Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Onyx Landing OOC

Xanaphia

Union Smut Peddler
9DCBOo4.png

Interest Check | Character Thread | Game Thread

Current Players:
Have posted to the game thread at least once, and have been active in the last week. This includes being active in the OOC thread.

Xanaphia
Victoria Freeman- Brothel Owner, part time prostitute.
Xia Song- Prostitute and Gambler

TheCorsair
Cassandra Turner- Muscle for the Dusky Belle
Tom Cavendish- Cowboy. Hopeful prospector

Shiva the Cat
Jules Barrow- Newspaper Editor/Press Operator/Typesetter
Jess Barrow- Newspaper Reporter/Editor

Kilted Pervert
Jeb Morsey- Gunsmith/Soldier/Trapper

Praxis
Missy Huntington- Claims Hunter / Railroad Heiress
Clint- Huntington Family Associate

WaveVelour
Grace Ravigne- Emptying men’s pockets

HannibalBarca
Elias Horne- Rancher, occult expert and researcher, adventurer, and man of leisure

Last edited:
I think we hit a case if bad timing. I want to out this on pause through the holidays, aND pick it up again in January.

I’m game. I certainly want to see it continue, so pausing for the holidays may not be a bad thing.

And l... posted!

I don’t mind if Tom gets slapped around a bit, @xavierrol. Feel free to rough him up a bit.

Oh,and here’s a question. How do we want to handle sex scenes? I assume there will be some, since we’ve got a RP revolving around a whirehouse with some PC prostitutes.

...well, crap. I misread that completely. I’ll get that whole section rewritten ASAP.

EDIT: and it’s fixed.

Last edited:
Oh,and here’s a question. How do we want to handle sex scenes? I assume there will be some, since we’ve got a RP revolving around a whirehouse with some PC prostitutes.
Good question. I considered making a subforum for the game, but it doesn't feel busy enough to warrant it. Perhaps a second thread dedicated to smut scenes? Does anyone else have an idea?

Oops I apologize - I totally missed that this had started up again. It'll probably be the weekend before I'm able to post so feel free to move on without me if you want and I'll figure out a way to slot myself in then.

Oops I apologize - I totally missed that this had started up again. It'll probably be the weekend before I'm able to post so feel free to move on without me if you want and I'll figure out a way to slot myself in then.
That's fine. I might post a small reply just to respond to Xavier and Corsair.

No worries @TheCorsair thanks for the edit.

I'll be pretty scarce this weekend, I'm sure Victoria knows how to handle herself and Gustav is running on fumes. Just hoping to give a little hint of the mine's effect.

I still have another character to introduce. I'll try and get him into the profiles but I need the right moment to write him into the story.

I didn’t get these new chat additions! I’ll read over them. Also, I am not able to post anything until the weekend. I’m so sorry!

Haha sounds better and more fun than my plan, which was to have her pull a gun on Gustav and tell him to leave Victoria the fuck alone :) Also I’m only getting like, half the notifications for my watched threads for some reason, so apologies for any delays in responding. The story thread in particular is being very finicky about telling me when there’s more juicy story to read / respond to.

I’m not getting most notifications, so I’m playing catch up to everyone and everything in this RP

Oops I also thought the confrontation was down in the bar. I've edited my posts to change that.

Although he’s not inexperienced, it seems that Tom has no actual idea that there is a such thing as a lesbian - which is probably not an unreasonable knowledge gap, given the time period.

Went a head and added in some drama for everyone to react to. Maybe start a bar fight?

We can haz bad poker innuendos, please?

Also, I went ahead and got the fight started for us.

Okay, so I know it's my turn to post, but my next two weeks are kinda crazy, and I will be sparse. I think I will be able to get something up this week, but I don't know about next week. If anyone wants to jump in or move things forward, feel free.

Regretting making one of Eli's weaknesses being bad at close-range fighting now :) I too am slammed over the work week the next three weeks, but should be able to at least get a post up over the weekends.

Back
Top Bottom