Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Onyx Landing OOC

Xanaphia

Union Smut Peddler
9DCBOo4.png

Interest Check | Character Thread | Game Thread

Current Players:
Have posted to the game thread at least once, and have been active in the last week. This includes being active in the OOC thread.

Xanaphia
Victoria Freeman- Brothel Owner, part time prostitute.
Xia Song- Prostitute and Gambler

TheCorsair
Cassandra Turner- Muscle for the Dusky Belle
Tom Cavendish- Cowboy. Hopeful prospector

Shiva the Cat
Jules Barrow- Newspaper Editor/Press Operator/Typesetter
Jess Barrow- Newspaper Reporter/Editor

Kilted Pervert
Jeb Morsey- Gunsmith/Soldier/Trapper

Praxis
Missy Huntington- Claims Hunter / Railroad Heiress
Clint- Huntington Family Associate

WaveVelour
Grace Ravigne- Emptying men’s pockets

HannibalBarca
Elias Horne- Rancher, occult expert and researcher, adventurer, and man of leisure

Last edited:
Ohhhh! Haha.

I had pegged it for the evening of the current day. So:
showdown at the bank > lil catch up > free drinks and propaganda for all.

Nothing written in stone, obvi.

Yeah, otherwise it would have been very awkward if I’d asked about your plans for the evening, haha.

Anyway, if it will be held on the same evening, MC probably wouldn’t be able to attend the party, unless I can manage to find an excuse to wake her up, but you know what I’d like? If one of the cars of YC’s trains had this luxurious, fancy interior and she invited the people there.

Super busy day for me >.<

In short, yes! Love it. Will definitely make that work.

... later tho >.>
mama needs a nap

If its alright with the group, I might take on a 'part-time' second character. Since Jeb is a gunsmith, I was thinking he might find a local business partner, perhaps a blacksmith, to open up shop with.
Sounds good!

I am working on my post, but it's been a busy day for me. Should have it up before I head off to bed tonight, though.

Perfecto!

I'll be able to follow up fairly soon after that then.
I do enjoy the idea of a "Parlor" car that the little witch can use to schmooz people.

It can stand a secondary hub of sorts if need be. I am also not opposed to some Huntington goons being seduced or otherwise lightly coerced by certain parties.
They're all dead men anyway ^.^

Alright, finally got that damn post up. And make no mistake, Victoria is most certainly making a pass at Jeb or Tom or both, or anyone else within earshot. She's pretty tipsy at this point, and not particularly picky.

Oh, and she needs to catch up to Grace's body count. But that will probably be later on in the night.

Hmm, aimed body count is two. Admits murderous intent. Makes a pass at two. There’s something suspicious about this =)

I'll have something up by this evening. Might be late. I took a 5 hour nap and ...well, yeah.

Only so many walls to bounce off of ^.^

I'll let some of the action commence before I bring Missy to the Dusky Belle to start doing her villain thing some more ^.^

Sorry for the delay, everyone. But I finally got a post up!

And, yes. Tom really is that oblivious.

I figured it was my turn reply. I couldn’t find much to write about though, so kinda moved the story to the next day. I checked, but if it interrupts anyone’s ongoing action, let me know and I’d delete it to post later or somehow edit it =)

I figured it was my turn reply. I couldn’t find much to write about though, so kinda moved the story to the next day. I checked, but if it interrupts anyone’s ongoing action, let me know and I’d delete it to post later or somehow edit it =)
Well I was planning at least one more post for that evening myself.

Ah, sorry then. I thought everyone was done honestly. In that case, I won't be able to post for a while, until I have enough material to produce a reply. Hope that's alright.

Ack, my fault.

It's been a busy few days for me and I haven't had a chance to sit down and get something out.
I'll get something up before too long that'll introduce a few of Missy's further goals and give the denizens something to chew on ^.^

Oh, no. It was my misunderstanding =) I thought people were done for the day. It looked that way. I’ll add another paragraph to fix my post.

I'll have a post up tomorrow midday/early evening.

Whaaaale that didn't happen. I'm almost done, but it'll need fresh (morning) eyes. Again, sorry all ♥️

Last edited:
Hello all. I’ll apologetically tell that I’m pulling myself out of the RP. It’s a very promising story and all player posts are interesting and fun to read! Though I painted myself into a corner and current state of the scene prevents me from writing a post, and I believe it’ll stay like this for more weeks. And I’ve been playing with myself in most of my replies anyway =) Sorry about that. Anyone here, please feel free to knock on my PM box even if it’s just to say hi =)

Hello all. I’ll apologetically tell that I’m pulling myself out of the RP. It’s a very promising story and all player posts are interesting and fun to read! Though I painted myself into a corner and current state of the scene prevents me from writing a post, and I believe it’ll stay like this for more weeks. And I’ve been playing with myself in most of my replies anyway =) Sorry about that. Anyone here, please feel free to knock on my PM box even if it’s just to say hi =)
Well, I am sorry to see you go, but perhaps you could join back in at a future point? Anyways, take care of yourself.

I was looking forward to the luxurious train car setup too =) Oh, well.

Thank you. Yeah, sure! It’s an interesting story. I might return with a different character though. I’ll still try to send a last post to kill MC off, since that was my promise in the beginning.

Hey dudes, glad to see everything is still up and running! I've been creeping on y'all's posts, glad to see I didn't miss any eldritch abominations. I'd be happy to come back if there's still room for a couple of no-good reporters, although I'm a bit unclear on the passage of time at the moment.

How many days has it been since the bank robbery? Two?

Back
Top Bottom