Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mornië utúlië (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

Megohime felt something inside her stir when she recognized the voice as Masamune’s, forcing her eyes open with a soft groan. “Masamune..?”

“Days..?” She groaned softly, her vision finally focusing on his face, body aching all over. “What happened..? The hunter, he took Kojurou’s magic and then we fought...”

"You were unconscious when I came back from helping Kojurou...he's fine, by the way...too stubborn to buy the farm, I guess.." He said with a smile.

Megohime was glad Kojurou was still alive, but still angry. “Has the hunter come back..? Are you ok..?”

Megohime felt like she had been lit on fire, her face, neck, arms, and chest still burning. She reached up to touch her pounding head, fingers touching her horn, or what was left of it. Her right horn was cut in half, a clean cut like it had been cut with a sword. “I’m sorry..” She whispered.

Megohime shook her head, it didn’t hurt, and frankly she was surprised the horn was still as it was, it being one of the only things she couldn’t change about her form. “It doesn’t hurt..”

“Masamune, you can’t go after him, we barely made it out this time.. We don’t even know if he’ll be coming back..!” She took his hand and squeezed it. “Just give him what he wants..!”

“Masamune, that man was only playing with us, if he wanted to, he could have killed us all easily.” She frowned.

Megohime felt ashamed, looking away from Masamune in shame. “I-I didn’t mean to lie to him or anything..”

"No, but you want me to go to him and sell out his friend!" He was upset, and more importantly he was mad, "What if I went behind your back? How would that make you feel, Mego?"

Megohime couldn’t meet Masamune’s gaze, tears burning her eyes. “I’m sorry.. I just don’t want this to happen again.”

"Well, I'm not going to let it happen again. The next time he shows up, I'm forcing a change and I'm eating his ass." Oh, that's right, his curse. He still had it. When was the last time she saw his fearsome dragon form? When they first met, she figured. He left every night he was meant to take it.

“I’m just scared Masamune.. I’m scared you’ll get yourself killed and I’ll be all alone again..” Megohime whispered.

“We should make sure we have more time to be prepared this time, strengthen the barriers around the forest.” She agreed.

Back
Top Bottom