Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Onyx Landing OOC

Xanaphia

Union Smut Peddler
9DCBOo4.png

Interest Check | Character Thread | Game Thread

Current Players:
Have posted to the game thread at least once, and have been active in the last week. This includes being active in the OOC thread.

Xanaphia
Victoria Freeman- Brothel Owner, part time prostitute.
Xia Song- Prostitute and Gambler

TheCorsair
Cassandra Turner- Muscle for the Dusky Belle
Tom Cavendish- Cowboy. Hopeful prospector

Shiva the Cat
Jules Barrow- Newspaper Editor/Press Operator/Typesetter
Jess Barrow- Newspaper Reporter/Editor

Kilted Pervert
Jeb Morsey- Gunsmith/Soldier/Trapper

Praxis
Missy Huntington- Claims Hunter / Railroad Heiress
Clint- Huntington Family Associate

WaveVelour
Grace Ravigne- Emptying men’s pockets

HannibalBarca
Elias Horne- Rancher, occult expert and researcher, adventurer, and man of leisure

Last edited:
Oooooh, this is exciting! Ok, lemme see here. As I've been reading through what exists to date, my mind is going to an Entrepreneur looking to sweep up and liquidate what's left of the mine and it's town. Unaware, obviously, of any rare or heretofore unknown materials within.

Plucking ideas, I'm drawn to a pair of characters. A woman and her ...well, let's call him her Valet.

Am I allowed to play antagonistically? I'll start working character sheets and post when I am able. If that works for everyone.

And of course, thank you for indulging my fascination. I've adored the idea of a dynamic group roleplay for a while now ^.^

That sounds pretty good. Feel free to post up a character and we will go from there.

Just added the two characters I'd love to introduce. Please let me know if anything needs changing or clarifying ^.^

Alrighty! I'm all caught up and have a decent feel for the characters so far. Have a busy day, but I will definitely get something up before too long. ^.^

@xanaphia just posted my intro. Please let me know if anything needs changed or extrapolated upon ^.^

And, everyone else involved, Hi! ^.^
Same goes. Feedback welcome. <3

Ohmygosh, me too! ^.^

Does he have a bear skin rug back at that ranch?

Is that NSFW? Barely >.>

He was on Friends. And he was...

Look forward to working with you ^.^

Show me a picture of Tom Selleck and Burt Reynolds standing side by side. That's what I needed when someone told me Tobey Maguire and Jake Gyllenhaal were not the same person.

Hollywood only makes so many different models per decade.

Easier on the artists.

Love it! I enjoy playing with the timeline when I'm able ^.^

All right. Now that I have a bit of character exposition down, I'm looking for some connections for Mr. Horne. Since he's been around for five years, I believe that would make him known to anyone who's been in town long enough, so anyone's fair game to be an acquaintance, or more :)

Hey all~ Is there a post order or waiting period the players are expected to follow. Or should I post if there’s enough material for me to write a reply? Since MC is out of action as of now, I doubt whatever I post would be of importance to the main plot anyway.

Hey all~ Is there a post order or waiting period the players are expected to follow. Or should I post if there’s enough material for me to write a reply? Since MC is out of action as of now, I doubt whatever I post would be of importance to the main plot anyway.
No post order, reply when you have time/ the desire to do so.

Personally, I was giving Corsair a chance to respond to the bank robbery before I progress the plot. I will get a post going tomorrow evening.

Great posts everyone. I thought I was going to be able to get a post out, but I am way too exhausted from work. I have tomorrow (today) off so I will get to it then. Thanks for everyone patience!

Alright, moved the encounter forward some. I will leave it upto @Praxis whether our bandits find any mercy this day, or whether they leave town with a fatal case of lead poisoning. Or maybe they get eaten by a wolf-dog?

Back
Top Bottom