be answered, as she soon felt a new life blossom inside her. Could all demons do that? Did they all know right away? Or was that Lucifer's doing?

Regardless of how she was able to do it, Megohime found only disgust- in herself, in the life she was nurturing, and with Lucifer. She would just have to endure it, give him what he wanted and hurry back.

Megohime hardly talked to Lucifer, not even looking in his direction when he came, becoming more and more worried over Masamune.

“Shut your mouth.” She spoke, probably the first time she had spoken to him since she had first gotten there. “Don’t you ever speak about him.”

“Because I’m carrying your child.” She hissed at him, not sure if it was her fear of coming back to Masamune dead, or her hormones making her brave.

Back
Top Bottom