Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Onyx Landing OOC

Xanaphia

Union Smut Peddler
9DCBOo4.png

Interest Check | Character Thread | Game Thread

Current Players:
Have posted to the game thread at least once, and have been active in the last week. This includes being active in the OOC thread.

Xanaphia
Victoria Freeman- Brothel Owner, part time prostitute.
Xia Song- Prostitute and Gambler

TheCorsair
Cassandra Turner- Muscle for the Dusky Belle
Tom Cavendish- Cowboy. Hopeful prospector

Shiva the Cat
Jules Barrow- Newspaper Editor/Press Operator/Typesetter
Jess Barrow- Newspaper Reporter/Editor

Kilted Pervert
Jeb Morsey- Gunsmith/Soldier/Trapper

Praxis
Missy Huntington- Claims Hunter / Railroad Heiress
Clint- Huntington Family Associate

WaveVelour
Grace Ravigne- Emptying men’s pockets

HannibalBarca
Elias Horne- Rancher, occult expert and researcher, adventurer, and man of leisure

Last edited:
Well, I didn’t know it was such a controversial topic to ask. And I haven’t said that every character should sleep with someone, or create a new character to write a sex scene. And I’m totally fine if we leave it out altogether. If the RP has gone smoothly for 4 pages without it, that means the story doesn’t need any smut. I think it was very mild, but if my last two posts have bothered anyone, I can edit them as well.

My $.02 on the subject, I think we should create separate threads for sex scenes, and provide a link to the main story. Let's face it, we're all pervs that like to read about other people having sex, that's part of the reason we are here. But using separate threads keeps it from getting tangled in the main storyline.

Oh, I don't think it's controversial at all. It is, after all, a town in the old West with an operating brothel. I have rather been enjoying the tension hanging about. Everyone's stressed and could probably use a little bit of nature's candy ^.^

If I may, I think the decision you made for Grace was brilliant. Given what we know about the character, it seems like a wise move on her part. New in town, knows no one, is going to need protection (especially after what we've seen).

Doesn't bother me in the slightest ^.^

Alright, everyone! Demons are coming and we're out of bullets!
Back in the pile!
Cassie: But if the demons are already coming, they can’t join us in the pile!
Cassie: Least, not until they grab a little rest.

As far as “controversial” goes? Nah. Not at all. I think it’s actually good manners to get all of that established before anything happens.

No need to apologise!

I'm just a goofball, don't take anything I say too seriously ^.^ ♥

Got a post up. I figure the meeting between Missy and Victoria takes place in the later afternoon, before Jeb arrives in the evening. Once Praxis and I finish up their convo, I will go ahead and get Victoria and Jeb interacting.

Perfecto. Won't take me too long to have Missy say something mean and botch the whole deal. ^.^

@xanaphia however you'd like to proceed.

Maybe we can all start meandering toward evening in town?

May I take control of the innkeeper for a post, like the bartender at OP's place? For character development, if no one needs him right now.

Would not bother me at all. ^.^

Hey y’all, sorry for the long silence. While I officially tested negative for coronavirus, as it turns out I did have the flu and today’s the first day I haven’t felt like death warmed over.

Will try to get out a response later today, and in the meantime everybody stay healthy, this bug is no joke.

Yes! Feel better first.

I promise we won't blow up Onyx Landing until then ^.^

Hey guys, hate to say this but I'm going to have to step away from RP for a while. While my health is pretty much recovered, my husband's not doing well at the moment so I need to focus on taking care of him for the foreseeable future.

I might still lurk for a while though and see how things are going, and depending on how things unfold I'm hoping to come back in the future!

Hey guys, hate to say this but I'm going to have to step away from RP for a while. While my health is pretty much recovered, my husband's not doing well at the moment so I need to focus on taking care of him for the foreseeable future.

I might still lurk for a while though and see how things are going, and depending on how things unfold I'm hoping to come back in the future!

Bummer. I hope everyone feels better soon. If things do calm down for you, feel free to join back up.

:: paper smock hugs ::

Best wishes, Shiva. Obscene amounts of NyQuil never hurt anyone.

Alright, I know it's probably my turn to get a post out on the thread. I will work on it today, but probably won't happen, tbh. Tomorrow looks better, but my whole week is pretty busy.

Take your time, hun ^.^

And stay healthy out there.

I figured Praxis is to host an event sometime down the line. Is she, or rather, are you planning to organize that this evening, or tomorrow?

Hmm. Tomorrow evening might be more ideal. I've got two replies in the works currently that'll be done by later today.

Let's hear from @xanaphia and I'll start putting some of these ideas on the page ^.^

Back
Top Bottom