Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Onyx Landing (Wild west fantasy setting)

Cozette

There is no magic when one no longer believes
I was thinking of a prostitute, perhaps she could work in your character’s brothel. She’ll be new in town, I was thinking. She could also help with simple medical procedures, and women’s issues....drawing from her experience, which isn’t much, but will be sufficient in some situations. I’m still working on her a bit. It will depend on who else joins, and what character they will write.

xanaphia

Supernova
I was thinking of a prostitute, perhaps she could work in your character’s brothel. She’ll be new in town, I was thinking. She could also help with simple medical procedures, and women’s issues....drawing from her experience, which isn’t much, but will be sufficient in some situations. I’m still working on her a bit. It will depend on who else joins, and what character they will write.
Sounds great, looking forward to her joining us.

Count me as interested! I need to develop my character idea a bit more, but I was thinking either a former or current Pony Express rider (if we don’t mind playing with history a little bit and having the Pony Express around a little longer than it actually existed), or a ranch hand who passes herself off as a young man to get the kind of wrangler work she loves to do.

Count me as interested! I need to develop my character idea a bit more, but I was thinking either a former or current Pony Express rider (if we don’t mind playing with history a little bit and having the Pony Express around a little longer than it actually existed), or a ranch hand who passes herself off as a young man to get the kind of wrangler work she loves to do.
History is useful so long as it informs the narrative, and minors details like that shouldn't get in the way of a good character. And I think a cross dressing cowgirl could fit in well with the group!

Great! I'll run with the Pony Express idea then and work on fleshing out the character idea a bit more over the weekend. Looking forward to writing in this world!

I did the character posting thing! Happy to take feedback on the character idea and adjust it as needed to best fit with the group, and looking forward to the story.

Eli looks great, and if you are ready, feel free to respond to the game thread. @Cozette feel free to make your character and join us when you are ready.

Top Bottom