Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mornië utúlië (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

Nana felt her heart pound in her chest, excited at the thought of being close with Motochika again. She cupped his cheek and kissed back, moving so she was a bit more on top of him.

Nana’s kisses slowly progressed more and more needy, holding him close, rubbing herself against his leg slightly. He could tell she was excited, trembling slightly against him, soft noises coming from her as she kissed him.

He lifted her up easily and carried her to the bed where he laid her down gently amd kissed her again, reaching to remove her robe.

Nana allowed him full access to herself, her hands caressing his face and combing her fingers through his hair. She stopped after a moment, needing to catch her breath once again. “I-I want to make you feel good too..” She said softly.

Nana sat up a bit, her robes sliding off her shoulders a bit. “I want to.” She said gently. “Please?”

Her face was flushed red as she reached out to touch him, moving aside the robes she had made for him, slowly shifting closer as she touched his nipple. She caressed him gently, carefully untying the sash around his waist and helping him out of his clothes for the most part, not caring if they were completely undressed or not.

He was half hard and clearly embarrassed. He hadn't really been with a woman before, let alone a human one. "You don't have to feel rushed or pressured...i-if you want to stop we can."

She pulled her hand away, face a deep red. “I-I just... Don’t exactly know how to touch a man..” She admitted softly. “I’ve never been with anyone before..”

She gave a nod. “I-I... How should I touch you..?” She asked, stealing a glance up at him.

He blushed and took her hand, guiding it over his length and helping her stroke him gently, "J-Just like this...n-nothing special, really.."

Nana gently wrapped her fingers around his length, holding him carefully, and stroking him like she was shown. “L-Like this..?” She asked.

Nana made sure to not hold him too tightly, but not too loose either, staying at the steady pace he had showed her. Did it really feel good, what she was doing? She glanced up at his expression, gently touching the head of his cock as well. “What about this..?”

She nodded and continued, touching the head of his cock every so often as she stroked him. She was wet herself, watching his expressions and hearing the soft grunts he made excited her and she didn’t know why, but she wanted to hear more from him. She wanted him to feel good, even if she didn’t know how. “Should I do more..?” She asked curiously.

His breathing was a little labored, his face flushed, "I-If you wanted to move faster, you could...I-I think I'm getting close.." Understandable, he hadn't even touched himself in a while.

Nana nodded and moved her hand faster, stroking his throbbing need and shifting on the bed, almost as if rubbing herself against it, her own breathing slightly heavy. Was watching him like this really getting her that excited?

Back
Top Bottom