Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Notice Post count requirement for sending/receiving PMs to be implemented

Full access includes full use of Private Messages/Conversations and the entire forum, as opposed to just a few of the more public styled forums.

Well he just says that access to the PM would be granted right after first post (pp 2), and

able to make threads and replies elsewhere in the forum

Was wondering where is elsewhere:) and does it include RP-threads and Search sections

I no longer have access to the back end, so I couldn't tell you where the permissions have been set for this. Veks would have to answer that.

@AmusedFox being able to see the Discord chat, being able to start conversations, no more post restrictions, being able to inspect people's profiles, being able to comment on profiles, etc.

Once you have more than five posts you're slated for the next cron run anyway, though you can speed it up by logging out and back in.

Every hour. For some reason it's not editable in Xenforo.

I love the software but the admin side is very primitive in some ways.

Well, I figured something out.

It is kind of silly. Apparently a lot of people were breaking their XF installs with it or something.

What The Goodman said, that and a 5 post count threshold is nothing. It just requires you to pay attention to your introduction thread, because enough people stop by to say hi and ask a question or two, so you'd easily be able to reach the 5 that way. A 5 post count isn't going to diminish the quality of posts. If anything, it should improve it. We can all spend hours upon hours engaging people for roleplay, but can't come up with 4 reasons to post on a forum as expansive as this?

Plus, it acts as a quality control against 18+ people who act ~18 toward others.

It was stupid for someone to do that, but I think the system you have in mind is a great counter to problems like that. Awesome work!

Back
Top Bottom